Danger! Naked Woman Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggbashan
oggbashan
1,523 Followers

They found my clothes in the chest. Mary had seen him use the trick catch of the old chest so she knew how to open it.

Mary wanted to humiliate him so she and her friends forced him to wear my panties and slip. They tied him up with my bras. Mary herself fitted the hood and wig to him but left it loose. He could breathe through his mouth or nose and he might have been able to shake the hood off. They left him tied in a deep armchair in the sitting room. They intended to leave him like that all-night and then ring a woman called Sophie, apparently one of his near neighbours, whose address and telephone number was beside his phone. If they couldn't raise Sophie they intended to return this afternoon but they heard the news on the radio.

They had left about one thirty in the morning. Oh, yes. I forgot. They made him drink both glasses of champagne. One of them was laced with a date rape drug. He was very co-operative at first as they tied him up. Mary insists that he was fine when they left. He was wearing my underwear, NOT my dress. He certainly wasn't hung up in the kitchen. They had used my pantyhose to tie his feet to the armchair. They had threaded my long belt around the chair and around his waist."

"Are they going to tell the police?" I asked.

"They were discussing it when I rang. I think they will. Taking revenge on an abuser is one thing. Murder is another. There is no way Joshua could have got out of that armchair and into the kitchen to hang himself. The way they had left him he could shout or breathe through the hood but that was all he could do. They hadn't gagged him. He had been swearing and struggling as they left but it was obvious that they had made him completely helpless. There is a faint possibility that he might have been able to free himself but Mary thinks it very unlikely. Someone else must have found him after they left."

"I think all three of us need to talk to the solicitor. It can wait until Monday morning. His fees will be expensive enough without adding more weekend working. The police are unlikely to find us here, at Emma's house, when they think we are going to Canterbury."

They agreed. Emma offered Julia the use of the shower. Julia accepted. While she was gone Emma and I caught up with news of mutual friends. Our conversation was unusually stilted and strained. We knew that we were coming to an end of one phase of our relationship with each other. Emma would probably marry George. She might shock him in some ways but I thought they would be good foils for each other. She would shake him out of his complacency but he would be a solid rock for her to rely on. I had tried to be that for her while we were married but Emma and I were too alike.

Emma knew that I found Julia attractive. She pressed me about it.

"What are you going to do about Julia?" Emma asked bluntly.

"Take her home tomorrow, that is if you'll let us stay the night here."

"You can stay. But aren't you going to ask her out?"

"I don't think I can, yet. She's relying on me to get her out of this mess. I don't want to start a relationship on gratitude. That doesn't work."

"Paul, you are as impossible as ever. Don't you realise that Julia likes you?"

"I hope she does. I like her."

"Then do something! Stop being the perfect gentleman."

"When she's back home. Not before."

I could feel Emma simmering beside me. It is disconcerting, knowing someone so well that you can read their thoughts. Emma wanted to box my ears. She thought I was being unnecessarily chivalrous. I changed the subject and we talked until Julia returned. I used the shower next. When I returned Emma and Julia had their heads close together, whispering. They stopped when I sat down.

We talked for some time about what we should do but we were lacking information. Eventually we decided to wait until we had spoken to the solicitor.

"Paul," Emma said, "I don't think I, Mary and Julia were Joshua's only victims. When he dressed me up in that gingham dress I saw that he had several similar dresses in a wardrobe, in different sizes. I was two years ago; Mary started with him about six months ago and ended three months ago. He started going out with Julia what? A month ago?"

Julia nodded.

"Then there was probably a woman or two between Mary and I. What if one of those women found him tied up and helpless? Mary had her friends with her. They would help her to humiliate him but they wouldn't have let Mary murder him. But a woman on her own..."

Julia and I saw the point. If I had known everything about Joshua when I rescued Emma, I might have been tempted to kill him. I'd have done it in hot blood and I was strong enough to overpower Joshua on my own. If a woman that Joshua had tortured, and it seemed from reading between the lines of Mary's story that torture was what he did, found him helpless she might have killed him in revenge. But who? How would we, or the police, find out?

"What I can't understand," said Julia, "is the attraction of tying women up, or the attraction for women of being tied up."

Emma and I looked at each other. We had played mild bondage games in the bedroom and enjoyed them. Julia saw our exchanged glance.

