Danielle and Nicole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is your bachelorette fling, Mom, just enjoy it."

"Mmmmmm....oh, that's good. Really good."

I licked through all her folds and lips, running my tongue along both sides of her clit, but not touching it yet. Danielle pulled Nic's tee shirt up around her neck and started massaging her breasts. She took a nipple in her mouth and began to suckle. Nicole was writhing around, making all kinds of pleasure moans, as we continued to lick and suck.

"Trade places with me, Jack."

I watched, in erotic fascination, as Danni's face dipped between her mother's legs. She had her lips wrapped around her clit, and I could hear a lot of slurping going on. Nicole's hips rose up, she fisted her hands in her daughter's hair, pulling her mouth into her cunt, and her whole body vibrated.

"OH GOD....OH JESUS...AAAAAHHH." She climaxed.

"God, Jack, that was so awesome. I put my tongue in the hole I was born out of. Talk about trying to return to the womb....whew!"

"You know, I always used to get a guilty pleasure when I nursed you. I'd get aroused when you sucked on my breast.

When Danielle and I got into bed that night, we sucked and fucked each other silly. And neither of us cared how much noise we made.

Nicole's door was open as we passed it in the morning. She was standing, naked, in front of a full-length mirror, checking herself out. It was the first time she'd seen herself sans muff.

"So, Mom, what do you think about your pussy?"

"I like it; it's so smooth. That slit is so inviting, I have trouble keeping my fingers out of it. Oops, good morning, Jack, I didn't see you there."

"I think you need a tattoo. Shit, John will never know it wasn't always there, hiding under the hair," Danni teased.

"What the fuck, why not? It's my body."

"You rock, Mom. Get dressed and I'll take you to the parlor."

"On one condition."

"What's that?"

"You let me drive your Porsche."

"Driving that car gives me an orgasm."

Nicole backed the car out of the garage, turned it around, and when she took off down the road, she laid about twenty-five of rubber on the pavement. Several hours later, I was out working in the yard, and I heard a roar of exhaust coming up the road. The Porsche came flying into the driveway and screeched to a halt. Nicole was at the wheel. She had a satisfied grin on her face.

"DAMN! That car is HOT!" she looked at Danielle, "I think there's a wet spot on the driver's seat."

"So, Mom, are you going to show us your tat?"

She slipped her shorts down part-way, and there on the top of her right lip was a tiny Grateful Dead dancing bear. Nicole was a total Deadhead in her youth; she was twenty when Jerry Garcia died. As a matter of fact, she got pregnant with Danielle on a blanket at a Dead concert.

"That's not all I got," she said, dipping into her purse and pulling out a baggie full of dope.

"Where the hell did you get that?" I asked.

"From the tattoo guy. He's got himself a little sideline bidness."

Nic sat down and rolled up a couple of really fat doobies, fired one up, and passed it around. Honoring the occasion, I put the Dead's "American Beauty" CD on the stereo. Their song "Ripple" was our anthem back in the day.

We moved onto the deck and started dancing, a loose, boogey-down, with all three of us moving independently.

When the band when on to "Truckin' " the women pulled off their shirts and danced topless, a whole lot a shimmying and shaking of boobs, with a bunch of hip bumps thrown in. A tit man to the core, I watched in awe.

I stood back, watching the show, sporting major wood. Danielle crooked a finger at me, motioned for me to join her. She took up a position in front of me, and slowly started grinding her gorgeous ass into my groin. She grinded, I humped, then reached around her and cupped one of her tits in each hand. Before long, the cream started to rise. The loud rock drowned out my orgasmic exclamations, and a big stain started spreading across the front of my shorts. Nicole was leaning back against the deck railing, her hand busy down the front of her pants.

When the music stopped, we moved back inside, and Nicole rolled another joint. We devoured a plate of nachos, then half a chocolate layer cake, and a quart of Ben and Jerry's cookie dough ice cream. Had us a heavy case of the munchies.

"Mom, Jack and I would like you to go to bed with us tonight."

"Do you mean you want to have a threesome?"

"Yeah. It's every man's fantasy to make it with a mother and daughter at the same time."

