Dark Fantasy Ep. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maultooth, in the back of the wagon lets go." Dario hollered out throwing another sack of gold coins into the back of the wagon. Maultooth quickly stood to his feet and moved his way to the wagon. On his way he passed a group of orcs, and upon spotting him began to grunt and cheer. Maultooth didn't even regard them at all. He just walked straight to the wagon and hopped in the back finding a comfortable spot to sit with his book. "Why do they do that?" Dario asked climbing up in the driver's seat. He snapped the reigns and the horses began to trot their way through the ash.

"To show their pride." Maultooth answered. "A half-orc shows the dominance over humans that the orcs have. Some tribes breed us just to prove their power to the humans and elves. Nothing will sicken a human more than the sight of a half-orc."

Dario listened turning the wagon around and began heading back to the Grodei Plains. They would be well into the plains by nightfall. The halfling would have to come up with a next move by then, as they sure couldn't just sit on three sacks filled with coin. Not just any coins, Qeullin gold, encrusted with small precious jewels which boosted their value up considerably.

"Where are we going?" Maultooth asked.

"Southwest, we have money to spend and a lot of it. I'm just not sure where I want to spend it." Dario snapped the reigns again, the horses having an easier time as the ground slowly became more and more solid as they neared the plains. After thirty or so minutes, Dario could make out green on the distant horizon and see the light of a setting sun seeping through the bleak of the Shadowlands. "Maultooth, come sit up front now. I'll need your eyes since night is falling."

Maultooth set his book aside and crawled out to the archer's seat and sat beside Dario. The sun had settled in the distant horizon and stars were beginning to appear. Soon the last light of day was gone and all that was left was the moonlit prairie and the thousands of stars spread across the night sky. Deeper into the grasslands ahead of them, Maultooth stood and gazed at a floating light ahead. It wasn't a wisp, but a lantern. Maultooth sat back down so as to not be threatening, but remained ready to pull his dual hand axes in a moment's notice.

The wagon pulled up to an elf female standing alone in the middle of the plains. The hood of her cloak down and her brown hair braided she looked upon the wagon and it's two inhabitants cautiously. A halfling and a half-orc were sure signs of slavers but that mattered little to her. She wore leather, and had deep and dark eyes. Dario stopped the wagon beside her. It only took a moment or two before he noticed the amulet that hung from her neck nestled between her full breasts pushing forth behind the leather bodice. He tapped Maultooth twice on the leg to let him know not to try anything funny.

"Looking to hitch a ride miss?" Dario asked the elf lady.

She looked over the two once more before nodding, "I am. You have noticed the amulet I wear, that of the Magi so you know I am not to be trifled with. If you can keep your company honest, I am going to the southwest."

Maultooth growled at her, but relented once he felt a kick from Dario. "I have no trouble keeping honest" Maultooth said taking his eyes away from her and looking ahead.

"Neither do I, I'm Dario and this here is Maultooth. He is dangerous so keep honest yourself and offer up payment for the ride." Dario spoke while signaling to Maultooth to get into the back again. After the half-orc excused himself into the back of the wagon Dario leaned over to see what the elf was offering for payment.

"I have three precious jewels for you halfling." The elf said holding her hand out to him. In her palm were three purple stones that reflected the moonlight.

"Deal" Dario blurted quickly snatching the jewels out of her hand. "You got a name elf lady?"

The elf set her lantern onto the wagon and then hoisted herself up. "Arinole" she whispered sitting down. Dario just nodded and snapped the reigns to get the horses moving again. She looked behind her to see how the half-orc was sitting, and was comforted slightly to see him sit behind the halfling his nose in a book. She thought it was odd for a half-orc to hold a book. But, better his filthy hands on that then his weapon or her she thought.

"We're going as far as the Borgo Mountains, got it?" Dario said to her.

"Will you stop to make camp?" She asked.

Dario shook his head no. "We have to be weary of wolves and bandits. It is best to keep moving until dawn."

In the back Maultooth stretched out as much as he could. His frame was far too tall for this wagon and he was cramped when lying down. After finding a comfortable enough position he closed his eyes. Like all of the orc kin he slept light, every sense still finely tuned into his environment. So he snapped awake when he felt someone brush against him. Opening his eyes he looked over to find that the elf had moved into the back with him and sat all the way to rear of the wagon.

