Dale's Special Family Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" the sex-hazed sister yowls, "This is sooooooooo fuckin' fantastic!" She groans, "I'm cummmmmmmmmmin' harder than before!"

"Yesssss!" Dale also shouts in a sexual rage, "This is the best fuck ever!" He orders lustfully, "Open wide! Your brother's gonna fill ya with sperm!"

Dale didn't think he had it, but another river of sperm flooded the hot cunt. It shoots into his sister like a lightning bolt. The sensation is the most intense ever experienced!

They collapse into each other's arms. Then, as to catch a second wind, both lays motionless. Panting could be heard in the night.

The hot brother's cock hasn't gone completely limp. It is still in a pulsating cunt. The sex driven sister is still extremely wet and tight.

"That's one of the greatest fucks I've ever gotten," Lynda pants into his ear, "You're the best cock I've ever have in me."

"An' you're one of the finest piece o' ass I've ever have," Dale responds breathlessly.

They kiss deeply. Fit legs spread wider. A hard cock sinks deeper into the hot cunt. The taboo lovers' bodies rub in unison.

"Ya know we have more than an audience of one," Lynda says devilishly into his ear.

"Other than Bettie?" an alarmed Dale questions, "Who?"

"It's Aunt Lara," Lynda informs, "She just witnessed our great fuck."

"Where?" Dale yaps.

He panicky starts to look around. A pair of hands captures his head to prevent movement. He is forced to look at the sexy sibling.

"Don't look up!" Lynda reveals, "She's been watchin' us through the fence slats.

The thoughts of their mother hearing of the taboo activities race in his mind. Her learning of this would be disastrous. She couldn't handle this at all!

"Oh shit!" Dale dreads, "We've been busted!"

The upset brother starts to pull out. Athletic legs tighten. He is held in place.

"Don't worry," a smiling Lynda calms, "Our hot auntie's been masturbatin'," She then describes, "The woman has a beautiful cunt. Pink an' hardly any hair on it." In a lusty tone, she adds, "It's so tasty lookin'."

"Whatcha wantin' to do?" Dale wonders in a less tensed voice.

The idea of Lara playing with herself watching them is a calming effect. She must like the sight. A young cock is getting hard again. Unconsciously Dale starts pumping movement.

"Let's shift," the exhibitionist sister, suggest with an impish grin, "Let's give her a real show," she continues, "Let's reposition so she can see your cock enterin' my cunny."

Her breaths quicken. Pale blue eyes widen. A hot cunt wettens. Lynda is totality turned on with the idea of Lara watching them. Dale can see she is more than ready to perform.

The taboo pair kisses deeply. The sister's cunt grinds against the brother's pelvis. The hard cock goes deeper.

"I'm so damn hot!" she hisses, "I want everyone to see me get fucked by my brother!" Lynda then says loud enough for their aunt to hear, "My brother has the finest cock I've ever gotten!" she lauds, "He's one fuckin' stud!"

Hearing the words coming from Lynda makes him harder. A stiff rod rams deep into the incestuous pussy. The ready cunt seal around plunging shaft.

"No!" she insists, "Shift so our aunt has a real clear view."

Dale then wraps arms around the hot sibling's body. They roll on the grass moving closer to the fence. The position has been modified for the voyaging aunt. She now has an unobstructed view of her nephew's cock going inside her niece's cunt.

It is then Dale could see Lara. She is standing next to the fence. Robe open and fingering a wet cunt. The hot woman is moving a set of slender hips as if a cock is in her.

Lynda is right. It is a beautiful sight. Milk chocolate nipples erect. A cunt sparsely covered with blonde hair. The forty-one year old body is still as sexy as remembered.

This is the woman he has wanted to ass fuck for years! A desire to jump the fence and then jump her surfaces! The lustfilled nephew wants to hold the perfectly rounded, bronze bottom between his hands!

"Do'ya have any idea how much I want our aunt now?" Dale hotly whispers.

"About as much as I," the devious sibling whispers back.

Soft moaning emits from behind the fence. The sucking sounds of a cunt are also audible. The woman is wet and hot!

"Give it to me!" Lynda orders loudly beginning the show, "Fuck your sister as the cunt she is!"

"Open those legs, whore," Dale plays along, "Service your brother's cock as the slut your are!"

A set of long legs drapes over the board shoulders. A plummeting hard cock accommodates the deepest part of the taboo pussy. Strong hips enjoin the pumping action.

