Dad's The Man Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,252 Followers

Almost two hours after Daddy went to bed, I got up to go, thinking I should have a good night's sleep, or at least one orgasm to calm me down. I got to my room, got changed into that very sexy, mid thigh length, red satin nightie, the one that shows so much of my boobies. I thought about panties, but didn't feel like it as I looked at my bedside table, the top drawer that held bob. (battery operated boyfriend) I sat on my bed and looked at myself in the mirror, trying to see a stripper there, finally somewhat able to see an exotic dancer. I know that's stupid, but,...

I've heard of panic attacks and I think I had one sitting there, even as I was ordering myself to be calm and to think sexy thoughts. Maybe my usual state of horny helped to bring it on, what with the sudden pounding heart and the need to run up the stairs at Gina's apartment building all of a sudden.

Some deep breaths, in and out, seemed to quell the condition somewhat, but I was still scared, thinking all kinds of crazy things.

There wasn't much decision involved in suddenly fleeing my room and scampering down the hall, much less any personal debate. I did pause at the side of Daddy's bed, looking down at him for some moments after I'd crept into his room, but it was only because I was distracted by him sleeping there, my heart rate already falling as I looked at his peaceful face, his form under the blankets as he lay on his back.

Making as little fuss as possible, I slipped into bed with him, covering myself with the blankets to my neck and lying on my side as he woke up.

" ... Kitten?"

In a small, breathless voice, I informed, "If I were a serial killer,... you'd be dead now."

" ... What's wrong?"

As lithe as I was while getting into bed, I was just as quick moving next to him, throwing one arm over his bare chest, my knee over his leg, cold foot touching the inside of his warm, bare calf. I rested my head on his shoulder and suddenly realized that he might not be wearing anything.

"Kat!"

"Daddy,... I work tomorrow night."

" ... You're scared."

I nodded a silent verification of this.

He let out a deep breath that he must have been holding and relaxed a little, pausing before saying softly, "You can always back out. It's just money, you know."

"I can't," I almost whispered.

"I don't see why not."

" ... You and Gina think that, but,... As scared as I am right now, I know how I'll feel in two days if I back out."

He didn't say anything to this while I lay there as though I grew out of his side, suddenly aware that miffy was pressed firmly against his thigh, only the thin satin of my nightie between them. At first I was going to shift myself, but,... well, I just didn't. It would call attention to it and ruin the ever increasing state of calm that was working against my terrible anxiety.

"Daddy?"

"Yeah?"

" ... I'm sorry."

" ... You may find this hard to believe, but I do understand your reasons and how you see things. It's just,... Well, never mind."

"I thought you did. I just didn't want to be all alone with my nerves. Sorry."

"It's okay."

" ... Daddy?"

"Hmm?"

"Well,... can you put your arm around me? It'd help me a lot. If you don't mind."

Without saying anything, he put his arm around and under my shoulders, so I could cuddle in even closer, resting the side of my face on his chest, one of my boobies resting against his ribs and not completely separated by silk. I rotated my hips, squirming my lower body up his leg and opening my thighs further. My ankles wrapped subtly tighter around his leg as my hips finished their short maneuver to the top of his thigh, miffy very happy for the action she saw getting there, as I readjusted my grip across his big, hairy chest and under his arm.

"Kitten, you know,... I hate like hell saying this and I can't believe I'm going to, but if it helps,... It's not that bad a thing. And I think you'll be alright. You sure as hell aren't afraid to fail."

"Mmmmm," I sighed, pretty sure he was at least wearing boxers, or something. "I am afraid to fail. But I'm terrified of not trying. ... Thanks for what you said, but let's just go to sleep, okay Daddy?"

"Okay, kitten."

A minute later, mostly calm, knowing my accelerated heartbeat was due to my usual horny, I realized where I was. Of course, I couldn't help but think of what Gina said about the daddy thing just then. But, being there really did make me feel a lot better and it had been years since I'd crawled into his bed at night, due to the nightmares I would sometimes have as a little girl. I experienced again the safety, security and contentment of my father's arms, the sense of well being and protection that existed nowhere else and how it pushed my hormones faster. I felt miffy getting wet, but I didn't move, that being my reward for not grinding myself against his leg until I came.

He was already gone when I woke up in his bed.

