Dancing to His Commands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes, fuck me," I screamed. "Shove those big cocks in my ass and pussy. Fuck me hard."

Cheers and shouts came from the crowd as they watched and listened. I came with an intensity I had never experienced before. My pussy and ass clenched hard around the two men. The black man clamped his mouth over one of my tits, sucking hard on my nipple. I continued to take the pummeling of my holes as waves of pleasure passed over my body. Just when I thought I had taken all I could, another wave hit me.

"Do you want to take your turn?" Alex asked. Who was he talking to and about what?

The black man replied, "Fuck yeah. I've been waiting to get my cock in that tight white ass."

His cock was going up my ass? No way in hell. I could never handle that. I started to protest when Alex reminded me of our arrangement.

"You do what I say, and this man is going to fill your ass with his nice big cock. I've gotten you loosened up, but I bet he's going to stretch you good and wide. I know you're going to like it. You are my slut wife and you will do what I tell you."

For the first time in all our years, I questioned what I had gotten into. However, I trusted Alex. Surely he would stop this is if I was being hurt.

Alex removed his cock from my ass, the man sliding out next. They turned me around, my back now against the black man. He used his big hands to grab my tits, holding me against him. Alex handed him the lube, which he applied liberally to my hole. Alex had loosened me up, but my ass was clenching at the thought of what was about to penetrate me.

Alex's mouth was on my pussy as the man began to loosen my ass again. Having my pussy eaten always relaxes me if I am apprehensive about something. I gasped and stiffened as I felt the man's cock head press against my tight hole.

"Don't worry baby, I'll take it slow. I want to fuck this sweet ass. I'll give you time to get used to my big cock. Soon you'll be begging me to fuck you," the man told me.

He had far more confidence than I did.

He kept his word, pressing slowly in, allowing my ass to stretch. Alex continued lapping at my clit and pussy.

Shouts of "Fuck her ass, fuck her ass, fuck her ass," were repeating through the crowd. For a few moments I had forgotten we were being watched. Alex's tongue and the chants from the crowd worked to fuel my excitement and loosen me up. The man pushed the head of his cock into my ass.

I gasped with both pleasure and pain. I was surprised that he was able to get into my ass at all. Maybe I could actually take this big cock.

The man pulled back slightly, again sliding just the head of his cock into my ass. He repeated this a few times before I felt more length slide in. I groaned again as the pleasure/pain took me. I took a little more each time, the cock filling my ass, bringing me new sensations.

Alex was working my pussy in the way he knew I loved the most. He finally gave me what I wanted. His fingers fucked me while he worked my clit like a starving man.

"Oh yes, fuck me," I screamed over and over again as I came, my ass tightening around the huge cock.

The man plunged his full length into my ass. As he withdrew, he applied more lube to his hard cock, allowing him to slide in and out with more ease.

Alex replaced his fingers with his cock, going to town fucking my pussy. Although the man had stretched it wide, it had now contracted a bit and I was tight around Alex's cock.

The men settled back into the rhythm, giving me the full length of both their cocks and I DID love it. I was an eager slut, taking every inch of cock I was being given. I don't know if I had numerous orgasms or if it was one long continuation. My body shuddered and my pussy dripped with each stroke into my holes. Both holes contracted a bit with each thrust. I was essentially massaging their cocks with my holes.

"Damn, this is one tight ass," the black man said. "She's going to make my cock cum soon."

"Fill her ass with your cum," Alex told him.

I was amazed the men could continue going because my body was nearly limp. Fortunately, they held me up as the pummeled my body. I saw a look come across Alex's face that I knew meant he was going to cum soon.

"Yeah baby, fill my pussy with your cum."

He let loose with a loud grunt, filling my pussy as he did. I squeezed my pussy as tight as I could to milk every drop from him. His thrusts grew harder and faster as he dumped his load of cum into me.

My ass contracted as the black man followed suit, filling my ass with cum as well. I could feel his cock pulse as each spurt filled me. I begged him to fuck me harder and faster as my ass contracted around him. He grunted with each thrust, adding more power too. My body shuddered as he gripped my tits tightly to give more force as he drove into my ass.

When he had emptied his cock, he pulled my body off of him, then bent me over to give everyone a clear view of my now gaping hole and the cum dripping out of both holes.

"Oh, that looks good enough to eat," came from someone in the crowd. Alex found the woman who made the statement.

"You are welcome to clean up her messy pussy and ass. She will gladly welcome your tongue all over her," Alex stated.

Once again, he was right. My body was still singing with pleasure and I would happily welcome a tongue continuing to work me.

The woman knelt behind me, giving everyone a full view as she licked my pussy and ass clean. I noticed flashes going off. Camera phones were everywhere taking pictures of me being eaten out. As my last orgasm hit me, the woman smothered my pussy with her mouth, diving her tongue inside to lap up my juice. When she was satisfied that she was completed, she stood me up, kissed me hard on the mouth, letting me taste the mixture of all the cum. The scent and taste were intoxicating.

Alex was behind me, asking, "Are you satisfied now?"

"Oh baby, you always know what I want and what's best for me. Thanks for making me a slut tonight and letting me be filled with that big black cock. I have never had a better experience. Did you enjoy it?"

"When we get home, I'll show you just how much I enjoyed it. Your pussy and ass will be mine again. Seeing you take that bit fat cock up your tight ass was amazing. I'll have to keep that in mind when I plan your next surprise."

My pussy tingled. I couldn't imagine what he'd come up with next.

We hung around the bar a little longer, accepting drinks from several spectators. My skirt still up, and my tits hanging out allowed for plenty of groping from anyone that passed by us. My pussy dripped with each form of contact.

As we left, we heard many people call out to us.

"Bring that pussy back here anytime. I'd love a shot at that."

"Thanks for the show. I'm gonna go home and give my wife one hell of a fuck."

"Why don't you leave her here so we can make her a complete slut?"

"Too bad we didn't all get to fuck that. I'd show her what a real cock is."

The final comment got many chuckles from the crowd.

Alex fingered my wet slit on the way to the car. Before he got in, he unzipped his pants, showing me that his cock was growing hard again and was ready for me.

"You can suck your cum off this cock on the way home."

"With pleasure," I stated, sliding into the car, immediately lowering my head to the pre-cum covered member that would be stuffing me again soon.

12