Danielle's Delight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D_K_Moon
D_K_Moon
385 Followers

I knelt to one side of him as I began stroking his shaft up and down. His hands reached inside of my blouse and began to fondle my breasts. "You did like my skirt, didn't you?"

"Yes."

"It turned you on." I tightened my grip on his erection.

He nodded as his fingers played with my nipples.

"Would you like me to make one even shorter. Just for you?" My stroking quickened.

"Danielle, isn't that being. . ." Jacob's face had taken on a concerned look.

"Naughty?" I cut him off. "What's wrong with that? It would only be for you. I certainly wouldn't go out in public with something shorter than this skirt."

"Isn't it being sinful?" Jacob questioned.

"I thought pleasing my husband was my duty. I can stop – if that's what you want?" My hand still moved up and down his rigid shaft. I could sense the conflict within him.

"No," his voice was tense. "Don't stop, please don't stop."

Jacob's fingers had gone back to caressing my nipples. I quickened the pace of my stroking, I wanted to make him cum.

I felt his body tense and heard him gasp and moan as the first streamer of his hot white semen splashed on my bare breast. I leaned forward and my hand moved hard and fast over his spurting member. Each spurt landed on one breast or the other. I looked at the cum on my breasts and felt so dirty, so wanton. I wanted and needed to masturbate. It was all I could do to keep from reaching under my skirt and begin fingering my wet pussy in front of my husband.

I got off the sofa and headed straight to the bathroom, closed and locked the door. I shivered with lust as I looked at my reflection in the mirror. Streams of Jacobs cum slowly spread over my breasts and nipples. I wish I had brought my camera into the bathroom with me.

With one hand I played with my clit and with the other I wiped the cum from my breasts onto my fingers and into my mouth. I loved the taste, I wished I would have put my mouth over his cock as he spurted. I turned the shower on to cover up the sounds of my masturbation. I was so turned on, it was only going to take a few minutes to push myself over the top.

I stepped into the tub and released the hand-held shower head from its mount, I leaned up against the back of the shower with one leg up on the edge of the tub. The unit was already set to pulse. With my free hand I opened my lips, and exposed my throbbing clit. A gasp escaped my lips as the pulsing jet of water vibrated against my swollen nub.

Visions of Jacob's spurting penis were replace by thoughts of Debbie's tongue lapping at my sex. I wanted to feel a woman's tongue licking my pussy. When I thought of my mouth sucking on her clit, fingering her at the same time, I went over the edge. My body began to shake as I came hard.

"You were in there for a long time." Jacob looked up from his book.

"Was I?" I felt a blush coming on.

"Are you okay?" There was genuine concern in his voice "What we did . . ."

"Was fine!" I smiled and sat down beside him. "I enjoyed it. There's nothing wrong with a wife giving her husband pleasure."

That seemed to satisfy Jacob and he went back to reading. I smiled and kissed him lightly on the cheek and felt a tiny thrill in the pit of my stomach. It felt like I had achieved something this evening.

---

It was one of my favorite bookstores. I loved the smell of it, aromas of furniture polish, leather and books mingling together. The girl at the counter was busy with another customer so I decided to wander through the store and peruse the shelves.

A smile came over my face as I looked at the ladder along the back wall. It reminded me of the one that I had read about in the story. It felt warm in the store as a vision of Laura standing on the ladder with Gretchen's hands moving up her legs filled my mind.

My hand reached up and touched the ladder as I peered upwards. What would it be like, standing there, looking up another woman's dress to see her naked sex. My heart began to pound as I felt that all too familiar warming in my thighs.

Before my fantasy could progress, a voice brought me back to the land of the living. "Excuse, may I help you?"

I blinked for a moment and looked at the owner of the voice. Her name tag said, 'Kelly'. "Yes, my name is Danielle Milward, you called yesterday to let me know that the book I had ordered had come in."

"Oh yes." Kelly smiled. "Any time you're ready, I have it behind the counter. But, please, feel free to keep looking around the store.

"Thank you, I think I will look around for a bit."

Kelly nodded and walked back to the counter.

Danielle watched in fascination at how Kelly's breasts bounced and jiggled as she walked. 'I wish I had gone bra-less,' Danielle thought to herself.

For reasons I couldn't explain, I wondered if Kelly would have found the sight of my small, pink nipples beneath my snug,white blouse attractive. What would Kelly's large, unfettered breasts feel like in my hands. I thought about Debbie's breasts, would Kelly's feel like hers, or would they be softer, due to their size.