The memory of where I was and why flooding into my awareness woke me up pretty effectively, but I didn't get out of bed right away. I don't remember falling asleep, only lying there horny as hell, but somehow satisfied to enjoy it.

I did get up after a while. I've eaten, showered, dressed and everything, made sure all my stuff is ready ten thousand times and now I'm wondering if I should do a workout before Gina drops by after work at four thirty.

I'll miss him. Getting my mind off him is half the reason I want to work out, even though exercise boosts the sex drive and I'm too nervous to use bob.

Daddy's chest is so nice.

Jan. 29/09

I still can't believe I did it! There's no way I can describe it, I just did what Gina said and, within about fifteen seconds, I was kinda into it. A half minute later I was somewhat comfortable with it as I flashed my panties under the red plaid, schoolgirl skirt, shorter than you'll ever see any actual schoolgirl wearing.

The big thing was to just get into the sound of Madonna's voice, the words, the whole dirty feel of the song that I took from it, me not exactly a virgin and easily identifying.

The clients loved it, especially when they began seeing more and more. I pulled my skirt up in front of one of them, a half drunk, happily grinning guy with a bald spot and a suit, swaying my hips to the beat. He took a fifty dollar bill out of his pocket and tucked it into the front of my small, white cotton panties and I was off. The rest of it came pretty easy. I blew him a dirty kiss that came with a complimentary naughty wink and moved to the next suit, turning my back to him and sticking my bum out, almost right in his face. Still swaying to the beat, back arched, I worked my skirt up in back, another bill being stuck into the backs of my panties as my hips swayed so raunchily to the beat, knowing he could see the outline of hot little miffy behind the crotch of the white cotton.

Oh my god, I loved it. I took the skirt off then and there and did the horny little dance Gina helped me with in all sincerity, being every bit the part I was playing. And the more clothes I took off, the more turned on I became until I was totally naked and playing just above their laps, smiling at them, licking my lips while leaning over them, my hands on the armrests of their chairs.

I exposed every part of myself like a horny little alley cat, playing with my boobies after I slowly pulled my shirt down to show them that the slutty schoolgirl wasn't even wearing a bra.

Oh, my god! Wow, I just can't stop thinking about it and every time I do, I flush and get all horny, I love this so much! Even Gina was smiling, shaking her head and telling me I did great afterward. We each entertained together at the end, which somehow changed the experience. I performed with her while focusing on the clients, like she told me, but something about it was just different. I'm not sure in a good way, or bad.

When Daddy got home earlier today, obviously, I had to wipe those excited smiles off my face in favour of one that was more reassuring. I made sure to get home before he did and neaten up some, getting the dishes done while preparing my specialty for him (chicken, of course) except this time with some Chinese that I'd bought on the way home. At the last minute, I changed into some old stuff from school that I'd recently run through the Singer.

I started with a push up bra, covering that with a snug fitting, white sweater that's now cut off so that it gathers just below my boobies with a wide elastic band I used from an old skirt. I'm not sure Aunt Peggy would have done it the way I did, but it seems to work. I left intact the long sleeves and tight collar that completely obscures my chest, just the way a sweater is supposed to be, because I think it mixes daring and demur nicely that way. I'd decided on one of the skirts from last year. Not light, but not heavy either, the emerald green, spring and fall number was now a little tighter with a daring slit halfway up the front of one thigh from the hem that stopped less than halfway to my knees.

I was just putting his newspaper on the coffee table for him, when I heard the truck pull up. Hurrying to the back door, I grabbed his slippers and waited, suddenly remembering how hard and powerful his thigh felt against miffy, how big he seemed beside my little body and how it would be if he just took me-

We found ourselves staring at one another, he in the open door looking me up and down, me with a dreamy smile on my face.

"Welcome home, Daddy."

He smiled and shook his head, closing the door behind him and saying, "Kat, I swear,... I just don't know what to think of you sometimes."

"Why?" I asked as I bent to start untying his work boots for him.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm helping you to feel relaxed and comfortable now that you're home in your castle."

"My ca- Kat, I can take my own boots off."

"I know that. Lift your foot."

"Uhh,... O-kaaay."

"I've got a really good supper on the happen, but the chicken is a little late, so it'll be about ten minutes. Do you want to sit on the couch with an early coffee till then?"

