Damian Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damian was still bleeding from several wounds but he did not care. The bedroom had started to look like a butcher shop by now, the bed drenched in blood; the floor was slippery with patches of blood and sweat. Damian once again looked inside the cupboard and found what he needed, this was going to hurt her. Tigress had been following Damian with her eyes, when she saw what Damian had taken out of the cupboard she started to beg, "No please, no, please not that."

Tigress wet herself, her pee flooding uncontrollably...on the bed it mixed with the blood, she had never been so afraid in her life. The stench of urine and blood mingling with the scent of fear was like the fragrance of a fine perfume to Damian, it excited him, he wanted this moment to last forever, he had never been so aroused in his life!

Damian had taken a metal cross out of the cupboard, the ends of the cross pointed, the edges had razor like qualities, sharp enough to cut a hair. Damian slammed the cross into the bedpost next to the dagger that was there and started to untie Tigress. She started to fight him, trying to get loose, but to no avail. After the torture she had gone through she had hardly any strength left and Damian was not human anymore, something else had overtaken him.

"I have had my revenge. I am not you Tigress, and I will not go farther without your consent. Leave if you want, or stay and become mine."

Tigress stayed quiet for a couple of seconds and she could hardly believe the words that came out of her mouth. "I will stay Master, I give myself freely and totally to you."

"Then from now on, until I release you, you are my property."

Tigress began to scream as Damian caressed her nervous flesh with one of the pointed tips of the cross. Damian picked up a piece of clothing that had belonged to Tigress, the material dirty and stained with blood and urine. Damian stuffed it into her mouth, she retched under the stinking gag, her eyes wide and moist with fear now, all of a sudden knowing what her victims had felt. But also knowing that she was now owned, she had given herself freely, the feeling of being property was fulfilling and exciting to her. Damian used the cuffs to tie her to the bed belly up.

The helpless Tigress was trying desperately to free herself from the cuffs that bound her to the bed, only succeeding in tearing the flesh on her ankles and wrist into bloody ribbons. Damian circled Tigress nipples with the point of the cross then pushed it into the florid pink flesh but not too deep, just deep enough to draw blood. Tigress's scream of pain could be heard even though she was gagged. Damian proceeded, sitting on top of Tigress, his full weight on her breasts. He could feel the warm blood slowly oozing out of the wound he had just made, dripping down his legs. He took the sharp edge of the cross and put it against Tigress's neck.

"You said you were called Tigress. I do not see any Tigress here. From now on your name is Slut."

Slut's eyes were wide open in fear and shock, but even so she was clearly aroused, her cunt slick with juices and she was on the brink of coming. Damian removed the rag from Slut's mouth and she answered, "Yes Master, I will do whatever you want of me".

Damian went back to the cupboard and removed a cane. "No sound Slut, I will give you 50 lashes with the cane and 10 more lashes for every sound you make, so we could be here for a very long time if you do not shut up, do you understand?"

Slut nodded in answer. "Stick out your hand and close your eyes'" Damian ordered Slut. Slut stuck her hand out and closed her eyes, the cane descended with force on her hand leaving a nice red welt. Slut desperately trying not to scream, was biting the inside of her lips, blood started to ooze out of her mouth, tears running down her cheeks, but she did not scream or make a sound. Again and again the cane descended on her hand and although Slut's tears were running freely now, she still was not making a sound.

15 lashes Damian gave on Slut's hand, which now looked like someone had taken a red ballpoint and drawn multiple lines across it. Damian grabbed Slut's hair and pulled her head up, "See you can be a good little girl when you want to," he whispered in her ear. He untied Slut and ordered her to lie on her back and open up as much as she could. Her wet pussy was clearly visible, her juices running down her inner thighs.

Damian had never seen any woman so wet before. "We have 35 slashes left my little whore, do not move, do not scream, do not even flinch if you don't want to feel my wrath." he told Slut.

The cane descended on her breasts leaving it's mark there, Slut did not make a movement she could have been a statue for all that mattered. Again the cane descended on her breasts and again, again and again. Still Slut did not move, it was like hitting a statue.

"Thirty lashes my dear, you are doing very well, I am proud of you." Even with all the pain she was in, Damian's words had a very clear effect on Slut, she was looking proud and a small smile was visible on her face. Damian praising her made Slut high, in this instant she did not care about anything else but pleasing her Lord, making him proud of her was all she wanted. The cane descended without warning on her pussy, she bit on her lips so as to not scream, she tried not to flinch, but still she did. The pain had come too sudden and was too great to ignore. Damian said nothing he just kept caning her pussy. The pain was the worse she had felt so far, but Slut was prepared to take anything for her Lord and Master, she would take any pain, any humiliation as long as that would please him.

