D&D's Adventure in Lust Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guessed this was some kind of game they had played together before, and I could see they were getting their kicks at my expense. The thing was that I felt no embarrassment nor anger at them, just a more heightened level of arousal knowing I truly was going to masturbate right in front of two women and release my stream of semen without the least amount of hesitation. As I had done many times before, I took my heavy stiff cock in my right hand, holding so my foreskin would be rubbing against the sensitive rim of the now deep purple head. There was enough lube remaining from Lila's wet mouth to allow the head and foreskin to slide easily with each of the few strokes needed to bring myself back to the edge of orgasm.

In part to get back at her, I grabbed Deb's hair to keep her from moving her head, and with a deep moan, spurted ejaculate directly at her face. It should have been no surprise to me that she opened her mouth wide giving me an inviting opening to shoot at, with most of my load landing right on target. After my last squirt of cum, Lila, unable to control herself, reached over and directed the tip of my slippery dick to her own open mouth, milking the last few drops onto her own eager tongue. With a final squeeze, lick, and kiss, she leaned back with her arms supporting her and looked alternately at me and Deb and declared, "Wow, that was yummy. We'll have to do that again sometime."

Deb leaned over to Lila, her mouth slightly open and sperm still visible on her tongue and lips, and gave her playmate a big kiss full on the mouth as if to share her portion of the spoils. After a prolonged moment of spit sharing between the two, Deb pulled away and cautioned, "I shared him this time, but I may not again. Sis, this guy is one in a thousand, and I intend to keep him around."

With my load spent and a return to reality setting in, I suddenly grew very self-conscious of my exposed naked body standing over these two lovely, sexually aggressive women. I picked up my clothes putting them on as I headed for the door. "Bye...it certainly was my pleasure meeting you Lila. Deb, if you need any more help, give me a call."

With that, I grabbed my shoes at the door and left, unknowing what the reaction will be the next time I run into Deb on campus. But, I guess that's another tale.

12