Danielle's First Time Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn girl, sometimes I'd love to just put your brain in a jar and hook it up to my computer. That way I can have access to your knowledge and whenever you'd give me more than I want I can just poke your brain with a stick." Brad teases.

"But you've already come pretty close to poking my brain with your dick." Danielle retorts.

"No sweetie, you did that yourself, I didn't make you deep-throat my cock." Brad smiles.

Brad and Danielle start their game, loading Blanka's background. Right off the bat Danielle and Brad simultaneously attack, Danielle launches off a powerful fireball and Brad attacks with Blanka's spinning jump attack, the fireball connects with Blanka and knocks him back and stuns him. Brad's rapid fire fingers recovers Blanka's stun quickly and as Danielle comes in with a strong jump kick Brad's rapid fire fingers send Blanka into his strong Electrical Shock Attack which knocks back Ryu after stripping Ryu of a large chunk of his health.

Brad and Danielle continue playingStreet Fighter II: Special Champion Editionfor a couple of hours with a pretty even win / loss ratio. Brad's dexterity was his advantage, the speed of his fingers is off of the chart. Brad is an unmatched button masher, but he doesn't just mash buttons, he has great skill in play, he can pull off all of the character's moves with ease and very quickly. Back in the 1980s Brad used to have an NES Advantage Joystick which had turbo settings on the buttons which had knobs to adjust the turbo speed for the buttons and Brad had discovered playing with his friends back then that his fingers were faster than the fastest turbo setting on the NES Advantage Joystick, but again, that's not just random button mashing, Brad was that fast with skilled, planned button combinations. Though Danielle lacks in dexterity she uses Ryu so much that she knows his strengths and weaknesses so where she lacks in dexterity she makes up for in tactics and strategy. Brad and Danielle continue playing until it's time for Danielle and Brad to get ready to meet Tom.

Danielle notices the time. "Okay, do you need to do any more to get ready?"

"No, unlike you women, us guys don't have to a whole hell of a lot to get ready, so long as we are presentable."

"Just asking, that way I know how long I can spend in the hot, comfy shower." Danielle smiles.

Danielle puts her controller away and gathers her cosmetics kit and the clothes that she plans on wearing to meet Tom and heads to the bathroom.

In the bathroom Danielle closes the door, on the back of the door there is a tall mirror where she can see almost her entire body. Danielle strips removing her shoes and socks, then her blouse, her sweatpants that she wears around the house because they are so comfortable, then she unfastens her bra and her DD breasts spring out an of their confines. Danielle stands there for a moment admiring the illusion of being completely female with her "oversized clit" tucked back between her legs in her panties. She stares at her breasts in the mirror and wonders what the differences is. Before Danielle had come to terms with being transsexual her breasts were still the same size because she's Intersexed, but her nipples rarely became erect unless it was cold outside, but now her nipples are almost always erect, even when she isn't sexually excited, and before her nipples didn't become erect when she was sexually excited unless they were being stimulated, but now weather she is sexually excited or not her nipples are almost always erect, but when she is sexually excited her nipples become bigger and harder, begging to be touched and played with - in fact, there have been a few occasions where a thought would creep into her mind that would excite her and being in the middle of an innocent conversation with one of her friends her nipples would stand at attention and she'd find herself unconsciously bringing her hands up to her breasts and tease her own nipples and she'd realize what she was doing and play it off into stretching her arms over her head and yawning.

Not wanting to get herself horny, Danielle turns away from the mirror and finishes undressing, she steps into the shower and closes the sliding glass door to the shower and turns on the water adjusting it to just hot enough to slightly pinken her skin.

Danielle washes her long, curly, brown hair, it amazes her as to how long her hair really is when the weight of the water straighten out her curls. Danielle's hair appears to be just slightly longer than shoulder length with her curls, but her water straightened hair flows half way down her back. Danielle just can't wait until her hair is that long with her curls. She rinses the shampoo out of her hair and massages in some vanilla - honeysuckle conditioner and lets that set in her hair while she washes the rest of her body and shaves her legs.

As Danielle rinses herself off she feels a little patch of hair at the top of her butt crack, she can't see the hair herself but to her it feels very dense and must be unsightly. In a moment of despair Danielle steps out or the shower, dripping on the floor, she cracks open the bathroom door. "Brad?" Danielle calls.

