Dark Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neither of us breathed, as time had stopped entirely. I woke from my trance when Elise shuddered and stretched her body in what seemed a study in slow motion. I reached down and felt the moistness of her body, so intense had been her effort. Slowly unwinding from her semi-naked coil, she'd twisted round to kneel between my legs and then rose up on her knees in front of me, still propped up by the ottoman. Her delicious breasts swayed so tantalizingly in front of my dazzled face. I had to taste them. I reached around behind her back, now warm and damp and silky satin smooth, and pulled her towards me. First gentle kisses brushed areolas, then my tongue traced their brownish pink ripples, then lips gave teasing tugs to hardened nipples.

I looked up and fell again under the spell of the smoldering dark eyes, radiant again with their own light in silhouette from the fire behind her. Their fires receded once again as Elise rose to her feet, leaving my face buried in the double folds of the dress's fallen top. She reached down and quickly pulled the dress straight up and over her head, and tossed it aside. My hands had slipped from the velvet-smooth skin of her back to pass over the lascivious curves of her bottom, tracing the lace of garter belt and panties.

Now as I looked up into those irresistible eyes, I once again breathed in the musky-sweet scent that flooded my senses coming from the black wet sheen of her panties' now liquid crotch. I instinctively reached up to feel the warm darkness of the smooth band of cloth between her legs, and the legs responded with a tremor that threatened imminent collapse. My hands felt trickles running down inner thighs, and my tongue reached up to taste the source of the ambrosial scent.

While my mouth savored Elise's sensual flood, her hands came down to undo the garters from the stocking tops, and to whisk away the garter belt. My hands found the top of the silky black panties and began to slide them down, to sounds of moans from high above my head. The black curls covering her mons veneris made my heart stop once again. The soaking splendor of the sparse black silky mop that covered her vulva sent shivers over every inch of me. Her outer lips were dark and sullen, and opened up to show the delicate pink within. My tongue found the inside of the panties' crotch, hovering just above her knees, and renewed their savoring of the musky dewy goodness of Elise's fount of sensual delight. Then I pulled them the rest of the way off and plunged my tongue into the silken treasure trove of her dripping pussy. Her knees began to give way.

Her voice, husky and shaken, said, "Stop, stop, or I'll collapse on you!." She sank to her knees, wrapped her arms around my neck and tasted her own elegant sweetness from inside my mouth on my musk-covered tongue. "Mmmm," her vocal chords resonated down my throat. My hands were now finding their way again along the heart-achingly lovely curves of her naked bottom, and were just about to descend along the crack opening into her succulent slit when I felt her arms unwrap from around my neck and start unbuttoning my shirt. "It's time for me to undress you," she said when we finally pulled our lips apart.

Flutists have fast and nimble fingers. She got me out of the shirt before I had time to take it in, and pulled the t-shirt off so fast I hardly had time to get my hands up in the air. I got to my feet to let the pants come down easier for her, and I felt her hand open them up and pull both pants and shorts down and off in one swift and effortless gesture. As I stepped out of them the hardest, reddest dick that had ever sprung out of my pants held its wine-dark head erect and glistening. Elise fell to her knees and wrapped her hands around it. She lifted her eyes as if to ask permission, then licked the glistening bead of pre-cum standing at the opening, ready to follow the others that had been soaking my shorts for some time. Then she licked and kissed it and looked up at me.

"I have never seen a guy masturbate?" she said." "Will you do it for me," she asked, turning those irresistible eyes up at me. "Will you cum for me? Will you cum on me, please?" "Yes, Elise, of course." I stood there, jacking off with my left hand, and touching her soft brown hair with my right. I was already pretty close to cumming; in fact I was surprised that I hadn't already cum in my pants when Elise masturbated in front of me. I pumped slowly, moving my hand as if in slow motion, so close in front of Elise's face. The pre-cum was dripping on her chin chest and breasts, as she tried greedily to catch its flow with her lips. My hips were already thrusting slowly, involuntarily, and the head had grown still darker and was pulsing before her lips. Her fingers lightly slid along the surface of my balls, and I nearly came from the shivers she invoked. I tried to hold back the rhythm of the strokes, but they came faster and harder of themselves. My breath was coming in ever shallower and tighter gasps, and I could feel the cum climbing into my throbbing stem from the burning cauldron of my balls. My hips were jerking in ever more intense and uncontrollable spasms.

