Dance Fever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, as she continued to stroke David's cock, she leaned over and took Tony's in her mouth. Her free hand played with his balls as her tongue licked up and down the shaft. She then teased the head before taking it all in her mouth.

Once she had it in her mouth, Eve looked up at David, who was staring in amazement as she continued to stroke his dick. She winked at him and then, without losing control of Tony's dick, she slowly lay back, bringing her legs up on the bed.

Not wanting to lose contact with her mouth, Tony followed her, ending up kneeling on the edge of the bed as she continued to suck him.

As Eve was moving to her back, she had to release her hold on David's dick but she never broke eye contact with him. As her back hit the mattress and with Tony's dick in her mouth she spread her legs, making it clear to David what she wanted.

He climbed onto the bed and knelt between Eve's legs. Taking his dick in his hand he rubbed the tip up and down the wet slit between her legs. As it grew shiny with her juices, David began to push a little. With each pass, it would disappear a little further inside her.

Eve loved it. She could feel Tony's dick throb in her mouth with his every heartbeat. His juices tasted delicious and she couldn't wait to taste his come. And David was about to drive her crazy, teasing her pussy like that. She wanted him inside her so badly...

Just then, David decided that he couldn't wait any longer and drove his cock into Eve's pussy. She jerked and moaned around Tony's dick as David stretched her open. Tony flinched at the vibrations that her moan sent down the shaft of his dick.

David quickly started rocking back and forth as he watched his dick go in and out of Eve's pussy. Just as mesmerizing, was watching her mouth on Tony's dick. He couldn't believe what the three of them were doing. But he loved it.

He reached up and, as Tony began to run his fingers through Eve's hair, David started squeezing her breasts. He discovered that, every time he tweaked her nipples hard, she would shove her hips up against him to take every bit of his dick inside her. It was obvious that she liked the sharp pain of his pinches.

Soon, David began to feel his balls tighten up and he knew that his orgasm wasn't far off. He also realized that there was still something else that he wanted.

"Tony?" he said quietly.

Tony looked back at him.

David nodded down at Eve's mouth.

Tony grinned and nodded, then pulled his dick from her mouth. As the two switched places, they moved Eve onto hers knees. David sat at the head of the bed as Tony got behind her. David looked down and exchanged grins with Eve before she bent down and took his cock in her mouth. As it was sliding past her lips, Tony entered her pussy, driving into her in one thrust.

The three quickly developed a rhythm much like they'd had on the dance floor. As Tony would slam his dick into her from behind, Eve's body would rock forward until her lips were touching the base of David's dick. As Tony pulled out, her head would come up, exposing David's saliva covered shaft.

David alternated between watching his buddy fuck Eve from behind and staring at the back of her head as it bobbed up and down on his dick. Every once in a while she would look up at him and, as their eyes met, she would smile around his shaft.

David felt the tempo increase. He looked up and saw Tony concentrating as he gripped Eve's hips and pounded her from behind.

"He's close," David thought and began concentrating on the sensations that Eve was giving him with her mouth.

As the pace quickened, Eve increased the suction on his dick. Using one hand, she stroked him furiously each time her mouth pulled away. David felt his balls draw up in his sack. He realized that he was on the brink.

Just then, he heard Tony moan and felt Eve's body pushed forward with Tony's massive thrust from behind. His cock swelled in Eve's mouth and blasted a huge load of come down her throat. Eve's body began to tremble in her own orgasm and David, thinking that she was pulling away, held her by the hair until his last trickle of come had dribbled into her mouth.

By then, it was obvious to both men that Eve was coming, too. Pinned between them, her body spasmed on their dicks as Tony filled her pussy with come from behind and David finished unloading in her mouth.

Spent, David and Tony collapsed on top of Eve. Her body continued to quiver as the men held their cocks inside her.

As they relaxed, David pulled his dick from Eve's mouth. She reached for it and, tenderly, licked the remaining strands of come from its head.

While David scooted to the edge of the bed and lay on his side, Eve felt Tony take his softening dick from her pussy. As he lay down on the opposite side of the bed, Eve moved from her knees to lie facing David.

He looked lovingly into her eyes, slipped one arm under her neck, and cradled the back of Eve's head in his hand. He pulled her to him until their lips touched softly. Eve parted her lips and felt the tip of his tongue flickering against hers.

While they kissed tenderly, Eve felt Tony roll up next to her back, his sticky penis nestling between the cheeks of her bottom. He reached around her waist, pulling her back against him. As she moved, David followed, until Eve was wedged between her two lovers.

Their kiss breaking, Eve watched as David laid his head on the pillow, still gazing into her eyes.

She slowly relaxed, letting her head rest on David's arm. Closing her eyes and feeling the heat and the sweat of the two naked men who now held her in their arms, Eve realized just how lucky she was to have been stood up by her friends.

12