Dan and the Bottle Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several water mills were also set up on local rivers, turning large generators of their own, and one was built up as a grain mill, soon turning out hundreds of pounds of wheat flour and corn meal. That one made friends fast.

Frank Bergen was kept busy for several weeks, designating areas for new farming fields and pastureland, rebuilding roads and other infrastructure, setting up a water treatment plant and several composting stations, and basically getting the small city out of the dark ages and back in sync with the twenty-second century. Even with his staff of thirty people, he occasionally found himself wishing he had about ten brothers.

Within two years, this area would be completely self sufficient, and would be trading excess food to other local towns.

A small Militia base was established, next to an old airstrip, which was expanded to accomadate their fighter jets, and planes were brought up from a number of the military bases they'd found them in. Heavy tanks, APCs, and Bradley fighting vehicles, once hidden deep under old military bases, soon followed, hidden in buildings all around the city.

A fair number of the locals submitted themselves for training, and the American Militia once again took a jump forwards.

In northern Colorado, the old refinery they'd located was finally back online, pumping out new fuels by the thousands of gallons, and another new community-slash- Militia base was established there for it's protection.

They had few farms there, seeing that most of the locals were either running the pumping operations or the refinery itself, but they happily traded their finished product-gas and diesel fuel, mostly-for food from the farms all over the tri-state area.

Back in Wyoming, and a large section of Montana, several hundred thousand acres were set aside, the land cleared of anything and everything, and was soon set up as a massive cattle ranch... men were busy year round, searching for beef cattle and buffalo alike, driving them back to the over large ranch, and soon they were shipping huge amounts of meat, milk, and numerous dairy products to towns and cities all over the free zone. Five seperate construction crews worked for nearly a year, to build an assortment of sheds, lean-tos, and other shelters for the cattle to get out of the winter winds, digging a number of large ponds for the animals to drink from, and building a number of cabins for the new 'cowboys' to stay in whenever the need arose, scattered all around the enormous ranch. It was one more step towards the normalcy that these newly free people craved.

Further south, it wasn't the Chinese they had to worry about... the entire region had been overrun by hispanics from south of the old borders.

Jim soon learned that what his great grandfather Dan had said about the area was true, too... they had pulled off their long threatened 'reconquista', and had basically taken over the entire southwestern United States. After the war, though, many had, apparently, lost interest; while many were, in fact, quite industrious, and had merely run out of patience with an immigration system that was slower than molasses, many more had crossed the border to take advantage of welfare systems that they knew would never check them out while handing them checks, and they could work under the table for cash, thus making more than many low income American citizens.

This had angered many people to the point that many of the legitimate citizens, including those who had come to the country legally from Mexico and central America, were driven to the point of begging the old Federal government to use the old US Army to stop the flow of illegal aliens. It had also been this porous border that had, by grandpa's speculations, been responsible for many small nukes getting into the country in the first place, and the army of Communist Cubans, augmented by troops from all over central and south America, had flowed across the border in droves.

Many, according to grandpa Dan's old journals, had had legitimate gripes with the old American government... one agency, in particular, had, in fact, been meddling in their own country's affairs for decades. In that sense, nothing was as cut-and-dried as it appeared at first glance.

Realizing this, Jim knew that he and his troops would have to tread lightly in that area of the country; still, he had to send troops down that way, to secure some of the many old oil fields that peppered the region. His geologists assured him that the several hundred wells that they were currently pumping crude from would not last forever, but there were dozens of such fields in Arizona, Oklahoma, Nevada, New Mexico, and Texas; enough, in fact, to keep the burgeoning free zone supplied for several centuries more. By the time that supply ran out, his scientists explained, they would have some alternatives worked out.

To that end, the Militia established a number of small towns, blending in with the locals, and soon, as trade and agricultural opportunities opened up, they found acceptance amongst the mainly spanish speaking population. Soon enough, many of the old wells, capped since before the great war, were once again pumping out thousands of gallons of crude, which was hauled by the truckload to the refinery in Colorado to become fuel and lubricants.

