Dana's Side Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JayDavid
JayDavid
653 Followers

It wasn't nearly as good as having a hot guy fuck me until I came, but it wasn't bad, and would have to do for now. I put the vibrator back into my night table, covered myself back up and drifted off to sleep.

Sunday

I slept until noon on Sunday, and awoke smelling of chlorine, with a headache and dry mouth. I forced myself into the shower, and enjoyed the way that the hot water felt on my body. I realized that I should go to the gym, but decided that I needed the shower then, to clear my head and get rid of the pool smell. Not having anywhere to go, I put on a pair of ratty shorts and a t-shirt and went downstairs to get some coffee and food. Mom was outside, doing some gardening, and waved at me when she looked inside.

I poured myself some coffee and made some toast and sat down in front of the TV to eat. Mom came in and we discussed what I had done the previous night, and I told her, not including the booze and weed. She had, again, stayed home, drank wine and watched a movie. Ariel and I really wanted her to start going out and meeting people, but she always refused.

Mom asked, "Have you thought about what to do about the physics thing? Maybe you could defer admission a year, and take the class at the community college."

That was actually a pretty good idea, but I was pretty sure that the scholarship would not be available in a year. "I'm going to look around on the Internet today," I said, "and ask Ariel if she has any ideas when she gets home tomorrow."

Mom said, "O.K., but you need to figure this out."

"I know," I said, a little testily. I had been used to getting my way for so long, that I really didn't know what to do.

I poked around on the Internet, but there was nothing that I could find that would get me to pass physics. I even tried to read the text book, but after the first few pages, my eyes glazed over. Instead, I went on Facebook for a while, and wasted a few hours watching videos and looking at shoes, none of which I could afford.

I got back into bed, and bemoaned my fate. I was the most popular, most powerful girl at North High School, and I was unattached, horny, and in danger of losing my college scholarship, potentially dooming me to at least a year of being a loser, working in a restaurant and living at home. I tried to think of a single guy who I wanted to call, and came up blank. I had either already gone out with them, and rejected them, they had girlfriends, or were not cute enough. It was time for serious self pity.

I went down stairs and told Mom how I was feeling, and that I wanted to stay home and eat pizza and ice cream in front of the TV, alone. Mom actually wanted to join me, so we ordered in pizza, drank wine, watched awful romantic comedies, cried and ate Ben and Jerry's until we both were ready for bed.

Monday

It was a hot Memorial Day, so I convinced Jessica to invite me over for a swim. I did a few laps, which were a bit awkward in my bikini, but felt good, after the prior nights' fatty foods. I didn't want Jess to know anything was up, so I pretended that all was well. At about 3, she had to leave to go to her boyfriend's family barbecue, so I returned home, showered, and tried again, unsuccessfully, to make any sense of my physics text book. I was fucked, and I knew it. I lay on my bed, hoping that Ariel would be home soon, because she was my best hope for some sort of solution. Ariel was level headed and practical, and even though she enjoyed partying and guys, she never let it get in the way of what she wanted.

I heard a car pull up in front of the house and a car door slam. A few seconds later, the front door opened, and I went down stairs to see Ariel. She looked a little tanned, as if she had been outside a lot, and was smiling.

"Good weekend?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said, "really good."

"Tell me about it," I said, sitting on the couch and figuring that I should hear her story before telling her my problem.

Ariel sat down next to me and said, "It was actually a little weird," she started. "You know Sarah's brother Jack—he's in your grade."

"Yeah, he's kind of a little nerdy guy, the valedictorian."

"You should look again, he's not so little."

"Why are you talking about that guy?" I asked, impatiently.

"That what was weird about the weekend. Sarah found out that Jack was a virgin—"

"Not surprising," I interrupted, being finely tuned to the status of all members of my class at North.

Ariel continued, "So, Sarah got the idea to invite him with us for the weekend and make a man of him, and try to teach him to be the kind of man that we all want."

I was shocked. "So his sister arranged for you guys to screw him?"

"Not only that," she said, "we tried to show him how to make women happy, not only physically, but emotionally. We figured he was kinda like a lump of clay that we could mold the way we wanted."

I laughed, and said, "How did your experiment go?"