The masturbating aunt is only a few feet away. If not for the fence she could reach out and touch the fucking siblings. She might as well been setting between the forbidden lovers' legs.

He then realizes that not all the moaning is coming from Lara. He looks up to see his wife on the patio. Bettie is working the silver dildo furiously.

They have forgotten about the original watcher. No insult is cause. It goes unnoticed by Bettie. The sweat-covered body makes it appearant his has climaxed and is heading for another. The hot Latina is twisting to the self-pleasuring action.

The peeking aunt's live porno show has a broader cast to add to the erotica presented. A niece and nephew are fucking out of control. Her nephew's wife is dildo fucking a few feet away.

For the benefit of their voyageur aunt, Lynda extolls, "Omigod! My brother is one uncontrolled fuck master!" Slender hips arch upward as she yells, "He's the meanest cock around!" The panting Lynda shouts, "He's the finest stud I've ever had!"

"Keep wide, Bitch," The sex hazed Dale snarls, "I'm gonna fuck ya raw as the whore you are!"

No longer concerned being seen, the forbidden lovers shouts and moans echo into the night. Anyone with a window open could hear the sounds. To Dale, the entertaining of Lara adds to the bliss of the moment.

Dale's very hard cock indicates that a strong orgasm is approaching. A set of balls feels as if they are going to explode. Hot sperm is churning and ready to launch. He couldn't hold back much longer.

"I'm gonna cum, sis!" the sexually driven brother announces loudly speeding up the humping.

"No!" Lynda orders in a lusty voice, "Cum in my mouth! I wanna taste my brother's love juices!"

This is really kinky to Dale. It is he performing an erotic act for a woman he's craved for years. The idea of Lara seeing him face-fuck Lynda is just too hot.

The stiff rod is quickly withdrawn. He knee walks up the sexy firm body. The hard and sticky cock enters the willing sister's mouth.

"Good God, sis!" He shutters at the feel of the anxious mouth. "Your mouth is as good as your cunt!"

The skilled cocksucking sibling makes love to forbidden dick. It is a fantastic feeling. A darting tongue expertly works over every inch of harden pole.

"I'm cumming!" he growls, "Drink your brother's cum!"

At the last second, Lynda pulls back. The rushing sperm spews all over a glistening mouth, neck and breasts. She scheming girl spreads the warm fluids over a set of jiggling breasts.

The watching aunt could see the nephew's cum spray out over his sister. An involuntarily groan emits. The sound makes Dale's lust grow even more.

A sideways glance is given at Lara. An erect nipple is pinched with a left nervous hand. A nervous right hand fingers a very wet cunt. Lynda is right, their aunt is enjoying incestuous act.

"Git over here, woman!" Lynda orders Bettie. "I need your tongue to clean me up!"

The sexy Latina obediently walks over. The inside of the upper thighs and cunt glistens in the moonlight. The firm body is soaked from masturbation.

Dropping to knees Bettie gives Dale a deep kiss. She then kisses Lynda. The process of immediately licking her husband's juices off his sister's hot, sweaty body starts.

Dale scoots back to observe his girls going at it. A very stiff rod is stroked slowly. He repositions so the sexy older relative can see a pre-semen soak penis head.

The sweaty nephew is ecstatic with the idea of the hot aunt seeing him like this. The desire to fuck that bronze ass was almost uncontrollable! It was almost impossible to believe that fantasy would soon be a reality.

"Mount me," Lynda huskily commands, "you whore."

Bettie straddles Lynda's face. The lusty sister smiles at the sight of the wife's cum soaked cunt and upper legs. A set of ruby lips is licked with anticipation of the taste.

"Now it's time for sweet pussy pie," Lynda's raspy voice says as arms wrap around a small lower back.

The firm, brown thighs are pulled down. An excited tongue enters the wet twat. The pink snake licks and laps at the warm juices.

"Ohhhhh, my!" Bettie moans spreading legs wider.

Dale is excited that both women are such sexual dynamos. They are insatiable. They are animals.

Bettie leans forward over Lynda's hot torso. Probing fingers spread open a set of wet fleshy cunt lips. A dark head goes between the curvy legs.

The sucking and lapping sounds of the lesbian pair grows. Lynda's legs are now tied over Bettie's back. The hungry Latina shifts upward. Both have maximum access to a wet, hot pussy.

Dale peeks over at Lara. The thin robe is in a rumpled heap around small ankles. The gorgeous older relative is naked. A set of green eyes is transfixed on the two women sixty-nining!