Actually, it hadn't been one of my fantasies, but it sure was now. Nic looked at me, then looked at Danielle, her eyes got that far-way look and her lips curved into a smile.

"Well, let's see, I've had my pussy shaved, tattooed, and eaten; I might as well get it fucked, too."

"Have you ever made it with another girl before?" Danni asked.

"Once in college, my roommate and I messed around a bit."

"Are you okay with making it with your daughter?"

"God strike me dead, but I'm more than okay with it; I'm totally turned on."

"I'm a little sweaty from the dancing; let's take a shower first."

My shower is plenty big enough for three, with a large marble stall, and spray heads and jets coming from all directions. It was a first for me, watching two girls soap and slather each other, so for awhile, I just stood back and watched.

Hands on breasts. Soaping. Sliding. Touching. Caressing. Nipples hardening under busy fingers. Sounds of sighing. Moaning. Yearning.

Hands between legs. Lathering. Touching. Lips parting. Fingers probing. Clits swelling. Harder. Faster. Cumming.

When they were finished with each other, they turned to me. Danielle lathered me from the back, Nicole from the front. Hands on my back. On my chest. Soaping. Lathering. Slathering. Lingering on my ass. Between the cheeks. Around my asshole, a finger slipping inside. Down my legs. Up my legs. Hands from the back caressing my balls. Hands from the front stroking my cock, twisting, turning over my bulbous head.

Then they were locked together again, and I slid my giant erection between their slippery bellies, and pumped. And pumped, until my balls emptied, sending rope after rope of my boiling cum between them, coating them both with my semen.

We rinsed, and dried each other with thick fluffy towels. An errant drop of water ran down Danni's breast, and I lowered my mouth to lick it off, then raised it to her mouth for a lingering kiss. Nicole smiled at us, her face showing a mixture of love, lust, and maternal pride. This was a totally unique experience for me. For them. For all of us.

Moving into the bedroom, I watched them kiss. Before, mother and daughter had given each other a perfunctory peck on the lips; hello, good-bye, goodnight. Now they were going at each other with deep-seated, raw passion. Nipping at each other with lips and teeth, tongues entwined. There's something about watching two women kiss that enthralls me.

Nic's mouth moved down to Danielle's round, firm breasts, kissing, tonguing around her nipples until they were standing out straight. She sucked and Danni threw her head back, moaning. Moving her mouth lower, lower down her daughter's body, she reached her pussy. I watched as she spread her open, and began to lick her swollen pink lips.

"Oh God, Mom, that feels soo good."

Nicole reversed her position and, keeping her mouth on Danielle's oozing cunt, straddled her face, offering herself in the classic sixty-nine position. Danni went at it with zeal, and I watched and listened to the sucking, slurping sounds. My cock was a flagpole, with nobody but me to salute it.

"Ohhh, God, Mom......"

"Jesus, Danielle.....Ohhhh...."

"OOOO......"

"AHHHH...."

Both of them were rocking their hips, driving their cunts into each other's face, lost in lust. The odor, the pheromones in the air, were driving me insane with need.

They came almost at the same time, flooding each other's face with their sweet, musky juices. Their orgasmic cries blended with each other.

When they had satiated each other, they turned to me. I lay on my back, my turgid penis pointed at the ceiling. Mother was on one side of me, daughter on the other. They took turns kissing me, and I tasted their individual flavors, much to my delight. I casually wondered if Jelly Belly would put out a pussy-flavored jellybean. I'd buy a whole bag of those.

One of each of their tits was pressed into my chest, a study in both contrast and delight. I fondled them both, pinching and rolling their nipples, which only increased their ardor. When they reached my throbbing cock, they each took one side, licking me from the base of my shaft to my swollen crown.

"Is John's dick as big as Jack's?"

"Uh, well....no, it isn't."

I wished Nic all the best with her new man, but I have to admit my male ego was stoked a bit.

Their tongues ran over my balls and under my sac, then they each took a ball in their mouth and sucked gently. Nicole took my cock in her mouth, while Danielle jerked the shaft. Then they alternated, mother's mouth, then her daughter's, tonguing and sucking. I started thrusting up and down, guttural noises coming out of my throat. My balls drew up, and my shaft started to pulse.

