Damsel in Distress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She returned with three suits and laid them out. "These are a little smaller than anything else I have. I'm not sure they will even sell here. They are Brazilian cut. Not really a thong, but a little more daring than anything I have sold before."

I grabbed the white one and checked the size. The bottom was right, but the top might be a little small. I decided the visual was going to be nice and handed the lady my card.

I returned to the house and found her out back, sitting on the edge of the pool soaking her legs. A large pitcher of sangria was sitting on the table in the shade.

She waved as she saw me. "How can a man shop so fast?"

I handed her the bag and watched as she walked inside, feeling slightly guilty knowing how tiny the bikini was. I followed her inside and put on my trunks. I poured a glass of sangria and sat waiting. She came out with a towel wrapped around her and sat, filling her glass.

"If its not okay," I said, "I will go get another one."

She smiled. "It's fine. Thank you again. I 'm flattered really. I just wish my body was as good as it should be to wear this thing."

"You have an incredible body," I said. "I bet it looks great."

She stood and dropped the towel. As it dropped, so did my jaw. While I had seen plenty of her body, I was unprepared for how she looked in the bikini. The bottoms fit perfectly, hugging her hips with the white Lycra. She turned, and I saw the bottom of her perfect ass exposed. The suit hugged the top of her ass before dipping between her tight cheeks. Somehow there was lift and separation, and I was in lust. The top was a little small, and her breasts were pushed together, forming a wonderfully deep cleavage. I was proud of myself and disgusted at the same time. I had taken advantage, but decided I deserved the view.

"You look stunning," I said. "I do apologize for getting you such a small bikini, but you look amazing in it."

"I'm glad you think so. I don't mind really. I have always wanted to wear something so daring, but always talked myself out of it. Let's swim!"

She jumped in, which I loved. Most women ease into water, and I liked her exuberance in just throwing herself in. I dived in behind her and got a nice view of her delicious wet ass swimming a few feet in front of me.

We swam and talked, and I got us drink after drink. She stayed in the water, paddling in the cool water.

"I think we need another pitcher," she said. She climbed the steps out and I watched closely as she walked across the patio. Her ass was gorgeous and I was dismayed as she wrapped a towel around her waist and went in.

She came back out with a full pitcher and refilled our glasses. She dropped her towel and came over to sit on the edge. Her white suit was almost transparent, and I could clearly see her brown nipples through the fabric. From my vantage point from the pool, I could see her little bush through the bottoms as well.

She could easily see where my eyes were wandering. "I will give you the benefit of the doubt on the white. You had no idea it would be so see-through, huh?"

Emboldened by drink and lust, I answered simply, "One could only hope."

This brought a smile to her face. "I don't mind you looking," she said with eyes half closed.

I didn't mind looking, and grew bolder, staring at her chest. Her nipples were hard and poking, and the suit was tight enough I could her pebbled areola through the thin fabric.

I glanced again between her legs, which she had done nothing to close. I could clearly see her hair pushing against the suit, and my trunks suddenly felt much tighter.

She slipped into the water and slowly swam towards me. I knew what was coming and the anticipation was exquisite. She slipped into my arms and our mouths met. We started slowly, lips exploring lips, but I soon felt as her tongue slipped gently against mine.

I threw caution to the wind, and kissed her deeply. I pulled her close to me, my hands cupping the bare portion of her ass as I pulled her against me. She wrapped her legs around me, and my hard cock settled next to her pussy. She pressed herself against me and I backed her against the side of the pool.

After a few minutes, I stopped and cupped her face in my hands. "Is this a good idea?"

"Probably not," she said breathlessly, " but I really don't care."

I kissed her again and again for a long time. I slipped my hands in her suit bottoms and slid them down her legs as she kicked out of them. I put my hands around her waist and lifter her up on the edge of the pool and moved between her legs.

