Dangerous Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well in a way I am wired," Jackie finally confessed, and then quickly told her everything that had happed to her since going to the mall.

"You're telling me you've actually got it inside you right now?" Marsha asked her eyes suddenly grown wide though her shocked smile was one of approval. She burst out laughing then.

"Shh! They'll wonder what we're laughing about in here!" Jackie giggled along trying to suppress it.

"Let me see!" Marsha pressed suddenly.

Jackie was about to tell her no and head back into the living room, though she could hear Beverly and Kimberly still talking in there. But suddenly the thought of showing Marsha that she did indeed have the vibrating egg inside herself, and that she'd been secretly enjoying it all evening long felt wonderfully wicked and delicious. Hurriedly, she popped the button on her jeans unzipping them, and pulled them down just below her groin. Sure enough, Marsha could see the tiny thin wire leading from just beneath Jackie's panties where the vibrating egg was definitely inserted, up towards the tiny little remote she had hidden away just behind the belt she'd been wearing.

"So now you know..." Jackie said pulling her jeans back up before Marsha could stick her own finger inside her pussy which she teasingly threatened to do. "Marsha!" she quipped, feigning shocked surprise at her friend's gesture.

"Hey! Don't look at me!" Marsha shot back. "You're the one with the vibrator in your cunt!"

Laughing, Jackie turned heading back into the living room rejoining their friends though not before warning Marsha from saying anything to them about it.

"Or what?" Marsha half whispered behind her, but by then she had already entered the room.

"So, what's on tap?" Jackie asked Kimberly seeing the look on her face, which she'd seen often enough before to know that the two of them had been up to something, though she'd correctly guessed it just seconds before Beverly pushed the play button on the DVD player.

"Oh, just something a little naughty in honor of Marsha's birthday," Bev answered sitting back in her seat as the title came up saying "Friends" on it briefly.

"I have a feeling this isn't the series," Marsha laughed taking a seat on the couch next to Jackie, which was confirmed immediately afterwards as three rather scantily clad busty women appeared on screen. "Where ever did you get this anyway?"

"I borrowed it from my little brother," Kimberly confessed. "Though it took me a while to find something I thought might be interesting to watch. Most of the stuff he had looked pretty gross to me," she stated blushing furiously.

"Only because you haven't tried most of it!" Beverly teased her. "Maybe if you did, it wouldn't be!"

Even the set looked similar to the series, and though the girls were made up to look a little like the stars on "Friends" it was evident this was just a hard core parody of it, especially when the three women suddenly found "Ross's stash of dirty magazines, as well as a box of interesting toys he had hidden away inside the closet."

Both Marsha and Jackie burst out laughing simultaneously when the really busty blonde made up to look a lot like Phoebe pulled out a vibrating egg, looked at it curiously for a moment and tossed it aside.

"Why would Ross have all these cat and dog toys hidden away in his closet for?" she asked questioningly to the other two.

"Phoebe, sweetie," Monica explained holding up a rather large double dildo waving it. "This isn't a dog bone," she said grinning.

"Well what the hell is it then?" she questioned curiously.

"Rachel? Maybe we should show her what it is...what do you think?" The busty brunette turned asking the Rachel character.

"Yeah...maybe we should!" Then the two girls immediately began stripping as Phoebe looked on somewhat aghast.

"Oh my God! You mean to tell me it's laundry day already?"

#

Obviously Kimberly and Beverly had thought the sudden burst of laughter coming from Marsha and Jackie almost simultaneously had had something to do with the movie, so they didn't question it immediately. On screen, Rachel and Monica began showing Phoebe what the so-called dog and cat toys were really used for.

"I should have brought mine!" Beverly quipped jokingly, though half actually suggesting it.

"Don't you dare!" Jackie said seeing the look on Marsha's face, but it was already too late.

"Hell, we really should, Jackie has been all evening!" she said squealing on her friend.

"Marsha! You promised!"

"I did no such thing!" she answered back.

"What the hell are you two talking about?" Kimberly asked now highly curious.

"Go on Jackie," Marsha challenged her, "show them...and then tell them what you've been up to, today!"

