Dani's New Life Ch. 04b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dani gasped and smiled and laughed herself into a mini-climax as she read the three engraved lines in the dark, varnished wood:

The Official Sluts of Phi Lambda Alpha

Theresa (Teri) Spinetti

Daniella (Dani) Spinetti

Laughing and crying and hugging and kissing the three men as they helped her into the shower, Dani was both pleased and grateful that both Win Roberts and Rosie Armstrong were very willing to wait for their turns todebauchtheir old friend's daughter...as long as it didn't take too long for her to recover. She promised them it would happen as fast as she could schedule two days back in Boston. They watched her soap up her hands and gently caress her sore, bruised body, her fingers gently massaging her tender breasts, her well-used pussy, and her still semi-open and raw asshole. Dani saw them looking at her and noticed the bulges growing in their trousers. She let the hot, steamy spray wash the remains of her initiation down the drain and stepped out of the shower into a large, warm towel in James' hands.

The pretty blonde, looking incredibly young and innocent without her make-up, giggled like a school-girl as six hands moved the thick towel across her firm, lithe body. The heat and the insatiable hunger came back to her immediately – she felt an infinite capacity for sex in any form as her lust drove everything else from her consciousness. She fell to her knees on the thick bathroom rug before the two Harvard professors as the towel dropped, revealing her complete nakedness. She rubbed their swelling organs through their pants and smiled up at them. "Please," her voice sounded as young as she looked, "may I be your slut tonight, too?"

Without waiting for an answer, she nimbly unzipped them and drew their thickening pricks out of their confinement. Slowly, almost lovingly, she laved their hard, stiff cocks with her delicate pink tongue moving from one to the other. Dani was constantly stroking them both as she alternated taking Winston's nice, long cock deep into her throat and then stuffing Rosie's fat shaft completely between her lips, her tongue dipping into his piss-hole to lick up his constant stream of pre-cum.

Only a few minutes passed before the combined excitement of the entire evening crashed down on the two older men. Dani could feel the swelling and the tell-tale throb of Dr. Robert's cock as lodged deep in her throat, but she wasn't ready – she wanted this to be the most memorable blowjob he ever had. Sucking as hard as she could, she moved her lips back until just his head remained in her mouth . With her right hand, she circled thumb and finger around him and squeezed hard while her left hand pulled his sac sharply downward. She let his large, spongy head slip out of her mouth with apop!and looked up into his eyes.

"I have a confession to make, Professor." The slim, naked blonde, on her knees before him, sounded exactly like the intimidated first year law student he'd met six years before; it made his flesh quiver with the excitement he'd felt whenever he saw her back in her student days. "I lied to you...the first day we met...and almost every time we spoke after that." Her fingers were moving again, stroking his shaft and playing with his cum-filled balls. She started licking him again, unable to stay away from the erect penis she'd dreamed about for three years.

"What..I don't know..." his confusion was evident as he tried to focus on what she said...not the unworldly pleasure he was feeling throughout his groin.

"Do you remember, Doctor, how you used to end your conversations with me?" He shook his head, not knowing what the naked angel before him was talking about. "You used to ask me 'Is there anything you'd like to say, Ms. Spinetti?' And I always said no. I'm sorry, Professor – that was a lie. There was always something I wanted to say."

Dani's voice was getting deeper and she could feel the control she wielded over the three men surrounding her. Opening her mouth, she slipped her lips over his stiff erection, her lips gliding slowly past the ridge of his head and down the shaft. When his cock hit her throat, Dani started breathing through her nose, relaxing her muscles and letting him in. In seconds, he was lodged deep in her throat and she could feel him expand as his body readied itself for climax. Once again, she lifted herself off his ready-to-shoot weapon and stopped his orgasm with her fingers.

Dr. Winston Roberts groaned as she stopped his imminent explosion. He was not a stupid man – he'd watched her climax earlier with the Judge and he knew that she was no stranger to pain and abuse. He would have loved to change the smirk on her face with a slap of his hand, but he knew better than to leave any visible marks. Wisely, he grabbed a handful of the long, blonde hair behind her head and pulled hard, snapping her face up to his.

"Don't do that again,slut...unless you're told to." The pain from the back of her scalp connected directly with the core of her cunt, sending waves of pleasure/pain throughout her body. His voice was as hard and cold as any she'd ever heard before. It excited her beyond comprehension, bringing back all the fantasies she had about him...realizing only now how trulysubmissiveshe was even back then. He took his long, thick prick in his other hand and slapped her cheeks with it.

Dani shivered as the hot cock-flesh smacked against her face. Each slap made her pussy walls moisten even more, her arousal floating on the air around her as her girl-juice started dripping down the inside of her thigh.

"Tell me now, slut." His grip on her hair grew tighter with each word he spoke. The pain became a constant chill, causing goose bumps to cover her flesh and her nipples to grow harder and longer with each passing second.