Although I'd learned to jack off in silence, as I seldom had much privacy in the dorm, I'd never felt myself get so out of control. I felt my vocal chords rumbling low and guttural in my throat. "I'm gonna cum," I managed to articulate, and felt my knees grow wobbly as my cum climbed to meet the frenzy of my pounding hand and exploded on Elise's face and neck and hair and chest and breasts-it went all over her lovely downy skin. She took my cock in her mouth as well as she could, to ride its pounding, thrusting orgasm. She let it pump more hot jism into her mouth and swallowed what she could. The rest ran out her flutist's subtly muscled lips and off her chin. I caught the drips and rubbed them on her rigid nipples.

Sinking to my knees, I held her close and kissed with all the intensity I could muster. I tasted for the first time my own seed inside her mouth, and felt myself shiver with the surge of our kiss's passion. Her breasts, wet with my cum, were pressed into my chest so hard her nipples dug into my skin. Now we shared my gusher of cum, as her soft skin transferred my orgasm's warm wetness to mine.

"Let me lie you down now, Elise, so I can taste your cum. I pulled the cushions off the love seat next to us and laid them end to end in front of the fireplace for Elise. I laid her down gently upon them and opened wide her legs to let my mouth savor her very wet pussy. My tongue ran along her slit, first the outer surfaces of the inner lips, and then plowed deep in between them. The little nubbin of her clit peeked out from under its hood, and the touch of my tongue to it evoked an instant thrust from her hips and brought her legs together to squeeze the sides of my face. I heard her far-off sounding moans, though my ears were clamped shut. I kept my light and rapid tongue in motion in her slit, and sucked ever longer and harder on the clit. I let my tongue slide down and enter her dripping vagina, and was greeted with a gush of the heavenly nectar of her juices. Her hips were thrashing constantly now, and it was all I could do to follow the spasms of her pelvis. I put two fingers in her gushing hole and let my lips and tongue ride her clit for all it was worth.

She came again with wave after wave of shuddering spasms and vocalizations of short repeated moans, sighs and sounds of "yesss." Her back arched completely off the pillows, only to fall crashing back as her hips lifted high off the cushions, taking my sucking lips along with them. Her bucking ride refused to stop-her writhing was as of one demented, or so it seemed. Certainly no orgasm I had ever had had lasted near so long, nor taken control of me as this one did. My lips stayed with her for the most heavenly kiss of their short lives up to this moment.

When Elise finally crashed, sighing, to the cushions and I felt her spasms subside, I lay down beside her and kissed her long and deep, so that she could taste her own goodness. She lifted one arm and ran her hand through my hair, and held me in a long, sweet musky kiss. She closed her eyes, and seemed to drift off to sleep.

For the first time since I'd entered the room my ears caught sounds that came from neither of us. A big grandfather clock in the main hall bonged, and bonged. Twelve times, exactly. It's midnight, my drowsy thoughts concluded. Then, suddenly, it came to me. Midnight was when Ray the watchman always made his rounds. And he was pretty regular. "Oh, my God. They'll throw us out of school!" was the implication of getting caught by Ray. "Elise, quick, we've got to get out of here in SECONDS. Ray'll catch us!" It still hadn't soaked in to her, but I got up and surveyed the scene. "We'll never have time to get dressed and clear out.," I thought. I grabbed up my suit jacket and picked up Elise's shoulders and put the coat on her, then I got her scarf, overcoat and boots and got her into them. I pulled on my pants and stuck my feet in my shoes and boots, still nested together, then quick put on my overcoat. I grabbed up all the rest of the underwear, socks, stockings, Elise's dress and garter belt and stuffed them in my shirt and gathered it up like a laundry bag. Then I found Elise's bag and handed it to her. I quick turned off the gas in the fireplace and waved to Elise to put the cushions back. She did and I thought we had it all when I saw the shadow of her panties on the floor. I scooped them into my overcoat pocket and said to Elise. "Ray always parks in the drive in front and comes in the front door. I know from working late in the darkroom. Quick, out the back door!" We ran down the main hall and turned into the service corridor alongside the main ballroom. I heard the front door swing open as we reached the far end of the corridor. "Shhh!" I hissed, and we tiptoed to the kitchen door and went through it as silently as we could. Thank God for the full moon's light, streaming in the kitchen windows-we'd never have made it out without crashing into something otherwise. We got to the back loading dock outside the kitchen and opened its emergency crash bar as quietly as we could. Thank goodness doors weren't alarmed everywhere in those days.

