Dancing with S

Story Info
First time bondage and submission. Straight.
3.6k words
4.42
21.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dancing with S.

The moonlight through the gently swaying trees casts patterns across your body as you dance by yourself next to my window; your sheer clothing barely covers your tight form. Every sinewy movement screams sexuality and the air is thick with the scent of your lust. As you turn to face me your eyes confirm my suspicions; I see you look me up and down like a prize. You know exactly what your body does to men and I can tell you are used to getting your own way. You saunter over to me with your "fuck me" smile, and your hands flow across my body with an urgency of youth, you try to pull me down to kiss you but I resist.

"Strip" I command softly, you seem stung by my words, and unsure of what to do, but your hands nonetheless dutifully shed your apparel.

"Leave your boots on: Go to my room: On the third shelf in the cupboard there is a length of black rope. Bring it to me." I say in a whisper. Your eyes widen, and a mixture of wonder and lust come over you. But my tone and the silence that follows leave no room for question, and almost in spite of yourself you soon return with my ropes.

While you were away a single dining chair has taken occupancy and now dominates the centre of the sparsely decorated lounge. I move smoothly to your rear and my hands glide to grasp your waist. You let me guide you to position in front of the solid wooden seat. My thumbs find your sacral point dimples and with barely a light squeeze of your hips I have you bent in two, your shapely arse and juicy wet mound exposed to me, I see it glisten in the low light. I relieve you of the rope and allow the tails to trace the back of your legs and buttocks giving you goose-bumps. The drawn out pregnant pause that follows is split by your gasp as the ropes strap across your arse, and I command you to sit.

Time fades as I bind you to the chair. Never have you felt the intimacy of my knots, or the care which I show, making sure that they are neither too loose nor too tight. My fingers read your body, but their promises turn to lies; coming so close, but never touching your sex or the places of obvious stimulation. Instead the tops of your arms, your throat and clavicle, your thighs, and the gentle skin under your breasts are their playground, and the ropes weave across your body. They hold you in place, restraining you, comforting yet not comfortable, which somehow adds to the sensuality of it all.

Now I have you bound tightly I take my time stripping before you. Your eyes never leave my body. A dreaminess comes across them as you see my cock sprung from its prison, hard and free. No need for words; no truer compliment could be given than the look of unmatched desire I see in you as you bite your lip. You strain towards me like my pubis has its own gravitational pull. I stop only inches away your face and mouth, so close you can smell how aroused I am. My hands move behind your back, and the melting touch of silk surrounds you; your eyes are wide, burning with lust and trepidation, as I tie the scarf I have concealed gently over them...

Your remaining senses bristle to accommodate their new-found sensitivity, you can hear me and smell me and feel my eyes all over you. My touch is mesmerising, I slowly and deliberately caress you. My fingers softly brush the hair off your cheeks as my thumbs stroke your temples. I smooth your raven locks behind your ears. My fingers slip further, tracing down your neck and across your slender throat, before coming together in a choke hold. You inhale sharply and shudder, even though I apply no pressure, the mere presence of my hands is enough to fill your mind and send your pulse racing!

I grab your hair and pull your head back, sharply, firmly, but lovingly at the same time. I bring my mouth close, brushing your lips with mine, then my kisses travel down your chin, your jaw, and onto your neck. I slowly open my mouth and crush down on your jugular, skilfully biting, sucking, and licking all at once, sending shivers flowing visibly across your soft silken skin. I savour this, but my hands are not still, you feel my free hand spread your knees, pushing them apart, leaving you wide open and vulnerable.

Without a word I withdraw to admire you; I watch the red marks on your neck still blushing from where my mouth has been seconds before, I see your head incline and your body relax, you are under my spell completely now, your own submission has mastered you.

The telltale "SNAP!" of my latex gloves rouses you back to me. Your body instantly begins to writhe beneath the tight rope bindings, like a Marionette doll trapped in her own strings, fighting her desire to submit. I follow along the ropes until my smooth gloved fingers find your legs and their silky surfaces glide over the tops of your thighs.