"From the first class, Professor, and every day that I saw you after that," Dani's voice broke with her embarrassment...she had never said anything like this before – to anyone, "I wanted to tell you...Itried, Dr. Roberts...I wanted you...I wanted you to fuck me...every day...I wanted you to...own my pussy...use me anytime and any way you wanted to." She felt the heat in her core start to expand through her hungry sex as she knew she would tell him her final truth.

"And when you were through using me for your pleasure...I wanted...God help me, I still do...I want you to make me pregnant, Professor...I want your baby in me." The words made her cum.

The Harvard-trained attorney was barely able get those shocking words out of her mouth, yet she couldn't stop the litany of lust that poured out of her . She looked into his powerful, intelligent eyes and tried to finish what she had started.

Her voice came out in a deep, scratchy whisper. "I knew I was a bad girl, Professor. I realize now that I wanted...no, Ineededyou to punish me." The slim blond took his hard, curved shaft in her hand and licked the underside from his balls to his crown before taking her tongue off him again. This time, she looked up with her eyes wide open.

"Do you still have that beautiful, black alligator belt, Professor?" He looked down and nodded once. Dani opened wide and slid her puffy pink lips over his cock-head and down his shaft until her nose was pressing against his groin. Grunting so everyone could hear, she swallowed his thick, pulsating shaft twice before easing back up and letting him slide gently between her lips on the way out.

"Good," she giggled up at the handsome, distinguished man, "but that means I have to spend the first night I return with Rosie." The giggle left her voice and the laughter went out of her eyes as she started stroking Winston with one hand and massaging his heavy balls with the other. "I mean after all, it wouldn't be fair if he got 'damaged goods'." Her eyes were dark and flaming as they bored into his. "You will whip me with that belt, won't you?" Her voice was little more than whispered passion and unabated lust. "Until that shiny black snakeskin makes my creamy white ass all red and bloody?" She looked at him with nothing but total submission in her eyes. "When the time is right...you'll give me your baby, won't you?"

There was complete silence from the three men – the only sounds now were the strangled moans and groans that came from deep inside her. She sat back just a little and stared first into Rosie Armstrong's eyes and then she turned and did the same to James before resuming her rightful place before Winston Roberts...on her knees – her trained and talented mouth at cock-level.

"No one will tell my father, Win...just like no one will tell him about the Judge." Without another word, Dani plunged her open mouth over his plum-sized cock-head and started sucking him as hard as she could. Her tongue wrapped around his thick, vein-covered shaft, teasing him unmercifully just underneath the crowned ridge and then licking his piss-hole clean of the pre-cum that seemed to never stop running out of him. The harder she sucked the louder her Professor moaned. His moans turned to groans as she cradled his scrotum in the palm of one hand and started twisting the fingers of her other hand around the bottom of his cock.

Once, twice, three times she took him completely inside her mouth and throat, letting him feel the power that comes with skull-fucking a beautiful and willing girl on her knees until she held him with just his sensitive head lodged inside her lips. Her hand twisted again as her fingers stroked the underside of his shaft. When she drew a sharp fingernail slowly across his cum-filled sac, he groaned and gasped and then released rope after rope of his still fertile semen across her tongue, filling her hungry mouth.

The scene played out next to him was just too exciting and Dr. Armstrong was nearly ready to blow his load as well. Seeing his favorite student naked and exposed – used over and over by all the men of Phi Lambda Alpha - was enough to make the distinguished Afro-American professor as excited as he'd been in years. To see her on her knees, her pretty mouth stuffed with his colleague's cock was almost too much for the older man. He had to squeeze the base of his thick, dark shaft with one hand and pull down on his full, heavy scrotum with the other to keep himself from cumming much too soon.

The hot, young, white girl reminded him so much of his first real love – Teri Spinetti, Dani's mother. Roosevelt Armstrong had grown up in a strict Southern Baptist home and like the good son he was, he applied all of his time and energies to church and school. He never dated during college and it wasn't until he reached law school that his best friend convinced the handsome African-American to accompany himself and his date to dinner one night during a long holiday weekend. The brilliant but shy, unsophisticated man fell instantly for the uninhibited and sexy Italian woman. After having more to drink than he was used to, Rosie let his good friend Arthur and his hot girlfriend talk him into going with them back to Arthur's apartment.

She was the first woman he'd ever been with – he'd never even made-out with a girl before that night. His friend watched while Teri seduced the virgin student with a lingerie show and an amateurish lap-dance. He couldn't believe the sublime and exquisite sensations that flooded through him the first time she stretched her lips around his incredibly thick organ. Cumming almost immediately, he stayed hard as the beautiful young student proceeded to mount him and work that beer-can thick shaft into her stretched, screaming pussy. Finally, after taking minute after minute to work him all the way inside of her stretched vaginal walls, he came again as Teri screamed at her boyfriend, "Yes, I'll marry you, Arthur...but I'll never give this up – don't try to make me!"