"Did I wake you?" She asked Maultooth.

Maultooth groaned, "we don't sleep much anyway. Where are you heading?"

"To some ruins just north of Kahn. Is it true that half orcs can see in the dark and are as fearless as full blooded orcs?"

Maultooth rolled over onto his back then sat up. "True it is. What are you looking for there?"

"The ruins?"

"Yes."

The elf looked out the back to the star filled sky rolling behind them. After a moment she turned her head looking towards the half-orc once again. "Its an ancient text. A piece of an ancient puzzle being gathered at the Library in Kahn. No one has been able to retrieve that book yet, since it's guarded by a spirit called Red Cap. There is a handsome reward for it if you and your companion wish to be of aid in this venture."

"He's interested in rewards, I am interested in other things." Maultooth laid back down wanting to go back to sleep. He turned onto his side and clutched his dual hand axes in his hands closing his eyes once again.

~

The Masquerade

The sound of violins filled the massive domed ball room decorated with gold walls and colorful tapestries and banners and crowned with a massive chandelier hanging overhead. On the domed ceiling was hand painted portraits of Lady Selk and her family line reaching back seven generations, with their eyes ever watching downward at the guests spinning in dance to the music. They twirled in their gowns and extravagant costumes all wearing plain white or black masks covering their nose and eyes.

Through the dancing bodies Lady Selk glided through the room with a confident and sensuous stride. To her delight she spotted Lady Anellia Millington recognizable without her mask on. Lady Selk quickly moved over to her and greeted with exasperation. "Lady Anellia, how glad I am to have you here!"

Anellia smiled sliding her mask back on not wanting to spoil the party for Lady Selk. "Would I miss such an event?" She smirked.

"I really am happy to see you here, after such a cruelty as having your jewelry stole from you. Your bravery, I couldn't imagine myself after such a ghastly penetration of my personal affections." Lady Selk went on. Her eyes watched the features of Lady Anellia's face carefully.

"Some women can survive penetration, others thrive upon it."

Lady Selk smirked. "From what I have heard of the troubles of Hugo it must be the only penetration you have had in ages. You must be collecting dust."

"My fire burns as wildly as it ever did, no need to concern yourself with such trivial things Lady Selk," Anellia responded. "After all you have suddenly risen to such importance after such a long time of obscurity. I myself have been of importance for far too long and grow tired of it, and I will happily hand it to you as a gift."

"I see Lady Anellia age hasn't dulled your tongue."

"I sharpen it between the thighs of the house maids regularly. My favorite tune has come on, I must find Hugo to dance with, I will see you later tonight no doubt." With that Anellia quickly excused herself disappearing into the crowd.

Lady Selk turned her head towards the catering table and noticed a red headed girl in a cheap dress and standing next to her, none other then the Fatman himself. She strolled over to him with a smile as he greedily grabbed at some cakes. She was disgusted with his pig like behavior but she hid it while offering him a pleasant smirk. "Why hello there Fatman, I don't seem to remember you being on the invitation list."

"I'm not," the Fatman blurted, after swallowing some food down he turned and faced the lady. "I have come on business. I was invited by an acquaintance and he had me put on the list along with an escort."

"And the escort?" Lady Selk asked.

"Her name is Gloria. One of my...employees."

"Dear me, the beast can speak in civil tongue" Lady Selk laughed turning away from him. She gazed about the room for a moment before spotting a tall, well built man with thinning brown hair. He was in uniform and carried a rapier at his side. "Have you met Captain Jarred?"

"I know him." The Fatman muttered grabbing another cake.

Lady Selk whistled grabbing the Captain's attention. Once she had it in full she motioned him over, and the Captain quickly moved to join Fatman and her at the cake table. "Captain Jarred, this is the Fatman."

Captain Jarred extended his hand towards the Fatman with as a polite smile as he could muster. "Yes I know the man as quite the criminal," the Captain spoke still extending his hand.

The Fatman looked over his shoulder at Jarred and used the Captain's sleeve to wipe the crumbs off his hand. "You know me as a criminal, I know you as a dickless sycophant."

