Dan and Cock Socket Ch. 05

Story Info
Cock Socket gets some wood.
4.6k words
4.5
53.6k
18
0

Part 5 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/21/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead of driving home after Cock Socket's doctor appointment, Dan drove them to the hardware store. He didn't go to the local one he usually went to; he didn't want to run into anyone that he knew. He had missed seeing people's reaction to Cock Socket when she went shopping by herself, and he wanted to see how people at the hardware store would treat her.

It was one of those large, home improvement stores that had everything from lumber to refrigerators. Dan was interested in getting some lumber for some projects besides playing with Cock Socket. As they walked towards the lumber yard all eyes were on Cock Socket, who looked like she was dressed for a club and not a home improvement store. As they passed an older couple he heard the woman mutter, "What a slut," to her husband. The husband didn't say anything, just stared as Cock Socket walked by.

The lumberyard was almost deserted; it was Saturday and contractors weren't out buying lumber on the weekends. There were a couple of male customers picking out small quantities of wood but Dan didn't see any employees.

Dan started looking at the lumber he needed, and had Cock Socket inspect every piece with him, which required a lot of bending and stretching. Her short dress started riding up, exposing the bottom of her butt cheeks and sometimes even a flash of pussy. The other customers were staring, and Dan noticed that they really weren't picking out any more wood. Then other customers who had seen the duo walk through the store began to arrive, probably hoping to get one last peek at the hot slut before they left the store.

At first they were all tentative, trying to look without getting caught. But once they realized that Dan and Cock Socket didn't seem to mind if they looked, they openly stared as her dress exposed more and more of her flesh. Dan looked at the men with amusement. None of them said a word, but he decided that if any of them were bold enough to ask, they would be allowed to play with Cock Socket.

He saw the old man whose wife had called Cock Socket a "slut" earlier and smiled. He had apparently given the old woman the slip and was now unabashedly watching the show. His enjoyment was short lived as the old bat soon found him. All the men heard the woman's shocked gasp as she saw what they were all gathered around watching. She began beating her husband with her purse and calling him all sorts of names as she ushered him away from the scene.

"Poor bastard," Dan thought, glad he wasn't the old man. Some of the men left after that, probably concerned that their own wives might come looking for them, but most stayed right where they were, staring as Cock Socket's movements revealed nearly all of her body from the waist down.

The party finally broke up when the manager came sheepishly over. He walked up to Dan and Cock Socket with an apologetic look on his face. "I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to ask you two to leave the store," he said. The men who didn't have any other business in the lumber yard all left with disappointed groans at his words.

"May I ask why?" Dan said, innocently.

"I received a complaint about her behavior," the man said, pointing at Cock Socket. She was standing with her eyes looking at the ground. She had pulled her dress down as much as she could as soon as the manager had walked up. "Personally I don't mind what you two were doing," the manager said, more quietly, "but it's store policy to remove anyone engaged in lewd behavior. I would have let you stay if I hadn't got a complaint."

"I understand," Dan said, "but I really was going to buy all this lumber, plus more. I really don't want to go somewhere else and pull it all out again." Dan could see the manager's eyes take in the large amount of wood in his cart. It would be a big sale, especially for the weekend.

"Can we go to your office to discuss this?" Dan suggested.

Looking at the lumber Dan wanted to buy, and the subservient form of Cock Socket, the manager agreed. "Bring their cart to the register, Darrel," he told another employee who had been waiting close by in case Dan and Cock Socket started a scene. The manager then led the way to his office. They passed the old woman, who gave them a spiteful smirk thinking they were getting thrown out of the store.

The manager showed them to chairs and took a seat behind his desk. "I'm glad you're being reasonable about this," the man began. "You wouldn't believe the commotion some customers cause when they think we're being unfair."

"I understand the dilemma we put you in," Dan said with a smile. "We didn't intend to put you in a tough spot; we were just trying to have some fun."

"I get it, I've seen much worse, believe me," the manager said with a laugh. "I don't want to lose your business though, and since we're in here, we can wait until the customer who complained leaves, and then go out and ring you up."

"Thank you," Dan said. "I would like to repay you for the trouble we've caused. Cock Socket here can give you a blow job or a fuck if you wish."