He still remembered how Dani looked at the pool that day – her long legs taking his gaze up to her perfect teenage ass and then to her budding breasts that promised a taste of nirvana. He didn't really care about her age...over the years he'd often pictured her naked and lying next to her mother...he moved back and forth between them, stretching their tiny pink pussies with his fat, black cock. The thought of having them together, his favorite fantasy throughout the years, suddenly seemed well within his grasp and a chill passed through him with that realization.

As soon as Dani's soft, pink tongue wiped off the last drop of the thick, salty crème from Winston's softening dick, she transferred her attention to her favorite teacher. She felt his hot, broad, ebony organ throb and twitch on her tongue and knew instantly how close to climax he was. As soon as she took most of his fat cock into her mouth she knew she wanted to please him as best she could. She sucked even harder, both hands working his thick, black shaft as she forced her face further down until her pretty pink lips pressed against the short gray curls covering his groin. For a fleeting moment, the former student thought she was in charge of what was going on – until she felt her old teacher's large, black hands surround her small, delicate face.

The loving, caring blowjob that she wanted to give him was transformed almost instantly into a brutally painful and demeaning display of power – there was nothing loving or caring about it at all. His fingertips pressed painfully into her skull as he held her captive – her lips were stretched wider than ever while pressed hard against his flushed ebony skin. They both could feel his thick manliness expanding even more as he pushed his hips forward, driving his huge head into her throat. If he heard the mewling sounds of protest coming from her, he didn't let it show.

Caught unaware by his sudden and unexpected dominance, Dani was not prepared for what he was doing to her. She hadn't taken a deep breath and now his huge girth sealed her lips completely. His plunge started her gagging and sent tears streaming from her eyes. As Rosie forced his beer-can thick, shiny ebony cock even further down her constricted throat, the young, blonde corporate officer felt her eyes start to roll back into her head, her vision turning misty and gray. One more lunge and his plum-size head pushed into her esophagus – James and Winston swearing in disbelief as Rosie's cock was visible from the outside in Dani's throat – and the mist in her eyes turned to electric, multi-colored lights on the back of her eyelids. A river of thick, creamy semen poured out of his cock and down her open throat, bringing her over with him. And just as she started to pass out from the overwhelming combination of pain and pleasure, her pussy exploded, shooting her fragrant girl-juice down her thighs and soaking the carpet she was kneeling on.

Dani woke up on the couch a few minutes later. James was tending to her with a warm washcloth and a large, fluffy towel. When her eyes fluttered open, she found him smiling warmly down upon her, his hands remarkably gentle as they cleaned and dried her as best they could. After a moment, she seemed to panic and tried to sit up but James held her down softly with the thick towel. "We're all alone, Dani. They've all gone – your professors both said they would email you soon regarding your return arrangements." Dani smiled up at her gentle benefactor. "Now it's time for you to get dressed...your coat and shoes will do just fine." She let him slide her shoes on her bare feet and then help her up from the couch. A wave of dizziness passed over her as she leaned into James strong, solid body. He held her close until the feeling passed and then held her coat open. She stepped into it and he led her back the way they had come hours before.

Moments later he had her back in Alan's suite with whatever lingerie he'd found before they left the party room. It was now past 2:30am and the living room was silent except for the soft, sexy, rhythmic Brazilian jazz on the stereo. They were saying goodnight to each other as Sasha came gliding into the room.

Dani was bespelled and bewitched immediately and completely by the always surprising Russian beauty. Her hair was pulled back into innocent pigtails and it looked like she wore no make-up on her perfect, Slavic face. Dressed in peach-colored lacy boy-shorts and a matching spaghetti-strap thin halter top, she looked much closer to a girl in her twenties than a sophisticated and experienced international business women in her mid-thirties. Thanking James on Alan's behalf, she handed him an envelope as she escorted him out the front door of the suite.

Giggling like the girl she appeared to be, Sasha told James that Alan said the food was wonderful and if he felt his tip was notadequate, he could come back tomorrow for a little time with the new red-head. James was laughing as he walked down the hallway.

Sasha turned back towards Dani and motioned her towards the door. When the terribly abused yet still excited blonde was close enough, the Russian held her arms out and Dani fell immediately into her embrace. After what she'd had done to her by all those men earlier, she had never felt more welcome or sheltered in her whole life as she did that moment in the beautiful woman's arms. There was a softness there that Dani instinctively knew could be shared only by two women...intimately connected.

Sasha kissed her swollen lips so gently, promising more passion than Dani could deal with at the present. "Come with me," Sasha whispered in her ear, "I have a Jacuzzi in my suite. Let me make you feel better tonight, darling." She kissed Dani again, her tongue gently swiping Dani's lower lip. "Alan has beentraininghis newlittle girl." Sasha giggled like a schoolgirl and the sweet sound make Dani's pussy tingle. "He knows you'll be with me tonight, darling." She kissed Dani deeply this time, their eyes opening to each other in wordless communication.