Will and Renee Carlson had been in the garden all day, and were now sitting in the back yard of their house, enjoying glasses of wine that had been in the deepest part of the cellar, cooling, when one of their new neighbors turned up. It was George Thomason, along with his two oldest daughters, Debbie and Sherry.

George had a bit of a sheepish look on his face; his daughters, well... both appeared to be a bit in shock.

"Will, Renee... I'm glad we caught the two of you together."

Will raised an eyebrow. Renee's expression was unreadable. It was Will who replied.

"George, what can we do for you?"

George began to stammer, seeming at a loss for words, so Debbie spoke up.

"Pappa wants you to give me an' Sherry here babies."

Renee looked up sharply at this. "You're kidding, right?"

George shook his head, avoiding her eye.

"No, Ma'am. My girls are both gettin' t'be breedin' age; Sherry, here, is twenty summers old, and Debbie's barely a year behind her... they both need to do their parts, to keep the village a-goin', but most of the boys here, well... they're not exactly apples off the same branch, but most of 'em are off the same tree, if'n you know what I mean."

Renee was nodding, keeping an eye on her husband, who was clearly fighting to keep a straight face.

"Would this be a one-time thing?"

"I 'spect it would, if Will here could get them both pregnant in one night."

"I see why you wanted to catch us together. You wanted my permission."

George nodded, though he wouldn't meet her eye.

"Wellll... Yes, Ma'am... I wouldn't ask your man to cheat on you, not that way. This way, it has to be a choice you both make, sorta... an' this way, my girls know it, too... so they know they can't go tryin' to split you two up. If either one of 'em tried somethin' like that, they know I'd disown 'em."

Renee's widened at this, but she held her tongue. She looked over at Will, who shrugged and looked over to George.

"You know Renee and I are going to need to talk about this."

George nodded, somewhat relieved. "Yes Sir, I do... That's why we're here now. Both of my girls here, well... they just had their calls from nature a few days ago, so they won't be fertile again for a few weeks. That'll give you folks a couple of weeks to talk it over, decide one way or the other."

Renee appeared lost in thought; when she finally spoke, it was only to say "I'm surprised you didn't ask Mark Hughes... he and Jenny aren't married, like Will and I are."

George gave her a sheepish grin. "Somebody else beat me to it."

Renee's eyes once again grew wide, then she burst out laughing. She'd wondered why she hadn't heard from Jenny all day. Something like this would explain it.

There wasn't really much to talk about. Back at Juniper, where they'd both come from, such arrangements hadn't been too uncommon. It would help to earn them both some manner of standing in the community here, as well, which would mean earning trust amongst their xenophobic neighbors.

Will didn't say much about it... he knew he didn't have to. This little suburban village didn't have anything remotely resembling a fertility clinic, or a hospital with the facilities for artificial insemination; the two young women would have to get it 'straight from the tap', as it were.

In the end, she reluctantly consented... but only if she was present. They'd make a sort of party of it. What the hell, it wasn't that much different from the 'swing' parties they'd had, back at the old base.

They both took an afternoon off from gardening, a few days later, to go talk to George and the girls about it.

George answered the door, surprised to see the both of them. He'd half expected to see one or the other, denying his request. It was a good thing the girls were out fishing with their older brother.

They took seats in the living room, where George and his wife, Barbara, poured them glasses of warm wine.

"I 'spect you folks have made up your minds."

It was Renee who replied for the both of them.

"Yes, we have. We'll do it, but we want you to send your son along, as well."

"My son?"

"Yes, Sir. That way, there's a witness along, to assure you that there isn't any force involved, any kind of funny business, and, well... we can make a sort of party of it. Mark and Jenny will be there, too, and the two Yeager girls... We've got plenty of room in our living room for everybody, and that way, all of the girls can get... errr... 'seeded'... by Mark and Will both. George Jr. can... uhhh... 'keep me company', so to speak."

Barbara snorted. "Sounds like you're turnin' it into an orgy."

Will grinned back at her. "Yes, Ma'am... that's exactly what we're doing. It'll make it less like a weird kind of business transaction and more like a bunch of people just getting together for some fun. We'll have some dinner, some drinks, and some fun, everybody goes home as friends, no harm, no foul."

