Dan’s Tale Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm. That's nice Dan, but maybe a move would be good. Let's go to my bedroom." Angela said, straightening to a standing position for the first time in quite a while. "Hold me Dan, I'm not used to being upright!"

Dan's hands were still holding her breasts, he let go and crossed his hands so that his right was holding her left and vice versa. He snuggled his arms into her ribs. "Will this be OK, madam?" He asked softly into her ear.

"Perfect, young sir. Now, do you think you could possibly stay inside while we get to my bedroom?"

"Could it be any more difficult than doing the Argentine tango?" Dan responded drawing his hips tighter against Angela's soft bottom.

Angela giggled, turned the key in the door and opened it wide.

They froze!

Standing, arms crossed below her heaving breasts, her right foot tapping impatiently, chin set defiantly was Dan's mother!

Angela started blustering. "Gloria! What about . . Didn't you go home . . What are you doing there?"

Gloria pulled herself up to her full height, still the same as Angela, about 5 feet 3 inches! She was putting on a good show of self-righteousness when Dan noticed her nipples. They were huge and hard, almost bursting through her blouse. Then he saw her knickers, wrapped around her left ankle.

Before she could say a word Dan challenged her "Mum, you've been there all along, haven't you?"

Angela gasped. "Glor', is that true? Oh fuck! Did you enjoy what you heard?"

Gloria couldn't keep up the act. She grinned, came forward and kissed her sister on the lips then pulled her son's head forward and kissed him long and hard. "Yes, I bloody did enjoy it. I wished it was me in there but if it couldn't be me there's only one other person I would like as my proxy and that's you darling Angie." She kissed her sister again.

"Now, did someone say something about an Argentine tango to the boudoir?" Gloria peeled off her blouse, there was no bra. Her breasts were bigger than Angela's with magnificently erect nipples. Her skirt dropped to the floor as well and Dan saw his naked mother for the first time. His cock twitched inside Angela.

Angela giggled. "His cock just jumped at the sight of your pussy Glor', I'll warrant he'll be in there soon enough!"

That really pleased Dan's mother but she put on her serious dancing teacher visage and demanded "Backs straight, no smiling, close hold, Dan takes the lead and I want to see a proper reverse turn at the corner." She tapped her foot four firm beats then, as the dancers moved to that rhythm, she kicked off her shoes.

Dan kept his right hand firmly on Angela's midriff as he kept the close-fitting hold required to keep his cock inside his aunt. She played her part by pressing her backside firmly into his groin. They moved impeccably. At the bend in the corridor Dan demonstrated his skill as he spun his naked partner elegantly through 270 degrees to the right. As they swung back in the direction of their teacher walking behind them Angela's legs were spread wide so Gloria had a perfect view of the vagina holding her son's penis. At the bedroom door Dan's turn was even more flamboyant as he lifted Angela just at the point when her legs were spread to show his mother their perfect hold. Gloria applauded. "Perfect, absolutely fucking perfect," she muttered to herself.

They stopped at the edge of the bed. "Hold tight, darling," Angela whispered. She raised both legs until her knees were touching the backs of Dan's hands. "Now put me on the bed like this and spin me on your cock."

Dan carefully positioned Angela's curled body towards the end of the double bed so that she was on her knees with her bottom still pressed to Dan's belly. "OK, going left," instructed Dan. He gently lifted and rolled Angela until she lay on her back, still impaled on his erection. Both sighed, Dan's mother applauded again.

Pushing Angela ahead of him with his hips Dan steered them into the middle of the bed with Angela's head on the pillows. He spread his kneeling legs on either side of her bottom; she dropped her legs across his thighs around his hips. "Are you sure you haven't done this before?" she asked as her heels pulled tight behind his thighs to impale herself deeper onto her lover.

Dan smiled and drew his mother to his side. He kissed her lips softly and pulled her onto the bed alongside Angela. Gloria snuggled against her sister. For while the trio rested, gently touching, kissing and adoring each other.

Angela relaxed the tight hold she had maintained with her heels and murmured, "OK, ready when you are big boy."

Slowly Dan drew his cock from his aunt. He let it come all the way out which caused a whimper from Angela and a gasp from his mother who was watching very closely. She had never seen an erect cock other that her husband's and this was way bigger and glistened with Angela's fluids.

Gloria turned to her sister, "How could you have that lovely cock in you all that time? Didn't you come? I know I would if I had it in me."