#

Normally, Jackie would have been embarrassed, but she also wouldn't have put herself in this position before either, so in a way as she thought about it later, she'd been asking for something like this to happen. But the thing that Jackie noticed almost immediately, was how aroused she was as she sat there actually considering showing them. Maybe because she had been sitting there the entire time with the toy pleasurably teasing her, that she was so highly aroused, but the moment she actually thought about showing them, even if they were her just her friends, she was suddenly extremely aroused with just the thought of that.

And unlike before with Marsha in the kitchen, this time when she stood, Jackie peeled not only her jeans down, but her panties along with them as well, even further surprising, yet delighting her friends, including Marsha whose look was one of absolute surprised shock that she actually did so.

"Holly fuck Jackie!" Kimberly exclaimed giving vocalization to what each one of them was thinking. "You really have been!"

Jackie continued to surprise herself, half naked now, she kicked off her jeans entirely, once again taking a seat on the couch, the movie for the moment forgotten even though the "boys" had stumbled in and were falling all over themselves while trying to peek around the corner of the door into the bedroom where the three girls now wrestled with one another on the bed.

The fact that she was sitting like that, even though it was in front of three girls, all of them her friends, still sent a delightful shiver of excitement coursing through her as her three friends sat there silently looking at her.

"Wish to hell I'd brought mine!" Marsha finally said breaking the silence. "I haven't even used it in well over a year!"

They had in fact purchased them together. Though like Marsha, Jackie had only tried it out once or twice before now.

"I have others...if you're seriously interested," she said letting the suggestion hang there as her three friends sat looking back and forth between one another, each one of them wondering perhaps if someone else would actually decide to take Jackie's offer, all wanting to by the looks on their faces, yet hesitant in doing so.

"Suit yourselves," Jackie said when no one spoke, each one of them obviously too embarrassed to admit to their thoughts. Boldly, Jackie placed her legs beneath her, bent at the knee, spreading her legs one hand suddenly dropping down between them in order to better caress and fondle her now fully exposed clit, the other hand only then reaching down to the hem of her tee shirt, pulling and lifting it over the top of her head until she now sat entirely naked, her girlfriends still sitting there open-mouthed looking at her.

"Where the hell do you keep them?" Marsha asked suddenly standing, and as she did so, she too pulled her own tee shirt up and over her head, reaching back undoing the clasp of her bra which she then allowed to fall down her arms and on the floor where she stood.

"Top drawer of my dresser," Jackie giggled hotly. "Why don't you just bring them all in, and then if these two shy friends of ours decide to get over their inhibitions, they can maybe find something to amuse themselves with."

Seeing Marsha head off in the direction of the bedroom, now nude herself, Beverly shrugged, stood up and immediately began to undress. As she did, Kimberly too quickly began doing the same so that by the time Marsha came back out carrying several naughty toys with her that Jackie had collected, they were all just as equally horny and anxious to use them as Jackie had been doing.

Jackie had certainly seen Marsha naked before as they had gone out and tried on new clothes together, but certainly never like this, nor had Marsha in fact seen Jackie so openly displayed the way that she was either. Kimberly was indeed a real redhead, a sprinkling of light faint freckles across her firm breasts gave them a very sexy little girl look to them, and the fact she was the smallest breasted amongst them just slightly smaller than she herself was, gave them a very enticing and erotic look.

"You really have cute boobies!" Jackie smiled openly looking at them.

Kimberly blushed, though she immediately placed one of her hands on one of them caressing herself. "Thank you," she continued to color. "And they're damn sensitive too," she admitted. "I've even made myself cum just playing with them!"

"Kimberly!" Beverly exclaimed in mocked surprise. "You never told me that!"

"You never asked," she said grinning, though she now began playing with her nipples even more than she had been as though trying to prove it to her.

Likewise, Jackie had never seen Beverly naked up until now either. Beverly had the largest boobs of the group, even larger than Marsha's were, though hers were easily a double, if not triple D cup. They fell heavily against her chest, which Jackie found interesting to watch as she lifted one, holding it, and then flicking her tongue out licking her nipple.

