Dana - Forbidden Spice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers

"Yep. First ever assfuck honey. You popped Dana's anal cherry." she laughed, squirming her hips. "Speaking of that... Got a little mess down there.." she giggled, standing up to wipe the stool with a towel. She put the towel down on the stool before sitting down again, letting her asshole ooze onto the towel. "Whew!" she laughed. "Guess you gave me a butt full, eh?" she slapped my hand. "You bad boy" Then she grabbed another joint and lit it up, taking in a big hit before handing it to me. After smoking the strong cigarette she hopped off the stool and pulled me with her out to the sofa. "Let's watch something other than porn for a while, okay?" she suggested. I took the remote and chose the cable input, selecting the guide. We decided to watch some animated comedy, just to lighten the mood.

An hour later we were in bed, my cock in her mouth as she got me ready again. She straddled me, taking my organ into her cunt for a nice long screw before one more session in her tender ass. She worked her hips in a slow grind, gradually taking my sensitive member deep into her mucky chute. Her muscles clenched and convulsed around my intruder, little mewls of pain/pleasure coming from deep inside her as she fucked herself in the ass with my cock. She had a blissful climax that way, then slowly withdrew before taking me in her mouth to suck me dry. We fell asleep in each others arms, dreaming sweet dreams of lust and lewd passion, and awoke in the same position.

She had to head back home; but managed to suck me off one more time before throwing her stuff in a bag and kissing me goodbye. We would have more sexual escapades up at her home; but this weekend was the best. Even though my cock would find her ass several more times, the taking of her anal cherry was the most memorable.

Ultimately we lost touch, with Dana and her son moving hundreds of miles away to live near to her family. But the memories are still with me thirty years later, and I smile every time I think of her.

Will there be more tales of the exciting times with Dana? It could happen...

tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers