Danielle's Depravity Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tammy then changed her dancing as she closed in on the pair. Clearly this had evolved into the next phase of her performance, as Tammy began to almost fuck the two other girls on the dance floor.

She picked Danielle first, sidling in right next to her, with her face only inches away from Dani's so that she could smell her perfume and sweet sweat mixed in that close atmosphere of the dancefloor. Despite the fast music, with its rapid beat, Tammy seemed to move in time to her own perfect rhythm and as the blonde roughly pushed one of her slender thighs right in between Danielle's, as she continued to gyrate, Tammy was brazenly straddling Dani's leg.

Dani was desperate to reach out and touch the lithe woman moving just in front of her, but still there was no contact between them yet, until Tammy thrust her chest forward and her firm, smallish tits kissed against Danielle's chest, their breasts about similar in size and getting aquainted.

Tammy then split her legs apart further as she danced, working her toned tummy muscles and dipping her body down so that she could rub her crotch right along Danielle's upper leg, finally allowing Dani to grab her about her hips when she pressed her vee down.

This eventual touch felt wonderful to Dani, and as Tammy keenly stroked her crotch along Danielle's thigh, Dani got the unmistakable feel of the girl's tightly packaged pussy and its heat, but only for the duration of the few luxurious strokes that were pressed and smeared up her leg. As Tammy held her eyes, Dani could sense the texture of the girl's skimpy panty material, and the definite fact it was holding some soft, warm, moistened treasure, but almost as soon as she felt it pressed deliciously on her skin, making her eyes close, Tammy had pulled off Dani.

As the limber girl twirled from her loose grip and flashed a smile at her, Dani knew she had only been teased. It was Beth who was to get the real treat.

Straight after she had briefly thrilled Dani, Tammy spun round and shoved her butt out and deep into Beth's crotch, rubbing herself there using just her ass and abs as she danced. While she did so, she then turned her gaze onto Dani, staring at her as her behind made love to Beth's lap. It was as if Tammy was taunting Dani, letting her know that she had her ass all over her lover.

Tammy then pulled Dani in close to her, spinning Dani round so she was facing away as well, making the three of them tightly aligned in a standing 'spoons' position. Their arrangement meant Dani's butt was now tantalisingly in Tammy's pushing crotch. When Tammy pushed her hips forward, at last Dani got to feel her lust again.

The sensation was divine for Dani and she thrust her butt out behind her so that when Tammy rocked her pelvis to the music, her quim rubbed hard over the cheeks of Dani's ass, making her pussy tingle magically as she enjoyed the contact of the unique beauty moving so wantonly behind her.

While they kept dancing, Dani worked a hand behind her, wedging it between her gyrating behind and Tammy's lithe little crotch. As soon as she slipped it between them, Dani could feel the heat of Tammy's core and as she dipped her hand to go beyond the barrier of the new girl's short pleated skirt, she then detected another hand joining her there, and she knew that it was beth, who had slipped an experimental reach round the front to feel Tammy up herself.

As the two independent hands rubbed her pussy over her panties, Tammy's head lolled back and her hair cascaded into Beth's face behind her. Her quim tickled her nicely as she dewed rapidly under the two girls' contact, but the long, loud groan she released to signify her joy was lost in the wild music.

Tammy remained the delicious slice of meat in the exquisitely dyke sandwich when they switched roles, and Beth became at her front, and Danielle could nuzzle her crotch into Tammy's toned and needy ass. As she continued to be lewdly groped by her new lovers, Tammy's hands reached round in front of her, and while all three continued to move in their very intimate rippling position, Tammy grabbed hold of Dani's's braless tits right through the rib slits in her toga. Touching Beth's breast flesh, the blonde smoothed her hands all over the lovely globes, and then started to squeeze them, grabbing them hard. When Tammy removed one groping hand, she reached back instead to grab Danielle's head, pulling the girl's face into her shoulder and the fragrant white blizzard of her whipping hair. All the while, her sliding body squirmed up and down between the two girls for the entire time.

Beth could dearly feel her own pussy moistened wildly now, and right there, she really wanted to try and get Tammy off. Wanting more of the her, she increased the frequency of her undulating, making Tammy deal with her increased lust by rubbing faster herself.

