Dance Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John could not believe that he had all of Randy inside of him. He had never had such a full feeling in his ass from Dan. In fact, it felt like Randy's cock was going all the way into his stomach every time Randy thrust back inside of him. His cock was raging hard with all the attention that his prostate and ass were receiving. This was the most unbelievable feeling that he had ever felt.

Suddenly, John felt something that made him jump. A pair of soft wet lips was wrapping themselves around his cock. He lifted his head to see that Jen was lying on her back beside him with his cock in her mouth and getting it pounded down her throat from the action of Randy's frenzied pumping. John noticed that Dan now had the camera allowing Jen to get back into the picture. He motioned Jen to swing her hips over to his face and moved his head so that he was now facing down between her thighs. John knew what to do here. His tongue shot out and went to work on Jen's shaved pussy. She tasted sweet. John was also getting a hint of Randy's cum from before mixed in with Jen's juices. The taste was wild on John's tongue. He wanted to taste more of it, so he buried his tongue as deep inside of Jen as he could.

The snaking in and out effect of John's tongue in her pussy was driving Jen crazy. Both Randy and Dan were good, but John was a master. His tongue was longer then anyone else's Jen had ever seen, and he knew how to use it. She loved the taste of John's cock in her mouth as well. The combination of both was bringing her to a hard fast climax. She could feel the heat building up between her thighs.

Randy couldn't believe how tight John's ass was around his cock. The feeling was so hot being able to bury his cock all the way in John's ass. Randy's orgasm was coming on strong. He could feel his load moving up from his balls and moving into his shaft. He knew that this was going to be another huge load.

John's tongue was going wild inside of Jen's pussy. He could feel her pussy clenching his tongue with each new trust of her hips. He could also feel Randy's pace quicken as his long hot rod kept pumping deep into John's ass. Suddenly everything happened at once. Randy let out a moan and John could feel the powerful explosion of Randy's orgasm blasting from his cock and hitting deep inside of John's ass. Randy kept cumming and cumming. John could feel that his ass was full and yet Randy kept cumming. Jen's moans got louder and she tightened her lips around John's cock. This was too much for him and he let his load go. Jen took it down her throat and didn't miss a drop.

Jen's orgasm was so intense, it was a feeling that she had never had before. She actually felt her orgasm gush forward. She had never had this happen before. She was having a gushing orgasm. John's face was being flooded in her juices. She could feel and hear John lapping at her pussy, drinking in her juices.

After about 2 full minutes of orgasm, Randy slumped down on John's back and John felt his cock slip from Jen's mouth totally spent. Jen was still vibrating in her orgasm, but the gushing had stopped. That was the most wonderfully sweet yet musky taste that John had ever tasted. The 3 friends just fell onto the pillows without an ounce of energy left in their bodies. John slowly reached out to Jen's pussy and slowly fingered her to keep her orgasm going. He could feel a large puddle where his ass was now laying that could only be Randy's cum.

"Holy Shit!" Exclaimed Dan. "If I hadn't been here to witness that, I never would have believed it. I sure am glad I caught all of it on video."

John turned to Jen who was lying there still convulsing with a big smile on her face. "You never warned me that you were a gusher."

"I would have if I had known. That is the first time that has ever happened. I think I am falling in love with that tongue of yours." She chuckled.

Dan made coffee for everyone and brought them over to where the rest were lying on the pillowed floor. "Here, drink this. You guys are not going to believe the video. I got it all on tape."

John managed to get himself and his two new friends on the floor sitting upright leaning against the couch and took the coffee from Dan. After taking a couple of sips from his cup, he had some time to look around at the damage. There were puddles where he figured his ass was and where his face was. He could still feel cum in his ass, and couldn't believe that Randy had pounded out that much. This guy could have easily filled half of a large pop bottle with the amount he shot.

After the coffee was finished and the conversation was winding down, John figured it was time to clean himself up and get heading for home.

"Okay, I'll show him the showers down stairs here, you guys can use the one upstairs." Jen stated, taking John by the hand and leading him to one of the doors at the far end of the room. As John looked over his shoulder, he saw Randy and Dan disappearing upstairs together.

"In here" Jen said pointing to the shower stall.

John noticed that the stall was easily big enough to accommodate at least 3 people. He stepped in, turned on the water, and started to lather up. His ass was a little sore from the attention tonight but it sure felt good. He felt Jen press in behind him and started to lather up his back and butt. He turned to face her and found that she was pressed right up against him. He looked down into her eyes and slowly bent down to kiss her. She met him with a very soft, warm, passionate kiss. They stood there together embraced in each others arms, kissing softly and being soaked by the warm running water.

After the kiss, Jen leaned back, "So, are you coming back to visit us again sometime?"

"Well, how does tomorrow after work sound?" replied John.

"I would like that. And I am sure the boys would enjoy that as well. They like you."

"And you?" inquired John?

"I like you a lot," replied Jen as she turned around and turned off the shower.

Once they stepped out of the shower stall, they helped each other towel off and then went back into the "fun room" to find John's clothes.

John got dressed and followed Jen up the basement stairs watching her tight little bare ass swaying in front of his face. He had a feeling that he was really going to enjoy that ass a lot in the future.

At the front door, Jen kissed John again and opened the door. "I'm thinking about having a barbeque for dinner tomorrow night, a nice way to wrap up a Friday and start the weekend. Are you interested in joining us?"

"I would love to."

"Great, then I'll tell the boys that you'll be joining us tomorrow night. They'll be sorry that they didn't get a chance to say good night."

"That's okay. I'm sure that I can make it up to them," John replied as he kissed Jen once again good night and walked to his truck. As he drove away, he saw Jen's firm naked silhouette outlined by the light in the doorway. His mind was racing, replaying all of the events that he had participated in this evening.

John had a big smile on his face this was a night he soon wasn't going to forget. In fact, he may have to get a copy of that video from Dan.

12