Dani and the Bull Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How could he just be inside her like this and not want to fuck her? Then she knew as she felt one of his fingers join his cock and get wet with her natural lube. As he shoved that finger into her ass, she felt herself coming as she had never come before, it was everywhere, the juices seeming to shoot out of her, and her demon exploded in the night. Not that she could enjoy it for long, now he was moving in and out of both her pussy and her ass in an a steady rhythm and as he picked up the pace in one, the other followed. This time when she began to match him, there was no withdrawal, no stopping to tease or give her pleasure mixed with pain, she could hear his moans, his pleasure in what he was feeling and inside her demon was lost in the same exquisite joy she was feeling. This time there was no retreat, no surrender from either of them until the night exploded and she flooded him even as he shot all the juice from his balls with such force she could feel it all the way inside her womb. His demon roared in satisfaction and hers answered him.

He didn't withdraw as they lay back on the bed on their sides, her ass still firm against him and he wrapped his arms around her protectively, one hand coming to rest on her abdomen protecting his child. She ignored the sweat that rolled off them both and feel into a deep, contented sleep.

There were few in the house who didn't feel the strength of their joining, and Massie wept for the loss of her husband in the bedroom they had shared for so long. Maylene and her husband, long past the time of mating as Bull and Dani had curled together and held each other long into the night. In his bed, Andre wept, for his father, for the return of his brother and for the woman he had once childishly claimed. A woman who he would have felt blessed to have at his side.

There were other reactions from the other homes nearby and even children too young to understand slept contented sleep unknowing why they felt so safe and so secure. But one member of the family woke and remembered what his father had said about Dani. She would be like a spring breeze coming up from the Gulf. He pulled his wife close and wondered just what kind of hurricane his younger brother had brought to this family.

12