She moaned softly when my lips made contact with her pussy. I slid my tongue inside to taste her, feeling the soft hair as I explored her lips. I kissed her pussy deeply, tasting her aroused juices. She moaned and thrust her hips towards me. I sucked her hard clit into my mouth, and slipped a finger inside her to stroke against her inner walls. A soft cry told me I had found her spot, and I continued until she came. While not loud, she was responsive, moaning softly as she came. I didn't stop until she came a second time.

"Fuck!" she moaned. "That was incredible!"

I slipped my finger out and looked at her swollen pussy. Her lips were parted just a little, and I could see the tender pink flesh framed by her soft brown hair. Suddenly, I understood the fixation some men had with hair and shifted a lifetime of desire for bare flesh.

"It's not very modern, I know," Carissa said, seeing him stare intently at her sex. "I used to shave, but have let it grow for a while. I don't even know why, really."

I leaned forward and kissed her pussy. "It's very sexy. You are very sexy."

She slipped into the pool beside him and kissed him. He thrilled at her tasting herself on his mouth. She reached between them and grabbed his cock through his trunks. "I'm too short to stay in the pool. How about we go to the bed now?"

They went inside and he dried her body. He took her top off and looked at her beautiful, full breasts. He leaned down and took each nipple in his mouth, sucking the tips to complete hardness. Her nipples were obviously sensitive as she moaned and pushed against him as he suckled.

Once she was dry, she untied my shorts and struggled to get the wet fabric over my hips. My cock, fully hard and needing attention, proved to be another hindrance. Once I was naked, she dried me off, then pushed me back on the bed. She followed and settled between my legs.

She wrapped her hand around my cock and stroked it up and down. She watched intently, seeing my hard flesh in her small hand. "You have a beautiful cock," she said. "Thick and very hard. Do you want me to suck it now?"

"Please."

She leaned forward and licked across the tip, then trailed her tongue down my shaft and licked my balls. She took my balls in her hand and gently sucked each one, taking care to be careful on my sensitive skin. After a few moments she licked back up and slowly encircled the head of my cock with her tongue.

She took me in her mouth and sucked intently on the head, causing a mixture of pleasure and mild pain. I let her go, liking the feeling, unsure if she knew how good she was at pleasing me. She took more of me in her mouth, deeper and deeper until she came back up, she soon found her rhythm, taking me deep, then shallow, alternating to keep the sensations from being predictable. I closed his eyes and enjoyed what was easily the best blowjob of my life.

Finally, I stopped her, pulling her up to him. "You can come in my mouth," she said.

"Maybe later. Now, I want to be inside you."

She spread her legs as I moved between her thighs, and I grasped my cock, bending it down to the entrance of her sex. She gasped as I rubbed the head across her clit. She was more than wet enough, so I thrust in to fill her halfway. As she adjusted to my cock, I pushed in deeper and deeper until I was fully inside her. She was tight, her walls grasping every inch of my hardness. I settled, feeling the warm wetness without moving. She began to squirm beneath me, trying to get me to move. I kissed her, looking at her bi-color eyes. Slowly, I pulled back and began to slowly thrust, watching her face as I began to fuck her.

"Yes. Right there. It feels so good," she said, looking me in the eye as she took pleasure from my cock.

I continued my slow pace, but thruster a little harder and deeper on each stroke. Her breathing changed and I watched her bite her lower lip. My body was pressed tight against her, and I knew she was rubbing her clit as I fucked her. Soon, she cried out and began to come. I pulled her hips against mine as she finished her climax.

"That was incredible, but now I really need you to fuck me," she panted. "Make yourself feel good. Use my pussy to make your cock feel good."

I turned her over and pulled her ass in the air. I had wanted to get her from behind since I first saw her ass, and now was my time. I guided myself in and set my cock deep in one long thrust. She moaned as I filled her. She pushed back harder against me as I gripped her hips and began to fuck her pussy.

I started hard and fast, but continued to go harder. I pulled her hips against my thighs, feeling her clench around my cock.

"Right there," she moaned. "Fuck me."

I thrust in again and again. i was loving feeling her responsive body underneath me, and when I saw her slide her hand between her legs and start rubbing her clit, I knew she was my equal sexually. She was not afraid to get what she wanted, and I loved that in a woman.