Angela smiled at her sister, "About a hundred little climaxes, I'm hoping for the biggie very soon. Wish me luck!"

Gloria leaned down and drew Dan's dick head up and down her sisters drooling lips. She teased for a while then nodded to Dan who gently restored his cock into Angela's perfect pussy. He wriggled and jerked a few times then withdrew and immediately re-entered. After several rounds of this Angela was growling and writhing. Dan, who had never been in this lovely position, began what he hoped was a more conventional fuck motion. Sliding in and out at regular intervals, varying the depth he was in his element. His cock felt wonderful, he could watch it going in and out. He could hear it, smell it, feel it and see it. He felt great.

His mother could hardly believe her eyes, her 'little boy' was now a man pleasing a woman. She held one of her sister's breasts, flicking the hard nipple, all the while doing the same to herself with her other hand.

Angela was slowly melting with the heat of the love-making. Her eyes glazed then closed as she concentrated on the friction in her cunt. She imagined where Dan's cock was reaching, picturing the purple head seeking out her secret places. Her chest was on fire as her orgasm began, she gasped for breath and groaned.

Hearing his aunt's groan encouraged Dan to speed up. He pictured his aunt's hand wanking him in the bathroom and knew he couldn't reach that speed but he was going at it with all vigour. Each inward stroke was pushing his lover up the bed making the next drive harder to maintain. He pulled her legs toward him then, by accident, bent them over his shoulders. Now he could hang on and meet his target.

Angela was in ecstasy. Now that Dan had control of her legs she felt his balls slapping her arse. That seemed rather nice; adding to the over-whelming pleasure she felt. She had never considered that as an erotic place before.

Dan's thrusting was about to reach the inevitable conclusion, his balls were aching for release. Any time now he thought as he gazed down at his sweating lover.

Angela was riding from peak to peak; it was one long exquisite orgasm. She hoped it would end soon, she also hoped it would never end! Her body was crumbling; her limbs no longer seemed part of her. Angela's whole being was centred round her belly. Then she felt it, Dan stiffened and thrust deeper. She remembered his earlier jet splattering against the bathroom wall. She visualised that same fulsome ejaculation wondering how far into her he could fire. The heat from Dan's spunk drove her over another higher peak. She screamed, shuddered and passed out.

Dan slumped over Angela's limp body. His cock was spent, he was wiped out.

Gloria laid them down, Dan spooning behind Angela both still naked. She then went to the kitchen, still naked herself, and made a jug of refreshing lemonade. She also made a pot of tea for herself. Sitting at the back door she sipped the tea looking out at the flowers, still naked. She felt liberated. Never had she watched two people make love, never had she walked through a house naked, now here she was tea-cup delicately held in a naked hand along with a naked body. She felt great!

Her afternoon tea completed Gloria laid a tray of lemonade, glasses and biscuits and quietly made her way to the bedroom. Dan was stirring. He watched his mother through bleary eyes, mesmerised by her gorgeous body. Gloria's breasts swung with the syncopation of a lazy foxtrot. Slow, deliberate and so sensuous to dance. She loved the feeling of them swinging free, like everything this afternoon it was new, liberating and refreshing. She loved that her son was watching her. She really wanted to fuck him.

"Hi Dan, feel better now?" Gloria asked leaning over her son.

"Wonderful Mum, sorry I fell asleep. You look wonderful, I love you."

"I love you too Dan," she pulled him to her breast. Dan caressed it, marvelling at its smooth firmness. He circled the nipple with his fingers then leaned forward and kissed it delicately. When he opened his lips and enclosed the hard nub Gloria's juices started to flow again. She had been wet all afternoon while she watched him drive her sister wild with his passion.

"Come and have a drink Dan," she encouraged.

Dan saw the cool glass and knew he should but he was reluctant to leave his mother's breast. Gloria saw his dilemma and brought the glass alongside her nipple, tipping it carefully so that Dan could enjoy the best of both worlds, because that's what mothers do. He enjoyed the drink, he needed it. He managed to get the glass and teat into the same plane so that he felt he was getting a refreshing drink from his mother's hard nipple.

Gloria gasped and pressed herself closer to her son. After a few delicious moments she whispered "I really should go home now, Dad will certainly be there any minute." As she pulled her breast away Dan groaned.

"OK Mum, I know. Can I stay a while?"