I could see her perfectly over the top of a low shelf. The way her eyes sparkled, they reminded of the sun on a calm lake. Her lips, what would they taste like against mine right now? I watched her fingers fly over the keyboard. A shiver passed through me as I thought of those fingertips touching me in my most delicate of places.

What would she feel like to my touch? Would her nipples harden if I caressed them gently? What does her sex look like. Is she shaved like me, or trimmed like Debbie, or natural? How would she feel when I touched her? Would my finger slide inside of her with ease? What would she taste like?

I couldn't believe the thoughts I was having. Well, I shouldn't say that, I could believe them, and I certainly was enjoying them. I eyed the ladder again and thought of Kelly standing on it, and me gazing up her legs. I looked at Kelly again and thought of her not wearing any panties.

Warmth. Sudden damp warmth overcame me. I couldn't believe how wet, and how turned on I was.

I saw the restroom sign and headed towards it. Release is what I needed. What was happening to me I wondered for a moment through the growing fog of lust. Had I become so wanton and depraved that I could no longer control my base instincts?

I thumbed the latch closed on the door to the stall. The lighting in the restroom was subdued, much better than the harsh fluorescent tubes found in ladies' rooms of most commercial establishments. My panties were soaked, I slipped them off and put them on the back of the toilet. As I placed a foot on the toilet I found my pussy lips puffy and my clit swollen.

My fingers pressed hard against my clip as I began to rub. I wanted to cum fast and I wanted to cum hard. "Show me your big tits, Kelly," I whispered in a voice I scarce recognized.

"So good, oh so good," I moaned as I continued to fantasize about Kelly. I thought of fondling her breasts while she fingered me. Teasing her nipples until they were taut as I thrust my tongue into her mouth.

It was me up on the ladder now. Kelly was my Laura, her hands on my legs, her eyes feasting on my bare pussy. I wondered if she would see the glistening drops of my dew. Faster my fingers flew over my clit, they were her fingers, then her tongue.

My heart was pounding and I bit my lip to keep myself from screaming with ecstasy as I came in that stall. My breath came in ragged gulps as my body shook.

I emerged from the bathroom a short while later. I had splashed water on my face, brushed my hair and repaired my makeup. A smiling face looked back from the mirror at me. The face of a very happy, and quite satisfied young woman.

I picked up the book from Kelly, and we discussed the title I had purchased and I was pleased to discover we shared a passion for Victorian romances.

"I'd love to talk to you more about this, " Kelly said as she handed me my change. "But, I'm afraid that I have to get back to work."

"I've enjoyed our discussion, thank you for taking the time to talk to me," I replied.

"Here." Kelly wrote a number on a piece of paper. "This is my cell phone. Give me a call and maybe we can go for lunch and continue our talk."

"I'd love that!" I loved the idea of getting to know Kelly better. "And you have my number already, call anytime.

I pulled into our parking spot and opened the door. A small gust of wind threatened to catch my skirt as I stood up. It was only then that I realized that I left my panties on the back of the toilet at the bookstore. I wondered if Kelly was going to find them. A tingling feeling started in the pit of my stomach, I found that I was hoping that Kelly would find them.

---

"Danielle? It's me, Debbie." I heard her voice as soon as I picked up the phone.

"It's good to hear from you. How are you, and how's your dad?" I'd been getting news third-hand through Jacob.

"He's doing better, but he's going to have to go to a rehab place and relearn some stuff."

"How much damage did the stroke do, and is it permanent?" I asked.

"From what they've told me, the physical damage to the brain won't repair itself, but most of what he's lost can be recovered, at least to the point where he has the opportunity to have a decent quality of life."

"Any idea when you'll be coming back?" I hoped I didn't sound too anxious.

"Not soon enough," Debbie almost whispered. Then she continued, "As soon as he's settled into the rehab place, so next week. I'll call you when I know for sure."

"I'm looking forward to seeing you." My body tingled with excitement.

Debbie's voice was nearly a whisper again. "I'm looking forward to doing more than just seeing you."

I smiled as I hung up the phone. My body tingled with excitement. Debbie was coming home!

D_K_Moon
D_K_Moon
385 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Stephanie's Masturbation Research Experimental device leads to mind-boggling orgasms.in Toys & Masturbation
Lori's Submission A young soldier surrenders to her captor.in Lesbian Sex
Brainy Teen Ch. 01 Wendy unwittingly becomes part of Sarah's clique.in Lesbian Sex
Danielle's Decline The sequel to Danielle's Discovery.in Toys & Masturbation
Danielle's Discovery Ch. 01 Repressed housewife discovers the joys of masturbation.in Toys & Masturbation
More Stories