My thumbs trace the creases where your legs meet your groin, enticing little moans from your mouth. My fingers slide around and under your arse to squeeze and knead the flesh there. Lustfully my fingers run up your sensitive sides to your breasts, cupping them softly from underneath, only to knead and squeeze them too. I leave your rigid nipples wanting. Lightly, I drag the backs of my gloved nails up past your bosom to rest, palms down on your shoulders, rubbing them gently and tracing your collar bones, then roaming further, up to your neck, grasping it firmly and holding it erect. I release my grip lightly, so my thumbs can travel to your mouth, pressing on your lips which open instinctively. Inquisitively your tongue probes and tastes the latex of my gloves; your lips sensuously suck the tip of one thumb, sending shivers through my soul, and luring it deeply into your warm wet recess.

Your tongue is working my gloved finger so expertly, that you barely notice my hand leave your throat. You guess as to why when you feel the gentle pulsing motion that can only be me slowly stroking my member. You moan warmly onto my thumb as you feel hot hard flesh force its way between your cleavage. I slide my cock up and down your chest, abusing your boobs with naughty slaps of my member. You wiggle and whimper loudly when I tease your left nubbin, rubbing it with my glans and cock ring. Your boobs are so soft and warm that I know I won't be able to fight the pressure building in my loins for long. I switch thumbs to let you suck the pre-cum off my wanking hand. The subtle salty taste drives you wild; you suck on it as though you are trying to inhale my glove. The feeling is so filthy I find myself forcing fingers into your mouth and face-fucking you with them. By the time I finish, you are a frantic mess, your face is flushed and your breathing fervored, saliva slowly flows down your chin. You seem shocked at my sensitivity, after a brief sojourn, when I return with a warm cloth and gently wipe your shame away.

I tell you that I'm cleaning you only because I don't need to see what a Dirty. Wanton. Whore. you are.

These words send you beyond, your senses have been tripped, and your body is on edge from our play. It cries for my hands to be on you again. The burning heat from your sex is pulsing through your entire body now; I stay a moment to watch you writhe and strain against my bonds.

While you wait unbearably in anticipation you hear a lighter, and incense fills the room, barely muting the smell of your musk.

I return from behind you, pressing my rock hard rod into your ribs through the rails of the chair. My silky gloves slide all over you again, starting at your shoulders, and down to your beautiful blushing bosom. I firmly grasp your breasts with spread hands, my thumbs stroking them from their utmost down towards, but not onto, the nipples. Using my thumbs and forefingers I circle your areolae, around and around until I feel you reign hard against my bonds, pressing your chest out into my hands. My fingers slip down to gently pinch your nubs, one hand squeezing and slowly increasing pressure, watching for that sweet spot where I'll see you writhe with desire under my grip. The fingers of my second hand gently twist and pinch, then pull your nipple out from your body until my fingers slip and go back for more. Then, with both hands working in tandem, I pinch and paw both of your peaks in a pumping, pulsing fashion watching your passion rise, pre-empting the precipitation between your thighs. As you open your mouth to moan I kiss you forcefully, upside down and from behind, deeply drinking your cries like wine.

As my lips linger, my left hand strays downward to your swollen mound, smouldering to the touch even through my gloves. My fingers feel smooth and fluid on your flesh, but no longer do they tease; they have discovered a pressing need! to be inside you. My right hand still attentively pulses and pumps your plump globes while the left explores your aching vulva. My fingers push your labial lips wide apart, allowing your juices to flow freely, from your quivering hole to your sweet puckered arse; your low cries now achieve a crescendo and keep coming continuously into my mouth.

I am intoxicated by your scent and passion, your body is blushing and heaving against my restraints, I slip a finger inside you, then two, and then three, your moans turn to screams of pleasure that I can no longer contain with my kiss. So I nuzzle your head to the side and bite down hard where your shoulder meets your neck, sucking flesh into my mouth. You curse, and moan, and swear some more, using words not befitting a lady. Furiously I finger fuck you, my gloved hand lubricated by the milky frothing juices flowing freely from your sodden quim, while my palm slaps and grinds against you, caressing your painfully hard love button. My fingers cycle inside you pressing firmly against your sensitive upper pussy walls behind your clit. Faster I fuck you with my hand, you are so wet my little finger slips inside you unbeckoned, and then my thumb. The intensity of it overwhelms you; your little pussy stretched to the limits of pleasure, and yet glowing with the thrill. You finally have had too much and scream aloud as you cum, I feel your pussy grip and suck on my hand as waves of pleasure rack your body. A single finger replaces my fist and slowly works your gaping hole as you spasm, panting.

