D&D's Adventure in Lust Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dmwriter
dmwriter
68 Followers

Deb rolled over and lay on her back beside me. My glistening rod stood stiff against my stomach as Deb motioned to the girls to have their way with me. They didn't need much encouragement, and they jumped at the chance. One of them (by this point I couldn't tell who was who, and frankly, didn't really care) impaled herself on my shaft, riding me cowgirl style. Her sister placed her knees on either side of my head and planted her crotch right on my waiting mouth, facing her playful partner. This had the potential for mutual pleasure making if I ever saw it.

The girls were not too far from reaching orgasm themselves, since they had been fingering themselves while Deb and I were having our wild ride. I licked and slurped and tongued the cutie straddling my face, and felt like I was in heaven as the other redhead bounced up and down on my twitching cock. All three of us began the throes of our orgasms just about the same time...the girls squealing loudly and with my own grunts and groans in accompaniment...I felt my juices spurt up inside the hot pussy on my loins, while feeling her concurrent pulsations of rapture. The vixen sitting on my face was fingering her clit as I had my tongue pushed into her hole as far as I could when she too suddenly tightened and exploded with her own orgasm. Some drips of her body juices flowed into my eager mouth and I lapped them up to make quite sure she was completely satisfied.

We all separated there on the floor, lying quietly, digesting the events of the past hours. Deb and the twins still seemed as giddy as ever, not expressing any regrets for their sexual exploits. I certainly had no regrets, but I lay there still wondering how they would react to me the next time I saw them on campus. But I guess that would be another tale.

dmwriter
dmwriter
68 Followers
12