Daemour Castle Nights Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...It was like staring into a pit. Whatever this man was, his psyche was almost unfathomably complex, and Valya had a disorienting moment of mental vertigo. Suddenly, she was afraid. She didn't have too good a grasp of how the situation here worked, but either this man was lying like a dog or his master was so intensely powerful that a half-succubus wouldn't even register. Somehow, she doubted the latter, since otherwise there would be no need to lock her up in a cell as tightly warded as this one. That left the former, and that meant she was confronting one of the heretofore unseen masters of this place, and that realization scared her half to death.

All this crossed her mind in just a few seconds, and she was so dumbstruck by the combination of attraction and fear that she could do no more than sit there, mutely, on the cold stone floor of the cell, for a moment. Slowly, she rose, shapeshifting as she did so, until she became a lush, voluptuous blonde girl with a bow-like mouth, straight, shoulder-length golden hair, pale skin, and bright blue eyes. She lost a bit of her height to stand at 5'9" and changed her facial structure around to where it acquired the soft look of a girl just coming of age. She adjusted her form to match her apparent age, her skin becoming smooth, soft, and flawless, her waist slender, her hips flaring gently, her chest having generous, though not huge, breasts. Part of the shift was for a simple reason, that she appear as non-threatening as possible. The other reason for shapeshifting was that it required her concentration, and allowed her to get a grasp on her fear as she bent her mind to the task. As she finished straightening up from the floor, she put the final touches on the new form; thin, finely arched golden eyebrows, long and slightly darker eyelashes, and darkening her lips to the color of fresh blood.

Valya looked at him with large, soft eyes, seeming pools of sapphire in the torchlight. She shrugged mentally as she framed a response. If he wanted to play around, fine, she'd go along. Besides, she didn't know if he knew she was a telepath, poor one though she may be. After all, most people don't realize they're being mindraped even when its a clumsy or partial job. But it was time to slip back into her role as the defiant but frightened slave.

"Well, then, inspect me if you must." Valya's voice was slightly higher now, a more bell-like sound, rather than the slightly lower and throatier voice of her natural form. Valya continued with a tremor in her voice, "But can you tell me what's going to happen to me? I don't want to be...eaten!" She stopped, visibly "frightened," and drew a deep breath and held it a moment before letting it out shakily. When she spoke again, her voice was calmer, more velvety, promising a few things of the taut young body it was attached. "Please, if there's anything you can tell me, I'd be...grateful. I don't want to die here. I'll understand if you can't say anything, your master being ever so powerful, but..." She approached him slowly, languorously, staring into his eyes with her own as she spoke this last, and as she did, she let her pheromones and intrinsic mental compulsions, the legacy of her succubus heritage, have full force. In this form, without them, she was probably less overtly attractive than in her natural shape. But with her powers, her form spoke to the darker desires that men held, for the forbidden, the young, the firm but pliant flesh of a girl not yet quite mature. If he was a mortal, the full force of her sexuality would hit him like a hammer. One way or another, verbal or not, she was going to get answers.

Her probing of his mind was skillful in its own crude way, but for someone such as the prince, it would take a lot more, so he simply let her see a few details here and there, in return he gleaned what he wanted from her, though he didn't use any mental tricks. He could see it all in her eyes, at least until she changed shape.

Now he was graced with a different set of eyes to examine, two deep pools of azure light, the kind romantics say they could stare at all night, combine that with the body... she was going for innocent? Oh, this was going to be a fun game for the prince.

He listened as she talked, his body not giving one sign as to how her words were affecting him, paying as much attention to her body language as he did her words, years upon years of experience letting him sift the truth from the lies "well..." he spoke, "I could give you a verbal inspection..." He slowed his speech as he felt her going to work on him, and in truth, it did stir something deep inside of him, a warm flame, longing to take what innocence she had and claim her as his...

But it only managed to control his actions for a moment. When you're as old as the prince, people a even few hundred years old are still inexperienced, unruly children in your mind.