The manager stared open-mouthed at them, unsure of what to say for a moment. He had never had such a blunt offer put to him.

"In fact, she can service all of your employees. In fact, I insist on it, for the good service you've given us," Dan said, before the man could respond.

"If you insist," the manager stammered, "and the lady doesn't mind."

"I do insist, and whether or not Cock Socket minds doesn't matter. She does everything I ask," Dan told him soberly.

The man still didn't look like he believed Dan. "Have one of your employees bring in a sawhorse, a moving blanket, and four adjustable tie downs, and I'll show you."

The manager nodded and called into his walkie talkie to Darrel and asked him to bring the requested items to his office. While they waited the manager just stared at them unbelievingly while Dan smiled and Cock Socket kept her eyes on the floor. Darrel soon came with the items and Dan invited him to stay for the show.

Dan took the blanket and draped it over the sawhorse. He ordered Cock Socket to lay on it, and then he secured her arms and legs to the legs of the sawhorse. "See gentlemen, now the little slut won't be able to get away," Dan said with a grin.

The manager had been talking to Darrel while Dan had secured Cock Socket, explaining to him what was going on. They looked at each other and shrugged and then both began unbuckling their belts and pulling out their cocks. Darrel moved towards Cock Socket's head while the fat manager pulled the bottom of Cock Socket's dress up, exposing her pussy and perfect ass.

Cock Socket felt a warmth spreading inside her belly and loins. Her master had done two of her favorite things; restrained her, and given her cocks to please. She really didn't understand what was going on, why her master had secured her to the sawhorse, but it didn't concern her. She rarely paid attention anymore unless her master was giving her a direct order. It was so much easier to tune everything out and only listen when she was given a direct order. But she knew what to do with the cock the young man was pointing at her face. She smiled, opened her mouth, and sucked it down into her throat.

"Shit man, this bitch can sure suck dick," Darrel grunted in amazement. "I don't think I'm gonna last five minutes."

"Well you should see this, man," the manager said as he ran a hand over her smooth flesh, "it's gotta be the best one I've ever seen." He lined up his cock with her pussy which was now overflowing with her juices. She loved to hear the praises of men about her body and skills.

"Mmmmphhhh," she let out around Darrel's cock as the manager, Tom, sank his own cock into her with one thrust. The vibration nearly made Darrel cum as his dick was lodged down her throat. It had been awhile since he had his dick sucked, and it had never been as good as this. Cock Socket's head bobbed enthusiastically over his cock as she forced it all the way down her throat so that her nose was buried in his pubic hair, and her tongue licked his balls.

Tom was married, but his wife was as large as he was, and he had never fucked a woman as hot as Cock Socket. Her pussy seemed to suck his cock in as he pounded his hips at her over and over with all his weight. The small office was filled with squishy sounds as Tom's dick sank into her wet snatch over and over surprisingly fast for someone his size.

Dan watched the use of his slave and smiled. He could tell Cock Socket was enjoying herself, and he was definitely enjoying himself. His dick was rock hard and he pulled it out so he could stroke it while the two men fucked her.

Cock Socket saw her master pull his cock out and felt immediate overwhelming pleasure at seeing him so obviously aroused. She lived to please him and knowing that he was enjoying watching her was too much. She came suddenly, and groaned around the cock in her mouth, and clamped down around the cock in her pussy.

Her orgasm triggered Darrel's and he shot a large wad down her throat which she sucked down excitedly. She loved the taste of cum. Tom exploded in her pussy a second later, as he watched Cock Socket gobble down Darrel's sperm, filling her womb with his load.

Both men recovered quickly and Tom went over to his desk and scribbled down some names on a piece of paper. "Send these guys in here one at a time, but don't tell them or anyone else what's going on. If word of this gets out we could get fired or worse," Tom told Darrel.

Darrel agreed and left. "There are some real bitches around here that would complain to Human Resources in a minute, not to mention some of the guys that are really into religion and shit. There's also a couple of guys that I know couldn't keep their mouths shut, but I gave him a list of five or six that I trust," Tom told Dan.

Darrel soon returned with another guy whose mouth dropped open when he saw Cock Socket. "Have at her man, but be quick," the manager said.

