Daniel's Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniel shivered. She WAS fucking him and he liked it. "YES!"

Lily moved once slowly in and out. Daniel shivered and moaned.

Lily slowly started fucking his tight ass. Each time she pressed deep the device would rub her clit and send sparks through her.

Each thrust elicited a moan from him. She could feel his excitement. She became empowered.

"You like this Daniel?" She asked

Daniel moaned. "Yes, Lily."

Lily thrust deeper. "Tell me how much!" She ordered

Daniel gasped. "I LOVE IT!"

Lily went harder and faster.

Daniel squirmed and moaned as she fucked his ass. He was being swept away on the feeling of her doing his ass. He ground his ass against the cock. He groaned as his cock twitched and throbbed. He grabbed his cock and began jerking it hard and fast, Lily gasped as she saw him grab his cock.

"Ohh…Look at you my little slut! You enjoy me fucking your ass, don't you?" She whispered.

Daniel moaned as the pressure increased in his balls and his ass. Fuck yes he was enjoying. He felt his balls swelling from the excitement. Lily felt her own orgasm building. Each time she ground her hips into his the device was stroking her clitoris. She moved faster in time with his erratic stroking.

Daniel moaned as he felt his cock swelling in preparation. He shuddered and quaked as his cum zoomed to the tip of his cock.

"AH! Ah! LILY! I'M CUMMIN! FUCK ME, LILY! FUCK ME!"

Lily moaned as her clit became sensitized. She thrust forward again and she exploded into space. Daniel cried as his cum spurted again and again onto the bed. Lily slumped against his sweaty back and smiled. She never thought that would be as good as it was.

She slowly removed the cock from his ass and then took the device off her body. She moved off the bed and went to her closet yet. She took out a stout five inch dildo with testicles. She lay on the bed next to him. She looked at his face and saw euphoria but it wasn't done yet. "It's not over yet. Well you recuperate I will do a little something for myself." She purred.

Daniel shifted to he could get a view of her pussy. He watched breathless as she slid the cock inside.

Lily groaned as the cock filled her pussy. She could feel herself pulsing around it. She slowly moved it in and out. Daniel watched as she fucked herself on the cock. He could see her juices coating the stiff phallus. He watch more intensely as he saw her speed up with the thrusting. He could tell she was close to cumming

"OH! DAN! BABY, I'M CUMMING! CUMMIN!"

Daniel leaned forward and took one of her hard nipples into his mouth and suckled hard and deep. Lily groaned as her body heated up. Her pussy began twitching. She was cumming.

DAN, BABY I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING!

Daniel groaned as he saw her cum gush out and saturate the covers and the inside of her thighs. She slumped tiredly on the bed. Daniel pulled her close and stroked her hair. Lily nuzzled his chest. "Give me minute and I can come back with more for you." She whispered.

Daniel kissed her forehead. He knew now she was a force to be reckoned with.

"Take your time, darling. We have all night."

PART 2 OF DANIEL'S DESIRE COMING SOON!!!!!!!!

12