"Yeah?" Brad answers.

"I hate to ask this of you because it's embarrassing."

"What's that?"

"I have this little patch of hair at the top of my butt crack that I can't see but it feels like it must be very unsightly, could you help me with it, if you tolerate looking at an unshaven ass?"

"Sure, any excuse to look at that sexy ass."

"Oh, you big tease."

Brad meets Danielle at the bathroom door, she steps back and turns around, sticks her butt out at him and pitches the patch of butt hair between her fingers. "See, I bet that's just ugly," Danielle reasons.

"It's not ugly, it's actually kinda cute, but if it'll help you to go on your date with your 'A Game,' I'll help you shave it."

"Thank you," Danielle sighs with relief and smiles.

Brad begins removing his clothes.

"What are you undressing for?" Danielle asks.

"I just thought it would be better to do this in the shower, and I don't want to get my clothes wet."

Danielle shrugs with acceptance of the logic and steps into the shower.

Brad now fully naked joins Danielle in the shower. "Damn girl, I forgot that you like to set the heat of the water on the Ninth Level of Hell."

"If it's too hot for you you can aim the water towards the wall."

"No, it's alright, I'll get used to it, it's just hotter than I'd use myself." Brad slowly eases himself into the shower stream with Danielle "ooing" and "ahing" until he adjusts to the water. After a couple of minutes Brad's "oos" and "ahs" subside and he motions for Danielle to face the wall opposite of the shower head, Danielle turns. Brad places a hand on her hips and a hand on her shoulder to position her and gently kicks at her feet to get her to spread her legs as her sparkling wet butt is now sticking out towards him with her face and breasts pressed firmly against the back wall of the shower.

Brad grabs each of Danielle's body washes and smells them to pick one to work with, he picks one that says it's a lavender and jasmine and sniffs it. "That one smells like a sour ass with perfume on it." Brad says.

"I know, that one came in a basket with various other soaps, shampoos, and conditioners from my Aunt for Christmas." Danielle laughs. "'Sour ass,'" she giggles.

"Well you have a very sweet and sexy ass, so no 'sour ass,' soap for you." Brad laughs.

Brad picks up another body wash, one labeled "pumpkin spice," he opens it and sniffs it. "Ooo. That's the one. A yummy scent for a yummy butt." Brad says complimentary and Danielle blushes.

Brad fills the palm of his hand with the pumpkin spice body wash and massages it over Danielle's fuzzy patch. With her butt too slippery from the body wash Brad relies on his sense of touch to feels where he needs to shave on Danielle's butt. Brad's hand massage over the fuzzy patch at the top of her butt crack and glides his fingers lightly down her butt cleavage between her round fleshy globes and all of the way to her balls and back up. Feeling his gentle touch Danielle wills herself to keep the moan she wanted to release silent as her nipples harden fully against the shower wall, but her attempt to hide her arousal fails as her butt muscles involuntarily grasps at Brads hand. Brad grabs the razor and gently shaves Danielle's fuzzy patch and down each side of her butt crack until Danielle is baby-bottom smooth. Brad steps to the side to allow the water to have a direct path to Danielle's butt to rinse it off, he works the water around her butt with his hand and till all of the soap is gone then he steps up behind her and gets close enough to whisper, "all done." As Brad whispers into her ear she feels Brad's iron hard cock press against her ass crack and she gasps. Danielle's butt muscles flex at the very welcomed intruder. Hearing the gasps Brad responds by placing his hands on Danielle's hips and slowly pushing towards her and pulling away, sliding his penis up and down Danielle's wet and now very cock hungry ass.

Brad reaches down and positions his cock to slide between Danielle's butt cheeks, pointing up her back. Feeling the heat the strength of Brads rock hard cock Danielle reasons, "Tom's right."

"Right about what?"

"Tom said, 'dirty little whores...' like me, 'need to be used...' by men like him." Danielle turns and kisses Brad deeply before dropping to her knees and rubbing his hard, strong cock all over her face. "Damn I love cock. I love the smell of cock, I love the taste of cock, and I love the feel of cock against me and inside of me. I love the smell of cock so much that I just want to rub them all over my face to get the scent of it all over me. I'd love to get the scent of cock so strong on my body that when I go out in public it'll be obvious to everyone that I'm a dirty little cock whore." Danielle presses Brad's cock firmly against her nuzzling face with the palm of her hand and smacks herself in the face with it repeatedly. She kisses the tip of Brad's dick and holds his dick firmly against her lips as she rubs his precum around her lips like lip gloss.

