Dan and the Bottle Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He considered for a few minutes, and decided to go to the 'thrift shop' town first. They appeared to be the most in need. He'd send the team in with packs loaded with packets of the older dehydrated foods, and a few dozen bags of assorted seeds. He knew he could, if necessary, absorb both of these small towns into the shelter, but he wanted to have his people observe them for a while first. Then a thought occurred to him, and he reached for the phone.

Down in the ordinance warehouse, Frank Bergen picked up the phone.

"Hardware."

"Frank, this is Jim Archer.... listen, do you have any of those little cameras with transmitters attached, that we could use to pick up imagery from here?"

"What kinda distance are we talkin'?"

"About six miles. I want to know who's been cleaning up that Chinese base we hit last year."

"Hmmm... no, not at that range... but we've got some of those old hunter's spy cams, record onto a USB memory stick.... they'll record up to, oh, maybe 72 hours at a time. Just send out a team every three days to change out the sticks, bring 'em back here and download 'em onto a laptop."

"I guess that'll have to do, then. How many have we got?"

Frank chuckled. "I think there are four or five cases of them.... about fifty to a case."

"Perfect. Could you dig out, oh.... what kind of range do they have? How wide is the view?"

"Each one can 'see' outwards, about a hundred and fifty yards... and the wide angle setting is good for a picture about sixty, maybe seventy yards wide."

"Ok.... dig out about ten, no, make that twenty of them.... you think that'll cover the perimeter of that base?"

"That should be plenty, yeah."

"Ok... how do those mount? Are they on some sort of belt, wraps around the tree, or do they have to be nailed up?"

"It's a belt mount. Only takes a couple of minutes to mount 'em. Gotta be careful not to mount 'em too high, though, unless you mount them on an angle, looking down on the targeted area."

"Ok.... do they use some kind of time-stamp?"

"Yeah.... I'll set the day, date, and time on all of them before I send them out; then, once they're mounted, just push the start button and they're good to go... take about twenty frames a minute, or they can be set lower than that, I think."

"Ok.... if you can, set them to take one frame every five minutes or so, that should be plenty. If more Chinese are moving into this area, I want to know about it."

"Ok, no problem.... anything else?"

"Not that I can think of, no.... but you might want to check with the scouting teams. They might think of something you or I wouldn't have considered."

"Alright. If you can track them down, let them know to drop in here."

Doris stood outside of the classroom as the new students, mostly villagers of every age, slipped past her. Billie Jean was one of the last ones out.

"Billie! Over here!"

Billie Jean walked over to her, glad to see a friendly face. Everyone in the shelter seemed to be so serious.... little did she know that many of the adults were on what might have been called a 'war footing'. She knew that the base that the soldiers had come from, the ones who had raped her so many times, was a pile of wood splinters and dead bodies, but she didn't know that there were other Chinese bases, elsewhere in the state.

Had she known, it might have given her nightmares.

Herb Dixon looked around the field, seeing how far he was from the end of this row. He was weeding in between the corn stalks, not too strenuous, since the cave dwellers usually kept it pretty clean. This field was already pretty ripe, and he mused about the size of these ears of corn; back home, this field would already have been picked clean. Here, he'd been told, this field was still a few weeks from harvest.

Once he finished up here, he'd go to the schoolroom for two hours. He was already making good progress there; the teacher said he'd be up to a third grade reading level in less than a year. He wasn't sure just how good that was, but he took it to be a good thing.

Bob Gunderson, meanwhile, was busy in one of the tomato fields, picking the ripe fruit and filling baskets as fast as he could. Mark Pitt, the crew foreman, caught up to him as he finished the row. "Geez, Bob, slow down! You're makin' the rest of us look bad!" He joked as he approached the older man.

"Oh, Hell, This here's my normal pace. I don't feel right, slackin' off."

Mark nodded. The old man wasn't afraid of hard work, that was for damned sure.

"Well, bloody hell, you've done your share.... and my share, and his share, and her share...." he replied, pointing out two other people with a grin.

Bob smiled at the younger man, sure he was joking.

"No point in doin' somethin' if you're not gonna do it right. 'Sides, you folks have done a lot for me an' mine.... this is my way of payin' it back. If'n I told you how long it's been since I had a steak like I had the other night, you'd think I was bullshittin' ya."