Ariel paused, then smiled. "It turned out much better than we expected. We agreed that I should be his first, and see how it went."

"And?" I asked.

"First, he has grown a lot. I can't believe that you haven't noticed that he has gotten tall and hot."

"I haven't really noticed him since middle school," I noted.

"Always worried about people's status, huh, Dana?" she said, disapprovingly. "Anyway, he is good looking, and, it turns out, has a huge cock."

I was beginning to get interested and said, "Really?"

"Yeah, not the biggest I have ever seen, but right up there. And the best part was that he seemed to know how to use it, and his tongue and hands. Bottom line, considering it was his first time, he was awesome. He got me off twice the first time we did it. And, he was eager to please, gentle and affectionate."

"No shit," I said.

Ariel continued, "Then, it was Beth's turn, and she raved about him, so we decided that he could maybe handle Cara."

"Seriously, Cara on the first weekend he was having sex? Were you guys crazy?" I said, knowing my sister's friend's kinkiness.

"She insisted, and he apparently handled her well. Then, it was kind of unplanned, but he was awake at like 4 a.m., and Beth and I were sharing a bed, and were awake, so we invited him in with us, and just cuddled for a few hours, then had a pretty amazing threesome."

"Are you serious," I said. "Jack Davis?"

"Yeah, Jack. And let me tell you, all three of us are probably going to try to get him to do us again."

I was shocked, but I knew that when it came to sex, Ariel knew what she was talking about.

"So, Sister, how was your Memorial Day Weekend," she asked.

"Shitty," I said. I showed her the letter and she looked at me with narrowed eyes.

"Seriously, Dana? You've partied and screwed around so much that this happened?"

I started to cry. "Ariel, do you know anyone from college who could tutor me or something? I really need to pass."

She paused, thinking, until a smile crossed her face. "I do know someone who can help, is a physics whiz, and owes me a favor."

"Really?" I asked eagerly. "Who?"

"Jack."

I realized that she was right. "But I have been so dismissive of him for so long. Why would he help me?"

"Why?" she asked, "Because he is a teenage boy and you are the hottest girl in school. Because I was his first and he owes me, and because he is a nice guy. Just ask him right and he'll do it."

"O.K., I will at school tomorrow."

Ariel then said, "And if you have half a brain, and I think you have at least that, you will figure out a way to fuck him. You won't be disappointed, trust me."

It seemed like my best shot, and it could kill two birds with one stone. But would he do it? I knew I could be very persuasive, especially to guys, but maybe he would figure that it was time for payback for my snubbing him. I pulled his Facebook page up and could see that, in fact, he was kind of cute. I figured out I'd ask him to help me, and if it went well, I'd see if Ariel was right about his other abilities.

Tuesday

I usually dressed for school to emphasize my assets, pushing the limits of the school dress code. It was expected of me, and I admit enjoying the attentions of the students and teachers. That morning, I was extra careful applying my makeup, squeezed into my tightest jeans and put on a white t-shirt that was a couple of sizes too small. I was barely paying attention in my morning classes, but put on a good front.

At lunch, at usual, I sat at my table in the cafeteria with my friends and we started off, as usual, chattering about the usual things. I needed to tell them what I was about to do.

"Guys," I started, "I need to tell you something important." The table fell silent, waiting for me to continue. "I got a letter from State threatening to revoke my scholarship if I fail any classes this semester."

"What the fuck?" said Jessica, and the rest chimed in.

"I'm O.K. in everything but physics, and I need help."

"What are you going to do?" asked Maria.

"Ariel suggested that I ask Jack Davis to tutor me."

"Jack Davis? Why would that nerd help you?" Lisa asked.

"Ariel is friends with his sister, Sarah, and she thinks he would do it," I said, deciding not to go into more detail.

"Yeah," Lisa responded, "but do you really want to spend time with him?"

I responded, "Have you seen him lately? He's actually kind of cute," I said, motioning with my head toward the table where he and his two friends were sitting.

They all looked, and Chloe said, "He's the tall one? Yeah, I'd do him, I guess."

I stood up and started to walk across the cafeteria toward their table. As I got closer, I could feel everyone's eyes following me, even more than usual, as I crossed into what was uncharted territory. I was nervous. What if he said, "No"? Not only was I screwed, but it would be another public slap in the face.