"Damn, wish I could do that!" Kimberly complained, but her boobs were simply too small to hold up and be able to reach though she made the attempt and failed while trying to do so."

Laughing, Marsha leaned over taking her by surprise, licking it for her instead, causing her to moan though she now continued to hold her own breast while Marsha did so.

"Now this party's getting really interesting!" Jackie once again laughed, finding it deliciously wicked to be sitting there masturbating herself while watching all of her friends now doing the same. Each one had selected one toy of one kind or another, Marsha almost immediately selecting Jackie's favorite, which was a fairly thick flesh colored latex prick that was bent slightly at the end with lots of little knobbies on it that she enjoyed feeling whenever she used it.

Beverly had chosen two, one a very slim vibrator which she held against her clit, the other more of a dildo that one could use to sit on and fuck themselves with. This, she merely pressed inside, slow fucking herself with it while she continued teasing her hard little clit with the other.

Kimberly preferred her own hands, though she continued fondling her own tits even after Marsha had quit sucking them herself, she hand patted her pussy, pinching her clit between her fingers, or merely easing one to two fingers inside periodically fucking herself with them.

"I can't believe we're all sitting here doing this!" Beverly exclaimed excitedly, her attention along with everyone else's now watching one another with only the occasional glimpse back at the movie, even though it had turned into a virtual orgy of sorts by now with the three girls and three men all over one another in the bed together.

Even watching her friends cum was interesting, more so than she could have ever imagined in fact. Marsha was the first to do so, her face screwing up in a tight grimace as though she were in pain, her pleasured orgasm beginning, silently at first, only towards the end as it rolled over the peak of her ecstasy did she allow herself to audibly sigh.

Beverly was completely the opposite, which also surprised her, though she enjoyed watching her friend cum with a great deal of enthusiastic delight, just as she was.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Fuck that feels good!" Beverly announced, no longer inhibited or shy about what she was feeling, or even what she was now doing to herself either as she bounced wildly up and down in the chair she'd been sitting in, now using the dildo the way it was originally intended, still holding the other vibrator against her clit as she did so. "Oh yeah, fucking gonna cum...gonna cum...gonna cum!" she announced loudly, not caring that everyone knew it now, and actually enjoying the sensation of that while they all sat watching her do so, including Marsha who was already striving towards a second one now herself.

"Oh yeah...do it! Do it!" Kimberly urged, climaxing almost simultaneously now as her best friend did so, though she also held her breath, her own face a glassy-eyed look now as she stared at Beverly, climaxing just as Beverly began doing so.

"Oh fuck! Fuck! Here it comes!" she wailed, and then filled the air with her high ear-piercing scream of delight that caused both Jackie as well as Marsha to giggle as they sat watching her.

Each one of her friends had climaxed, though Marsha had now done so twice.

"Well?"

"Well what?" Jackie responded to Marsha's simple question though she knew what she was asking of course.

"You're the one who started all this you know," she said slyly.

For the first time since all this had begun, Jackie now actually felt shy, though for good reason.

"So what gives?" Marsha questioned seeing her friends hesitation, obviously though she'd continued to masturbate, and had enjoyed doing it, she had purposely held off from allowing herself to climax.

"I um uh...make a rather big mess when I do."

"What do you mean?" Bev asked now curiously interested.

"I bet I know!" Kimberly giggled, and then Marsha caught on as to what she was eluding to.

"You squirt don't you!" Marsha said suddenly, her excitement coming through in her words. "I've seen a few women do it in movies, but have never actually seen anyone do it for real!'

Though her face had turned crimson with the acknowledgement that she did, she now felt herself hovering on the edge of excitement, especially by the way all three of her friends now openly expressed the desire to witness it, watching her as she did so.

Whatever inhibitions she might have once held suddenly melted away. The fires of her desire, that sense of naughty exhibitionism that she had suddenly begun to enjoy after having witnessed the young woman in the mall suddenly seized her, those slow burning embers that had been inside her all day, suddenly bursting to life with the thought of masturbating herself in front of her friends, watching them watching her as she squirted, which she very often did, especially when she was as highly aroused as she was now.

"Just be aware," she said grinning, "if you get too close, you're apt to get soaked when I cum!"