"You don't mean...?"

"We did," Emma admitted. Why she came out with it like that I don't know. Perhaps she was irritated by Julia's innocence.

Julia looked at me for confirmation. I couldn't lie.

"If it is a game, with set rules, and is only a game... it can be enjoyable. It needs trust between the two people and preferably love in a stable relationship. If you don't know or don't trust the other person it can be dangerous. It isn't only women that get tied up. It can be either way round."

Julia looked shocked.

"You mean Emma might have tied you up? You are bigger and stronger than her."

"As a game, consent is essential," Emma added. "If you are playing, the resistance is part of the role playing. Once you are tied up, if it is done properly, it doesn't matter how strong you are, or how much stronger you are than the person who tied you up. Once bound, you are helpless. It is a form of power exchange. The one who submits allows the other complete control. It can be very arousing to be unable to resist hands wandering over your body..."

Julia looked interested but unconvinced.

"I'm not sure how you, Emma, could tie Paul up so that he couldn't get free. I think he would have to pretend he was tied, not be really helpless."

"She could, and did." I interrupted.

"How?" asked Julia.

"There is only one way to convince you," said Emma. "I'll show you. Paul. Take your shirt off please."

"What!"

"Take your shirt off," Emma repeated. "It's only fair. You have seen enough of Julia to know she's a natural blonde..."

Julia blushed.

"...and taking your shirt off is no big deal by comparison. Please?"

I took my shirt off.

Emma went upstairs and came back holding her hands behind her back.

"Please stand up with your back to Julia and I. Julia, come and stand beside me, please."

We obeyed.

"Hands behind your back, Paul, wrists crossed." Emma ordered.

She wound something silky, presumably a silk scarf, around them and knotted it.

"See, Julia, that is a simple knot. He could wriggle out of that in seconds. But if I tie the ends in the opposite direction and pull hard..."

She did. The loops around my wrists tightened.

"...now he can't get free. You can't, can you, Paul?"

I tried as hard as I could. My wrists were completely fixed.

Emma led me back to the settee and pushed me to sit down on it. She dropped to her knees and tied my ankles with another silk scarf. She untied it again.

"You do his ankles, Julia. You saw how I did it."

Julia tied my ankles.

"Now he can't walk, nor unfasten his hands." Emma said emphatically. "I'm off to the kitchen to prepare our evening meal. Julia – he's all yours."

Emma left the room. What did she mean by her last remark?

Julia sat down beside me.

"We need to talk," she said. "But first..."

She kissed me; not a peck but a proper lingering kiss. Her arms wound around my neck and her tongue insinuated itself into my mouth. I couldn't help responding. She straddled my legs, her knees either side of me. Her blonde hair fell against both of my cheeks as her kiss forced my head backwards. When the kiss ended both of us were short of breath. Julia leant her covered breasts against my naked shoulders. Her erect nipples were obvious. I had to look up to see her face.

"I'm not letting you go that easily. You are not going to drive me home and walk out of my life. I want you. Thanks to Emma I have you where I want you."

I might have answered but she pulled up her T-shirt and pressed my head into her cleavage. My face sank into soft perfumed flesh. The perfume was Emma's. The cleavage certainly wasn't. It had a totally different texture and feel and excited me more than I wanted to admit.

Julia peeled her T-shirt over her head, wriggled out of her bra and replaced my head between her naked breasts.

"That's better," she purred. I could barely hear her as her breasts were pressing against my ears. "Now we are on equal terms. Perhaps we're not. You are tied up. I'm not. I'm beginning to see the advantages of mild bondage. Now to try something else."

She pulled back from my face. I opened my mouth to speak. Her hand stuffed a warm pair of panties between my lips. She wound her bra over my mouth and tied it behind my head.

"That's better." She said. "Now you can't interrupt. Emma said that you had seen that I'm a natural blonde. I don't think you saw too much last night in the light of your minuscule torch. I'll prove it."

She stood up, unzipped her skirt and dropped it. My eyes were drawn to her exposed bush. She was a true blonde. An excited blonde. Her pussy moved closer to my face and then she dropped to her knees. She removed my shoes and socks. Her hands lifted to my trousers, unzipped them and started to pull. My weight stopped them moving.