I could see Jack watching me walk over with a look of surprise. I stood behind an empty chair next to Jack, steeling myself and trying to figure out exactly what to say. Before talking, I sat down and turned to Jack, trying to make eye contact. He lifted his gaze from my tits, and looked at me.

Before I could speak, he said, sarcastically, "Hey, Dana, how have you been the past few years?"

Under other circumstances, I would have responded in kind and then made his life even more miserable than it already was. But I needed him. I held my tongue and responded, "Fine, I guess."

I paused, and flashed him my sexiest smile. I could tell that his eyes were locked onto my face. I continued, in the friendliest tone possible, "Look, Jack, I need a favor from you. I know I haven't been nice at all to you since middle school, but I'm kind of desperate." I allowed my eyes to tear up a bit. "Ariel told me that she spent time with you this weekend and that you were a nice guy and she thought that you would help me." I could see him thinking about it.

"What do you need help with?" he asked.

I paused for effect. "I got a cheerleading scholarship to State," I began, and his mousy female friend, whose name I couldn't remember, interrupted—

"And you need him to help you spell DEFENSE?"

I shot the bitch my most nasty look. If her social status was already anything other than at the bottom of the heap, I would have done something, but it hardly was worth the effort. And I needed Jack's help, so I said nothing. Instead, I looked at Jack with a look that I knew from experience would melt most men.

"Unfortunately, my grades are not great, and if I fail the physics final, they'll pull my scholarship," I said, taking a deep breath so that my breasts almost hit him in the face. "I need you to tutor me in physics," I finally said.

"That's all?" he asked.

"Yeah, would you?" I responded.

He thought for a second and smiled. "Of course," he said.

I could see his friends looking shocked, but I really wasn't surprised.

He asked when I wanted to start, and knowing how much I needed to learn, I said, "The test is a week from today, so can we start tonight, 5:00 at my house?

"Sure," he responded, his voice quivering a little, "I'll be there.

"Thanks," I said, as sweetly as possible. "Ariel almost guaranteed you would help—she really seems to like you. She told me that I had totally misjudged you."

I stood up, turned around and walked away. I could hear that girl at Jack's table bitching at him, and everyone in the cafeteria was talking and pointing. I had to admit it was fun shaking things up a little at the end of senior year.

When I returned to my table, Lisa asked, "So?"

"What do you think?" I responded. "He's coming over tonight at 5." I finished my lunch and we went off to class.

I only had one afternoon class that day, and left early to work a short shift at Orlando's, then went home, took a quick shower to get the smell of the restaurant off me and changed into comfortable clothing. I didn't want to distract Jack too much—I needed him to focus on the tutoring. But if he was a nice guy, and didn't act douchey, I was going to offer to have sex with him as "payment" for the tutoring. And if he was a jerk, I'd make sure he kept working with me, and would figure some other way to compensate him, or not.

Exactly at 5, there was a knock on the door, and I let Jack in. He looked pretty good, over 6 feet, pretty good body, wearing a t-shirt that was, I guessed, supposed to be amusing, and shorts, with medium length light brown hair. He really had changed from when we used to play together as kids, before middle school and hormones set us on different social paths. He was carrying a bunch of books, and I led him to the dining room table.

"Jack, can I get you anything?" I asked, and he kind of stammered,

"Yeah, water would be great."

I realized that he probably didn't talk to girls that often, which explained his nerves. I filled up a glass with ice and water and sat down next to him. He took a drink and seemed to be thinking. I didn't really have time to waste, so I said, "So, how do we do this?"

He asked me how much I thought I understood about the class, and I had to admit that I had pretty much gotten lost right at the beginning. He asked to see my notes, which I showed him. They started with some notes from the first couple of weeks, then lots of question marks, then pages of doodles and song lyrics.

In a calm, nonjudgmental voice, he asked, "What happened?" and I explained how I got lost, then basically sat there killing time.

"Did you ask Mr. Stone for help?" he asked.

"No," I said, "I was too embarrassed, and anyway, it was second semester senior year, and I didn't think it would matter."

I could see Jack trying to figure out what to do.

"Is it hopeless?" I asked.