"Of course darling," Gloria said. "In fact you need to stay and comfort Angela; maybe enjoy some more loving if you both feel up to it. Come home when you are ready."

Gloria kissed her son lightly on the lips and, still naked, walked quietly to the bedroom door closing it softly behind her. A few minutes later, dressed and calm she quietly left her sister's house.

As he heard his mother leave Dan eased away from Angela and padded to the bathroom for a much needed pee. He had flushed the toilet and was washing his cock when Angela came in.

"Hey now young man, that's my job!"

Angela sat on the toilet and pulled Dan in front of her. She took the wash-cloth from him and began to gently wipe around his groin, peeing noisily at the same time.

Angela finished and wiped her undercarriage flushing away the results. She stood, pulled down the lid of the toilet and pushed Dan back to sit on it. After rinsing the wash-cloth she handed it to her nephew and said "Your turn!" As Dan took the cloth Angela straddled Dan's knees. She watched as Dan gently wiped her sticky inner thighs, then her vagina. Angela shuddered and closed her eyes as he carefully teased open her lips to wipe inside.

Angela's eyes shot open as she felt Dan's tongue teasing the top of her crack. "Dan!" she exclaimed. Her tone softened "Dan, that's bloody amazing. What made you want to do that?"

"Well it was right in front of my face and it looked so beautiful. I just wondered what it felt like and tasted like, so I did it." He gazed up at his aunt enquiringly. "Can I do it again please?"

"Too bloody true you can darling!" Angela pulled Dan to his feet. "But not here, I need to be more comfortable." She pulled him to the door and surprised him by leading him to the kitchen instead of the bedroom. "Time to Christen this room don't you think lover?"

She pulled a chair to the end of the table and used it to get onto the table. She pulled Dan onto the chair and opened her legs. "Now where were we . .?"

Dan chuckled and using his fingers gently parted his aunt's lips and smoothed back her wiry hair. He pushed his nose against her pubic bone, opened his mouth and began to devour her succulent pussy. Angela lay back holding her breasts and tried not to clamp her thighs too tightly around her lover's head.

Dan's first taste of pussy intoxicated him. He revelled in the textures, fragrances and reactions. He soon realised that he was over-exciting his partner. Her legs were clamped tightly around his ears to the extent that he could not hear her screams of delight or her pleas for him to slow down!

He reduced his ministrations and was rewarded by the removal of the ear muffs! Angela's thighs flopped aside and she grabbed Dan's hair and pulled him away. "Kiss my other lips," she implored.

Dan stood to lean over his aunt to kiss her and the inevitable happened. His raging hard cock slid neatly into her wet pussy! They kissed while he pushed gently all the way into her. As they parted from the kiss Angela gazed up and murmured "Dan, my wonderful Dan. That was the first time anyone has done that to me."

"Was it OK? I didn't know what to do but I enjoyed every moment."

He stood up straight as he spoke and watched his cock slid out of paradise. He withdrew with a squelchy plop and a moan of disapproval from Angela.

"Put it back please Dan."

Again he slid slowly all the way in and all the way out. "Dan?" she grumbled.

"Angela, it's so beautiful to watch our bodies joining." He gently rubbed the purple head up and down Angela's open labia pausing at the entrance before moving up and down again.

"It's alright for you but I can't see it and it's damned frustrating when I need it inside me!"

Dan eased in again to a soft sigh from Angela. He held himself deep in her body and watched her breasts vibrate.

"Angela, can I ask you something?"

"Can't a girl just get a nice fuck?" she replied. "What's to ask at a time like this?"

"Can you get pregnant? Are you worried about having a baby?"

"I'm more worried that you'll uncork your hard dick. Let's talk about that later, right now I'm boiling up for my best ever kitchen event!"

Dan began a long slow driving in and out, enjoying every stroke, every sight of his lover and every shake of her gorgeous breasts. Angela gripped the edge of the table as she crested another long climax. She had never been loved like this; her body seemed ready to explode. Despite the overwhelming pleasure she thought about Dan's question. Her foremost thought was that his lovely cock would erupt more hot sperm deep into her and that one of her eggs might be ready to accept the best swimmer.

With this in mind she chanted "Deeper, deeper please Dan." Her hips thrust ever higher to draw him into her body.