Mark smiled at this... he'd heard the same thing from a few of the other villagers, and it did his heart good, seeing them pack on muscle mass... they no longer looked like they were one meal away from starving to death. If they wanted to work a little extra hard, he'd be happy to let them... within limits.... he just didn't want anyone dropping dead from a heart attack.

Josh Albright and his wife, Sherry, were hard at work in one of the main kitchens, running fresh tomatoes through food processors before adding garlic and a number of herbs and chopped, roasted sausage and onions in to large stewpots, canning gallons of spaghetti sauce for later sale from the grocery warehouse rooms.

As she walked into the storeroom for another jar of bay leaves, he walked up behind her, wrapping his arms around her just beneath her ample chest and whispered in her ear "Hey sweet thing.... wanna get raped in a storeroom?"

She smiled at his antics. "My husband might kill you if he found out."

"Lucky thing I know him, isn't it?"

She turned in his arms. "C'mon, honey.... that can wait for a while. We've still got stewpots on four stoves cooking. "

He bumped his hips into her groin. "Oh, c'mon... just a quickie? Feel how much he misses you?" he asked as he rubbed his hard on into her groin.

"And what if someone comes in? What then, smart ass?"

He grinned back as he tried to kiss her, which she turned away from, catching his lips on her cheek.

"They could always join us."

"Oh, no! Not again.... my ass is still sore from the last time!"

"Funny.... I don't recall you objecting, the last time! Or were you just moaning out 'Fuck my ass!' for our benefit?"

She blushed a bright red at his words, knowing he was right. The last time they'd had another couple, she'd loved having both her holes stuffed at once... Especially when Candy Fredricks had fed her her freshly fucked pussy at the same time. Eating her own husband's cum out of the younger woman's cunt had been a tasty thrill, and she hadn't cum so hard in months.

He decided to twist the needle a bit further.

"Besides, who knows? It might be another woman, and she could sit on your face."

"You're that sure that I'll be on the bottom, are you?" She smiled at him.

"Let's go... the sauce is burning. Maybe, if you're a good boy, I'll let you invite the Frederick's over for dinner again."

"Oh, hell! What are we waitin' on, then? We've got five more gallons of sauce to make!"

Mickey carried the small cooler with the bottles of juice and a small bottle of well aged whiskey into the lake chamber, accompanied by Cassie, Doris, and a slightly reluctant Billie Jean; they were headed for a semi-secluded stretch of beach that people used when they didn't want to be interrupted by fishermen. Reaching the small cove, they laid out blankets in a square around a well used firepit and sat down, talking and partying while the small CD player Doris had brought along played softly in the background.

Cassie broke out the plastic cups, pouring small amounts of the liquor into the bottom of each, followed by a generous helping of juice, while Mickey pulled out his pipe and a baggie of Hawaiian/Hydro marijuana and filled the little pipe to capacity. Lighting up, he took a deep hit and passed it to Doris, who repeated his actions before passing it to Cassie. Cassie took her own hit in turn before offering it to Billie Jean.

"Want to try a little, hun?"

"What is it?"

Doris smiled gently at her. "It's Marijuana, dear... it gives you a nice buzz.... very relaxing. Hang on, it looks like this bowl is pretty much gone."

She handed it back to Mickey, who tried to relight it, confirming that it was burnt out, and refilling it from the quarter ounce he'd brought along. He passed it and his Zippo back to Doris, who showed the young woman how to hold it.

Billie Jean took a small hit, trying to hold it in her lungs as the others had, but soon gave way to a fit of coughing.

Doris took the pipe from her, gently holding her shoulder as the young woman hacked for a few seconds.

"Relax, hun... that's normal, the first time. Here, take a sip of this, then try another small hit. Trust me, it'll feel a lot better in a few minutes."

Billie Jean sipped at her drink, not tasting the small amount of alcohol that Cassie had added to it, and sat back as the orange-strawberry-banana concoction soothed her throat. Doris gave her shoulder a little squeeze.

"Better?"

The young girl nodded.

Mickey got up abruptly and walked into the small patch of woods that shielded the tiny cove from the rest of the chamber, coming back a few minutes later with a handful of small sticks and a few more substantial branches. Setting them to the side of the small ring of stones their blankets were arranged around, he stepped away again, coming back with a handful of dry leaves and four much larger sticks, and went to work, laying down the leaves, arranging the smaller twigs in a conical arrangement above them, then breaking up the small branches and laying those along the smaller twigs. Pulling out the whiskey bottle, he let a few drops dribble on to the branches on the top, soaking in and through the pile, and held his lighter to the leaves in the bottom. Within moments, they had a small, cheery campfire going.