Danielle hold Brad's dick a points it up in the air and sensuously licks around his balls, gently sucking each tender testicle into her hot wet mouth before taking both balls into her mouth and humming on them sending vibrations through Brad's system that put him on the verge of losing control.

"Yes, I know that you do love cock, I've never been with anyone who romances on a dick like you do, and I'm a long time bisexual - you've not known that, I've not been comfortable talking about it, but I've never, even with the men that I've been with - who were far better at sucking dick than any woman that I've been with, I've still never thought that I'd ever be able to cum from being sucked off, but when you put your loving mouth on my cock it takes every ounce of will power that I have to keep from cumming down your lovely throat. Not that I don't want to cum down your lovely throat, I just want the sensation to last forever, that's why I try to keep from cumming so quickly with you."

Danielle looks up into Brad's eyes and kisses lovingly up and down the length of his cock, cupping his balls into her hand and tenderly kisses each ball again. Danielle stands up and wraps her arms around Brad's muscular neck and kisses him passionately, nibbles on his ear and whispers, "I love you." She pauses for a moment and looks into Brad's eyes, "it's not just your cock, I love you."

"I know, no one would romance a man's dick like that out of pure slutty lust. No one has ever made me feel a special as you do, but there is a problem - I'm with Jessica and you are supposed to be seeing Tom."

"Tom, I'm sure is no problem, being that he wants to treat me as his personal slut slave and let his friends gangbang me every weekend, but Jessica, I do sense strongly from her some jealousy, I think that she is afraid that I'll take you away from her, that is not my intention. My intention with you and Jessica is that I believe that I'm Polyamorous - capable of many loves. She is a very sweet girl, so long as she doesn't think that I'm going to steel you away from her. When she and I made love it was very sweet and passionate, I sensed that she loved me too."

"Yes, Jessica does talk about you a lot. Because of her reaction the last time we'd gotten together I know she is jealous, but despite her jealousy she brings you up a lot, I know she did love making love with you and that you both did love making love to me together."

"Yes, that was a very special moment. If only she could get over her fear of losing you, because she wouldn't be losing you, she'd keep you and gain a loving girlfriend as well. Jessica treated me very special that day too, so I know that she's polyamorous too, it's just difficult, even for myself to get past the idea that a person should only have one mate because society drills that idea into our heads every day of our lives. But I know that you love me and I know that you love her, I know that she love you and that she loves me, and I love you both, if we, myself included, can get past that one love conditioning we could have something very very special."

"..."

"I know that you and Jessica are swingers, and that you two have a lot of group sex, but it's my thought that you're not just into group sex, I think that you're both deep down, polyamorous too because there was definitely more than just sex between the three of us, but because there was more than just sex between us, because there was obviously love between us and because of our societal conditioning to only have one love I think that love became a problem."

"I think you're absolutely right. Jessica and I still have group sex and it was never a problem with anyone else because it was just sex, but I know that I love you and from the way she talks about you and seeing you two together I know that she loves you, and she's never reconsidered fucking anyone who we were just having sex with, but she brings you up a lot, she asks me to invite you over so that we can fuck each others' brains out, but by the time you come over it's obvious that she distances herself from you, and I think that you're right about the reason, that we are conditioned by society to have only one love and that she knows that there is love there between the three of us and it scares her."

"..."

"Anyways, I have you to myself right now, so why don't you turn around and let me look at that cute butt of your's." Brad smiles.

Danielle turns around and wiggles her butt for Brad. Brad spanks her butt then gets down on his knees and kisses Danielle's left butt cheek, then he kisses her right butt cheek then he teases her butt crack lightly with his tongue. Brad licks in long sensuous strokes from Danielle taint to the top of her butt crack and back down over and over and over. Danielle thrusts her butt back against this stroking tongue, then Brad plunges his tongue deep into her ass. Danielle lets out a whimpering moan.