Then I leave you, quivering, wallowing in your own love juices on the chair. Your body still shaking, spasming hard and sporadically, hot and tingling from the treatment it has just received. On the edge of your depleted consciousness you hear me bring objects into the room and arrange them along side of you. You guess as to their purpose when you feel me climb atop them with my cock abruptly at the height of your face.

"Open your mouth." I command.

Without a second thought you obey, and even though your mouth is stretched wide I can still see the smile that plays on the edges of your lips, you are mine, you have given in completely and you love it! You can feel I am close to you, and smell how aroused I am, my cock is scented with vanilla soap, but my unmistakeable manliness fills your mind and drives out rational thought.

I slap your cheek, playfully hard with my cock, and you gasp at the shock.

"Keep your mouth wide!" I say as I slap your other cheek.

I see your hands strain again, I read your mind, I know that you have slipped into your most primal lust driven state, and that all you want to do is claw my arse and force my rock hard manhood down your throat, not caring if it choked you. All you want now is me, deep inside you, however you can get me.

But you are tied, and this is MY game; I tease your straining lips, and use my tool to draw circles around them, coating them with escaping semen, only your delicious tongue has any control over me. You strain your head forward as far as my ropes will allow and flick your tongue across my Prince Albert and the sensitive frenulum behind it. A moan involuntarily escapes my lips; your tongue knows exactly where to seek, and how to pleasure a man. This is too much for me and cock slips slightly into your mouth, your lips immediately engulf my dick and you suck me in, your tongue a tornado on my member. I love the way you strain your jaw to fit my girth inside you. I regain my composure, grab your hair and forehead, and pull my cock from you.

"I said keep your mouth wide, you delicious little slut!"

On "slut" you moan as though on command, I feel your body tighten! How can one little word strike you like its fucking your mind? But on my word you obey and open your mouth wide for me; I can feel your breath, so hot now! My cock encounters no resistance as I begin to fuck your mouth. Starting slowly, and not too deep, I try to keep control. I see the signs of pleasure painted all over your body; your nipples stiff and standing like soldiers to attention, your hips are bucking on the chair, revelling in the shiny silver flood flowing from between your legs.

Your throat and mouth feel divine; your tongue is at once pushing and sucking on me, encouraging me to go faster and deeper. I close my eyes as my willpower shatters, I grab your head and ears and fuck your throat, oblivious to the happy little noises and grunts you are making. On the brink of losing myself completely my dominance returns. I withdraw from your mouth and you whimper, your tongue follows, desperately searching for my cock.

I step down and kiss you deeply, tasting my saltiness in your mouth. You have no words, your mascara is running gently down your cheeks, mirroring the clear rivulets between your legs, and you are panting hard with lust. I loosen your bonds, but you make no attempt to move. More than the ropes now bind you to my chair; my will and your passion are stronger than any chains.

I pick you up; my strong hands lift you effortlessly. You make no effort to struggle or resist, your body feels warm and slick with sweat. I turn you over and place you on your knees so your arms are cradling the chair, one cheek resting in the glistening pool of your own slick sticky mess. I push your knees wide apart and you feel me kneel behind you. The cool night air caresses your anus and cunt hole as I spread your tight little arse cheeks wide with my hands. Somewhere in your mind you notice that my hands are now bare; their smooth flesh is as delicious to you as the latex felt. I run my nails in circles over your buttocks, firmly leaving loving red welts, and then softly to bring up shivers all over your body. My claws scribe up either side of your spine to your neck. You arch your back to meet my hands and I grab your shoulders, squeezing them firmly, as I slide myself into position.

