Damn House

Story Info
If only we'd never bought the damn house.
12.7k words
3.98
153.6k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Britease
Britease
2,393 Followers

Another story, a little on the long side so make sure you're comfortable.

Sorry no explicit sex.

Sorry no wives get burnt at the stake.

Sorry, the guy acts a bit wimpy from time to time, but it all works out in the end.

If any of this doesn't appeal to you, then please pass on to another story.

Please vote and please comment --- I love it!

============

Times had been good ----- but now they weren't so!

Life can be like that some times.

-------------------

Becky and I had been married seven years, though the significance of that treacherous number escaped me at the time.

The early years had been all summer and wine, both having good jobs, great prospects and plenty of spare income. The second year we had taken out a mortgage to buy our own house, but by the sixth year my lovely wife Becky, ever upwardly mobile, had pushed us into an even bigger, better, and of course more expensive one.

A four bed-roomed detached executive house, on a pretty exclusive development on the edge of town, with a double garage, upscale kitchen and wonder of wonders, a designer conservatory---- in oak ----- no less.

It was lovely and in fairness, I liked it a lot.

But Becky, she drooled over it when she first saw it, and didn't let up till we mortgaged ourselves to the hilt to procure it.

It was her dream.

No problem ---- we had the income to cover it, though the 95% loan we took out eat up a huge proportion of our money at the time.

But we were riding the wave like so many others, and who in those heady days of the first decade of the new century, could imagine that property prices would do anything but spiral even higher and higher.

We couldn't go wrong --- The house on it's own would make us both wealthy, as prices went up and up --- well they did that all the time ----- didn't they?

Everyone knew ---- There was no risk involved!

Then came Northern Rock, the first British bank to run into problems, rapidly followed by the whole lot of them.

The Royal Bank of Scotland should have been allowed to go broke such was the mountain of badly negotiated debt that it was left holding, and even in America, with Fanny May and the rest .......?

International financial melt down!

Problems for them meant problems for us, especially when one of those very banks started to lay off staff, and Becky became one of the nameless thousands.

No job, no income, and in those bleak days of 2008, no prospect of finding an early solution.

I still had my job, but even we found ourselves struggling, and as hard as Becky tried, and she really did, there was just no similar work to be found.

Problem!

We survived for about two months without so much as changing our lifestyle, out credit cards, one by one, maxing out, and our overdraft facility running up to it's limit.

Silly ---- Stupid ---- Foolish!

Yes I know.

Yes of course we were all of those thing, but after the carefree days that we had grown up in, we simply didn't see it coming.

Oh for the wisdom of our parents who had lived through both good times and bad.

Oh for the old head on young shoulders.

Foreclosure!

Last warning from the Building Society that if we didn't start to pay off our debts and get our loan back in order, then they would re-posses our beloved house.

Becky cried and I couldn't console her.

She blamed herself for losing her job, and no matter how much I tried to persuade her otherwise, she started to get more and more despondent.

-----------------

It was Angie, her best friend, who got Becky back on track, though the manner of her doing it left me a little apprehensive.

"If you can't get a job with your brain girlfriend," she told my wife one evening right there in front of me. "Do what I did and use your looks instead."

Well, perhaps I should explain!

Angie had been made redundant a few months before Becky, when the Insurance company she had been working for in middle management, that catchphrase that covered so many things, went belly up.

Like Becky, she'd found nothing available, and had soon offered herself up to the bars in the area to see if they had anything to offer.

One look at Angie and ...... A stunningly pretty girls balanced beautifully on the most gorgeous pair of long slender legs that one could imagine. Let's say that she soon found work behind a bar in the centre of town, and I don't doubt that the bar's weekly takings suffered not one jot as a result of her arrival.

Angie was single, or at least divorced from her ex husband Nigel, who had left her the rented apartment they had shared when he went off to Dubai, so it was enough for her to get by.

That rhymes --- sorry, it really wasn't meant to.

Nigel had actually been my best friend at University, and .............

Look! Hang on there!

I'm getting ahead of myself aren't I?

Let's go back a few years shall we?

Let's go back a whole twelve years or more!

------------------------------

Nigel and I, my name's Dick by the way, arrived back at Loughborough University for our final year, confident that we would be qualified Civil Engineers by the end of it.