Tammy then planted both her hands onto Beth's shapely hips, and held onto her in a total fucking position, while Dani seemed to understand too as she started kneading the blonde's breasts from behind. As Dani roughly teased Tammy's globes and felt their slightly inflated texture, she could tell they were obviously(!) fake. However, there was something truly incredible to her touch, and somehow they felt better than natural tits. There was an exciting difference about their feel, and Dani was taken by the feel of the implants, as she kept on touching and pressing. She actually found herself getting turned on by their artificialness, and the way these augmented breasts decorated such a stunning creature.

It struck Dani that Tammy still had relatively small breasts, so it occurred to Dani that the 'boob job' she was currently cradling and kneading must have been purely to enhance the feel and texture of the breasts, not merely an enlargement. Dani considered this as her hands worked under Tammy's skimpy X-top, each palm squeezing a globe, and periodically rubbing Tammy's erect nipples between her fingers. She could feel Tammy shudder each time as a result.

"GAAAAWD. YOUR TITS!" Dani yelled into the blonde hair in her face, and she saw Tammy nod, but any more conversation wasn't really on. Their bodies were doing the speaking for them anyway.

Tammy meanwhile was seriously growing in sexual enjoyment herself. Beth's tush was working away on her stimulated quim, and Tammy now felt her ass being stimulated too because Dani had neglected her tits to get up to something more devious behind her as well.

Dani had in fact slipped a hand under Tammy's skirt's waistline and had hooked her fingers into the thin band of the girl's thong. With this grip, Dani was now yanking on the string, digging the vertical part deep into Tammy's groove, letting the blonde feel her hole tickled and the entire length of her butt groove get mercilessly flossed. The effect made her drive her crotch-rolling harder still into Beth.

As the stimulation at both ends got keener, Tammy could feel herself really leaking her readiness and she could detect plenty of her stickiness in her pouch. She felt like she really wanted to smear her juices through her skirt and onto Beth's buns if she could, and she pushed harder still, building her own joy rapidly as Beth kept tightly pressed to her. While Tammy did this, she was made to keep bucking by Dani who maintained the pulling on her panty string, making her go like a puppet, while still grasping her boobs with her other hand.

Tammy by now was totally surrendered to the music and the sandwich of exquisite friction that she was experiencing in her crotch on the dancefloor. The music and lights pounded her mind as her orgasm suddenly crept up and exploded through her.

"AAAAAAAAH!" Tammy yelped silently into the soundscape and flashes, and she let herself go with wild hips as Dani gave a final, savage tug on her thong, this time for her asshole's benefit.

When they left the dancefloor, Tammy more than a little uncertainly staggering, and sat back down on the sofa where Gwen still waited, a grin fixed to her face, they all noticed the spent expression on Tammy's face.

After kissing the blonde briefly but hungrily, Gwen moved her hand on top of her girlfriend's skirt, right above the girl's pussy, which made Tammy moan and wiggle closer into the Asian. Gwen then slipped her hand under the skirt and her finger re-emerged coated with a tell-tale shining moisture.

She then dippped it into her mouth.

"I'm satisfied," said Gwen.

"God, fffuck. And so was I! Mmmmmm, right in my panties," said Tammy in a growling voice.

"We can get a room...." Beth said next.

"No. You're both coming back to our place," Gwen said with a finality, standing as she did so, and dragging the spent Tammy up with her too. "There'll be a car outside for you in ten minutes. We have to go separately."

With nothing more than a lasting sexual glare from the Asian, the pair of them left in a blur.

This travel arrangement briefly struck Dani and Beth as a little odd, but they were never going to disagree. They had achieved their aim of meeting the fabled pair again, and it had lived up to all they had hoped. Gwen's orders were just more evidence proving that Danielle was already under the upper hand that Gwen had rffortlessly established. Just as Beth and Dani had both hoped, Gwen was destined to be top of this fledgling foursome, and even that first night they had all met, Gwen had effectively determined her superiority. Dani had only lust for the exotic Asian.

"Miss Danielle?" asked a doorman when Dani and Beth emerged from the club after their wait was up. Dani nodded, and saw him gesture to a stretched white limo parked right there on the street, all dark windows, and with the rear door of sprung open waiting.

Casting a quick, affirming look at each other, Dani and Beth clattered down the steps in their high heels and slipped into the back of the car, and the door thunked close behind them.

12