"Maybe," he said, honestly. "But I know that you aren't dumb, and if you are willing to think and work with me, I think we have a chance. But it isn't going to be easy. You are going to have to work on your own, too. If you are willing to do that, I will be happy to help you. But if you expect me to somehow magically make you a physics expert, then we are wasting our time, and no matter how pretty or popular you are, I'm not going to do it."

I was impressed that he was being honest with me, and pleased that, for some reason, he believed in me.

"Absolutely," I said. "I need this scholarship, and I need to pass the final, so I'll do whatever you suggest."

He pulled out a review book, and opened it to the first page. We slowly went through the material, and Jack patiently explained to me what it meant. He insisted that I start fresh, and take notes, and he corrected my notes as we went along. After we had discussed the basics, he started asking me questions, and I began to answer some of them correctly. I could tell that he genuinely loved this stuff, and I began to catch a little of his enthusiasm. When I made a mistake, he gently and clearly corrected me, and explained what I had done wrong. He was funny, and I actually was enjoying myself.

After about an hour, Ariel came home. She was sweating from what looked like a long run, and she was flushed. She smiled at us, and Jack kind of beamed back at her. I guess Ariel would always be special to him, and I realized that it was kind of cool that he had such a good first experience. Mine wasn't so great, and I was too young, although I definitely got over it.

Ariel came over to the table, put her hand casually on Jack's shoulder and squeezed it, saying, "Good, I really appreciate your helping Dana. She needs it."

"No problem," Jack responded, "you know that I'd do anything for you."

Ariel gave him a little friendly kiss on the head, smiled and went upstairs. I could see Jack take a quick glance at Ariel's tight butt as she walked away and then look away to try to cover it up, like he didn't want me to see. Which I thought was kind of cute. Most guys that I had been with had no hesitation in gaping at another woman in my presence, which was rude especially since I was usually better looking.

We kept at it for about another hour, and made a dent in the review book. Surprisingly, I was beginning to get it, and started to get pissed off that Mr. Stone was such a crappy teacher compared to Jack, but I also realized that it was pretty much my fault for zoning out. Jack was encouraging, very positive when I got things right and supportive when I didn't. I realized that he was making me think about the material, so I understood it, and wasn't just trying to get me to memorize things. I started to feel comfortable with him, and forgot that just a few days ago, he was totally off my radar. But, I was getting tired of working, and decided I wanted to screw him before Mom got home.

So, I closed the review book and said, "That's good enough for today."

Jack looked at his watch. "Two hours," he said. "Good work. You should read the next 2 chapters of the review book and do the questions at the end, and we can go over them next time before we move on to new material."

I turned to him and said, "I need to admit something."

"What?" he asked.

I said, "Ariel told me a bit more about your weekend than I said at school—I didn't want to say too much in front of your friends, what're their names?"

"Fred and Gina," he reminded me, continuing, "You've known them since elementary school."

"Yeah, whatever," I responded. "Anyway, Ariel told me that she slept with you, and that she was actually your first."

"Great," Jack said, and turned red. "What else did she say?"

"Nothing to be ashamed of—to the contrary, she said you were a really good lover and a really nice guy." He flushed again as I continued, "She told me that you even survived a night with Cara." Jack smiled sheepishly and shrugged as I continued, "So, I thought that maybe, kind of in exchange for the tutoring, it might be fun for us to mess around a little."

Jack looked shocked, then smiled mischievously.

"So, you want me to be like your physics whore?" he said, laughing.

I guess it was kind of like that, and said, "Yeah, I guess so," laughing, "if you want to put it that way." He was pretty amusing.

"Wait," he said nervously, "don't you have a huge boyfriend?"

"Not since prom night. We broke up," I responded. I guess he wasn't at the prom, which didn't surprise me. I told him about how Shawn behaved, and I realized I was getting pissed off again, and said, "I was the fucking prom queen, and my boyfriend humiliated me and abandoned me on prom night. I was not going to take that from him, or any guy, for that matter."

I started to tear up, and Jack reached out to me. We hugged, and I could feel his body pressing against mine. I turned my head up and kissed him. He was a pretty good kisser. I took his hand and started leading him toward my bedroom.

JayDavid
JayDavid
653 Followers