We hadn't exactly been the most studious of students, but we did enough, had scraped through all the exams, and had basically tried to screw every female student that passed within range of us. And not only students, the girls from the local town were also much fancied, and at least as far as Nigel was concerned, one of the lecturer's wives had featured on his list.

It was Fresher's week, when the new intake of students arrived a week before the general return, in order for them to find their feet a little, and to see what the university had to offer. The second, third and fourth year students didn't come back till the following week, unless of course you were involved in one of the clubs or sports and volunteered to come back early to initiate some of the newcomers.

Nigel and I always volunteered.

We were very good at initiating the newcomers.

Remember that an awful lot of them would be of the female species.

------------------------

The Fresher's ball!

A wonderful institution where the first year students had a big dance up at the Union, to allow them to get to know one another.

Worked for us.

It was like a menu of all the new talent, or as it used to be referred to ----- 'The cattle Market'.

That year we scouted around the Union Bar, and then prowled the dance hall spotting talent. There was lots of it, but experience had taught Nigel and I, not to jump in at the first opportunity. We were after all finalist, had a car between us that first years weren't allowed, and in our overblown opinion of ourselves, thought we had the God given right to pick up the very prettiest girls.

Strangely, quite a lot of the girls seemed to agree with us, and we flitted from group to group, promising to return.

Then we saw them, dancing there together.

Two little angels, both eighteen, sweet and lovely, fresh out of school, and a prettier pair you never did see.

Both blondes ---- apparently ------ and both absolute stunners in their tight little mini dresses, showing huge lengths of leg in their pretty little high heels. I guessed that the slimmer one was maybe five-foot-five or so, and the more curvy girl just a shade less.

Don't ask me what bra sizes they might have worn, as neither of them seemed to have bothered by the way their boobs were bobbing around. At least the big-breasted one's were, and the slimmer girl's dress didn't have much of a back to it, so it was clear that she hadn't bothered either.

Lets just say that the tits on one of them, and the fantastic legs on the other knocked us both out initially. Not, you understand that the rest of them wasn't pretty wonderful as well.

They were dancing on their own, gyrating around, disporting their lovely slim young bodies the way that lovely slim young ladies were designed to do. A crowd of uncertain first year boys had gathered to watch them, all of them wondering who would be the first to gather the courage to split them up.

NO BLOODY CHANCE!

"Hi girls," my pal greeted them as we moved in between them. "I'm Nigel and this is my pal Dick."

They smiled at us ----- well neither of us were that bad looking, and I guess our confident manner must have counted for something.

"We're finalists," went on Nigel with a grin. "And we've got a car."

Had a way with words did my mate Nigel ----- knew what counted when chatting up women he did.

"And we're in the rugby team, and I'm Captain of tennis," I added, and with that we were in!

"I'm Becky and this is Angie," the curvy one with the tits told us, with more than a touch of a northern accent. "We were at school together and we've come on up to University together."

"We'd better buy you two girls a drink then," I suggested, the length of their dresses suggesting strongly that it might be a good investment. They agreed and followed us out to the bar, leaving a trail of disappointed first years staring longingly after the prey that had eluded them as it wandered off with the pair of predator finalists.

Felt good that!

-------------

"There girls," Nigel said as he gave them their drinks. "A half of beer for each of you, and a pint for Dick and me."

Got to get parameters settled with any new crumpet when at university. None of these fancy drinks when we were buying, no gin and tonics, no Bacardi and cokes or any of that rubbish.

Beer was cheaper and it lasted longer.

If things got a bit more serious then maybe they might warrant a full pint like us!

"Thanks," sung out the girls, as they cautiously put the glasses to their lips. A few uncertain mouthfuls made it clear that they weren't used to drinking. We knew the feeling and we'd seen it before. It was new, but they'd soon get used to the new way of life.

"You two both genuine blonds then?" demanded Nigel, once again demonstrating his tact and knowledge of the intricacies the English language.

The two girls looked at one another and giggled like the two schoolgirls that they had indeed been till a few short weeks previously.

"Well," encouraged my mate grinning at them. "Are you or not?"

