Dan and the Bottle Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I took about five pounds of dried leaf, and a pound of dried bud, powdered it, and poured it into a twenty five gallon charred oak barrel, then poured the fresh whiskey in with it... it's been aging this whole time like that."

"You've gotta be kidding."

"Nope.... this stuff is going to have a double kick to it."

"Ok.... well, I know we've got about half a dozen fifth and quart bottles down at the recycling plant... I'll grab those.... boiling them clean will be up to you, though."

"No problem.... can you grab me some firewood, though?"

"Ok.... I think I can get some from the woodshop.... Bob's been teaching the kids the Shaker style, so there's probably a pile of cut offs there."

Jim was having the coolest dream.... his wife was giving him one of her fan-fucking-tastic blowjobs. He swum his way up out of the dream and looked towards his feet... to see that it was no dream, Jan's head was bobbing on his hard cock.

"Babe, if you're gonna do that, how about giving me a little taste?"

She replied by stopping long enough to strip off her panties, shift around on the bed, and bring her already moistening pussy in line with his willing tongue before once more taking his hardness into her mouth, licking all over the head before sucking him to the back of her throat, bobbing her head up and down on his stiff cock.

He extended his tongue to her soft nether lips, running it all over them again and again before turning his attention to her hard little clit, feeling her shudder as he fluttered his tongue across it. She was already juicy as hell, and his face was quickly awash in her essence.

Every time his tongue fluttered across her clit, she sucked harder at him, and just as he was ready to shoot, she backed off, letting the urgency subside for a moment, and pulled away from him.

Before he could protest, she swung around and straddled his hips, plunging her tight wetness down on his hard dick and beginning to ride him, slowly, rubbing her distended nipples in his face. He obliged her by taking both of her swollen tits in his hands, flicking his tongue over her reddish brown nipple as she rode him, massaging her other breast in his hand, flicking his thumb over her other nipple, extending it another eighth of an inch.

She picked up speed, riding him hard, until she couldn't hold back, cumming all over his hard on as he spurted jets of his own cum deep inside her womb. She continued to rock on him for long moments before collapsing on top of him, panting for breath.

"Oh, Lord, babe, that was good! It's soooo much better without those damned rubbers in the way!"

He grinned, kissing her neck and cheek. "I guess it doesn't matter much now, anyway, huh?"

She rolled off of him, laying her head on his chest, and shook her head. "Not really, no.... what are we gonna tell people, though? We've already got our two."

"Tell 'em the truth... the rubber broke, one of my little swimmers got to you, it was an accident, and we don't believe in abortion. End of discussion. Hell, what's the point of being the leader of this place if it doesn't have the odd perk?"

She slapped his chest playfully. "I'd hardly call a baby a 'perk'!"

"You know what I mean, Dear... the rules are supposed to apply to all of us equally, and the rule is only two kids to a family."

She kissed him, lightly, and replied "I know... I guess I just want this baby so much."

"Don't worry too much about it, babe... I think it isn't going to matter that much, by this time next year."

She sat up abruptly at this, staring at him intently. "What do you mean?"

"We might not be stuck in here much longer. The Rad counts have been dropping pretty steadily for the past few years. I think it might be safe, pretty soon, to go outside. We'll have to stay close to the shelter, at first, of course, but we may be able to see the sun, sometime soon."

"OhMyGod, are you kidding?"

"Nope.... I want to hold it to a few small groups, heavily armed, at first, of course... no tellin' what we're going to find out there; but yes... I think, in another year, maybe two... we'll see the sun again."

"Well, dear husband, in the meantime, I have a treat for you." she replied, reaching for the drawer of the bedside table and fishing out a small baggie filled with a greenish-gold leafy substance.

"Mike brought it from one of the garden chambers earlier today... his latest hybrid."

"Oh, my.... well, hell, dear, lets roll one up and try it."

She reached over again and withdrew a fat joint from behind the ashtray. "Already did... I was just waiting for after dinner."

She fired up the doobie and set the silver Zippo aside, grabbing the ashtray and laying it on his stomach as she moved to straddle him again.

He took a deep hit, tasting bit carefully...

"Let's see... a strong hawaiian taste, but there's something else to it.... it almost tastes like some of that Hydro that Grandpa Dan got, just before the war."

She smiled. "Good guess... the Hydro is in there, along with a cross breeding of Thai. Mike bred the Hydro to the Thai, then bred the offspring into the Hawaiian. He told me he's been working on this one for the last nine months. The guy's like a mad scientist!"

Jim took another deep hit and was inclined to agree.... but then, that had a lot to do with why he'd assigned Mike to the gardens in the first place. He had a knack for seeing possibilities others wouldn't have dreamed of.

12