I slowed a little and spread her perfect round cheeks. I gently rubbed her tight, puckered hole to see what her reaction would be.

When she was silent, I slid my finger in her ass a little and rubbed in time with my thrusts. She moaned and pushed against me as she came yet again. This one was long, and she cried out as it reached its peak.

I stopped and lay beside her as she recovered her breath.

"You are a fucking animal," she laughed. "I must be slipping, though. How have you not come?"

"Control, baby." I pulled her on top of him and watched as she rode me. She guided me inside and rocked back and forth, seating my cock inside her. She began to slowly and deliberately ride me, coming up until I was ready to slip out and then back down. Her breasts bounced as she did, and I reached to cup their full weight in my hands.

She leaned forward and rested her breasts on my chest, and whispered in his ear. "Tell me when are ready to come."

She rode me harder, pushing down on my cock until she was fucking me. My. need was growing, but I wanted to stretch the feeling out as long as possible. When I could hold out no more, I told her I was close.

She slid off and down my body, taking my pussy slick cock in her mouth. Nothing turned me on more than a woman tasting herself on my cock, and I gave in, coming hard and long. She never wavered, just continued sucking me until I was done. When she pulled away, she had swallowed completely.

"I told you I wanted you to come in my mouth," she said with a devilish grin.

I stretched out and looked at her. She was beautiful, amazing in bed, and I was hooked. I hoped she felt the same way. I was also starving.

"I need dinner. Let's go eat, it's still early. It was just after 8, so they dressed quickly and drove to a restaurant. I loved how she could get ready in minutes.

Once at the restaurant, I reached across and took her hands in mine "So, you think you might want to leave your ticket alone and stay here with me for a few more days?"

"I would love to. Please don't think I'm some crazy flighty person who jumps into things quickly. I thought Greg was some great guy and wanted to get to know him. He was nothing like the guy I met at home. This," she motioned between us, "is really incredible. I just don't want you to think I hop from bed to bed."

"It doesn't matter if you do. I just want you in mine for a few days so we can see if this really works."

"Sounds like a good plan."

After dinner, we drove back to my place. She unzipped my pants and leaned over the console, taking my cock in her mouth. "I really can't get enough of your cock," she said.

Once I got home, I tucked himself back in my pants and led her inside. I pushed her against the door and stripped her shorts off. She was not wearing underwear, and I knelt and licked and sucked her pussy until she came trembling, right against the front door.

We made it as far as the couch, shedding clothes across the floor until we were both naked. She knelt on the floor and gripped my cock. She leaned forward and slid me between her breasts, pushing them together and watching as I slid in and out of her cleavage. I had never tittie fucked a woman, and had definitely never had one instigate it.

"I have never done that before," she giggled. "Your cock is just the right size, though."

She leaned down and took me in her mouth. I let her suck me for a minute, then pulled her onto me. I had her face away, lowering her pussy down on my cock. I grabbed her ass as she rode me, filling each hand with a perfect cheek. I reached around and rubbed her clit, letting her control the pace until she came.

I moved her until she was sitting with her ass at the very edge of the couch. I moved between her legs, pushing inside her as I looked at her face and tits. I wanted her to feel good, but at that moment, my need trumped all. I started fucking her, angling up to hit her g-spot. She moaned with each thrust, and before long she came. She came again and again, until her orgasms melded into one long ultimate come. I drove in deeper, wanting to come.

As my need neared, I saw in my mind what I wanted. As I was about to come, I pulled out and stroked my cock until I came, shooting load after load onto her pretty hairy pussy. She watched with wide eyes as each thick rope landed in her bush. "That was the sexiest thing I have ever seen," she said. She reached between her legs and rubbed my come into herself. She brought her hand up and licked her fingers, tasting herself and my come. She did it again and again, until she could get no more.

"I am such a dirty slut with you!" she laughed.

"Not yet. You have to at least take it in the ass to be a true dirty slut," I teased.

She got up. "Let's go take a shower, and you never know....I might just let you be the first guy to ever get my ass!"

12