The Captain reached for his rapier at the insult but his hand was stopped by the grasp of Lady Selk. He took in a deep breath and relented his intention of assault. The Fatman seemed unconcerned about Jarred's wrath. Unsatisfied with his company Jarred stormed away in a huff leaving an awkward silence. Lady Selk didn't try and break it, she just grinned and walked off to follow Jarred out of the ballroom into a darkened hallway.

"Filthy pig!" Jarred exclaimed ready to walk back into the ballroom sword drawn.

"Relax" Lady Selk whispered pressing her body against his. "He will be done with soon enough," Lady Selk's hand ran down the stomach of the Captain until it came onto his belt. Opening the belt she slid her hand down his pants grabbing at his cock. She stroked it slowly until it was hard and whispered into his ear, "go to the smoking den and have a good time." She pulled her hand away and left the Captain yearning. As she walked away she passed by two costumes she hadn't seen before. Both were men, one was tall with sandy blonde hair and the other dark skinned and young looking. Like everyone else at the ball they were masked.

When he passed by Lady Selk, Hector ignored her and instead kept looking forward. He was relieved to see Hayabusa did as well. Out of the corner of his eye he watched as Lady Selk proudly glided back into the ballroom and away from ear shot. He then scanned the room and found Rogra standing in the corner with his arms folded over his chest. Hector just watched the scene for a minute before turning his head to Hayabusa. He explained, "find the Fatman and get the poisoned dart. How he smuggled it in when every guest is searched so extensively is beyond me. But if he got in he should have it. Watch for Captain Jarred as well, he has quite the eye." Hector watched Hayabusa nod and then walk away. He then started to make his way around the ballroom to get into better position with Rogra when he bumped into a woman.

"Excuse me" Anellia apologized to the man.

"It was my fault."

"Of course it wasn't, you haven't seen my husband Hugo Millington around have you?" She asked him.

Hector thought a moment, "can't say that I have. I don't mean to be rude miss, but I am waiting on someone."

Anellia raised her brow, he was a little too polite to be a noble. But then all sorts of people have snuck into masquerades before. She bowed to the stranger though just the same, "I must be off anyway. Good speaking with you."

Hector didn't reply, he just walked off after a polite nod. Anellia watched him for a moment with a bit of curiosity. Her missing husband quickly jumped back into mind to grab her attention. With an annoyed sigh she left the ballroom through the main hall. She searched every part of the house open to guests and even peaked in parts that were not but could not find him. After a few minutes she gave up and decided to just find a quiet spot to sit in for a while. She found an isolated hallway but was disheartened to find it occupied. She recognized the Fatman, and he seemed to recognize her. She didn't know who the red head with him was, but she left them alone to find another spot of her own.

After the noblewoman was gone the Fatman pulled Gloria into a closet shutting the door behind them. He pulled up her skirt and got down on one knee. His cleverness was often underestimated but that usually worked to one's advantage. Grabbing hold of a string, he pulled out a cylinder, wooden container from her pussy. He quickly opened it with his teeth and took out a single dart that was stored inside. A smile came across his face. He handed the dart to Gloria who palmed it.

"Orcs are immune to almost every poison except one. The one poison that will kill them almost immediately is extract from Redknot Root," the Fatman spoke while standing back up. "Hector's plan is ingenious. Remind me to give him a raise....not too big of one."

The Fatman took Gloria by the arm and led her out of the closet and they both began to go back to the ballroom. Gloria's nerves were getting to her. With each step, she shook more and more until the Fatman had to put both arms around her shoulders and hold her tight. They stopped and he spent a few minutes trying to calm her. He didn't blame her, his whores were not meant for this sort of work. He whispered soothing and reassuring thoughts into her ear and after she had calmed they continued on. Gloria looked to her left through an open double door that led to a smoke filled room littered with many guests. The Fatman seemed to have noticed to, but kept on walking straight ahead down the hall to the ballroom.

The Brat watched the Fatman and the red head pass before turning back to the smoking den. Hugo standing next to him asked, "is my wife gone?"

"Indeed she is" the Brat answered. He turned around to find the room filled with guests in costume smoking at pipes, injecting themselves with liquids and snorting powders. The woman all laughing with the men as they were groped and kissed at. He found a place to sit between two women whose dresses had been torn open and breasts were hanging out. The Brat leaned one of them back and sprinkling a white powder on of them, snorted the powder off her bare breast. A rush went through his body his cock hardening right away. He pulled it out from his trousers and grabbing the woman firmly by the hair shoved her mouth down onto it.