He smiles at the fact Lara is turned on by what she is witnessing. The lust on the lovely face says there is a desire to be part of the action. Long fingers rub a pink clit faster.

Dale can't believe the luck! Lara likes pussy! She's bisexual! His wife, his sister and now his aunt swing both ways. Uninhibited whores surround him! He's in a swinger's Heaven!

The night is fills with the moans, groans and sighs of Lynda and Bettie. The licking and sucking sounds echo into the night. There's no space between the two sweaty, lusty female bodies.

Lynda fingers a brown asshole. Bettie bites and nibbles on the quivering blonde's clit. Two athletic bodies shimmer with lust as the lovemaking intensifies.

Lara groaning is also heard. Dale glances over to see the aunt's face twisting and contorting in pleasure. Her lesbian lust is as strong as the younger women on the ground.

Lara's beautiful bronze body shutters with the self-pleasuring. Nervous fingers work the pink cunt faster. A left hand pinches and tweaks the chocolate colored hard nipples.

He enjoys seeing the long desired mature body shudder lustfully. It is getting ready to climax. A set of firm tits jiggles to the body's vibrations.

A nephew's cock is leaking pre-semen. The lust for sexy aunt is stronger than ever before. He needs to feel that mature flesh around his rod at this minute. But patience must be maintained. The sexily hazed nephew hustles over to the girls.

"Hike up that ass, sis," Dale commands huskily. "It's time to give your ass a good fuckin'."

Lynda shifts around on Bettie's body. A greedy working mouth never leaves the sister-in-law's twat. Soon she is positioned between the two wet and sweaty legs.

Dale moves up behind Lynda. A fine ass is at the ready. The muscular ass cheeks are rubbed and patted.

The incest trio is inches away from Lara. The peeking older relative notices the smell of sex. An anxious hand speed up the self-pleasuring.

Two thumbs strong spreads the cheeks. A tight brown hole waits a sibling's cock. A full rod lines up the anus. Soon a sphincter opens as a stiff dick slides pass it.

"Oooooooo! Give your whore sister the ass fuckin' of her life!" Lynda moans, "Turn my asshole red!"

The full cock pumps hard into the hot bowels. Lynda returns to cunt loving Bettie. Lara continues to bring on a self provoke climax.

Now four voices are moaning and groaning into the night's sky. The sounds of flesh making contact echoes. They are a quartet of lust and love.

"Sis," Dale says so his aunt can hear, "nothin's more enjoyable that butt fuckin' girl kin." Knowing he will have Lara's body, Dale declares, "I'm gonna ass bang all my girl kin!" The plummeting of Lynda increases as Dale predicts hotly, "My sisters, my cousins an' especially my aunts!"

The hot words of her nephew bring Lara to a peak. A series of controls muffled moans and huffs emit. A strong cum arrives.

"Oh yes!" Bettie pants, "That's it, my lover!" She hoarsely orders, "Bury that lesbian tongue up there!" She strains out in a groan, "I'm climaxin'! I'm explodin'!" The dark haired beauty places nervous hands on the back of the blond mane. The naturally tan body gyrates and twists on the sister-in-law's face. A very greedy mouth sucks and an excited tongue licks faster.

"Hmmmmmmmmm!" Lynda groans into the hot groin, "Ohhhhhhhh!"

A firm ass humps back on the brother's cock. The tight anus is trying to keep the entire meat stick all the way in. The sphincter muscles tighten even more around the invading shaft.

"Ooooooooooooomigod!" A climaxing Lynda shouts.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh shit!" Dale screams as an orgasm arrives, "Feel my sperm, sis!"

Taboo sperm shoots up the gyrating ass. The juices splash against the bowls. The anus tenses on the pulsating cock.

The three of them are now in a human heap on the ground. Hands lovingly caress the other's bodies. Panting and deep breathing is heard.

The skimpy robe is snatched up. The trio hears the footsteps running toward the apartment. There is a wonder if the older relative is embarrassed or horny.

"Do'ya think your aunt will enjoy a good cunt eatin'?" Bettie, the first to speak, asks.

Lynda and Dale look at each other with surprises expressions. The sexy Latina is totality aware of the peeking Lara. Loud, relived laughter is heard.

"I'm bettin'," Lynda chuckles kissing one of Bettie's nipples, "she can give a good cunt lickin'."

"They'll soon find out," Dale states playing with Lynda's cunt hairs. "Our next task is to figure out how to get that bitch's pussy."

12