Danae Gets Spanked Ch.02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake was stunned by her openness and felt bad because he had done nothing to help her. He wondered why she thought she was sick and decided to focus on that part of her statement.

"First of all lets get something clear, You ARE NOT STUPID!... OK? I can't answer why your Mom has made the choices she has made but it's not because there is anything wrong with you. Lets talk about why you think your sick. What is it that makes you think that?" Jake rolled over onto his side and looked at Danae.

Danae rolled over and mimicked Jake. With her head propped onto the crook of her arm she decided to be completely honest with Jake. Now that she and Jake were facing each other it was too tempting to look down his body. She let her eyes rest on his cock and saw it twitch, lifting up and going back to lie against his muscular thigh. She looked back up into his dark serious eyes. His look seemed to speak volumes but it was in a language she didn't know. Her pussy tingled and the butterflies fluttered. She was feeling the exact symptoms that she was about to describe to Jake.

"Promise me that you won't tell my Mom."

"Yes, of course. You can talk to me Danae. I'm here for you." Jake reached out and brushed his fingertips down the side of her face and along her plump bottom lip before pulling his hand back to rest on his leg.

Danae visibly shuddered as he stroked her and he smiled a bit smugly.

She didn't know where to begin and how she could talk about this with him. He was the cause of all her feelings. But some how she had to get it out. She needed to know what was wrong.

"There are times when my..my...my"

She just couldn't say pussy so she reached down and covered her hand over her pussy.

"..down here feels achy and needy and the only way it will feel better is if I touch it a certain way. I can get a feeling a relief but it's never enough. It's like there is something else I need to put out the fire I feel there."

Danae's face was blushing as she went on to described how she learned where and how to touch herself after the itchy plant rash a year ago. She didn't mention how his touch during spankings made the feelings more intense. After she was done talking she waited in the painful silence and finally looked up to see what Jake was doing. He seemed to be contemplating it and biting his bottom lip in indecision. Danae stared at his lips wondering at how even his lips were attractive.

Jake was quiet for so long she worried that she had upset him and made a mistake talking to him. Meanwhile Jake was struggling with how to respond. He could just give her a straight up "birds and bees" talk or get her to do more. The devilish Jake won out.

"Hmmm, I want to understand but I'm having a hard time understanding how you touch yourself. Can you show me?" Jake looked at her with such intensity that it took her awhile before she could fully grasp what he said to her. Then she gasped and flushed some more.

She reached down with one hand and parted her already slick lips. Her eyes roamed over Jakes muscular body as she slowly stoked herself.

"I can't see very well," Jake said and he moved lower so he was on eye level with her pussy. Jake could smell her arousal and see the wetness on her fingers. She pushed two fingers in and out of her pussy a few times then brought them up to her clit where she rubbed in fast circles. She repeated this over and over, her breathing growing more rapid and the moan she had been trying to keep in escaped. Her legs began to tremble as she approached an orgasm. Jake moved his head even closer as if to get a better view and his hot breath sent her over the edge. She groaned loudly plunging her fingers in and out as fast as she could. Jake was so tempted to lean forward and lap up all her sweetness but somehow he found the restraint to move back up to be eye level with her. He waited for her to calm down and then did what he should have done before and gave her a basic sex talk. She felt relief knowing it was normal and completely embarrassed at how obvious it was.

"So masturbation is normal and even healthy?" she asked.

"Yes, completely. Although there are some religious types who would condemn giving yourself pleasure. Some believe only the husband should be touching that part of a woman's body and in that way." Jake answered honestly.

"So, do you masturbate?" She asked glancing down quickly to his semi-erect cock.

"Yes, almost daily. Most men do." Jake replied while reaching down to hold his cock.

"Would you like to watch how a man gets relief?" Before she even answered he began stroking his cock.

"Usually I use lube or soap while in the shower. But nature has provided us with natural lubricant right here."

He reached and placed his hand over her pussy. Without asking he gathered up fluids from her lips and even dipped slightly inside her opening. Her gasp told him she was shocked by his actions. As he was pulling away his hand he used his thumb to give her clit a quick but firm stroke, which sent shivers through her. She watched as he then smeared the fluids over the head of his cock and down the length. After giving himself a couple strokes her announced he needed just a little more.

Knowing what was coming turned Danae on and caused her pussy to pulse and drip even more of nature's lubricant. Jakes large calloused fingers rubbed around her lips and he drove his middle and index fingers inside her. All pre-tense of gathering lubricant gone when his thumb rubbed her clit in circles. Her breath hitched as the wonderful feelings coursed through her. It was even better and more intense when it was Jake doing the touching. But before she could her climax he removed his hand and took up rubbing his penis again. Her groan of frustration was not lost on him. It wasn't long before he felt his balls tighten and his cock exploded. He aimed his pulsing cock and shot volleys of semen at her breasts, stomach, and pussy.

Danae watched in shock, her own frustration momentarily forgotten. When he was done he continued his sex education as if ejaculating on his stepdaughter was a normal occurrence.

" The mans semen contains sperm which when placed inside a woman can create a baby. If it is the right time of the month and many other factors are right. It can be very easy for some to get pregnant and very hard for others." Jake continued his lesson. " Of course the vagina is not the only place a man can put his penis."

Danae looked shocked at this new bit of information and took the bait Jake had laid out. "Where else can a cock go?"

"Well, there is oral sex." Jake provided with a deliberate lack of information.

Danae's hand went to her mouth instinctually. "Oral" she thought.

"Then there is anal sex." Jake added.

Danae looked stunned and then laughed. "Oh, you jokester, very funny picking on the ignorant girl.

"It's no joke. With the right preparations it can be quite pleasurable for both parties." Danae flushed bright red and resisted the urge to feel her bottom.

"Well I've given you a lot of information to digest. I'm going to head back. You should relax a little and come home in a little while. We still have more chores to do." Jake winked at her and got up pulling on his shorts. As soon as he was gone Danae looked down at her body. His semen had cooled and was sliding off her skin and onto the deck. She ran her finger through some a noticed the slimy texture. "More of natures lubricant?" she wondered. Testing the theory she brought her finger to her clit and began to rub. It worked even better then her own fluids and soon she was fully engaged in getting herself off. Knowing now that it was normal and healthy made it so much better. She remembered how it felt when Jake touched her and pictured him stroking his large hard cock. She wondered how that cock would feel inside her as nature had intended a cock to go. "There is no way it would fit," she concluded. To prove the point she tried to shove her whole hand inside her pussy and felt the inevitable resistance. "Yep, it wouldn't fit." She felt disappoint and then chided herself. "That is not my husband." But once the idea of him fucking her was planted she couldn't let it go. She imagined him between her legs and him pumping that huge cock in and out of her stretched pussy. With those thoughts vivid in her mind it didn't take long for her to come and it was Jakes name that she groaned during the fireworks.

Danae was so caught up in her own fantasy that she didn't hear the branch snap as Jake finally turned away from her and headed back.

12