You can feel my heavy cock bobbing and pulsing under your dripping wet pussy; on the upward twitch it brushes your button deliciously. You try to buck against me, but I pull myself close so that you can't wiggle me inside you. My erection is pressed hard on your slit now, already soaked with your sweet juices. With my hands still controlling your shoulders, I slide my rod gently up, probing for your moist opening, and push. You are so wet that it misses, and it slides back down over your clit. Again I draw back to your hole, and again it slips straight back down between your lips. Sensing your frustration and urgency I take this opportunity to tease you further, bucking up and down against your hard nubbin, and driving you crazy!

You speak out of turn. "PLEASE FUCK ME! I can't bear it anymore!" you say in a whimpered cry.

"If you're going to talk to me like a slut then you have to earn my cock!" I say as I withdraw and slap your arse hard.

"Show me how horny you are!" I say with authority, "Without moving your hands or your face, use your hips and arse and show me what a dirty little bitch you can be. If you do a good job you might get my cock."

Your lust far outweighs your humility; you buck your hips wantonly in the air, fucking it like a stripper. Your tight little snatch winks open showing me the delicate pink inside, it looks so wet and ripe, and pulses like it needs to suck the hot cum out of me. As you grip the chair I see your tongue dirtily trying to lap the remains of your own juices from the seat.

"Are you my dirty little whore?"

"Yes Sir!" You whimper, amazed at the words leaving your mouth.

"Do you deserve to be fucked like one?"

"Yes Sir, please fuck me, please! I need you inside me, I need you! I will do anything..."

No answer is required, my fingers lace your hair, even though your hips are still bucking and gyrating, my missile needs no guidance to find its mark. I slide straight inside you, right to the hilt. You are so wet that there is barely any resistance at all in spite of how tight you are. Your pussy feels like a velvet vice on me. I pull you back by your hair thrusting deep until I feel my cock nuzzle against your cervix. I hold you there in place hard, fully enveloped by you, I can feel the violent spasms of your pussy as it clenches and releases on my cock. Those delicate delicious tightenings build pace as you rock your hips on me, silently begging me to pump you, but I pull your hair back hard and snake my other hand to your throat. Your clenching is no longer gentle, it almost squeezes me from your hole, but my cock is more powerful than your pussy and I ride your orgasm with you. Your love tunnel heats and floods as you start to cum. I watch your shoulders blush bright red and hear your moans coming now in short bursts, in time with your gasps for air.

Without giving you even a second to recover I start to pound you like a piston; deep hard strokes, getting faster, but keeping a smooth purposeful rhythm. Your pussy is still convulsing with your last orgasm and I have no intention of allowing it to stop. Thrust after thrust. I feel you start to cum again (or keep cumming, there's no way to tell), I gain a better purchase on your hair and pull your head back as you scream your pleasure from the top of your lungs, oblivious to who may hear. I fuck you with all my worth, knowing that I can't last long in the pressure cooker of your pussy, I yearn to drench your womb in cum. Your sexy curvaceous arse acts like a springboard, pillowing and bouncing my hips every time I thrust, increasing my pace. I lean over you with one hand still gripping your hair and one hand cradling your stomach, I bite and chew on your shoulders, you scream and cum again even harder. Your quiver is milking my cock like a machine, and the feeling is indescribable! All this teasing, the sucking and throat-fucking, and releasing this hypersexual creature that I have drawn out in you, is too much for me. Your orgasm triggers mine. My cock swells even further before my last few furious thrusts, I let go of your hair and straighten, grabbing your hips, and fucking you automatically as my spasms begin.

BAM! My brain explodes into radiant slivers of light, spurt after glorious spurt of cum fills your already sodden quim. You react with me, uncontrollably, screaming and swearing as we cum together. You force your hips violently back onto me, taking all I have to give! With a final thrust I stop dead, deep inside you. From a third perspective I see myself grinning like a fool and laughing as I stare at the sparks between my eyes and the ceiling. Finally I fall atop you, cuddling you and caressing your boobs, kissing your back and shoulders instinctively.

After some time, as I start to deflate, I pull out. Cum drips down your inner thigh like froth from an overfull latte. You are delectably sexy with my smouldering juices flowing from you! Your whole body is flushed crimson, and you still can't move or speak, saliva now mixing with the juices that your face has rubbed hard into the chair.

"Did you enjoy that, kitten?" I say as I gently stroke your hair and admire your body.

12