Dana & Holly Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And now, I'm gonna get that pussy," she declares, standing up and inserting her own strap-on into Holly's waiting cunt. "Come on, School Girl! Ride this cock!" she yells, pounding away at Holly. One by one, they line up and take turns on her quim. Her hips bounce off the rails, her tits jiggle, her pigtails twitch with every stroke. Streams of drool fall from her mouth and decorate the couch below. Renee grabs her pigtails and pulls on them like handlebars. Holly starts squirting on the third cock, and there are still two more to go. Over in the corner, the six guys are stroking themselves.

In time, all the girls have a go at Holly's cunt. If the landing was Station B on this train, they move her on down to Station C: the couch just below. They unchain her from the rails and walk her down to the couch. Once seated, they hold her arms up and chain them to the rails. Since Holly is a dancer, and very limber, they spread her legs fantastically wide and chain them to the rails, as well. Who could resist a spread like that? Not 5 lesbians wearing strap-ons. They were at least kind enough to remove the buttplug, as the angle made it a little uncomfortable for her.

Once they have her anchored to the couch, the first 3 guys come over. Two of them jerk their cum all over her face, blasting right across her nose, leaving her face a white gooey mess. As the third steps up, Teri tells Holly to open her mouth. As she does, the third guy shoots his wad into the back of her throat, the cameraman catching the view as the cum flies through the air and into her waiting mouth. Over on the ottoman, Sophie is surrounded by the other three guys. One of the guys that just jerked off on Holly walks over and joins them.

Where Holly is on the couch, the girls line up and successively run another train on her; as one girl is fucking her pussy, the next is fucking her face, making Holly clean her cum off the cocks as she goes. Holly is delirious with all the fucking; she has no idea what will come next, or when it will end. Sore as she is, she's happily receiving what she asked for.

And when the girls are all done, it's on to Station D. They unchain Holly's arms and legs and shake the muscles loose. They flip Holly over upside down on the couch, into a piledriver, her head and shoulders down on the seat cushions, and her ass and pussy straight up in the air. The girls take off their strap-ons so that Holly can lick all their pussies. Besides, they concur, it's time to give her pussy a little break... but not her ass.

While Teri is riding and cumming on Holly's face, Renee goes to the table of toys and picks up a vibrator with a fat penis head on it. She returns to the action and starts working it in and out of Holly's butthole, watching as the O-ring stretches and contracts around it, watching the gape. With one steady push, she inserts it a few inches deep, turns the knob on high, then takes her turn riding and cumming on Holly's face.

Holly's face is covered with man cum and four loads of girl cum when Sophie walks over to her. "Time for your creampie, Holly," she says. When Sophie was on the ottoman, she had all three guys cum inside her pussy; with her cunt all filled up, she sits on Holly's face and unloads all three loads of cum into Holly's waiting mouth. She can't believe just how much goo is flowing into her mouth; there's just no end to it. Holly greedily gobbles it all down, her tongue snaking up into Sophie's cunt to coax out the last few drops. Satisfied that she's all empty, Sophie bends down and kisses Holly on the lips. "Happy Birthday, Baby! Four loads! I love you!"

Knowing that Holly needs a break, they help her up and walk her over to the ottoman so she can lie down for a minute. As she recuperates, Teri and Caroline strap-on their fake cocks again. Renee climbs onto the ottoman and straddles Holly on all fours, her ass hovering over Holly's face. Teri moves in from behind. She inserts her rubber cock into Renee's eager asshole and fucks away as Holly watches from below. Renee rubs her clit and sticks a couple fingers in as Teri fucks her ass properly. Teri takes the dildo out of Renee's ass and sticks it into Holly's waiting mouth. Holly sucks on the cock and works her tongue all around, picking up all of the ass taste. Teri slips the cock back into Renee's ass to dirty it up again, then has Holly clean it again.

Once Renee has had an assgasm, she and Teri move aside, and Caroline and Jennifer move into their place. The same assfucking and cock-cleaning occurs, this time with Caroline's cock and Jennifer's ass. Holly just lies back and lets the ass cocks come to her, so she can eagerly suck them clean.

"Break time's over, Holly!" Teri suddenly exclaims, lying down on the Ottoman. "We're not done fucking you. Get up on this cock!" Holly rolls over and straddles Teri, with one hand guiding the rubber cock up into her pussy. Once it's started, she bounces up and down slowly a few times so her pussy can get used to it. After it's all the way in, Caroline pushes Holly down so she's on all fours, then slowly works the tip of her fake cock into Holly's ass. Holly smiles as she feels her rectum being filled. She's been waiting for this; while her ass hasn't been ignored, it hasn't been properly serviced yet, either.

Caroline slowly works her cock in and out, a little deeper with each stroke, until she's in about 6 inches. Slowly, she backs all the way out, then all the way in, allowing for Holly's asshole to become accustomed to the girth. As the muscles begin to accommodate, Caroline can feel the resistance wane, and she begins fucking Holly harder and faster. Fast strokes. Hard, pounding strokes. All the way in. All the way out. Teasing with just the tip, then driving it home. She's masterful with her cocksmanship. "Come on, Schoolgirl! Take this cock!" Caroline is like a rodeo star on a bucking bronco, riding this hot little blonde fuck doll for all she's worth.

Satisfied with the fucking that she gave Holly, Caroline steps aside and lets Sophie take her place, then Jennifer and Renee, in turn. Once Renee is done, Teri looks at Holly and says, "All right, baby girl. My turn. I want some ass, too." Holly slowly climbs off of Teri and turns around to receive the next cock. "Oh no," Teri tells her. "Your pussy's not getting a break. Get on top of Jennifer." The weary Holly does as she's told and climbs on top of Jennifer, inserting that cock into her pussy. Once in position, Teri bends Holly forward and has her way with Holly's ass. She's plenty familiar with Holly, having fucked her many times, and knows how to stroke her well.

After three or four minutes, Teri pulls her cock out of Holly's ass and pokes the tip at the entrance to Holly's pussy, already filled with Jennifer's cock. "Last stop on this train, Holly!" Teri announces. "Two in the pussy!" With that, she starts slowly but steadily inserting rubber cock into Holly's pussy, alongside Jennifer's. Holly grips Jennifer's arms as her head rocks back and her eyes widen. The fit is tight, but slowly her pussy gives way, stretching to accommodate the insane double penetration. Teri starts with slow strokes, then slowly works them faster. She grabs Holly's pigtails and tugs on them, jerking her head back. The juice from Holly's pussy is flowing like a river, dripping off of her cunt, and coating Jennifer's cunt below. Finally, Holly gives one loud moan, a massive orgasm overtaking her, and then collapses on top of Jennifer. Satisfied with her work, Teri slips her cock out of Holly's thoroughly-abused pussy and sits down next to them. The party is done.

Shortly thereafter, Teri and Sophie help an exhausted Holly up to Teri's room, so she can sleep the night away. After everyone has left and Dana has been updated, Teri takes a wet washcloth and wipes away all the filth from Holly's face, giving her dear friend her dignity back. She then climbs in bed next to Holly and watches over her the rest of the night.

12