"Really?" Beverly said honestly curious about it.

"Yeah...really!" Jackie said, and then began patting her pussy mound hard, the way she enjoyed doing whenever she wanted to have a really good, really intense little squirt.

Marsha sat nearly as close as Beverly was, though Kimberly too hung over her friends shoulder, each one of them staring intently at her pussy while Jackie pleasured herself.

"Wanna help?" she asked looking at Marsha, the look on her face beyond lust. "I always squirt harder if I've got a finger worming around inside while I'm doing this," she told them.

"Fuck yes!" Marsha said, "Just tell me what you want me to do!"

With the help of Marsha's finger twirling around inside her cunt, Jackie continued to pat-slap her clit, sometimes holding onto it, pinching it, jerking it up and down as though it were a man's prick as she jerked herself off.

"Never thought of doing it that way before!" Kimberly exclaimed excitedly, "I'm going to have to try that!"

"Oh yeah, any moment now," Jackie warned, giving them their only real warning that she was about to climax, though her facial expression said it all when she began to, her eyes having closed, though she fought to keep them open, excited to watch, not only watch herself as she squirted, but excited to actually see the expressions on her friends faces when she did.

"Now!" she cried out, and then began to squirt, the first ejaculate a quick little precursor to the one right behind it that suddenly streamed out of her cunt like someone had turned on a faucet.

"Holly fucking shit!" Marsha exclaimed in pure wonder saying what both Beverly as well as Kimberly were thinking themselves.

#

It was Saturday. Jackie had slept in, though she'd been lying there for the better part of a half hour reliving their wild little party the night before. She had indeed surprised her friends, but they had also surprised her to some extent as well, openly masturbating in front of one another the way that they had, promising to do so again, each one of them actually looking forward to it in fact, and especially in watching Jackie make herself squirt once again, which she had thoroughly enjoyed doing for them. Which is probably why it had been one of the biggest and longest ones she'd ever experienced before too as she lay there thinking about it.

Dressing, she had made plans to meet up with Marsha later to do some shopping. Her first stop being at a particular little lingerie store where she bought the majority of her most intimate apparel.

Though she had planned on meeting Marsha there just before noon, after which they would continue on with their shopping as well as taking in lunch together, she decided to go a little earlier, browse around some while she waited and perhaps try on a few more things until Marsha arrived.

And though that's what she told herself as she dressed and prepared to head out, she held in the back of her mind the thought that if the situation felt right, or presented itself, she might see what it was like to "accidentally" flash someone too. She knew from previous experience, even though it was indeed a lingerie store, it was in fact a very sexy one, and because of that, did on occasion have a few men who weren't so nervously squeamish who came in to find something for their respective wives or girl friends.

Jackie had worn a fairly short skirt, one of her favorite thongs, and a blouse she could easily slip in and out of. She'd chosen to wear a bra this time as well, though her intent in doing so having additional purposes as she thought about it.

Jackie soon after arrived at the intimate little store, and was glad to see that Susan one of the women she knew fairly well was working there. Jackie also noticed as she entered, that there were only a few people inside, though sadly, none of them at the moment where men. Jackie browsed, shopped, found a few items she decided to try on when Susan finally managed to break away from the woman she'd been helping and approached her.

"Hey Jackie, nice to see you again."

"You too Susan!" Jackie said actually giving the clerk a brief quick hug.

"Help you find anything today?" Susan asked.

"Trying on a few bras for starters," she told the woman. "Wanted to try something a bit more sexy for a change," she said holding up a few she had selected. "That and some matching panties," she added.

"Sure thing," Susan said directing her towards the row of dressing booths along one wall.

Jackie had already noticed the very first stall was open, which it usually always was as most women preferred not to use it as it was the closest to where everyone browsed or shopped.

"This one," Jackie said sliding open the curtain, "I'm waiting for a friend of mine to get here," she added by way of explanation, "so I can sort of keep an eye out for her while I'm trying on a few things."

Susan nodded, but then cautioned her as well. "Just keep an eye on the curtain," she advised. "It's not that difficult to see into this stall from the floor if you know what I mean..." she said with a conspiratorial wink.