"Fifty lashes, now you only have ten more to go for flinching once," Damian said to Slut. Damian knelt down to get a better angle and hit the bottom of her feet, the pain was greater than anything else Damian had done to her tonight but she took it without flinching. Ten times in total the cane descended on her feet, but she did not move.

"This was it my little girl, I am proud of owning such a good, obedient slave."

Slut was bleeding from several wounds, there was not one body part left that had not taken his pain tonight. She was feeling more pain than she thought was humanly possible, there was not one body part that didn't hurt or wasn't bleeding. But even with all this pain and anguish she was feeling she was aroused beyond belief, she had never before in her life felt the need to be fucked greater than right now at this minute. She knew she might not survive the night, she knew she might be left crippled for the rest of her life, it did not matter to her. Yes, she was ashamed of herself for feeling like this but the shame was swept away by her hunger for her Lord, for her need to please him, to make him proud of her.

Damian was extremely aroused, his cock was standing firmly and he needed sex right now. The beating he had just given Slut had increased his need for her to a point his need had grown beyond control, his thirst for sex was something that he had never before felt. Damian's dick touched the lips of Sluts sex, gently, softly rubbing his penis over her clit, he was letting her know it was there, ready to enter, when he wanted it to. He was completely in charge, and in total control of the situation.

Slut was moaning softly, she begged Damian to fuck her. Damian kept teasing, gently rubbing and then Slut could not take it anymore, the juices running freely from her cunt, and without Damian even entering her she came in a load moan and begged even harder to be fucked. Still Damian waited and waited and kept teasing her pussy with his dick, her body was shaking with desire, she desperately tried to push her pussy on his dick, she screamed for him, she begged to be fucked... and then Damian moved his dick in just half an inch and very slowly started to move it in and out.

This did nothing for Slut's hunger for him and only made it worse. Suddenly he rammed it in full length making contact with her clit and this was just too much for Slut who came again in an even bigger orgasm screaming, her body shaking violently, the intensity so great she could not restrain herself from crying. Damian started to move in and out at full speed ramming his dick with every move harder and harder into Slut's pussy. Slut came almost immediately again, and this time the intensity was getting too much for her, she did not know anymore if she wanted Damian to stop or keep on going, she had no control left anymore. She cried his name, she shouted for him to stop, she shouted for him not to stop, her mind was a blur, she had lost all sense of time and direction, she did not know where she was, the only thing she knew, the only thing she was aware of was Damian's dick moving in and out of her pussy and then came the greatest orgasm of them all, she ejaculated...she had never done that before and suddenly a deep shame filled her, what was he turning her into?

Slut's orgasm had excited Damian too much and now he came, Slut could feel his warm cum filling her and she felt a great relief now it was going to be over, he had come. Damian however had come but didn't want nor could stop, even after coming his erection did not go away and his hunger for Slut had not been stilled yet.

He forced Slut on her belly and without any ceremony he rammed his dick into her anus. She screamed in pain, she had never been taken in her ass before. Damian could feel the tightness of her ass around his cock, his dick slick with his own semen and her juices. He kept ramming it in and out, taking great pleasure in how tight Slut was and how much pain he was making her feel. The pain however was temporary and Slut was becoming excited again, calling his name and feeling even hornier. The intensity of the night had just reached another level, it was the pain combined with the pleasure it was giving her that gave her another orgasm, this one however was different, not so intense but very pleasurable.

Damian knelt over Slut and put his cock into his slave's mouth. Slut kissed the head of his cock with her bloody lips, bloodied from biting on them. She tasted his dick with her tongue, running it in circles over his hot flesh, she parted her lips more and took him slowly into her mouth using her tongue and lips to pull him in even more. Damian started to fuck her mouth as if it was a pussy, he was fucking her mouth with long deep strokes hitting the back of her throat. Damian tangled his fingers into his slave's hair, pulling it while he was using her mouth. Damian's thrusts became harder and faster, his breathing more ragged, and then he came, emptying his lust into her mouth. "Do not spill a drop, bitch," he ordered Slut.

His cum filled her mouth and she swallowed deeply, sucking every little drop out of his cock. Damian pulled himself from her mouth. He was exhausted, this had pretty much finished him off, he had not much energy left and Slut was even worse, her breathing was ragged while her body lay abused on the bed. Damian fell down next to her and took her into his arms, he just held her. He knew that tonight he had let the beast out, he also knew he would never again let it take so much control over him as it had tonight. He took a look at his slave, he was not sure how he knew this but he was sure of it, Slut was his now. Both of them slowly were falling asleep. Just before he fell asleep he heard from a distance, Slut mumble, "I love you my Lord, I have never been so fulfilled or been so happy in my life."

12