"He's about to cum, Mom."

Nic sucked harder and I exploded in her mouth. Danni kissed her, sucking half of my cum out of her mouth, and they both swallowed it and smiled.

Danielle and I sandwiched Nicole between us. When I kissed her, memories came flooding back. Her lips, her tongue, her taste, were the same as they were when we were together. The first kiss was soft and tender. From there the passion built, and we were both breathing heavily. She nipped my lower lip with her teeth.

As she lay between us, Danielle and I each cupped one of her breasts, stroking, kneading. Her long nipples were engorged, and we both licked all around them, gently teasing. She moaned as we took the nipples in our mouths and sucked.

We kissed and licked our way down to her mound. Nic raised her knees to give us access. Danni spread her mother's lips apart; I laved one of her swollen minora and she did the other. Our tongues tangled, and we sucked each other as we ate her pussy.

Danielle pulled the hood back, exposing her hard clit. It was throbbing with excitement. I flicked my tongue over her glans, then took her entire clit into my mouth. Her hips bucked as she fucked my face. Milky-white juice spilled out of her vagina, running down the crack in her ass. I felt her excitement rise, and knew she was about to cum.

"Oh God, Jack....Jack....I'm cumming, Jack....OOH...AHH....mmm...mmm....ahh."

"Fuck her, Jack, she's ready."

Danni took my cock in her hand and aimed it straight at her mother's cunt. I pushed it between her pretty pink lips, and rammed it home, bottoming out against her cervix.

"Fuck me hard, Jack, fast and hard."

She wrapped her legs around me, pulling hard against my ass while she rose to meet my thrusts. She tipped her pelvis, so my cock would graze her g-spot. Danielle's hands were busy, one rubbing her mother's clit, the other fondling my balls.

"This is so cool, watching my mom getting laid. You're a prince, Jack."

Nicole's moans were getting louder, in rhythm with my thrusts. She was going to cum again, a deep vaginal orgasm.

"Nnnngghhh....nnnghhh....Ohhhh God....mmm....take it out, Jack."

"Take it out? You've had enough?"

"I want to watch you fuck Danielle."

I kissed her deeply, rose up, and rolled over on my back. Danni took my cock in her mouth, sucking off all her mother's sweet cream. She straddled me, aimed me at her inflamed cunt, and dropped immediately, burying me in her hot, slippery hole.

I love to watch her tits when she's in this position. They dangle so provocatively, gravity displaying them at their absolute best. I watched them sway and bounce as she fucked me, then filled my hands. Teenage tits are so firm, so ripe, so incredibly touchable. While I was pinching and pulling her nipples, her engorged clit ground into my pubis as she rocked herself against me.

"God, I love you, Jack. I love you so much."

"I love you too, Danielle, with all my heart."

Nicole was beaming at us. We knew we had her total approval. We also knew how much this turned her on, because her fingers were stuffed in her pussy and she was frigging herself with abandon.

I could tell Danni was approaching her climax, and I held off to wait for her. She sat down hard and threw her head back; her whole body started shaking. Her vagina started to spasm, squeezing me in her wet velvet vice. I thrust up into her as hard as I could, emptying my seed deep into her womb. She collapsed on top of me, covering my face with kisses.

Nicole kissed us both.

"Thanks for the memories, Jack. This will always be a week to remember."

We dropped Nicole off at the airport, wishing her the best in her new life. She wished us the same, and we could see a wistful look in her eyes.

Danielle and I took a leisurely drive up the coast and stopped at Moonshadows, our favorite oceanside restaurant, for an early dinner. We sat out on the deck, enjoying the warm sun and cool ocean breeze. We toasted Nicole and each other.

Back at home, I poured myself three fingers of Chivas, added some ice, and sat down on the couch. Danni plopped down next to me and snuggled up. She had this sexy little smile on her face, and started batting her eyes at me.

"Are you flirting with me?"

"Uh-huh."

"What's up?"

"I want you to put on this policeman's uniform."

"Okay."

12