" ... Sure. Chicken, huh?"

"Special, this time," I said as I worked his boot off his foot and tossed it to the boot tray. Putting his slipper on in its place, I asked, "How was your day? Other foot."

He laughed a little as he obediently raised his foot for me and said, "My day was the same old same old. ... How'd it go for you last night?"

"It wasn't that bad, just like you said. I did pretty good, too, but the important thing is that I followed through. I got the job done, got paid and now I'm back here where I belong. Really sorry I missed you before I left yesterday, by the way."

"It's okay. Maybe it was best so you wouldn't feel,... Kat, I hope you're not feeling guilty on my account. If I respect Gina while she has that job, I won't think any less of you, despite how much I'd rather you were doing something else, you don't have to change my footwear to make up."

"Well,... I know you must worry and stress over it and I'm pretty lucky that you've been so understanding at the same time. But, that's not the only reason I'm treating you. I just wanted to do it because you deserve it. You're in your castle now and you should be treated like the King."

I stood up and looked him in the eye once he was properly slippered, taking his lunchbox from him and saying, "Thanks for the other night, Daddy. You have no idea how much better you made me feel."

"I don't like to see you so upset."

I only smiled lovingly up at him and took his upper arm with my free hand to lead him to the living room couch, seeing him seated and handing him his paper.

"I'll be right back with your coffee in just a jiffy."

As much as I enjoyed dancing last night, I loved serving Daddy more, and I don't know which realization came as the bigger surprise. The great thing was that any of those three guys would have given their right arm to be where Daddy was and I was so happy to see him there.

"Good?" I asked after he took a sip.

"Perfect, as usual, thanks."

"You're welcome. Do you like my outfit?"

"Yeah, I noticed that. You sacrificed that sweater to the machine, didn't you?"

"Yup, the skirt too. Hey, can you see the stitches above the elastic band?" I asked, taking the band in my hands and pulling down just a little, stretching it over my chest.

" ... No."

"Maybe you just can't see them good under there,... how about now?" I asked, giving him a profile pose, filling my lungs and sticking my chest out just a little.

" ... No. Not from here."

"Do the stitches pinch and squeeze the wool, like can you tell they're there at all?"

"Well, you can tell that the elastic starts there, but it's not a bad thing. I think you did good."

"Would you wear it out?"

"Well, no. I'd look pretty stupid wearing that, wouldn't I?"

I laughed and said, "Daa-ddy! You know what I mean, would I look stupid?"

"Ha, no, kitten, you wouldn't look stupid in a burlap sack. It's actually a lot more,... (ahem) conservative than what you've been wearing lately."

"I'll wear it out with Gina tomorrow night, then. Thanks."

"No problem," he said. "I have to admit, you're a lot happier. I knew you were depressed about not being able to find work, but,..."

I gave him a big smile and walked to his side, bent and gave him a peck right on the lips, saying afterward, "You're the best, Daddy."

He loved my chicken with Chinese. I loved watching him eat it, catching myself smiling as he did while I sat straight backed in the chair across from him, my knees together, the tines of my fork resting on my plate.

Most of all, things were right. I got what I wanted, a job that paid good money and everything was back to normal with me and Daddy.

Well, not exactly normal.

Feb. 01/09

I had a pretty interesting talk with Daddy today while we were solving an eave troughing issue at the back of the house.

"Daddy, do you remember when I asked you if Sheila was kinky?"

"What? Oh, yeah."

"Well, it turns out that I didn't know exactly what that word meant then. So,... well, now that I do know, I kinda want to ask the same question again."

"Oh, is that all?" he asked sarcastically, having gained the top of the ladder and observing the issue from there. "Fuck, it's frozen like we figured. Gimmie the hammer."

I handed it up to him and watched him tap the bottom of the long section of metal troughing.

"Kinky,..." he sighed, keeping an eye on the mounting points while I went back to holding the ladder. "Kitten,... everyone has their kinks. I mean, the term itself is a joke, the way it's defined."

"Okay, so what were hers?

" ... She liked it rough."

" ... Like, how rough?"

"It'd depend, sometimes pretty rough."

" ... Did you? Like it rough, I mean?"

"Wasn't something I thought about until I met her, but after I got used to it, yeah, I liked it alright. Watch yourself," he added as he put more force into the trough with his hammer.