"One of us is, and one of us isn't," Angie informed us perkily. "Can you guess which is which?"

We guessed.

They told us we'd got it wrong.

"Prove it," Nigel trumped them with, the implication of his challenge being missed by none of us.

Who knows? ------ If we managed to get them back to Rutherford, our Hall of Residence, then they might just let us compare the tops and tails to check them out.

Long shot for two girls we had just picked up, little innocents straight out of school, but you just never knew.

The two girls shot looks at one another, smiled, and then giggled yet again.

They were both very giggly!

"You up for it Angie?" asked Becky, and her friend nodded.

"One ---- two ---- three," the pair of them chanted, refusing to look either of us in the eye.

Then to our surprise!

Bloody hell!

Strewth and Gawd Blimey!

Right there in the bloody union bar!

The pair of them grabbed the hem of their tiny tight mini dresses, and with a wriggle of their hips tugged their dress up ---- Up over their hips, and only stopping when the hem reached nearly to their waist.

Fuck me!

They were flashing us.

Commando!

Two sweet little ex schoolgirls in micro mini skirts and they'd gone out for the night commando!

They didn't have a pair of knickers between them.

Jeeeez!

Nigel and I stared in disbelief at the two lovely young pussies exposed there before us. Both neatly trimmed, but one blonde and one dark brown.

"I'm the blonde," cried out Angie.

"And my hair is dyed," carried on Becky, the sweet little brown bush of curly hair between her legs making the comment somewhat superfluous.

"For Christ's sake girls cover yourselves up," called out Nigel, as various guys at the bar started to barge there way closer for a better view.

"OK," one of them said, and they shimmied their dresses back down over their bottoms.

Cheeky cows!

Now was the moment to try to get the pair of them back to our rooms, before the wolves circling us tried to take them off us so again Nigel used his natural charm to subtly persuade them.

"How about coming back to our room for a quick shag?" he almost had to shout over the raucous noise around us.

What wit! ---- How concise! --- Shakespeare himself couldn't have phrased it much better.

"Ok," said the slim blonde one ---- the real one ---- and with an arm round one of them each, Nigel and I whisked them off for an evening of pleasure.

-------------

Never that easy is it?

You know ---- When you think your all set up and then someone throws a spanner in the works.

There's me, my mate Nigel, and two beautiful hot bits of crumpet who were crying out for it. We got back to our study bedrooms and who did we find?

Cedric ---- bloody Cedric.

Cedric that is who shared our study area with, Nigel and me.

He was French, but not as you'd know it ---- no bloody idea at all, the thick sod.

There he was, pouring over some document, and the university year had hardly begun.

"Hey Ced," called out Nigel when we arrived with out trophies. "Piss off to your bedroom and give us some space would you old chap?"

Nicely put, I thought.

"Non!"

Nothing quite as negative as a French negative, and time has told me that it may always be thus.

"Come on Ced," I encouraged him. "Go and finish that in your bedroom. Me and Nigel have got visitors."

"Non!"

Oh shit! The entente cordial was about to be split asunder.

What was to be done?

"Cedric sweetie," Angie spoke to him seductively. "Please sweetie-pie, couldn't you give us some time alone.

"Please Cedie baby," joined in Becky. "Just for a while."

"Non!"

And that was despite the two girls standing there posing and pouting at him.

Bastard --- Fucking miserable French bastard.

"I'll show you my tits if you go," ventured Angie.

That was new!

"So will I," added Becky with almost unreasonable enthusiasm.

"Peut etre?" replied Cedric, leaning back in his chair and looking at our conquests. "Allez s'il vous plait!"

Thick sod was he?

Ok so I'd got it wrong, and by the time he'd finished ogling their boobies, and had a quick feel, then Nigel and I were on the point of despair.

The French bugger had felt up our two girls before we had.

Merde!

No matter.

Patience.

Ten minutes later and we were pairing off, Nigel with Becky and me with Angie. He had the tits, and I got the legs ---- Fair enough --- I'd always been a bit of leg-man and had a bit of a thing about firm little tits.

Besides, remember, I had the genuine blond.

---------------

Ok, let's admit it I fucked her ----- well of course I did, but I didn't expect her to burst into tears.