"You'll have to co-operate. Lift your hips."

I thought about refusing but my erection and excitement overcame my reservations. I lifted my hips. Julia pulled my trousers and boxers down to my tied ankles. My erection sprang up to salute her. She dropped her lips to kiss it. I groaned into my gag. Julia glanced up at my strained face.

"Sorry," She smiled at me. "I'll let you use your mouth as long as you know what to do with it. You do, don't you?"

She climbed up my body. Her legs straddled my shoulders, dangling behind the settee. She untied her bra and pulled her panties out of my mouth. She settled herself so that my lips were pressed against her soft silky blonde bush. I knew what to do. My lips pressed against hers and my tongue sought the warm cleft. I licked and explored, tasting her natural flavour. I was slightly worried that the settee might overturn as she thrust her bush harder against me. I soon forgot those worries as I lost myself in my task of satisfying Julia's need.

Her legs clamped around me as soon as I found the place that really worked for her. I snorted through my nose whenever I could. After several settee-shaking spasms Julia slid down my body to impale herself on my impatient erection. Almost as soon as she had covered me I shuddered into action. Her arms held me into a passionate kiss as she pulsed around me. We were perfectly matched for height, able to couple and kiss at the same time.

I relaxed into her embrace, spent. I scarcely felt her untied my wrists and feed my arms around her. I pulled her against me and we lay there for the short time before I recovered. Her pussy tightened around my rising tool and caressed it to a slow crescendo. This time I had the orgasm. She didn't. She was giving me the attention I had given to her earlier. She brought me to a climax without thought of having one of her own.

She rested her head on my shoulder, her breasts snuggling against my side.

"See, Paul," she said. "You wanted me. I wanted you. Now we know. Isn't that much better than waiting until you had taken me home and asked politely for a date?"

"Mmm!" I replied as she claimed my lips again.

"You will ask me for a date, won't you?"

"Yes, Julia... if you let me speak. Can I ask now?"

Apparently not. She kissed me again.

"You don't need to ask. Whenever you want me, I'm available."

"Tonight?"

"Tonight? But we are staying here."

"Exactly. I would love us to stay here... together."

"Is that fair on Emma?"

"Fair?" I snorted. "Do you think Emma and you were fair to me. That bondage was set up between you, wasn't it?"

Julia smiled.

"Then I think Emma has already decided how you and I are spending tonight, hasn't she? And you plotted it with her, didn't you?"

She nodded, still smiling.

"I'll have to surrender. With two women against me, one of them a naked true blonde, I have no choice, have I? Not that I want a choice. I would be delighted to stay with you tonight."

Julia answered me with another kiss.

"Now that is settled I think we should dress." She said. "Emma can't delay the meal much longer. We have tonight to see what else we can do. Who knows what might happen?"

There was a glint in Julia's eyes that hinted that something might happen. I hoped I'd enjoy it. I thought I would.

We dressed. Julia was right. The meal was ready.

We shared a bottle of wine between us. Julia drank the least. I think she was still thinking about how drunk she had been last night.

As we were sitting down with the coffee Emma startled me by announcing:

"The taxi will collect me in quarter of an hour. You have the house to yourselves tonight. You know where things are, don't you, Paul. You'll have to make the breakfast. I'll be back mid-morning."

"Wha..."

"Don't be silly, Paul," Julia cut in. "She's going to be with George, aren't you, Emma?"

"Yes. I told him that I didn't want to play gooseberry and told him I was feeling fruity. For an old bachelor he caught on fast. There's one last thing. I need to be sure Julia is protected. She's taken one of my pills. We use the same brand, but I need to be sure she is in control so she and I are going to tie you, Paul, to the bed."

"What!"

"You heard. Any objections? If you object I stay here. You wouldn't want me to miss my first night with George would you?"

I subsided. I allowed them to take me upstairs and tie me spread-eagled to the double bed. I was naked. Emma made a production of kissing me good night. I think it was a farewell kiss in more senses than one. Emma left. Julia stripped slowly in front of me. We made love, or she made love to me, slowly and gently all night. Julia had untied me after the first half-hour because the bonds were impeding what she wanted to do.

I brought her breakfast in bed. We were still in bed when Emma returned. She brought us coffee and sent me off for a shower while she and Julia compared notes, at least that was what I assumed they were doing. Even through the shower I could hear that they were enjoying themselves.