"Though, there are, other ways" he closed the minuscule gap between them with a single step, one arm pulling her now tiny form against his frame, the other running a hand though her hair, the look on his face as he stared in to her eyes designed to make her think she was winning their little game "and when I say that the prince eats, well that's not entirely true..." the hand that had been on the small of her back drifted down to cup her, lower, ever so gently kneading the flesh it found.

"Its more...drinking, really" he smirked as he leaned in closer. He lingered there, his lips practically touching hers, then he moved in for a kiss, his lips pressing against hers gently...

Valya melted into the kiss, opening her mouth to let his tongue slide inside, but this was essentially busy-work for her, at least at first. After all, she was a succubus, though a somewhat diluted one, and this was pretty routine. But still, that was no reason to neglect her standards, and she arched her body slightly and tilted her head back and to her right, pressing herself to him and pushing her lower back and buttocks against his strong, cool hand.

Though she was responding physically, as the growing warmth in her, and the sudden flood of more pheromones could attest, part of her mind was still turning over everything she had heard and trying to make sense of it. It was right there, right on the tip of her tongue, but she couldn't quite make the connection, and the feeling of this nameless man's body and her own internal nature were eroding her thought process. She would just have to think about it later. Yeah, later...

Valya's left hand slid up to touch his arm as his hand slid through her hair, and she ran her hand back along his arm, feeling the barely-constrained power of his muscles as she went. Her hand continued its journey, reaching his shoulder and gliding down his flank to rest on one narrow hip. Her other hand slid around his waist and moved slowly upward, and the small, thinking part of Valya marveled at the hardness of his muscles, the coolness of his skin, and the sheer raw power of his very form.

Valya broke the kiss, but made no move to get away. He had her, as the spider had the fly, and she knew it. But in her current, aroused, sex-starved state, she just didn't care. His comments seemed to hint that he was willing, and oh how she wanted him right at that moment. She responded to his prior words, but not with words of her own. Instead, kissing up his finely chiseled jawline, she purred, a throaty, deep, sexual,hungry sound that seemed slightly out of place in such a small, delicate-looking body. Such concerns, however, were out of her head as her out-of-control hormones drove her literally starving body with a will of their own, and her conscious, rational mind was only partly in control. Her small, pink, warm tongue flicked out and traced the edge of his ear...

It was, however, in control enough to know that trying to feed off his energy, while it certainly wouldn't kill him, might piss him off real bad, and with someone as seemingly powerful as this man, it would be nearly impossible to do it while he was rational and in control. She had to make him want her, though her body was working on it already, streaming off the biological equivalent of "fuck me!" She knew it would take more, though, if she wanted to keep from starving to death. She had to feed, and this seemed like the mostly likely prospect. Even a small taste would be enough, but she needed that taste. More than that, she needed him. She didn't want him, she needed him. Part of her was aghast at what she was doing, but her biological imperatives, never very far away, were beating her psyche into submission. As she cocked her head to nip gently at his earlobe, exposing the creamy, pale skin of her neck, she raised the temperature of her body slightly, figuring that with the cold, hard skin that this nameless, carnal, masculine figure possessed, the feel of soft, vitally warm skin would be...pleasurable.

Ignoring the effects of Valya's presence was a simple task for the Prince, he may be childish at times, and his acts may imply he was anything but disciplined most of the time, but his mind was like a steel trap.... his body though, well it was more inclined to react to Valya's own rubbing against him, the way her delicate fingers made his skin tingle as they brushed over him, the feel of the pliant flesh of her buttock against his hand, the way she slowly kissed and nibbled her way up him, the sheer heat he felt coming off her.

And the smooth, creamy skin of her neck, openly presented to him.

He moved in, copying her and kissing along her jawline, only he went down, making his way to her neck and treating it with the kind of reverence that would normally be reserved for the very personification of god as he kiss it, his fangs growing of their own accord, the way she was making him feel augmenting his own urge to feed, almost making him sink in to her then and drain her dry.

His hands gripped her, the one in her hair pulling her head back with just enough force to ensure she felt a sting, the one on her cheek pulling her in to him, just in case she couldn't already feel the way she was making his body react. "Let's begin the examination, shall we?" he moved his hand from her hair to her shoulder, forcing her to turn. "Hands against the wall," he commanded, pushing her forward to the wall of the cell. He then walked up behind her, his hands moving to her hips, and commanded, "Spread your legs."