"I want you inside of me."

Still tongue fucking Danielle's ass Brad says nothing.

"I want you to make love to me, I want you to put your lovely cock deep inside of me and fill me with your love juice."

Brad stands up and places one hand on Danielle's hip and the other hand on her shoulder to pull her towards him and bend her over, he grabs his cock with his hand and rubs it up and down the crack of Danielle's ass teasing and teasing her with his manhood.

"Please, please, please fuck me, I want to feel you deep inside of me, I want you to make me your's." Danielle begs.

Brad presses his cock against Danielle's butthole and she opens up for him as his cock slowly disappears inside of her. Danielle moans with the sensation of being filled with Brad's cock. Brad slowly makes love to Danielle, he reaches around and pinches her nipple and Danielle lets out with a passionate squeal as she begins to squeeze her butt muscles and gyrates her ass with each recoil of Brad's thrust.

"Oh God that feels so good. I've never been with anyone who milks my cock with their ass the way that you do." Brad matches Danielle gyration on his inward thrusts.

"Oh God, I'm about to cum!" Danielle exclaims.

Brad pinches Danielle's nipple hard and twists it as he jackhammers his cock into her. Danielle, moaning, squealing, and panting like a whore in heat reaches under herself between her legs and massages Brad's balls. "Please, please, please give me your sperm. I want to feel your little swimmers deep inside of me. Please fill me with your white hot love juice." Danielle begs.

Brad forcefully pulls Danielle back against him by her hair as he thrusts in deep and hard and bites her like a rabid animal on her neck. Danielle lets out a little scream as the pain mixes to enhance the pleasure and they both spasm together as their orgasm ripples through them as they cum together. Brad pull out of Danielle and she turns to face him and wraps her arms around his neck and kisses him passionately as she feels his thick hot seed begin to ooze out of her well fucked ass and down her legs. "Oh God, I love you." Danielle confesses.

"I love you too." Brad says as he kisses Danielle again holding her tightly against him as the hot shower water continues to rush over them.

Chapter 3

Tom walks up to the hostess podium. "Seating for one?" the hostess inquires.

"No, seating for three," Tom corrects. "The other two will be arriving shortly."

"Very well. This way please." The hostess leads Tom to a booth as a server just finishes setting the places for the three customers. Tom sits down under the pale yellow light, he picks up a menu and gazes though it.

"Can I get you something to drink?" the server asks.

"Yes, I'll have aCoke." Tom answers. The server rushes off to get the glass ofCoca-Cola.A moment later the server returns with the ice cold glass ofCokeand places it in front of Tom.

"Have you decided what you want to order?" the server asks.

"Yes, but I'll wait for my friends to arrive before I order."

"Okay, just let me know when you're ready to order or when you need something else." the server says with a smile.

About ten to fifteen minutes later the hostess returns to Tom's table leading Danielle and Brad with her, and Tom stands to greet them. "Danielle, it's great to finally meet you in person." Tom states as he tenderly grabs her hand and kisses it like a gentleman. "You must be Brad." Tom reasons as he reaches to shake Brad's hand.

"Yes, nice to meet you, Tom." Brad says.

"Please have a seat," Tom offers gesturing.

"Ladies first," Brad gestures to Danielle, and Danielle sits in the booth across from Tom, then Brad sits beside her, and Tom joins across from them.

"Can I get you something to drink?" the server asks. "Can I get you a refill?" she directs to Tom.

"I'll have an unsweetened tea." Danielle orders.

"I'll take aMt. Dew,if you have any." Brad states.

"Sorry, we only haveCokeproducts," the server explains.

"Okay, I'll take aCoke." Brad says.

"Yes, I'll take that refill, please," says Tom.

"You were drinkingCoke?" The server reconfirms with Tom.

"Yes." Tom answers.

"Okay, I'll be right back with your drinks." The server rushes away.

Looking at Danielle, "pictures and seeing you on web cam don't do you justice," Tom compliments.

Danielle blushes, "thank you. You look more handsome in person yourself."

The server returns with the drinks and sets them down, "an unsweetened tea for you, aCokefor you, and aCokefor you. Are y'all ready to order?"

"I am, I'm starved," Danielle states, obviously worked up an appetite from her love making with Brad.

123456...8