Dangerous Places

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“HELP! I am being held in the industrial area. I am in the gray building opposite the water tank.

Madeline Gifford”

“I’LL BE DAMNED!!!” He said and took out his glasses to get a closer look at the note. He was at the industrial area two days ago and his truck had been parked a few yards from the water tank and merely a few feet from the gray building.

Within an hour the note was lying on the desk of Ed Spencer the Police Chief. “So what do you think?” he asked Lt. Gordon who was examining the gold ring that came with it.

“Its genuine.” He Gordon replied. “No one wastes expensive jewellery like this in a prank.”

“I will get the Senator to identify it.” Ed Spencer said picking up the phone.

“There is no need. We must not waste time. Let the SWAT hit the place before that guys moves somewhere with her.” Gordon said placing the earrings back on the table.

The cell phone of Senator Gifford was ringing but he was paying no attention. His eyes were on the large breasts of Madeline Young who walked around in front of him in lingerie, he shoulders pulled back as usual and large breasts jutting outwards stretching the satin fabric to the max.

“You have an amazing chest.” He chuckled.

She smiled and ran a hand through her hair.

It was a weekend and Gifford had driven to the stone house in the outskirts of the city. Amanda’s late night visits to his mansion could get noticed and spoil the warrior image he was making for himself. Thus they had both decided that they would meet in this scenic stone house, miles away from the city. It was the same stone house in which he had brought Madeline for the honey moon three years ago. But this morning, he was lying on the bed stroking his hardness as this other woman, a buxom brunette walked around the place in revealing lingerie.

Unknown to them both, a worn out pickup truck stopped outside the compound of stone house. Madeline Gifford staggered out of the truck and looked around. After leaving the factory area Madeline had followed the directions that were given to her. She had intended to head straight for Gifford’s mansion but something told her she should go to the stone house. Something inside her wanted to go to the stone house. Thus here she was in the compound of the stone house standing on the grass without any shoes. She had not worn any shoes when she had left thus she could feel the grass under her cold feet.

It was a foggy morning with grayish mist covering the trees. The fog was so dense that the upper portions of the trees were completely hidden. The only thing that could be seen of them were their trunks. There was a lake on one side but it was silent. There were no waves or movement of any kind in the water. The only thing Madeline could see amidst the fog was the outline of the boat that was tied to the jetty of the lake. She could make out the oar.

Then she saw the outline of the double story house. With sluggish footsteps she walked towards it. Her head was throbbing and she there was a strange drowsiness about her that made her sway with each step. As she got closer she could make out the red roof of the house. It was a red roofed mansion with gray stones and large windows. There was a rose garden in front of it with a large white water fountain. It was the same place where she had spent her wedding night with Gifford three years ago. This morning it looked so different. With the thick fog around it, it looked like a palace built in the clouds.

She went towards the wooden door and opened it. There was silence inside. The interior was exactly the way she had remembered, posh and well decorated with exotic furniture and plants. There was a red stone fireplace on one side but there was no fire. The room was dimly lit with natural light coming from the large glass window. She wanted to go to the window and see the view outside but was drawn instead to the large wooden clock mounted on the wall. She walked towards it and looked at it. It was a heavy clock with bold roman numeric against a white background- no doubt a priceless antique. For a few moments she stood motionless looking at the majestic clock.

As she was looking at the clock she heard a moan come from the upper story of the house. Slowly she walked up the stairs and came on the upper floor of the house where the bedroom door was left slightly open. It was the same bedroom where she had spent her wedding night with Gifford. There was laughter coming from the inside and it was a woman’s laugh. She stood motionless for sometime. There were sounds of heavy breathing and moaning coming from the room. She listened to them for an instant and then started to walk towards the half opened door.

“Ohhh Yess that feels soo good.” The woman’s voice came again.

Madeline pushed the door slightly and peeked inside. A busty brunette was on her hands and knees on the bed and Gifford was fucking her. The neck of her lingerie had been pulled down to free her exceptionally large breasts. She moaned and groaned as Gifford fucked her from behind. It was the same bed on which she had spent the wedding night with this man three years ago. Yet this time, there was another woman there. She saw her husband’s hands grab one of those swaying melons and kiss the back of her neck. The expression on the woman’s face was of intense pleasure.

Madeline bit her lip and lowered her gaze. She did not want to be there anymore. Turning around she fled towards the staircase. The sound of her footsteps alerted the couple.

“Oohh David… there is someone in the house.” The woman’s voice said.