The masked woman was more then willing greedily sucking at him moaning wildly. Her mouth glided while another woman flipped up her dress from behind, and began to lick her pussy with fervor. The Brat's senses went wild and his eyes widened while his hand combed through the woman's hair.

Hugo had found a woman in the corner with her face buried between the thighs of another, but had her naked ass perked into the air. The woman cried out as she felt the man, penetrate her tight asshole slowly. Her moans vibrating against the wet folds of her lesbian lover.

The entire room soon fell into a drug induced orgy. Bodies upon bodies writhing against one another, women with all three holes filled being pounded at from every direction. Captain Jarred, had two women on their knees in front of him, both stroking and licking at his flesh. Women snorted powder off of each other's stomachs and then turned their heads to have their mouths stuffed with hard man meat.

Lady Selk watched in delight, her pussy dripping from arousal, but she did not dare to let anyone touch her. A call out for Rogra for any unwanted advances would end this quickly. Since their attention was on themselves, she simply watched in aroused amusement. One woman in particular caught her eye as she was at the center of the room and at the center of a gangbang. When one man finished with her another would step up to take his place as she took on three or four at a time.

Her face and body were dripping with sweat and cum and her eyes had rolled up to the back of her head in sheer ecstacy. Moans, cries, groans, howls all filled the halls the only place it was not penetrating was the ballroom where the music drowned it out. The smell of smoke and semen was heavy in the air and the heat and humidity of the room was reaching the point of an inferno. A few men had ejaculated into a glass and passed it around for the women to sip and drink.

Lady Selk then felt eyes upon her, the eyes of Captain Jarred watching her as took a masked woman from behind. His eyes were filled with intensity locked onto the eyes of Lady Selk. Tears welled up in the masked woman's eyes as the Captain was fucking her harder then she ever felt. Each thrust of his was filled with anger as well as passion built up in the shaft of his cock. She cried out from being hurt and seeing that Lady Selk could take no more.

She exited the room quickly finding Essena, the Brat's slave kneeled by the door waiting for her master's beckoning. Lady Selk grabbed Essena by the hair dragging her away telling her, "I'm going to borrow you."

Essena tried to resist but after seeing the determination of Lady Selk decided to resist no longer. The punishment for her would either be death, which she would gladly embrace or another piercing. By this time another piercing mattered little to the slave after so many. Crawling on her hands and knees while being pulled by the hair, she followed Lady Selk up a flight of stairs and into her bedroom.

"Stand up," Lady Selk commanded.

Essena did just that keeping quiet and her eyes down. Lady Selk shut and locked the bedroom door behind them and quickly went to a chest and opened it. She pulled out a cat-tailed leather whip and put it in Essena's hand. Lady Selk then crawled onto her bed on all fours pulling her skirt up to reveal her bottom to the slave girl.

"Beat me" the lady cried out, "hurt me as bad as you can you little bitch."

Essena paused for a moment. Of all the things she was asked to do as a slave this was the most bizarre to her. She didn't even know how to react. After a tense moment Essena finally walked up to Lady Selk and after a deep breath whipped her across the backside. Selk cried out a little. Still uncomfortable with the situation she whipped Lady Selk again half-heartedly. The lady felt a bit of a sting but not much. Essena stood quietly for a moment before looking up into Lady Selk's vanity mirror. Essena gazed at her self, her ear clipped, hair cut and her face filled with that terrible metal. A small wave of sorrow crashed over her eyes, but a much larger wave came next and crashed over her very soul. It was a wave of anger and resentment.

Essena took a step back. She took in a deep breath and brought the whip crashing down upon Lady Selk's backside. The crack echoed through out the room and Lady Selk's back arched and head raised as she let out a terrible cry. Her eyes all ready filling with tears. Lady Selk's hands clenched the bed sheets in anticipation for the next blow. Essena brought another down upon her, this one more brutal than the last. Lady Selk barely had time to scream out as Essena began to beat her with blow after rapid blow. Flogging the noblewoman as the slave girl had been flogged so many times before.