Dark Horse: Tales from the Ranch Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AwkwardMD
AwkwardMD
1,326 Followers

***

The other three ponies were already waiting when Beau and Ms. Winters came out. The sun was an hour past set, and full dark was soon in coming. Peep and Belle sat on either side of Velvet, who was laid out on her stomach facing the side wall of the barn. The steel haired woman unclasped Beau's leash and took her bowl from the tray Beau carried. Belle kept trying to make eye contact with her, but she couldn't bear to meet his gaze.

"You can set it down here," Peep said nervously, pointing in front of herself. She tucked her knees a little closer to her chest, and bit her lip. Beau quivered and practically slammed the tray down onto the corner of the blanket, remembering Ms. Winters' instructions not to let any popcorn hit the grass, at the very last second. Peep frowned as she leaned forward to pass out bowls to Velvet and Belle.

Beau paused; they had left space for her on the blanket next to her brother, but she hadn't figured out how to apologize to him yet. Her guilt had been tearing her apart since she'd seen him limping that next morning, and with Ms. Winters constantly reminding her that it was her own fault he'd been in Velvet's stall in the first place and no race planned to redeem herself, that guilt was not likely to be assuaged any time soon. Instead, she turned and sat on the far side, between Peep and the chair they'd brought out for Ms. Winters.

The woman herself was tinkering with a laptop and projector, set up on a pile of hay bales behind the rest of them. Just as Beau settled down in the grass beside the blanket, Ms. Winters gave a triumphant "Ah ha!", and the projector lit up the side of the barn with a mirror image of her desktop. Beau colored at the background picture of the desktop; her, post-orgasm, dangling from the padded cross, shiny with sweat, 30 feet across and 15 high. She breathed easier a moment later when the wall went black, to be replaced with the towering snow-covered peak and white stars of Paramount Pictures (A Gulf + Western Company). "Love this movie," she said loudly, as she walked back to her chair. Beau had never seen Vertigo, and she had some success tuning everyone and everything out as she watched Jimmy Stewart chase a man across a rooftop.

Movies possess a certain kind of magic. For a time, one can forget where they are, and who they are. Their troubles left at the door, replaced with the twists and turns of a carefully orchestrated plot. The beleaguered protagonist, the tragic love interest, portrayed by masters and timed to perfection. It's so much cleaner than real life, and so much more desirable. Is it any wonder how readily one surrenders to the narrative?

Beau's eyes widened as Mr. Stewart jumped into the San Francisco Bay, and movement in her peripheral vision caught her attention. Peep had leaned backwards on her elbows. Beyond her, Belle had slid a little closer to Velvet. Velvet whispered conspiratorially to him, and he smiled as he rested his head on her shoulder. Beau's back stiffened as she turned back toward the movie, watching Kim Novak in Mr. Stewart's arms without really seeing.

Movement again. Beau turned and stared at Peep, who had been slowly scooching her way closer to Beau. The mare bit her lip, looking from Beau to the cuddling Belle and Velvet, and blushed. Beau scowled back at her, hard, and Peep stopped where she was. The blonde mare frowned and curled in on herself.

The plastic of Ms. Winters chair groaned as she leaned to the side and whispered. "That wasn't very nice." Beau lowered her brow and stared forward. "Look at that... Velvet and Belle make quite the pair, don't they? Amazing what a little one-on-one time can do. It's a good thing you were too preoccupied with more important things to stop that from happening." The angry little mare's stubborn refusal to react seemed to spur on the steel haired woman, who laughed softly. "Did you like my background? I haven't been able to go anywhere near my computer all week without touching myself. It's been death on my work schedule, and I'm pretty sure everyone knew I was masturbating during my last conference call." Beau reddenned, and her gaze slowly fell away from the movie. "That is just about the most adorable cuddling I've ever seen." Beau never quite managed to focus on the movie again after that.

***

"That's perfect," Ms. Winters called, hands cupped around her mouth. Peep gave her barrel one final adjustment, and then both show ponies began walking back toward them. Beau reached down behind herself to grab the top of her left foot, stretching her quad and then doing the same to the right. "Now, do either of you need me to explain the course again?"