The guy had his cock out in a flash and lined it up with Cock Socket's pussy. He fucked her hard and fast for a few minutes before adding his load to her sloppy pussy. Dan never did get the guy's name and the only thing the guy said was a mumbled,

"Thanks," as he walked out the door.

Darrel brought the next guy in and this guy looked a little rough. The guy didn't say much but swaggered over to Cock Socket like he was in control. Dan nearly burst out laughing when he pulled out his cock; it was almost as small Needle Dick's. The man fucked her with enthusiasm though, and Cock Socket grunted from the man's exertions. He didn't last long and with an overly loud exclamation, shot his pathetic load into her pussy.

He high-fived Darrel on his way out, and as soon as he was out the door, Tom burst out laughing. "Sorry, man, I didn't realize that he was such a douche," the manager apologized.

"Don't worry," Dan said laughing. "Cock Socket's available for any man to enjoy, even jackasses."

Four more guys came and deposited their loads in Cock Socket's pussy. A couple of the guys were real dirty and left traces of dirt on her hips where they gripped her. Dan was a little disappointed that none of them had fucked her in the ass, but he was still rock hard from watching all the action. A river of cum flowed from her wide open snatch and puddle on the office floor.

As the last guy left, Dan went over to release Cock Socket, but Darrel came back in and asked if he could have a shot at her pussy.

"Sure," Dan said with a shrug. Tom told Darrel to hurry; he was getting a little nervous about the amount of time they had spent in the office. Darrel quickly plunged his cock in her overflowing pussy and hammered away for several minutes.

"You should really have her suck your cock, Tom," Darrel said as he thrust. "That was the best blowjob I've ever had."

"My wife's fat, remember?" Tom responded, as he got up from his chair. "I'm used to getting great blowjobs, but I'll see how good this slut is."

He had to hold his belly out of the way so that Cock Socket could get at his cock unhindered. She gobbled it down with the same enthusiasm she had Darrel's cock earlier. "She is good," the manager groaned.

"Told ya," Darrel grunted as he continued to slam into her. Both men had already filled Cock Socket once, but they had also gotten excited watching her service all the others, so neither one was going to last long. Cock Socket's pussy made loud squishy sounds as Darrel hammered away at the sperm filled hole, while her mouth noisily worked over Tom's hard dick.

Dan squeezed his dick through his pants. He resisted the urge to pull it out and stroke it openly; he wanted to wait to cum until later. Soon Darrel gave a final grunt and his body stiffened as he added his cum to her already sloppy pussy. Tom quickly followed and he gasped and filled her greedy mouth with his own load.

"Thanks for the use of your slut," Tom said, breathing heavily as he zipped up his pants. "I'm gonna have Darrel ring you up for 50% off, and any time you want to get a discount on lumber bring her by. Just don't have her parade all over the store next time."

Dan assured him he wouldn't as he released Cock Socket from the straps. A large glob of semen fell from her pussy onto the office floor as she was finally allowed to stand up. Her inner thighs were caked with drying sperm too, which her short dress did little to hide. It would be obvious to anyone looking closely that she had just been fucked.

While they were being rung up, Dan was surprised to see the old man whose wife had gotten angry because he was ogling Cock Socket earlier. They had been in the manager's office for over an hour and he couldn't believe the old couple was still in the store. The old man was being rung up at a different register and it appeared he only had one small item.

His transaction finished just after theirs and he ended up following them out of the store. "I'm sorry about what happened earlier, it was my wife who complained to the manager," the old man said to them as they left the store.

"No problem," Dan said, "it wall worked out in the end."

"Yes, I'm glad to see that you got to buy the lumber you wanted," the old man continued. Even though he was talking to Dan, his eyes never left Cock Socket's body. "Frankly, my wife can be a real bitch sometimes, and I'm sorry she spoiled your fun. I tried to tell her you kids were just having a good time, but she wouldn't listen. She was so mad and angry that we forgot to buy insecticide, which was the main reason I wanted to come here, and I had to listen to her tirade the whole drive home. That's why I came back by myself when I realized we forgot this," he said, holding up his bag. "I needed to get away from her for a little while."

"Well, I'm sorry our little show caused you so much grief," Dan said. "I'd like to make it up to you, if I can. How would you like to get a private show from Cock Socket?" he asked.

"Cock Socket?" the old man questioned. "That sounds like a fitting name for her," he chuckled, "but I don't think I should."