Doris reached into the cooler, digging out a small package of Cave-made hot dogs, another package of buns, and a package of sliced cheese.

Reaching a bit deeper, she pulled out a trio of folding campfire forks, specifically made for such cookouts, and showed Billie Jean how to spear the hotdog and hold it just far enough over the flames so it would cook without burning.

Mickey and Cassie followed suit, while Doris prepped the buns with slices of cheese.

Thirty minutes later, after they'd eaten, Mickey pulled the small pipe out and re-packed it. Eyeing Billie Jean, he lifted an eyebrow and asked "Ready to try again?"

She eyed the pipe doubtfully, but gave a nervous nod. He held the pipe to his lips and lit it up, passing it to her, saying "Don't try to take a real big hit, honey.... just a little bit, then draw it deeper into your lungs. It does take some getting used to."

She did as he told her, taking a small hit and then taking a deep breath, and holding it for a long moment before releasing it with a small cough, passing it to Doris. She took a deep hit, then passed it on.

They emptied and refilled the pipe twice more, and soon Billie Jean was feeling the effects just as they had told her she would.... it was a wonderful feeling. She leaned back, feeling like she was dreaming, a bit light headed, then looked on, bemused, as Doris started kissing Mickey. She shot a look at Cassie.

"I thought he was your boyfriend?"

"He is.... and he's Doris's boyfriend too."

"Huh?"

"Yeah... and Doris is my girlfriend, too."

"What?!?"

"Yeah... honey, we, all three of us, love each other."

"Does he.... I mean, does he... rape you?"

"No, dear... you have to understand... sex can be an act of love.... it doesn't have to be 'rape'. Rape is an act of violence. We all love each other, so yes, we have sex, but it isn't violent." 'Except when he slaps my ass when he butt fucks me.' she added, in her own mind. She didn't tell Billie Jean that, though.

Doris disengaged from Mickey, and Cassie crawled into his lap, meeting his lips with her own.

Doris moved over next to Billie Jean, slipping an arm around the redhead's shoulders. "Babe, the three of us have a healthy, loving relationship. We all love each other. Sometimes, Mickey and I will make love, when Cassie isn't in the mood. Other times, I don't feel like it, so he and Cassie will share a bed. Sometimes, usually when he's off at work in the fields, Cassie and I will make love to each other. I think that's part of the reason we wanted you in our little group... so you could see that sex, whether it's between a man and a woman, or two women, or all three of us, for that matter, isn't necessarily rape. It isn't always a bad thing. It can be an act of love."

In her pot fogged frame of mind, it almost made a weird kind of sense to Billie Jean; she looked over at Mickey and Cassie, who were still kissing lightly, while Mickey was massaging her small breasts through her light T shirt.

"Is he going to.... I mean... is he going to get his.... thing out?"

"Only if she wants him, to, hun.... he doesn't do anything with us that we don't want to do."

"Do you...."

Doris smiled back at her. "Sometimes. Sometimes, when I'm feeling horny, I want Cassie. Sometimes, I want Mickey... we've all been friends, like, forever, so becoming lovers seemed like the next step, between us."

"But.... how do two women...?"

Doris leaned a bit closer, kissing Billie Jean just below the ear before whispering "I can show you, baby."

She reached up to cup one of Billie Jean's full breasts at the same time, her thumb gently rubbing the nipple through the thin blouse, feeling it harden at her touch.

Billie Jean wasn't sure how to react; her momma had told her that what the soldiers had done to her was wrong, that a man who loved her would make her feel good with sex, but she'd never said a woman could do the same thing. The things Doris was doing with her, though... she could feel her body responding to the other woman's caresses, and it felt good. Miss Samuels, who had talked to her about what those men had done to her, had never mentioned this, either.

She turned her head a little towards Doris, and the young woman kissed her lightly on the lips, once, twice, moving her lips lightly against the young woman's, and Billie Jean started responding, purely on instinct. Soon enough, Doris's tongue snaked out, licking Billie Jean's lips, and the young woman opened her mouth in a gasp. Doris took the opportunity to slide her tongue inside, gently sliding it across Billie Jean's, who began to respond a bit more, reaching across to rest her hand on Doris's side, and the other young woman took her hand, pulling it under her loose T-shirt, raising it gently to her own full breast.

