Daemon Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess it would be," She gave a small smile and lay back down, closing her eyes. She felt K'Tharen's weight shift and then his arms were around her. He moved again and she felt a blanket covering her. With a sigh, Onyx snuggled against him.

The two were quiet for so long that Onyx began to doze off, comforted by a sense of security being held in K'Tharen's arms brought. K'Tharen kissed the top of her head, rousing Onyx a little, before he spoke.

"Onyx?"

"Mmm?"

"Umm....?"

Onyx made herself wake up and turned so she was looking up at him. There was a slightly troubled look in his eyes, "What is it?"

"Why did you decide to let me be your first?" K'Tharen blurted out, unsure of how to say it, but wanting an answer none the less.

Onyx smiled and kissed him, "Lots of reasons, but mainly because I care about you and you actually seem to care about me too. And, of course, there was the physical attraction."

He kissed her, deeply, and when he spoke his voice was thick with passion, "I do care about you, alot. And the physical attraction is beyond compare." K'Tharen kissed her again, his mouth pressing down on hers.

When he finally ended the kiss, Onyx gasped for breath and realized that there was something pressing into her that hadn't been there before. She looked up at K'Tharen, surprised, "What? You want more?"

K'Tharen laughed before paying particular attention to her breasts. Onyx found herself at a loss for words. Besides, it wasn't like she had anything against more sex. The second time proved to be even better than the first. And when they were finally satisfied, Onyx lay trembling in K'Tharen's arms. Thinking that she was shaking from the cold, K'Tharen pulled the blanket up on her and held her closer. It didn't help.

"Are you alright?"

Onyx nodded, unable to talk.

"Then, why are you shaking?"

She shrugged.

"Onyx?"

"I don't know, alright?" Onyx said, forcing her body to stop trembling.

K'Tharen gave a small smile and kissed her again. Finally having her in his bed, it was very hard to let go of her, to even stop touching her. This time though, he felt as tired as Onyx did, probably because he wasn't fully healed yet. It wasn't long before Onyx fell asleep in his arms, still trembling slightly. He was dozing off as well, Onyx's steady breathing lulling him to sleep.

12