George was stroking his chin slowly, in thought, a hint of a smile on his face, and he nodded to himself.

"Sounds like you've got a good idea there. Just wish me and Barbie, here, were about twenty years younger. I'd try to talk her into the both of us joinin' ya."

His wife gave him a startled look. "George!"

"Don't 'George' me, woman! We both know you used to be horny hell on wheels in the bedroom!"

Will and Renee looked on in amusement as Barbara turned several shades of pink.

Will called up an old friend of his from Juniper Base that afternoon, and set some other wheels in motion; by the night of the party, they'd had several night time visitors, and the two ranch houses they lived in had electrical power, working refrigerators, stoves, and microwave ovens, and Frank Bergen's technicians had brought along the 'care packages' they'd requested.

Small wooden crates containing bottles of rum, whiskey, honey mead, a new experiment from an old recipe called 'potato vodka', numerous bottles of Cave brewed beer, two water pipes, and bags of several different strains of marijuana, as well as coolers packed with blocks of cheeses and smoked venison and beef, and long, thick loaves of wheat and corn breads. Several different kinds of juices and the new 'soft drinks' rounded out the load. Mark and Jenny got similar loads delivered to their home, right next door.

One wagon was loaded down with electronics, and by morning, a plasma TV, a DVD player, a home theater reciever and nearly a dozen speakers, and several dozen DVD concerts and a few porno flicks were set up in the living room, just to help the mood along. Will and Renee had long since gotten the idea that this would not be the only such party they hosted, so they were planning accordingly.

Renee answered the door, letting in George junior and his two sisters, and led them to the living room, where Will was busily setting up the impromptu bar. As they were being seated, Renee answered the door a second time, and Mark, Jenny, and the Yeager twins, Molly and Dolly, filed in.

George looked around in wonder... the plasma screen on the wall was playing an old Jethro Tull concert, something they'd never seen before.

Renee set a glass before him, and he looked at it quizzically, which made her smile.

"It's a screwdriver, dear. An old form of mixed drink, from back in the old times."

"It's the middle of summer... where'd you get the ice?"

She grinned again. "From the freezer, honey. We have some friends, in a town about a hundred miles from here, who fix up old stuff like that, trade it for things they need. Will and I called in some favors to fix this place up over the past few weeks. We've got sandwiches in the kitchen... smoked venison, smoked beef roast, roast turkey, three different kinds of cheese... wheat bread and cornbread... are you hungry?"

He began to smile.

Will poured each of the young women a honey mead over ice, while Renee brought out a tray of sandwiches, then poured a whiskey and Ginger ale for himself and reached under the bar for the water pipe, filling it's large bowl from a bag of the Jamaican marijuana that had come from the Cave.

He lit it with a long stick he held in the flame from one of the candles scattered about the room, taking a small toke, to set an example for the inexperienced villagers, let out a small cough, again, to show that such a reaction was normal, and passed it to Renee.

She copied his motions before cocking an eyebrow at George Jr, asking if he'd like to try some.

"What is that?" he replied.

"It's marijuana, dear... It's very relaxing. It does a lot to enhance sex, too. It might make you cough a bit, at first, but it'll make you feel really good, too. We've got a few plants of it growing in our garden here."

George eyed the pipe skeptically, but he accepted it, holding it as Renee showed him, and she once again held the burning stick to the bowl, telling him to take a small breath of it, releasing the small carburetor hole when the jar was filled with smoke, and then to take a deep breath.

Within an hour, everybody was feeling the potent smoke, inhibitions were down, and several of the young women were involved in an impromptu striptease contest, much appreciated by the young men in the room. Dolly Yeager lost her balance and fell into Mark's lap, while Debbie Thomason squirmed in Will's, relishing the feeling of the hard cock in his shorts against her bare ass.

"MMMmmmm... feels like you're big."

He cocked an eyebrow at her, and she continued.

"I'm not a virgin... my cousin Jimmy saw to that a few months back." she said, as she moved around to straddle him.