After lunch Julia and I were preparing to leave when my mobile phone rang. It was the Ashford police. They wanted all three of us at the police station this afternoon. I asked whether we needed solicitors. The reply was that we didn't. They wouldn't tell me why Emma had to come too. They told me that they would explain when we arrived.

Emma rang George to tell him where we were going. He arranged to collect her from Ashford. All three of us got into my car and on a Sunday the A28 wasn't too bad. We were in Ashford within an hour and a half.

At the police station we met Mary and her friends. We were all taken into a large room. It looked as if it was used as a lecture hall, set up with a projector and screen. A police inspector took the podium.

"I hope that all of you can clear up the loose ends about Josiah Smith's death. There will be no charges for anyone, not even for the assault on the deceased by Mary and her friends. What I assume none of you knew was that Mr Smith had installed a high quality closed circuit TV system in his house. Everything that happened on Friday night was recorded. We have roughly edited it together and cut it so that it will take about an hour to watch. Then we will have some questions for you. I hope that will not take long and then we can close the case. OK?"

Most of us nodded. There were some apprehensive looks between Mary and her friends.

"The video starts with something recorded about two months ago. Mr Smith made copies of this as DVDs. It shows what he did with a woman I think none of you know, Sophie Jackson, his closest neighbour."

The lights dimmed. All the footage had time and date clearly displayed.

The projector started by showing Ms Jackson having a meal with Joshua. They were drinking heavily but I noticed that he was drinking much less than she was. The strip poker game ran as Julia had described. The champagne seemed to have a significant effect on a naked Sophie. Joshua half carried her into the bedroom. There he dressed her in a pink gingham dress, tying her wrists behind her, her ankles and knees together, and then pushing her panties into her mouth before lashing the hood over her head. By that time she was struggling violently but uselessly. He seemed to be calling her Jane and abusing her for leaving him.

He brought a large tray trolley from the dining room and rolled Sophie's bound body on to it. He wheeled it through into the kitchen. In there he lowered a drying frame from the high ceiling and draped her body across it, securing her shoulders, arms and waist to it so that her hips and legs were dangling. He hauled the drying frame upwards until Sophie's hips were at the level of his eyes.

Joshua pulled the cotton panties down to her lashed knees and then buried his head inside her layers of petticoats and skirt. Sophie was struggling and the frame was swaying as he busied himself between her legs. One hand unfastened his zip and he masturbated himself one handed. Once he had ejaculated his head withdrew from under the petticoats.

He opened a kitchen drawer and took out a rolling pin. He pushed it up under the skirt. Sophie's reactions showed what wasn't visible on camera. The muffled sounds coming through her gag were horrible. When he took out the rolling pin it was streaked with blood. He started again, this time with the end of a baseball bat. We could hear Sophie's extreme distress. Blood was running down Sophie's legs in small rivulets when he had finished. He fitted a large panty liner to the white cotton panties and then settled the panties around Sophie's hips. He lowered her back to the tray trolley, untied her from the drying frame and wheeled her back to the bed. He tied her to the bed and then straddled her. At that point the video stopped.

The lights were turned on. The inspector said:

"That was one incident. There are several similar scenes on the DVD over a period of a couple of weeks. We have only shown you the milder scene. Have any of you had such an experience with Mr Smith? I don't want to know the details. Just raise your hand briefly."

I had expected Mary to raise her hand. To my horror Emma did as well. Her other hand reached for mine and squeezed it. I squeezed back. I saw Mary's friends hug her.

"OK. That is enough. I won't ask for any more. Now I want to show you what happened on Friday evening and Saturday morning. There will be no sound. Where it was similar we have cut out the scene so it starts with a naked Julia seeing Joshua spike her drink..."

The lights went down. There was no sound at all on this video. Julia's back view was seen peering through into the kitchen. The video switched to a view of the kitchen and clearly showed Joshua spiking the champagne. Julia was seen flashing through the hall and there was a blurred image of the Porsche driving away. Joshua ran after her and stopped about twenty feet from the front door. From either side of the house a group of women rushed him and overpowered him. He was seen being carried back into the hall and struggling violently.

oggbashan
oggbashan
1,523 Followers