"What else?"

" ... She definitely loved oral. Shit, it's weird telling you this stuff. Why do you wanna know, anyway?"

"Well,... I don't know. I mean, I do, but I'm not sure you'd understand."

"Kitten, I understand why you became an exotic dancer; I'm not the uptight fuck you think I am. Try me," he invited, picking large chunks of ice out of the trough and flinging them out to the snow covered lawn.

"I- Well, I,... I understand how Sheila could have come to what she was."

He looked down at me, his eyebrow raised.

"Don't misunderstand, Daddy, I'm not condoning the things she did, or the way she was, I'm just saying that I understand how she could have come to that."

"How's that? Watch yourself while I whack the shit out of this."

"Personal experience," I replied after he finished bashing the troughing some more. "You're beating the crap outta that. Can you just stay still until I get a piece of two by four?"

"I can't see any-"

"Daddy! Stop leaning down like that! You can't see it from where you're at, just stay still till I get some wood, okay!?"

"Fuck, alright, don't get so excited. I'm waiting to hear you elaborate on this personal experience when you get back, too."

In a few minutes I was back, handing him the two foot long piece of two by four which he took in his bare hand, even though it was cold as hell out. He bashed at the troughing some more, really breaking the ice up now and without making all those crescent moon dents.

"Do the outside too, it's all bowed out anyway," I observed.

"Not just yet, I want to be able to grab it out in big chunks. So, what's this personal experience?"

"Well, I haven't been out whoring around, if that's what you mean."

"I didn't say that."

"Sorry. No, I,... Well, I feel the way she must have."

"How do you mean?"

" ... In a nutshell, I'm a pretty horny girl."

He was about to whip a piece of ice out to the lawn and he froze, looking down at me.

I shrugged my shoulders, looking straight ahead at the fifth rung of the ladder and explained, "I can't help it."

After a moment, he whipped the piece of ice in his hand and went for another, seemingly a little more thoughtful in his actions this time.

"I do what I can to deal with it."

" ... Can I ask you a personal question?"

" ... I'd rather just answer it than have to hear you ask. No, I'm not a virgin."

He nodded a bit, but didn't alter his ice gathering.

"It was a mistake. I can't say it was an accident because it isn't like I tripped and fell on,... well,... I guess all I can say is that the experience was enough to keep me from making the same mistake twice. I wish I could have told you yes."

"Don't worry about it, kitten. Mistakes are inevitable. Learning from our mistakes is one of the wisest things people can do."

"Can we talk about something else?"

"Yeah."

"Thanks. Um, did you know anything about how she was raised or her history at all?"

"Not much. Like I say, she was from out of town. She said she was from Toronto, had two sisters and that she was the middle child. ... Said her father was a produce broker, and that she just got tired of home and split. Told me her middle name, Marie,... nothing else that I can think of, off hand."

" ... Hm. ... What would you do if she came back? Like, if she knocked on the door tonight and stuff?"

He laughed without a lot of humour at the idea of this and said, "Jeez, I don't know. What would you do?"

"I'd throw her the hell out," I promptly answered.

"Really? I'd have thought you'd like to talk to her. Watch it down there."

After he finished breaking more ice apart, I replied, "I would, but I wouldn't have her in my house."

"Heh,... your house? A few nights ago, I was King and it was my castle."

"That's right and it still is, but I'm the Queen and there's only room for one of those."

"Ha, haaaa! Really!?"

"That's right. And if the dirty old slut didn't want to go, I'd put the paratroopers to her. She had her chance."

"Wow. So, no second chances, huh? What if she's changed? People do sometimes, you know.

"Even if she did, you wouldn't want her. Trust me."

He went to laugh at this, then caught my meaning, my recognition of how unsure he was of how he'd react to seeing her at our door. His smile slowly turned to that reassuring one that I love so much as he paused in his work, looking down at me.

"I wouldn't have her, anyway. What else do you wanna know?"

"How do you do it?"

"Excuse me?"

"It's been a long time for you, and I get the idea that she was the only one,... you know. How do you hack it?"

He shrugged and said, "Same way you do, I expect."

" ... You really loved her at some point, though, huh?"

"Yeah."

"Were you, um,... infatuated? With her body, I mean? Her looks and all that?"

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,252 Followers