Valya moaned with closed lips, a low "mmmmm" sound that reverberated through her chest as the Prince kissed her neck. The feel of his cool, full lips against the heat of her skin was...electrifying. She felt his need, his want, his lust for her, and she was made all the hotter for it. She felt the exquisite care with which he treated her neck, and the barely-chained frenzy beneath it. As he kissed her neck, she felt twin scratchings at her skin, as though someone raked a pair of needles ever so slightly across the softness of her neck. The pain was barely noticeable, but its very presence was unexpected, and her lips parted, a soft sigh escaping between them, as even in her lust-fogged mind, the accumulated facts, like room-temperature body temperature, his resistance to mental persuasion or probing, and the line about "drinking" fell into place.

Vampire.

Well, it was nice to be wanted, and she'd play along.

The realization only took a second, but a second was all Valya had. Her head snapped back as this nameless visitor, this vampire hauled on her hair, hard enough to hurt. At the same time, the vampire pulled her toward him, the strength of his grip driving his well-manicured nails into the soft flesh beneath them, just slightly breaking the skin, and she could feel a thin line of blood fall from the innermost mark, running down the cleft of her ass. She found the pain...stimulating. She was, after all, a demonic creature and a sensualist. She could find pleasure in all things, and she enjoyed it rough, sometimes. Very rough, too. The delicious sting from the two hurts ripped through her body like a lightning bolt, leaving in their wake an arousal that was almost painful. Her cheeks flushed, her breathing grew heavier, her small, pink nipples, already hard, grew hard enough to cut glass, or that's what it felt like to Valya. She could feel her body temperature climbing a bit higher still, and she could feel the growing heat and wetness, blending with that single rivulet of blood, between her shapely pale thighs.

She was tight against his body now, and she could feel every fold of the cloth of his clothes, every line of the muscles beneath. She could feel the power in his grip.

And the growing, stone-stiff bulge underneath his robe, trapped against her body.

By all the gods and demons, Valya had never wanted anything so badly in her life as to feel him on her, in her.

He lifted his mouth from Valya's throat, and she let out a small whine, like an animal. She didn't want him to stop. Valya felt his hand pull free of her hair and move to her shoulder. He pushed, and Valya resisted just enough to get him to put some real power behind the action, just to feel the strength of his arm, and think for an instant what that strength could do to a woman's body under the right circumstances. She spun, riding with the increased power of his push, and faced the back wall of the cell. She felt his hand once more, but didn't dare resist again, in case he got frustrated and hurled her straight through the stone. He propelled her to the wall, and she put both hands out to catch herself. As she stood with her hands supporting her against the wall, she felt the vampire come up behind her and place his hands on her hips. "Spread your legs." he said.

Valya happily complied, fervently hoping that she would get at least a taste of what she craved, of the sexual satisfaction this creature could give her, the sexual satisfaction she needed, like a vampire needed blood or a human needed water. She slid her legs apart, the contraction of muscles in her hips and ass causing another rivulet of blood to run down the taut flesh and disappear between her thighs. As she moved, she gathered herself and pushed as hard as she could, using her lust, her frustration, and her boundless need to fuel the psychic push into a lance of pure arousal and desire, directed at the gloriously dark and powerful creature behind her.

She arched her body at the junction of her slender waist and full hips, pressing herself toward him...

The Prince smiled as Valya did as she was told, causing a tiny bit more blood to pour from the small cuts in her flesh, he ignored her and looked at his hand for a second, noticing the blood on one of them, hadn't even noticed he did that... she was having more of an effect on him than he thought, but that was cast from his mind as she pushed back against him, both physically and mentally, the former was good, but the latter was better, overwhelming even his defenses for a moment, making him moan softly, his eyes closing as he pulled her hips, his silk covered length rubbing against her folds.