Dan was speeding up, holding Angela's folded thighs to prevent her from being shunted away. Each time he drove home his hips slapped noisily against her damp bottom. The sound became faster as he launched towards his gigantic finish. His balls were inflamed; his cock seemed to grow and eventually exploded deep into Angela as his sperm flew far inside her waiting body.

Holding himself inside her Dan slumped over Angela panting, his head on her chest. He could hear her heart thumping, just like his own. He had never felt closer to anyone than he did at that moment. Without realising it he murmured "I love you Angela."

As she slowly emerged from her post-coital fog Angela heard the words as though they came from outside the room. She couldn't hold back from whispering her own response "I love you too darling Dan."

Dan struggled into an upright position, still holding his wilting penis in Angela's vagina. He pulled her upright then slipped his hands under her bottom and carried her to the easy chair by the fireplace. He gently lowered himself into the seat carrying his aunt in his lap. She sat on his crutch, her legs folded so that her knees were next to his shoulders. She gently held his face, leaned in and kissed his lips.

"Every time is better, more wonderful, more fulfilling Dan. You are truly amazing."

"Angela, my sweet. I'm new at this but I agree; loving you just gets better and better."

"I think we need to move before we soak this old chair with our juices! If I get up I'm probably going to flood all over your belly! I've never felt so wonderful but I'm going to a smelly very soon so I'll go and run a bath -- you want to join me?"

An hour later they were clean and dry. Dan had dressed while Angela wore just a dressing gown. It excited Dan to think that she was naked underneath. He controlled himself as they chatted quietly, making no plans but each hoping for future encounters. At the front door they kissed before parting.

Meanwhile Dan's father had come home. Gloria greeted him as always. "Hello dear, cup of tea?"

Bill replied as always with a grunt. He dropped heavily into the easy chair beside the fireplace, picked up the newspaper and lit a cigarette. Gloria poured his tea, added the sugar and stirred it. Placing the cup and saucer beside her husband she said, as always, "There you go dear."

Gloria stood back and wondered how they had got so firmly into this rut.

"Where's the boy?" Growled Bill slurping his tea noisily.

"We were practicing a new dance at Angie's earlier. He's probably going through a few of the more special parts with her."

"You're turning him into a bloody Nancy-boy, that's what. I won't have it, do you hear?"

"Yes, dear, but he enjoys it and he is so good at it now. It has been so good for Angela too. I haven't seen her looking so well and relaxed as she was this afternoon." In her mind's eye she saw the blissful look on her sister's face as her nephew made long hard strokes into her aching cunt.

"Bloody woman! She should get out and find a husband, she needs a good seeing to, then she'd relax!" Bill had tried a number of times to get into his sister-in-law's pants but she had always resisted.

"Yes, dear. I'm sure if the right man came along she would enjoy that." She recalled how they looked when she left -- entwined on the bed with Dan dozing and dreaming of another session! "Are you hungry dear, can I get you some eggs and bacon?"

She interpreted his grunt as an affirmative and started preparing the meal. Her mind was still elsewhere when she heard Bill shouting. She turned to see the teapot flying at her head. Ducking below its trajectory she covered her face against the smashing pottery as it hit the wall. The mess of tea leaves was appalling. As she started sobbing she could hear Bill winding himself up for another argument.

Dan could see his father's car outside number 53. His happy mood dropped several degrees. As he approached the kitchen he could hear his father's raised voice, unfortunately this was all too normal.

Dan's mother was cowering as her husband berated her for something. The normally immaculate kitchen was a mess. Normally Dan stayed out of their arguments but today he could not. He quietly stepped between them and calmly eased his father away.

Bill was now angry at the interloper. He blustered "Who the fuck do you think you are you scrawny kid!"

"I'm your son, Dad and this is not appropriate behaviour."

"It's my fucking house and I say what's acceptable, get the fuck out of my way now."

Dan stood his ground without offering any aggression in the hope that a bit of the 'quiet response turneth away wrath' might work. It didn't! His father pushed Dan but was surprised when Dan calmly stood his ground.

"Out of my way runt," Bill shouted, his face becoming redder.

Again Dan remained calm. "I don't think so Dad. Let's sit down and talk this out."

Bill tried to maintain his angry stance but could feel that he was losing his impetus. He threw a right hook towards his son's head. Calmly Dan swayed out of reach and grabbed the flailing arm using the momentum of the swing and changing balance of his father to ease him sideways. One sweep of Dan's left leg sent his father sprawling into the fireside chair, face first.