Their kisses became more vigorous, and Doris began to squeeze her breast a bit more firmly, moving her other hand around to rub her back as their kisses intensified. Finally, she pulled back a bit, looking deeply into the young girl's eyes, smiling, as her hands kept caressing the girl.

Mickey and Cassie, meanwhile, had both taken off their upper garments; Cassie was sitting back a bit as he licked and nuzzled at her breast. She pushed him away and down on his back, standing up to pull off her shorts, and settling her freshly shaven slit on his face, and he began licking at her lips, running his tongue up and down her nether lips, occasionally fluttering it across her hard little clit.

Billie Jean glanced past Doris, eyes going wide as she took in the sight of Mickey enthusiastically licking at Cassie's pussy, feeling a stirring in her own private parts, gasping as Doris insinuated a hand into the elastic waistband of her shorts and began to gently rub her clit. Her lips sought out Doris's, and she let slip a small moan as Doris ran a finger lightly up and down her unfurling pussy lips.

Doris gently pushed the young girl down on her back, easing her shorts off and then her top before kissing her way down Billie Jean's body, stopping briefly at each of her soft breasts, kissing and sucking at her nipples for long moments before kissng her way down until her head was between the young woman's thighs. She pulled Billie Jean's legs up over her shoulders, burying her face in the young woman's pussy, kissing her all over and fluttering her tongue over her clit.

Cassie, meanwhile, got up off of Mickey, pulling his shorts down and massaging his hard cock for long moments before sitting down on him, taking him to the hilt all at once, eliciting long groans from them both... Billie Jean opened her eyes to see her riding him slowly, easily, his hard cock held upright by her clinging pussylips. For some reason, the sight of Cassie riding him like that, and apparently enjoying it, excited her even more; for the first time in her life, she experienced an orgasm, grabbing Doris's head with her thighs, trembling as the tremors shook her to her core. Doris smiled inwardly, guessing, correctly, that this was the first time Billie Jean had actually enjoyed sex; she licked furiously at the young woman's open cunt, trying to extend her orgasmic bliss as long as she could, feeling the young girl shudder under her knowledgable tongue.

Finally, she withdrew, shooting a look at Mickey, giving him a 'come here' gesture. Cassie caught the look and nodded, swinging off of him, and he crawled over to the other two young women on all fours, taking Doris's place between the young woman's thighs.

Billie Jean opened her eyes to see Mickey's head between her legs, and she flinched a bit; Cassie and Doris saw this, one on either side of her, and each put a reassuring hand on her shoulder. Cassie bent her head, bringing her lips to her ear, and whispered, "Relax, Sweetheart... He's going to be very gentle. We all just want to show you how good it can be, with a man who cares about you."

Mickey tore open the condom package and sheathed his hardness, then brought his rubber encased cock to her nether lips and gave a slow, steady push, and Billie Jean flinched a little... but he brought his face to hers, kissing her lightly, and looking her in the eyes.

"If it starts to hurt, honey, let me know. I don't want to cause you any pain.... just make you feel good. Ok?"

She looked up at him and saw nothing but a tender concern, realizing that he meant every word. This was his way of helping her to heal from what had been done to her. She nodded, a bit nervously, and he pushed in a bit further. She gasped, feeling more full than any of the times the soldiers had done this to her, realizing that he must be bigger than any of them, but it wasn't an unpleasant feeling. With all of the foreplay that they had done with her, she was well lubricated, and he slid in easily, until he was buried in her to the hilt.

He paused for a long moment, letting her get used to the feel of him inside her, kissing her lightly on her neck, bringing one hand up to lightly massage her breast, and whispered in her ear. "Ready, babe?"

"Y..yes..."

He pulled back a few inches and thrust back into her, getting into a slow, steady rhythm, building speed as she became more accustomed to the sensations. She raised her legs, locking them together behind his back and holding him inside her as she came again, trembling as the renewed orgasm washed over her, moaning deep in her throat as she clung to him.

He kissed her again, sliding his tongue into her mouth and caressing her tongue with his own, feeling her incredibly tight pussy squeezing him to the point that he almost thought she was going to keep his dick as a souvenir.