Dan and Cock Socket Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cock Socket, go get the strap-on," Dan ordered. Cock Socket scurried to obey. When she returned, Dan instructed her to put it on and ordered Free Anal to get on her hands and knees on the floor. "Lube it up Cock Socket," Dan said. Cock Socket applied a liberal amount of lube to the rubber-like phallus; she already knew what he wanted her to do with it. It was smaller than Dan's cock, but it was less yielding and she had no desire to permanently damage her master's new slave.

Her master nodded to her and Cock Socket knelt behind Free Anal. She brought the head of her fake cock right up to her fellow slave's anus and began pushing her hips forward. There was a little resistance and then it slid right in. She followed the orders her master had given her prior to Free Anal's arrival and began pumping her ass with hard steady strokes. She could hear her fellow slave trying to gasp every time the hard phallus bottomed out inside her ass.

Dan unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock before sitting on the floor in front of Free Anal with his stiff member waving in front of her open mouth. He grabbed one of the handles of the hood and forced her to look up at him.

"I want to explain why I'm allowing Cock Socket to do this so that the lesson is not lost on you," he informed her. "First, I want to illustrate that you are mine to do with as I wish, and if I want you to get fucked in the ass with a strap-on, you're going to get fucked in the ass with a strap-on. Second, I enjoy seeing you in pain, so she's going to fuck your ass until it's raw and bleeding. And third, I want you to understand that although you are both slaves, you are not equal; Cock Socket is as much above you as I am above Cock Socket. Understand?"

"Es Aaser Aa!" Free Anal gasped loudly as Cock Socket thrust especially hard.

"Good," Dan said before pulling her head down and forcing his cock down her throat. He actually had no intention of having Cock Socket making her ass bleed but he didn't want Free Anal to know that. He did want her asshole red and raw so that her husband wouldn't fail to notice. What he was doing to her was as much about him as it was her. He bounced her throat up and down on his dick as he imagined how the good doctor would respond when his wife got home.

Cock Socket couldn't feel the fake dick plunging in and out of Free Anal's ass but she was enjoying herself anyway. Her master had been kind enough to purchase her one that was double ended, and the end that was stuffed inside her cunt was hitting her clit in just the right spot as she thrust into Free Anal's rectum. It felt so good she was certain it was going to make her cum, and she began thrusting faster and faster like a man approaching orgasm would. She knew she had to careful though; her master would get angry if she stopped, so if she came she'd have to maintain control of herself.

Dan looked at Cock Socket and was delighted to see the look of ecstasy on her face as she rammed into the other woman. His eyes crept down to her perfectly formed breasts and he watched them bounce invitingly every time the two slaves' bodies collided. At that moment he realized how perfect she was in every way, and he felt more love for her than he ever had before. He knew he would never have the same feelings for the fake, contrived slave he was forcing his cock down, but he decided he would honestly try to make her as close to Cock Socket as he could.

Free Anal didn't know what was happening to her. A week ago she would never have imagined she would be in this situation; slave to a master whose cock was currently sliding in and out of her throat, while his other slave roughly sodomized her. She also never imagined she would enjoy treatment like this but she had already cum twice with the strap-on plowing in and out of her butthole. She felt like a worthless slut, but realized she liked being Dan's worthless slut.

Dan felt that familiar sensation stirring in his balls and pulled Free Anal's head off his cock. He stood and pinched his cock as he watched the pair on the floor for a minute. When the feeling had subsided enough he had them stop and ordered Cock Socket to lie on her back on the floor. Then he guided Free Anal over to Cock Socket and had her sit on the fake cock with her back to the other slave. He pushed her all the way down so that it was as far in her ass it could go and then had her lie back on Cock Socket.

"Hold her in place Cock Socket," Dan commanded as he knelt down between their spread legs, "I don't want that strap-on to slip out." Cock Socket was strong from working out every day so she had no worries about being able to hold Free Anal in place.

Dan fisted his cock and brought up against Free Anal's neglected pussy. He had a big load churning in his balls and wanted to deposit it where he husband wouldn't be able to miss it. He pushed his thick member in and marveled at how tight it felt with the fake dick up her ass. He'd have to invite Griff over sometime so they could double team her.

"What kind of birth control do you use?" Dan asked her as he steadily pumped in and out.

"Iills," she responded.

"Pills? Good. I want you make a big show of throwing them out and telling your husband that he has to wear condoms from now on. In fact, I want you to buy a box and hand it to him when you get home. Make sure he knows that I won't be using condoms when I fuck you and that your pussy is going to be full of my cum all the time. Tomorrow I want you to go to Planned Parenthood and get birth control implant that goes in your arm. Don't tell them who your doctor is so that there is no record of it, and don't let your husband know, got it!"

"Ees Aaser Aa," she gasped through her gag.

Dan only responded in grunts as he fucked her hard. The friction from the strap-on felt good as he plowed into her. Having two soft, feminine bodies under him was highly intoxicating as well for Dan. "This is something I could get used to," Dan thought as he wondered why he was ever reluctant to have two slaves.

At the bottom of the pile, Cock Socket was very close to cumming. She was glad to be on the bottom now despite having all of Free Anal's weight pressing down on her. At the bottom she didn't have to worry about moving, she could just hold on and let her master's thrusts push her end of the strap-on in and out. She loved the feel of Free Anal's skin against hers too, and her hands were mauling the other slave's breasts the entire time.

Dan saw Free Anal's eyes roll into the back of her head and realized she was coming. She was so tight anyway it was hard for him to tell until the slut started coughing on the saliva she was having a hard time swallowing. He reached for one of the handles and forced her head to turn to the side so that some of her spit could run out. It wouldn't do to have his new slave suffocate on the first day.

He let go of her head and let it fall back next to Cock Socket's. He grabbed her hips with both hands and started pounding his cock in harder than ever. He was close and was looking forward to emptying his balls inside her. The thought of her husband's reaction was enough to push him over the edge. He gasped and strained as his cum erupted into her cunt, while unknown to him, Cock Socket exploded in orgasm underneath both of them.

Dan backed up off the two slaves and held his cock gingerly so that none of the cum still clinging to it dripped onto the floor. He ordered Free Anal to get on her knees without spilling any of the cum in her cunt, and then had Cock Socket finally remove the mask that covered Free Anal's face. She worked her mouth a bit as it was freed from the open-mouth gag.

"Free Anal, I want you to keep all of my cum in you and show it to your husband when you get home. Do you understand?" he asked.

"Yes Master Dan," she remembered to respond.

"Good, now get over here and clean this mess off my cock and get it hard so I can make love to Cock Socket after you leave," he told her, emphasizing the word 'love'. "And don't use your hands; mouth only."

"Yes Master Dan," she said.

She shuffled over and took him in her mouth. She had a hard time getting the whole thing in her mouth even while it was soft. She managed to clean the last traces of cum as it started to thicken, and then worked her mouth up and down until it was standing at full attention again.

"Good girl," Dan said as he pulled it from her mouth. "You may get dressed and leave to return home."

"Yes Master Dan. Thank you, Master Dan," she said as she bound to her feet. She could already feel his cum starting to slide down her cunt and she wanted to get in her car and recline the seat back to help keep it in. She knew there was no way he would know if any of it leaked out while she was driving home, but she intended to follow his order anyway.

After she left Dan approached Cock Socket and helped her out of the strap-on. When it was removed he could see the wetness dripping down the inside of her thighs. He took her in his arms and kissed her passionately. He was tempted to take her right there, but he wanted to make love to her properly in their bed.

"Come along Cock Socket," he said pulling her arm towards the stairs.

"Yes Master," she said with a wicked smile.

12