Madeline was out of the house in a second running towards the truck. When David Gifford came out of the house with a semi naked Amanda by his side, all that he saw was a pick up truck taking off from the compound of the stone house.

Tears rolled down Madeline’s cheeks as she drove. “Oh David… why did you do this to me?” She said as she drove. It was a very painful feeling. She felt like she was alone in the world. She wanted to be held by a man who would make her feel protected. Some one who would make her feel secure. This time she was heading back to the industrial area. After nearly half an hour drive back she came to the industrial area but this time, it was not deserted as always. Instead she could see police vans and ambulances all over. There was a helicopter hovering above the scene as well. She got out of the van and ran towards the residential building.

“Excuse me Miss you can not go in there!” One police officer said trying to stop her but she pushed her way through him.

“Hey that is the Senator’s wife.” She heard some one say.

There were SWAT officers on the other end of the fence. With automatic weapons they walked all over the place. When she got to the fence she saw blood on the ground. In sheer panic she looked around and saw the dogs lying dead a few feet ago. They had been shot multiple times by the SWAT. This sight of blood made her sink to her knees by the fence. A female officer came and tried to raise her to her feet but she was in a trance like state staring at the entrance of the apartment. Officers were trying to talk to her but their words did not register. Suddenly some SWAT officers came from the building entrance with a stretcher. The man lying on the stretcher was the same man who had held Madeline in his arms this morning and then given her his truck. He was covered in blood. The sheets that was put over him was also red with blood.

“Ohhh my GAWD!” Madeline sank to her knees again. “You killed him!” She said and began to cry. “You killed him you fucking bastards … you shot him.” She said as she started to cry hysterically. An officer approached her with a blanket and covered her. Medics and a few officers gathered around her but she continued to cry as if she was alone in the world.

A MONTH LATER …

The sunset looked awesome from the beach. The gray and orange shade of the sun mixed so well with the shimmering ocean blue that the scene was breathtaking. There were a few boats near the coastline but they could only be seen in a silhouette because of the setting sun. There was no one on the sandy beach except one couple. The woman, a blonde in orange sweater was spread out on the sand and with the long haired man lying next to her. Totally ignorant of the scenic ocean sunset they were busy talking to each other. “I love you Madeline.” He said looking into her deep blue eyes. To him they were more beautiful than the sunset at the ocean. She looked up at his lean and strong face, the strong jaw line and deep set eyes.

“I thought you could only hate.” She said.

“Deep down inside every revolutionary is motivated by a great feeling of love.” He replied.

They looked at each other in silence.

“You look so lovely …” He said caressing her blonde hair. “I want to make love to you.”

There was silence.

“If you had died that day at the police raid, I would have died there with you.” She said taking a deep breath.

“What exactly did your husband say when he saw you?” He asked looking into her eyes..

“He did not have anything to say. I saw him screwing this bitch in the stone house. When I said I would expose him in the press he started bargaining and offering me lots of money to remain silent.”

“And you asked him to let us both get out of USA?”

“Yes.” She said. “To a country of our choice.”

“You chose Maldive Islands?”

“You were in the hospital and they wouldn’t let me see you so I had to make a decision.”

“Well it was a good decision. Look at that sunset.” He turned his face towards the orange sun that was barely peeping from the horizon. “It was good for his political career to have both of us dead. But killing us was not possible so he agreed to have us sent abroad to a country of our choice with a million dollars. If you read American newspapers, the story they give to the public is that Madeline Gifford was murdered by a terrorist and the terrorist was killed in a SWAT raid. It is a story that suits Gifford and it’s a story that suits American foreign policy.”

“Actually, it’s a story that suits you and I too.” She said and pulled his face towards her till her lips were pressed against his. “How is the bullet wound?” She asked.

“Getting better.” He replied.

“Good… soon you will be able to pick me up in your arms and carry me to the bed.”

“That I can do even now.”

“Oh no don’t even try it … you will hurt yourself.”

Without paying attention to her he rose up and lifted her up in his arms like he used to lift his wife once. Her protests turned into laughter as he carried her across the white sands towards the small beach hut. Soon the beach lay deserted. The sun had gone down leaving a gray and orange sky. There was no one on the each except for his lone footsteps leading to the bamboo hut by the shore.

Note: It took courage to write this story. I am sure it must have taken courage on your part to read it. Whatever your thoughts are let me know. I don’t do this for money. The only motivation I have is reader’ feedback.