We made it back to my car before we realized we were freezing. Elise was nearly naked, and my overcoat and pants weren't doing much to keep my teeth from chattering, either. Thank God my keys hadn't fallen out of my pocket-they got us in and the lumbering old straight six grumbled into action on the first try. Elise was practically in my lap, she was so cold. I held her as close as I could while the car did its best to warm up. I scraped the ice off the inside the windshield enough to see out a little. We shivered and chattered to each other as best we could to keep from succumbing to the numbing cold. I tried a kiss. That seemed to work pretty well-I worked better than anything so far to take our minds off the cold. When we finished Elise lay her head on my shoulder.

It looked at my watch. It was 12:05. It meant that, according to the arcane rules of that time, we had to WAIT until 12:30 to get Elise back in the dorm's front door. After 10:30 pm the women's dorm doors were locked, and the housemother only came to let girls in every thirty minutes until the curfew, which tonight was 12:30 for freshmen. We couldn't just sit still in the car for 25 minutes-the leaky old exhaust system might do us in with carbon monoxide with the windows all shut, sitting in one place. So I backed out of the parking place and said, "Let's go for a drive." Elise looked at me as if I'd lost my mind, but I pointed out that we had 25 minutes to spend and it couldn't be just sitting still. So we drove.

Within five minutes of our ride the heater had the car reasonably warm, and we could both relax our death grips holding our overcoats tight against our bare skin. Pretty soon it got positively summery in there. We were stopped at a traffic light near the art movie house when we noticed the crowd was pouring from the film we had started to watch. We saw standing at the corner beside the car the lady in the fur and her consort, looking as if they had just hated the movie. I winked at Elise. "Maybe we should give them a little show to make their evening." I unbuttoned my overcoat and pulled my pants down to my knees. Elise opened her overcoat and my jacket and we waved merrily to them as they stood there huddled against the cold. They looked perplexed to see our cheery waving, and only then noticed that they were being flashed by their former neighbors at the art film house, sitting nearly naked by them on the street. Elise leaned up to me and kissed me and grabbed my dick, now vertical again, to pick up our show for them where we had left off.

Thank heaven the light changed then and we were spared any further thoughts of our stunned elders. It felt good, riding around naked, so we finished the ride, enjoying the sight of each other, smeared with drying cum and letting hands roam where they would. We parked around the corner from the women's dorm, in a loading zone. I took some melting ice from inside the windows to wet her face and clean off as much of the dried cum as I could. She got out her makeup and covered up the rest.

There were students arriving for the 12:30 opening all round, so there was no way to get Elise dressed. We decided she'd have a hard time braving her way past the house mother with the underwear tied up in my shirt like laundry, and she'd look about eight months pregnant to hide it under her coat. So she went in wearing just my jacket and her overcoat. On such a cold night maybe no one would get too curious about her not even unbuttoning her coat. Maybe her roommate would be asleep or out of the room.

I'd keep her clothes and take her dress to the cleaners, I told her, leaving it in her name so she could pick it up and not arouse suspicion. I'd give her the rest tomorrow, in an innocent package. I didn't tell her I'd keep the lacy black panties. I did, and I still have them, to this day. We found a place in a deep shadow to kiss goodnight, and opened our coats and let our bare skins say goodnight to each other, too. Her dark eyes glowed, full of weariness and lust, as we wished each other a very good night.

12