Daisy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,947 Followers

*****

Daisy woke up in bed, in her room. Sunlight was streaming through the open windows. She sighed deeply and rolled over onto her back. She was naked under the sheet and her body felt so alive and relaxed at the same time. She smiled as she remembered how she had always felt this way after her and Jim had made love the night before.

That thought had her sitting straight up in bed as memories of John on the point flooded back in. She looked around the room in confusion. She remembered his hot tongue on her inner thighs, her outer lips, and then her clit. The orgasm had taken her by complete surprise, to say the least. It had been a monster, complete with pounding heart, shooting stars, and wave after wave of excruciating pleasure.

Her eyes fell on her dress hanging over the chair by the small table in the corner. Her heels were sitting on the floor next to the chair. How had she gotten back to the room? When had she gotten back to the room? Where was John and what had happened after the orgasm?

With a slow shake of her head, she lay back on the bed and relaxed. She took several deep breaths and let them out slowly. Then a white envelope on the table caught her eye. She didn't remember it being there yesterday.

Throwing back the sheet, she rolled to the edge of the bed, and sat up. There was a slight twinge of stiffness and soreness in her stomach muscles. She remembered the same feeling after a night of orgasms with Jim. She was smiling as she stood up and walked over to the table.

Instead of an envelope as she had first thought, what was lying there was a small picture packet. She picked it up and opened it. There were four pictures inside that seemed to be on a thick paper of some sort. The top one was of her from the rear, the sunset on the point in front of her. There was enough light to see the swell of her butt. Her body was outlined against the reddish bronze light. It was an awesome photo.

The next picture was her sideways to the sunset. Her body was silhouetted against the light. Her face, her breasts, her butt, the slight swelling of her belly just above her sex was all outlined to perfection. She looked closely and her stiff nipples were also there.

Daisy smiled as she looked at the next picture. It was one of her with her feet together and her arms over her head. It had an exotic quality to it. It was the way her hands were angled outward against the sunset. She could see her breasts barely in the dim light but they looked higher than she thought they should be. Maybe it was because her arms were raised.

The last picture was the one with her arms and legs spread. The one John had showed her in her mind. It was proof positive of what he had said about her beauty. She moaned softly and shut her eyes. The picture was there in her mind. The way other people saw her. She opened her eyes and put the four pictures away. For a few seconds, she wondered how John had made these pictures.

A knock at the door and a voice calling out, "Room service," made her forget the question as she went to answer the door. A tall Bahamian man in a sarong pushed a breakfast cart into the room and transferred the food on it to the table.

"I... uh... didn't order breakfast," she said as he did so.

He smiled broadly at her and nodded. "A Mr. John ordered for you and he said, to have a good day, he would see you later. He had a business call." With that said, he wheeled the cart over to the door, nodded his head and added, "You have a good day, beautiful lady."

Only then did it dawn on Daisy that she had answered the door naked. She started to blush but didn't for some reason. She grinned instead and replied, "Thank you."

TxRad
TxRad
5,947 Followers
12