He grinned, feeling one of her small breasts with one hand as his other hand reached between her spread thighs, feeling her already unfurling labia, his thumb prodding her exposed clit as one of his fingers found her already juicy hole. He reached up to kiss her, and slowly, instinctively, her mouth opened to accept his probing tongue as she reached between them to work at the button of the cutoff shorts he was wearing.

Dolly giggled as Mark reached around to play with her ample tits; Dolly was ... 'gifted'. Some of the local village girls were jealous as hell of her, but the boys and young men, as well as some of the older, married, men, (much to their wive's chagrin) sure didn't seem to mind. She was a little on the chunky side, with a bit of a belly, but with her 34DD cups, and her nice bubble butt, on her barely five foot four inch frame, not many men noticed.

Now she was working that world class ass all over Mark's lap, moving in time to the music and obviously enjoying herself immensely. She wasn't a virgin, but she wasn't far from it, considering her over-protective father. She'd managed, a few times, to slip away with one or another of the young men of the village, and had been left wanting more, usually. Tonight would be a novel experience for her.

Across the room, Renee had settled beside George jr., whispering in his ear, eliciting a wide grin from him.

Debbie fell back to the couch, and Will followed her down, going to his knees between her thighs. His face was quickly buried in her ample brunette muff and her clit was soon feeling the ministrations of his fast-fluttering tongue.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh my Lord, what are you doin'? Ain't nobody never done That to me before!"

He looked up at her and grinned without stopping, tonguing her small, stiff clit with a vengeance, before sliding back up her body, slowly, giving her belly button a fast lick before moving up to her big nipples, then positioned himself between her thighs, guiding his cock to her engorged pussy lips, and driving into her with one hard thrust. She moaned and grunted as he bottomed out inside of her, and he grabbed her by the hips, not slowing down, sliding in and out of her tight little cunt at a medium speed, giving her little chance to get used to his size as he piled into her.

Her response was to wrap her arms around his neck, kissing him furiously as he fucked her hard, thrusting her hips back at him, trying to match the rhythm of his strokes into her tight wetness, until he clould hold back no longer and unleashed torrents of his sperm deep inside her.

Renee was happily riding George's hardness, though he wasn't nearly as big as her hubby, while Molly rode his willing, if inexperienced, tongue. Since nobody had ever licked her pussy before, she didn't really notice the difference anyway, although she'd learn soon enough.

Mark, meanwhile, had pushed Dolly to her knees, her face buried in couch cushions, while he plowed into her from behind, his favorite position for a big titted woman. It was a good thing, too, considering her loud grunts every time his balls slapped against her exposed clit. He reached around, squeezing her ample tits while slamming his cockhead against the opening of her cervix.

Will took Sherry by the hands, leading her to one of the mattresses on the floor in front of the fireplace, and began by kissing her on the neck, determined to see to it that she would know that this could be an experience that wasn't just about sex; he soon moved to her lips, which she parted at his probing tongue, then began kissing his way slowly down her body. She took the initiative at some point, much to his surprise, moving around so they were both on their sides, taking his hardness in her mouth and going to work on his cock like an old pro... or at least as an enthusiastic amatuer, moaning around his cock as his tongue worked over her clit.

Finally, though, she couldn't take it any longer, and jumped up, sitting on his lap and fitting his cock to her willing cunt, dropping down on him all at once, riding him hard and fast for long moments as he kissed at the back of her neck and held on to her spongy breastflesh, massaging her stiff nipples roughly as she bounced away on him.

Mark spewed his seed deep inside of Dolly, holding on for dear life as the last spurts coincided with her own orgasm, kissing at her neck and shoulders as his softening dick pulled itself out of her, then settled back against the couch cushions next to her for long moments.

Molly came over and sat down on his other side, kissing him lightly on the cheek and whispering, "Need a few minutes, honey?"

He nodded weakly, and she giggled a bit, handing him his drink. He took a deep swig, gratefully, swirling the soft drink and alcohol mix around his mouth before swallowing.

She sipped at her own, the honey mead trickling down her throat, warming her belly and further loosening her inhibitions; she set it aside and turned, bending low to take his soft cock in her lips, soon bringing him back to full hardness and seating herself in his lap as she began to ride him.