"Velvet doesn't," Velvet said eagerly, bouncing on her toes. Beau merely shook her head.

"Good. Remember, we're only doing one heat today since the course is a little longer, so make this one count!" Both ponies nodded in understanding. Belle, who had been the prize in each of the last four races, headed over to the picnic table where he was going to watch, but Peep was still coming toward them. Coming toward her. Beau recoiled slightly as the taller mare leaned in and planted a quick kiss on her cheek.

"For luck," Peep said, as she looked over Beau's shoulder and stuck her tongue out at Velvet.

"She's gonna need it," Velvet chuckled, darkly. Beau glared angrily at the skipping mare as she took her place at the starting line.

"On your marks..."

"Velvet is looking forward to some more personal time with Belle," Velvet whispered.

"Get set..."

"She barely has to rape him at all anymore."

The first time Beau had tried to race Velvet, she'd gassed herself long before the halfway point, and Velvet ran backwards for the last two hundred yards. Beau had tried to pace herself a little more in each of their other two races, but she'd still run out of steam far too early, and Velvet went so far as to run actual circles around her last time to really rub it in.

"Go!!"

Beau launched herself off the starting line, somewhat less than her fastest but still better than Velvet could match in a flat sprint. Peep whistled and shouted encouragingly at her, but as she rounded the second turn Beau shouted and slowed down dramatically, limping and hopping along on one foot.

"Awww," Velvet said, as she passed Beau and turned to jog backwards. "Velvet has heard that stretching before a heavy workout is important... maybe she'll try stretching out Belle before giving him a workout."

"Fuck you," Beau cried. She winced and tried putting a little more weight on her right foot, but only made it a few dozen yards before she started hopping again. Velvet caught her a few seconds later and laughed, still going backwards. Beau whined and tried to run again, but was reduced to a limp just as she passed through the gate into the pasture. "Fuck you," she yelled as Velvet passed her. "I'm sick of this shit."

"Ohhh," Velvet sneered, as she slowed to match Beau's speed. "Miss Winters is going to have so much fun with you. Do you have any idea how much Velvet loves reporting your mistakes?"

"Go ahead!" Beau shouted, as she hobbled around the barrel in the pasture that marked the halfway point. "Tell her. It's not like she can break me."

"This is going to be the best day ever," Velvet said, her smile darkening. "Not only do you insist on this 'I and me' business, but to insult her too? Velvet can hardly wait to finish this."

"Me neither," Beau said, as she ducked her head and took off again, although this time at full speed. Velvet cursed as she spun around, and Peep whooped so loudly it echoed across the open space. Beau grabbed the gate to the pasture as she passed through it and slammed it shut just as Velvet was approaching it. The furious stallion was too close to vault it, and had to throw out her arms to keep from running into it face first. Beau streaked across the yard, her eyes intent on the finish line on the far side of the house, although her ears told her Velvet was through the gate and gaining. Peep screamed as Beau passed the horse barn, footsteps getting loud behind her, and she put everything she had into one last burst.

"Winner," Ms. Winters cried, pointing at Beau as the exhausted race pony stumbled to a stop. "Congratulations, Beau!"

"She cheated," Velvet screamed, her face purple with rage. "Do another heat!"

"Are you giving orders now, Velvet?" The calm in her voice, combined with the imperious look Ms. Winters directed at her, left Velvet stammering. Eventually, Velvet managed to shake her head. "I had planned on making the second place prize a night with Peep, but now I think you'll come with me."

"Yes Miss," Velvet said obediently. Ms. Winters eyebrows rose, and Velvet quickly added "Yes Miss Winters," as the color drained from her face.

"Enjoy the night with your brother, Beau." The older woman gestured ahead of her, and Beau breathed sighed in relief as she headed toward the door to the grooming room.

The two show ponies met her on the way. "Is the Boy Wonder the prize again?" Peep asked with a weak smile.

"Yes." Beau said carefully, staring at Peep coldly.

"Well, it's probably good fer ya'll to have some time alone finally." She patted Belle on the shoulder and laid her hand on Beau's forearm for a moment. "Good race, hun."

