Dance Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SunBoy
SunBoy
10 Followers

"Put it in your asshole" he said, stroking his dick

"Good choice" I said. "I want you to keep stroking and we'll come together Ok? Can you do that, huh?"

I'll try."

I leaned back on the floor. I spread my legs wide and started to ease the thick dildo up my ass. I could sense some of the crowd move toward me, yelling and gawking to see what was going to happen. This wasn't going to take long to get me off. By the time I got over halfway in, I started to stroke my cock.

I looked at Josh. He was still stroking his cock. I glanced around one last time. All of them were rubbing their crotches. There was now 3 guys stroking their meat!

"OH shit!" I said. "This is going to be a big one. Are you ready Josh? Huh? Are you? Come on, stroke that hot cum all over my body! Come on! Do it!"

Josh stood up and walked over at me. His eyes were filled with lust. Sweat was pouring off his head. He stood above me and let out a yelp.

"Here it comes!!"

By the time the first drop of cum hit me, I let loose!

"OH MY GAAAWWWDDD! I screamed

The first gush hit me right at my face as did the 2nd and 3rd. With both of our cum hitting my body, my cock kept spurting and spurting. By the time I was done, some of it started to drip down onto the floor. I rubbed most of the cum on my body and some into my mouth. I heard a groan when I did that and saw the bald guy with glasses cum on his hand. I looked up to Josh and crawled over to him and put his cock in my mouth to get all of the cum of his body.

"Oh Fuck! he moaned as his legs started shaking.

After I sucked him off dry. I gave him a quick kiss. I heard clapping around and I took a bow. Bob walked up to me.

"That was great! That is as good as it gets. If you want to clean up, there is a shower in the bathroom where you dressed or you can use the pool. Also, this is for you." handing me over an envelope.

"Thanks." I said putting into my bag. " I think I'll use the pool.

I walked outside to the patio to where the pool was. It was well lit and dove right in. The water was heated and I swam around for about 20 minutes making sure all the lube and cum was off my body. As I waded over to the steps of the pool. I noticed 3 guys come out to sit at the table that was close to the pool. I didn't know what was coming over me, but I was getting turned on again and wanted to show them my hard dick. I sat down on the middle step and opened my legs and splashed some water over body. I looked to see all 3 of them looking at me. I smiled at them and made sure they saw my dick barely sticking out of the water.

"Quite a show you put on in there." said a gray haired man that was smoking a cigar.

"Yea, real good show." said the person right of him. A dark-haired fellow

"Thanks" I said.

I noticed the 3rd fellow smoking a cigarette just staring at me not saying a word. I stood up from the steps and walked toward the table, my semi-hard dick swinging back and forth. I stood in front of all 3 of them and looked at the 3rd guy. He was I'd say in his mid-thirties, fair skin, and red hair cropped at the top.

"May I bum a cigarette from you." I asked

"Sure. It will cost you." he said

"What is the cost?" grinning at him

"Turn around for a second."

I turned around and put my hands on the chair so my ass was facing toward him. Looking over my shoulder I saw him take his hands and run it over the cheeks of my ass for a few seconds. Then he took his index finger and ran it along the crack of my ass. I shuddered for a quick sec as my dick started to get harder.

"Nice ass and hole you have there Andrew." he said

"Thanks." I replied as he handed me the cigarette. I sat down and smoked it while talking to them for the next 10 mins until I was done. Very nice guys, but they were not the most stimulating to have a conversation with. I thanked them for their time and money, but told them it was time for me to leave. As I stood up to walk back into the house, I shook their hands. Each handshake ended with them either running a hand over ass or hard cock. I walked away giving my ass an extra shake before walking into the house. As I walked in, I saw that no one had left yet. They all turned around to look at me, just the thought of me still being naked, and them staring was turning me on. I didn't feel ashamed or anything and wasn't in a hurry to get dressed. I spotted Bob off to the left.

"There you are. Enjoy you swim?"

"Yes! The water was fantastic. I could lay there all night."

"Well maybe one day, you can lay out by the pool."

"OK. Sounds like a plan."

I walked over to Bob. He was smiling at me.

"What?" I asked

"I have another proposition for you" he asked

"Another one? Is it has good as this one?" I asked

"Oh. I think this one would be better." Turning me around. I could see the guys all looking at me. Bob came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me and put his chin on my shoulder. Whispering into my ear, he said, "That was one hell of a show you put on Andrew, but I know one show that would even better." He started to run his hands up and down my body. "Me, Josh, and 2 of my associates would like to have you for the evening until we are all drained. Would that be something you'd be interested in? I know how you like to have people watching you fuck. I remember the yacht a few weeks ago. You are exhibitionist slut when you want to be. Aren't you?" he said as his hands was now massaging my dick and balls. He was turning me on. The thought of fucking some people in front of some people was making me rock hard!

"Yes, I can be a slut when I want to be, but I'm not sure." I said as my legs started to get weak. "Do you have a price in mind?"

"How about $xxxx? Bob asked as he pulled on my both of my rings of my nipples. My back arched and my head fell back on his shoulder.

"OK" I moaned

SunBoy

To be continued...

*

Thanks for all the ideas for this story. Any more ideas for the last chapter will be welcome. Thank you.

SunBoy
SunBoy
10 Followers
12