Dark Fate Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Levy slid his middle finger between her wet silky folds and took his time rubbing her until she was trembling, her legs on the verge of giving out from beneath her. He easily supported nearly her entire weight with his arm around her just below her breasts.

"Tell me, Csitri, who do you belong to?" Levy asked softly, very slowly pushing his finger deeper inside her.

"Y-you, I belong to you..." she whimpered.
"That's right, you are mine. You cannot escape from me."

Aislinn cursed herself. She made it so easy for Levy to dominate her but she was finding it impossible to escape the fire that coursed through her because of his need.

"Before we go any further turn off the water," Levy commanded, relaxing his hold on her just enough so that she could bend over to reach the knobs.

He seized the opportunity as she bent over to press himself inside her. Aislinn winced at the sudden pain but did her best to relax knowing that it would only be momentary.

"You're a sly devil aren't you!" She chided, positioning herself better so she could use the shower knobs to support her upper body.

"I can be whatever you need me to be Csitri." Levy whispered pushing farther in her, her tightness sending waves of lightning zigzagging through his body.

"Ow..."
It was insanely hard for Levy to stop himself to keep from hurting her. The water had rinsed away a majority of her natural lubrication causing there to be a bit more friction then she was prepared for.
To distract her from the pain he began to massage her lower back and bottom as he tried again. He had to go achingly slow, a pace that sent him to the absolute brink of his control, his need boiling just beneath the surface like a volcano about to erupt.
Soon her wincing was replaced by soft needy moans as she tried to match the furious pace he set. Stopping was no longer an option for Levy even if he hurt her.

He wished she could see just how beautiful she was right then. The way every one of her muscles contracted each time he buried himself deep inside her. The sweet sound of her panting as she tried desperately to breathe through each invasion. Levy dug his fingers into her sides, an action that earned him one of her more erotic moans. Aislinn really was too sexy for her own good!
Fuck, she smelled so damn good too! Her sweet, sweat laden scent finally pushed Levy past his control and he leaned over to nibble on her side. A little taste, that was all he wanted, just enough to satisfy the raging beast inside him fighting for dominance.

When he could no longer tolerate anymore of her breathless giggles and squirming he bit down on her side. Aislinn moaned loudly in shock as the sharp pain of Levy's fangs piercing her skin pushed her over the brink into pure unadulterated pleasure. Her body shook as she felt her muscles clamp down violently around him.

"Fuck..."
Her legs buckled beneath her forcing Levy to support her full weight as he continued to feed.
"Le-Levy!!"

Aislinn's soft quivering voice pulled Levy out of the red haze that had nearly taken complete control of his mind. He rammed into her hard one last time, burying himself as deeply as he could get and locking her to him as let himself fall over the edge. Aislinn cried out again as another smaller orgasm rippled through her body.

Levy groaned as waves of pleasure washed over and through him, made nearly unbearable by Aislinn's muscles clamping down again and again around him to milk him of every last drop of his essence. Such a greedy woman!

Aislinn sank to her knees and began to quietly sob when Levy finally released her. Levy sat down behind her and pulled her as much into his lap as the limited space of the bathtub allowed and let her cry herself out against his chest.

They sat in silence for quite some time, Aislinn's muffled sobs the only sound other then Levy's heavy breathing. He closed his eyes and leaned his head back against the wall, feeling her blood drip down his chin and neck. He knew how he must look to her but he didn't care, he was satisfied.

Once Aislinn had sufficiently calmed down she stared up at Levy. To see the blood, her blood, dripping down his neck frightened her but strangely excited her as well. To know that loving her put him at such peace, that he would willingly let her see such a sight and inadvertently reveal the darkest truth about himself filled her with a happiness she hadn't know before.

Levy opened his eyes when Aislinn shifted into a kneeling position in front of him, locking her eyes with his. He found no fear in her wide eyed stare, only a boundless love that made him feel overwhelmingly humble before her. Never had he actually believed that he would find her, Aislinn, his soul mate, the light to his darkness, the very reason for his existence, yet, here she was.

Sensing his moment of weakness Aislinn leaned forward, rubbing her breasts against his chest as she mewed softly and began to lick and nibble at his neck. Levy froze. He knew how he looked, her blood on him, his eyes, no doubt crimson, should have made her turn away but she hadn't.

"Aislinn..."

Levy tried to push her away but she refused to move. It was becoming obvious what she wanted but he wasn't quite sure if she was in full control of herself. He'd seen it happen before to other couples when one was human. Eventually the human would be driven by pure instinct to become a vampire, perhaps it was this innate need to become completely his that was now driving Aislinn's behavior.

Honestly, He was shocked. He'd always thought he'd be the one to try and initiate the ritual but here she was, waiting and willing. He didn't know how to proceed. If he let her do as she pleased then her mortal life would come to an end and he doubted in her current state that she was aware of everything that entailed.

Aislinn made her way up Levy's neck to his chin, licking and nibbling until she came to his lips. He tried to keep his mouth shut but she was too insistent, digging her nails into his chest until he finally relented.

She wasted no time in trying to bite down on his tongue to make him bleed but she was too clumsy in her heated state and to do it properly. Finally Levy gave in and bite his own tongue and let her suck on it. He allowed her to only take enough blood to form a mental bond between them before he pushed her away.

Aislinn scowled, new tears burning the corners of her eyes.

"Not yet, me Love," Levy whispered, wiping away the blood that dripped from the corner of her mouth with his thumb.

God she was so beautiful! Levy almost changed his mind when she pouted at him. He could only shake his head no until she finally gave up with a very unhappy sigh.

"Perhaps it's time we finished our shower," Levy stated softly, pushing aside her wet bangs. She sighed again and turned around to turn the water back on.
Levy took his time cleaning their bodies before leading a very tired and mostly satisfied Aislinn back to her bed. She fell asleep almost instantly, a weeks worth of worry vanquished by their impromptu love making and blood sharing.
Levy stayed awake just long enough to clean up the bathroom before rejoining her. If only for a short time, it was nice to be able to forget about the rest of the world and sleep with his beloved, the one woman he had waited over five hundred years to find.

12