"Couple of sluts we've picked up here," Nigel had muttered to me earlier. "Quick screw and we'll see how it goes."

Shit and damn it!

An hour later we had the two of them sobbing and crying and pouring their hearts out. Two little North country schoolgirls trying to act grown up; trying to act sophisticated on their first day in their new life at university, and sorry for them, they'd met us!

Virgins the pair of them, but alas no more. I shagged Angie, and Nigel took good care of Becky's situation.

What an introduction to university life!

Maybe we should have dumped the pair of them there and then. But then again you haven't seen Angie and Becky, and no guy in his right mind would willingly let go of a couple of bits of crumpet as beautiful as those two.

So we didn't.

Of course we bloody well didn't.

I went out with Angie, and we screwed every night for a week.

Don't worry --- No problem ----- She'd long since stopped crying about it by then!

Alas! ......

Hard to describe why really, but one night I came back from tennis practice and found Cedric sitting there with a sly grin on his silly face.

"Votre ami," he told me jovially. "Ee is fucking your petite ami in ze room la bas."

Translation ------ and it's not difficult.

Nigel was screwing my girl friend Angie in his bedroom.

Bastard!

Bleeding bastard!

My first thoughts were ............. Ok they don't matter.

My second thoughts were ...... Where the hell was Becky?

If Nigel was routing Angie, then I would do the same to Becky ----- what the hell --- what did it matter --- Pity about the legs, but Becky's tits would maybe make up for them.

And I did ---- fuck Becky that is, though as I found out later, not till bleeding Cedric, the French bastard, had got in there the day before me.

However ---- Becky became my regular girl for my final year, even me finding out that if you wanted to really graduate, then you did have to put in some effort. I do happen to know whether or not she was faithful to me during that year.

No she wasn't!

She went to bed with Cedric at least six times, Nigel just the once when Angie and I went away for the week-end together, and that fucker who captained the football team as well.

Bastard ---- I hated him --- but couldn't complain, as Becky and I had a regular thing going, and that's what I needed during that hectic final year.

----------------

Exams ---- bloody awful

Results ------ could have been better.

Graduation ------ fantastic

End of University life and the real thing was about to begin.

Becky and I promised faithfully to be fidel with one another, though neither of us took it seriously. I moved on to my adult life in the construction industry, while she continued with the somewhat hedonistic and unrealistic life as a carefree student.

We went our own ways. I went back to see her a few times, and yes of course we had sex; but by then she had someone else in the wings, and I knew that I would have to find someone new for myself.

Reality dawned hard ---- No it really did!

As for the first time, at the age of twenty-two, I launched myself into the adult world. I made mistakes --- didn't we all --- but learnt from them, and my career gradually but surely progressed.

I met a woman and we moved in together. Shirley was her name, and lovely as she was, with long jet-black hair, great tits, and a great body, there was no great intellect to go with it.

She worked on the till at the local Tescos, and you don't even have to be able to add up these days to do that.

I'd heard rumours, but chose to ignore them. At least not to worry about them too much.

I came home early one day after the site had been closed down due to the seventh day of continuous rain. It was in Manchester of course, only to find her entertaining our foreman carpenter.

Mick was his name ---- Mick Jones ----- Nice chap ---- from Stockport, but I think he supported Man. United ----- Good worker ---- Great darts player ----- Enjoyed a pint!

"It's not what it looks like," Shirley exclaimed aloud when I walked in, though since she was sitting on his lap quite naked, it was difficult not to make rather obvious assumptions.

"Bugger it Dick," Mick the foreman added. "Thought you'd still be on site mate ---- Were you rained off?"

"More like pissed off Mick," I let him know, though I wasn't really that surprised or upset.

As I said, thick as a plank she was.

I told her to pack her stuff and get out of my place, and went off for a pint with Mick at the local. Couldn't blame him really and as I'd said, I'd heard rumours that Shirley had been friendly with half the management on the site.

We got back and the stupid cow hadn't taken the hint.

She was still there. Hadn't even bothered to get dressed. The pair of us had sunk a fair bevy ---- so what was to do?

The two of us screwed her silly half the night. She was still going to be leaving in the morning, but at least she got a good send off.

Britease
Britease
2,393 Followers