But his lapse lasted only a second, albeit a rapturous second that would finish a mortal off in half the time, but just a second. He was going have fun with that trick in the future. He pulled back with a sigh and crouched down, his tongue darting out to collect the trail of blood and her juices on her thigh, a second soft moan escaping him as he savored the taste. It was good, better than good, delicious, a bit like one of the Tieflings, but while theirs tasted spiced, hot even, hers was sweet, though it may have had something to do with what was mixing with it.

"Well, it appears I was a little rough." He gave the source of the blood a quick lick, the wounds closing up as he did. "Oh well, this is nothing compared to what the Prince likes to do." He smirked inwardly at that as he turned his tongue from her ass to the honey pot between her legs, slowly teasing around her mound, a finger rubbing her slit.

Valya moaned as the vampire rubbed his silk-shrouded length against her naked flesh, a long, low sound that filled the room. It was a wordless expression of pure animal lust, the sound of sexuality running rampant and unchained. She felt the prince move, felt his hands leave her hips, and her body tensed in anticipation. She felt his breath, the cool air rushing across the unnatural heat of her skin, raising goosebumps on her smooth flesh. Then she felt his tongue, moving slowly up her thigh, licking the mingled blood and juices from her flesh. The feeling was incredible, the gentleness of the movement so very at odds with the situation.

"Well, it appears I was a little rough" said the vampire. She felt his tongue travel higher, licking the hot crimson fluid from the tight curve of her backside. She gasped as he reached the small wounds, and the gasp turned into another moan as she felt the glorious pain of her rent flesh mending. He continued, "Oh well, nothing compared to what the prince likes to do."

Valya arched her back, and purred, "Well, then I must me-" she cried out, a quiet noise of of pent up frustration as his questing fingers found what they were looking for, "Ah! I must meet him."

Valya bucked her hips a little against his finger, reveling in the knowledge that the release she craved was so close. She reached between her legs, rubbing at her own clit, and bit her lip as she felt her need, already great, soon reaching titanic levels. Her pussy became even wetter, her nipples harder, her need fiercer. Suddenly, she had to have him, and she had to have him now! She didn't know if it was something he did to cause the sudden spike of desire and arousal, or if it was a function of her own raging libido, but it was irresistible either way. She wanted to devour him, take everything he had to offer and beg for more, let him take her, use her, hurt her, satisfy her, feed her.

Valya pushed off the wall, her sudden surge of motion dislodging his hands. Quick as a cat and sinuous as a serpent she spun, dropping into a crouch, her eyes level with the knot of his sash, holding closed his robe. She reached out to undo it before pushing the robe back and tugging downward in a single smooth motion, the robe sliding off his body in a fall of silk. His shaft, long and stiff, came free, and to Valya it looked more inviting than anything she had ever before seen. She admired its smooth length for a moment before darting her head forward to take it in her mouth.

It was like nothing she had ever done before. It was perfect in every way. Size, shape, texture, but it was colder than any other organ she had ever felt. But no matter, the heat of her mouth would fix that soon enough. She slowly let its length sink into her mouth, her tongue licking the underside of it as it pushed between her full, red lips. She paid special attention to the smooth "sweet spot" just behind the head. She began a slow, bobbing motion, taking her time, fulfilling her need to feel every millimeter of the vampire's glorious cock as it invaded her mouth.

After a few moments, she withdrew it, and smiled a sultry, slow smile up at the vampire, batting her blue eyes. She licked her lips as if savoring the taste of his shaft, and as she did, she shapeshifted her tongue to twice its normal length and then returned to her task. She licked the shaft gently a couple times, shapeshifting her tongue further, to give it a slightly rougher texture, then curled her tongue around the shaft. All the way around, the increased length of her tongue forming a ring around his shaft. She moved the ring up and down a couple times, then withdrew her tongue and took his entire, perfect tool in her mouth, forcing it past the back of her mouth and into her throat. She started swallowing rhythmically, feeling the muscles of her throat contract around the invader, and pushed her tongue out past her lips, the incredible length of it allowing her to stimulate part of the bottom of his cock and lick his engorged, hanging testicles with the tip of her hot, pink tongue...