Dance for Daddy
, 2012

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sumddy
Sumddy
1,442 Followers

She could barely keep her rhythm, panting, gazing into her father's eyes, soft mewling girlish sounds escaping her, her buttery soft little baby cunny so slippery wet like clouds sliding over her father's raging hard erection.

With a sparkling heat, he reached out and lightly barely touched her swollen hot breasts, the music filling the room making it all seem surreal, dreamy, out of body.

Jill gushed out a quivering chiming breath her father kneading her hot swollen breasts, began rocking her hips, sliding her father's cock through her slippery hot little slit to the rhythm of the music. She closed her eyes and drew in a breath as he slid his hand under her tee, sliding his fingertips over her creamy soft skin, her hot throbbing hard swollen nipples, her mouth falling open, a soft mewling gushing hot moan coming from her hearing him ask, "Your breasts are so sensitive, aren't they baby?"

Jill just nodded, shakily, rocking her pelvis on her father's lap rubbing her warm tingling little pussy on her Daddy's hard cock, pushing her soft bare little tummy forward her back impossibly arched, her breasts tingling in her father's big hands.

Her t-shirt riding up over her nipples so hard and swollen and reddish puffy hot...she hoped, begged, needed her Daddy to touch them even more when he began rubbing his thumb up and down over her pink little slit, focusing on her clit as she rocked back and forth on her father's lap, the music still playing, them touching in time to the music...

..."Shake your head girl, with your ponytail

Takes me right back [when you were young]

Throw your precious gifts into the air

Your love could feel you with devotion

[when you were young]"...

"You're such a good dancer, baby," her father growled, "for Daddy, baby. Such a beautiful, sexy little baby for Daddy, does this feel good, baby," he smiled, in complete control, rubbing her hot little cunt, squeezing her young swollen breasts pulling on his daughter's puffy nipples as she rocked back and forth on his thick aching hard cock so big under his tiny little baby, his voice reverberating through her.

The more Jill rocked on her father's lap, the more her movements slid the blankets down his waist exposing his hugely swollen erection, her dripping wet little pussy wrapping around it, grinding against it. Rocking her hips back and forth, her baby cream pouring from her so slippery hot wet on her father's huge cock demanding to be inside her, she murmured, "love...dancing for you, Papa," moaning as he slid his hand under her top, pushed the cotton tee up over her breast, her father's big hand rubbing over her chest, pulling on her nipples, her father's cock sliding through her tingling throbbing creamy wet little cunt, her father reaching behind her and pulling her to him, her mouth to his, pushing his tongue inside her young urgent little mouth.

"Oh god Daddyyyy, I'm sorry Daddy, I'm sorry, I know...it's...so wrong, but don't make me stop, Papa," reaching between them, guiding her father's cock to her hot soft little baby pussy, the big head of her father's cock sliding through her slippery wet little slit, and finding her, her quivering warm little baby hole, spread her open, sliding inside his little girl, his baby daughter, his incestuous little lover.

Jill gushed out a breath her father's cock so big and hard and throbbing hot sinking inside her, filling her, taking her breath away. His big warm expert hands everywhere, touching her, pulling her down on him, taking her. They were already both so aroused, so far gone it was inevitable they came quickly, together, so hard the room felt as if it too were exploding.

"Daddyyyyy," Jill gushed, mewling hot, "Daddyyyyyyy," desperate, "cummingggg, Papaaaa," his hot hard incestuous daddy-cock so unimaginably sliding through her cream so deep inside her little belly, her little pussy so tight she clung to him as he slid in and out, "nnngghh, Daddyyyyy," her voice quaking, shaking, his cock melting her, filling her inch by long inch, each thrust going deeper inside her, fucking her, filling her little belly as he kissed her his hand on the back of her head his fingers gripping her by her hair, her father slipping his tongue into her mouth, her kissing him back, on fire as she rocked her little hips taking him as far as she could inside her, stretching her to go deeper.

She was already cumming again as her father fucked his huge hard hot throbbing cock deeper and deeper into his little girl, the sensual warm buzz, incestuous lovers, fucking, father and daughter, their mingling hot breaths filling the air around them her father's growling voice making her cum again and again.

"Yesss baby, good girl, rock your hips lil baby, show Daddy what a big girl you are, what a little baby you are for Daddy, fuck Daddy sweetie, fuck Daddy, mmmggghhh, yesss baby, take all of Daddy, it feels good doesn't it sweet baby, dancing for Daddy made you warm inside didn't it sweetie, my naughty little girl, mmmggghhyess, good girl, cum for Papa, baby, cum on Daddy's cock my naughty little baby, you danced so good for Daddy, babydoll, made for Daddy, Daddy's own little private stripper, such a beautiful little baby for Daddy."

Jill rocked her hips, grinding down on her father's cock, "your private little whore, Papa, call me your little whore, Daddy, please Daddyyy, say it, your naughty little girl, Daddy, your naughty little girl," her words sending her into a frenzy, sliding back and forth on her father's lap, "I've been so bad Daddy, needing you, your little whore Daddyyy, for your cock, Papaaa," his huge throbbing hard daddy-cock gaping into her tight young little baby pussy, impaled on her father's cock, her father buried balls deep in his little girl, inside her, so deep inside her, touching that place, her heat and wetness on his thighs as she creamed dripping hot wet being fucked by her own father, his hugely thick incestuous cock filling her, swelling inside her, making her slide up and down it like a hot little whore in heat for her father's incestuous throbbing hard cock.

Rocking her hips in a fluid up and down motion like the girl's she'd seen in her father's porn movies, men on top of small, petite women, women who looked so much like her, movies she'd snuck in and watched while he was at work, cumming to them imagining she was the women, the men her father.

"Oh god Daddyyy, you're -- you're getting so big inside me, Papa. Daddyyyy, cum for me Daddy, let me make you cum Papa, cum in me Papa, cum in me," her whispers hot and urgent, "make...a baby in me Daddy," she gushed, startled, surprising herself hearing her say those words turning her on even more.

"Fuck your little girl, Papa, use me Daddy, make my little pussy yours, Papa," squeezing him inside her, "your sexy little whore, Daddy, for you Papa, your private little whore, Papa, whenever you want me," milking her father's surging hot hard cock throbbing so deep inside her warm little girl belly as he gripped her hard in his arms.

Like a wild animal, her father grunting and fucking into his daughter straddling his waist, her soft and bare, his cock swelling inside her warm little cunt, fucking into her warm little belly as he groaned, gripping her to him as he came, as he exploded inside his little girl's tight little baby cunny in the silence of his bedroom in the privacy of their home, her and her Daddy's new shared secret.

"Mmm, Papa, god I can feel you Daddy cumming in me, I won't tell Papa, I promise Daddy, keep fucking me Daddy, keep fucking me, make a baby in me Daddy, your baby, Papa, ohhh god Daddyyy. Daddyyy? You're still so hard, cummingggg, ohhhh god Daddyyyyy, yes, cum in me in me Papa, cum again, in your little girl, Daddy, your naughty little girl, your tiny little girl, my tight little baby pussy, your pussy Papa, yours."

Sumddy
Sumddy
1,442 Followers
12