"Why not?" Dan asked rhetorically. "You can sit in the back seat of my truck. The windows are tinted, no one will see in." Dan could see the old man wavering. "Don't you deserve it after what you went through with your wife today? What harm could it do to take a peek at a beautiful naked woman?"

"You're right," the old man said, suddenly deciding. They had reached Dan's truck and Dan lowered the tail gate to begin loading the wood. "I'm going to go put this insecticide in my car and come right back," the old man said as he trotted over to his own car.

"Cock Socket, I want you to seduce that old man," Dan said as he watched him walk away. "If you fail you'll get fifteen lashes with the cane, a blowjob gets you ten lashes, a straight fuck gets you five lashes, and an ass fuck get's you a special treat. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master," she responded, "I understand."

She climbed into the truck, got in the back and removed her dress. The windows were dark enough that you couldn't see in unless you pressed you face against the glass, so Dan was pretty sure they wouldn't be arrested for indecent exposure. A few seconds later, the old man came back.

"My name's Stan, by the way," the old man said as he walked up.

"I'm Dan," Dan said, offering his hand. "She's in the truck, waiting for you," he said as they shook.

"Thanks," Stan said, and entered the truck. Dan smiled to himself as he started loading the lumber into the bed of his truck.

As Stan entered the truck he was shocked to see Cock Socket already naked with her legs spread, and her pussy wide open. "I see you don't waste any time," Stan commented.

Cock Socket smiled. "Come join me back here."

Stan climbed into the back and sat on the bench seat next to her. "Do you like what you see," she asked as she stroked her clit. A little cum from the previous men who had used her dribbled out of her snatch onto the seat.

"Yes, I do like what I see," Stan said. "It looks like you had some fun earlier."

"Would you like to have some fun? Would you like to touch me?" Cock Socket asked.

The old man reached out a tentative hand and caressed one of her breasts. She groaned at his touch and her nipples instantly became erect. "You can touch me wherever you like," she moaned.

Stan's shaky hand moved down her stomach and covered her hand as she masturbated herself. Cock Socket removed her own hand and let him take over, groaning as he rubbed her. He stuck a finger into her pussy and felt the lake of semen that had been deposited by all the other men as he pinched her clit between two fingers.

All Dan could see through the window as he loaded the truck was their silhouettes. He couldn't see what they were doing and he couldn't tell that Cock Socket was naked even though he knew she was. They were sitting close together, and then Cock Socket disappeared as she bent over. "Well, she's cut it down to ten lashes so far," he thought.

Cock Socket gripped the old man's wrinkled cock in her hand as she sucked on the head with her pretty lips. She hadn't even asked if she could suck it, she had just unbuttoned his pants while he played with her pussy and then bent over and licked it. His fingers were still working on her snatch as she tried to work his limp penis up to an erection.

"I don't know if that will do any good," Stan said to her. "I haven't had an erection without Viagra in years."

Cock Socket wanted desperately to get him hard enough to fuck her ass, not because she didn't want to get beat, but because she didn't want to let her master down. She sucked his entire penis in her mouth and moaned causing it to twitch for the first time. Encouraged by this small sign, she redoubled her efforts.

"Oh God, no one's ever done that to me before," Stan gasped. His hand had stopped playing with her vagina and now gripped the back of her head as it bobbed up and down over his dick. For the first time in a long time he felt it start to stiffen without the aid of any drugs.

The old man's penis was beginning to become engorged in her mouth. "Do you want to fuck me?" she asked. "You can fuck me in the ass if you get hard."

"Oh God, yes," Stan said. His hand left her head and moved down to grope her bottom. The thought of fucking the young woman in the ass added to his excitement and his cock began stiffen more. Cock Socket sucked harder and fondled his balls with her hand. He was hard! But was he hard enough to give it to her in the ass? She stopped sucking and got on her hands and knees, offering her ass to Stan.

He couldn't believe his dick was still hard, and it was harder than it had been in years even with the Viagra. As he positioned the head of his cock against her anus the thought ran through his head that this young woman was probably around the same age as one of his granddaughters. He wondered what his wife would say if she could see him right now, about to fuck this gorgeous young woman in the ass. That bitch had never let him anywhere near her ass in their fifty years of marriage.

12