Beau waited until she was sure the sound of Peep's boots in the grass put her out of earshot. "Come on," she said. "Maybe we can get some rest tonight."

The twins walked, side by side, through the grooming area and into the long room. Once through the heavy wooden door, Beau immediately turned and headed into her own stall. Belle stepped through after her, and she was nearly overcome with emotion as she shut her stall door.

"Beau-" Belle cut off with an oof as she wrapped her arms around him and held him tightly. They both flinched at the sound of the heavy wooden door being deadbolted shut, but only momentarily. Soon, Belle's arms were around her too.

"I missed you too," she said, her voice muffled by his shoulder.

"We should be using Belle and Beau," he said softly. "Velvet and Peep say she always seems to know!"

"Don't do that to me, Stephan. Please, not tonight."

"Okay Nor," he said, redoubling the strength of his hug.

"Oh god," Beau sobbed. "How are we gonna get outta here?"

"What... like..." Belle swallowed hard. "Tonight?"

"Tonight? Tomorrow? Fuck, the sooner the better!"

He leaned back slightly. "And... like... go where? Do you have any idea where we are?"

"Who cares!" she snapped, breaking away from her brother. "Anywhere is better than here!"

"Peep thinks we're somewhere in Virginia."

"I don't give a fuck what that enabling piece of shit thinks!"

"She's actually, like, really nice. She helped B-" He frowned and took a breath. "She helped me a lot."

"She helped you? Helped you what, Stephan?" Beau spat. "Adjust to life as a sex slave? Taught you how to satisfy a rapist?"

"It's not like that," he said sheepishly. "They're nice."

"Oh fuck," Beau gasped, putting her hand over her mouth. "Do you have... uh, Stockholm disease?"

"You mean Stockholm Syndrome?"

"Yeah, where the captives start to like their captors or whatever?"

"I'm still me, Nor. I promise."

"Do you know what she was talking about when we were racing?" Beau spat. "She was talking about stretching you out like a sex toy and fucking your ass!"

Belle flushed a deep scarlet as he stared intently at his feet. "I... I kind of like when she does that," the mare murmured abashedly.

"Do you remember what she did to you?! To me?!"

"Do you remember the dumpster?" Belle shot back, and Beau drew up short. "Or the Man o' War bridge before that? Or, God, the Macphersons?" She unconsciously put her right hand over the burn scars on her left forearm. "Look, all I'm sayin' is that... she's... she's sweet."

"By what standard?!"

"I... I know she's a little rough around the edges, but... like.." He paused, laughing. "She told this joke about a... oh. Actually, that's not a good example."

"Stephan, have you ever even been with a woman before?"

Belle frowned and gave her a look; a hurt, downcast look. "You know I haven't."

"Then how would you know?!"

"Nor, I know when someone is nice to me! I have you!"

Beau took a shocked step back. "Are you... are you comparing me to her right now?"

"Well, I... uh..."

"She doesn't love you," she shouted, stepping in close again.

As Belle stammered and fought to find the right words to explain what he thought Velvet felt for him, Beau snapped. She didn't want to hear it anymore. She couldn't hear it anymore. She couldn't let him stand there and defend that little demon any longer, not after hearing Velvet talk about him during the race. Not after how hard she'd fought to get him back. She needed him to stop arguing with her. Anything to get him to stop arguing. It wasn't so much that she stopped him with a kiss as much as she just needed him to stop. To just have silence. To stop Velvet from being between them, even when she wasn't there.

Belle panicked, squirming in her grip. He tried to push her away, to gain some space, only to have her swat away his hands with ridiculous ease. He whimpered into the kiss as she steadily backed him up into the wall, pinning him as her tongue delved into his mouth. That's when he felt her hand snake down to grip his stirring shaft, squeezing it firmly. "Nor-"

"Shut up." Beau kissed him deeply again, biting his pouting lower lip and tugging it. "Just shut up." Belle whimpered, trembling, as she began to stroke. Her other hand wrapped around the back of his head, holding him tightly to her. His tongue put up a very meager fight in defense of his mouth.

Beau puffed furiously through her nostrils; Her brother had made huge sacrifices to get money when they'd needed it most. She'd always wanted the chance to repay him somehow, and in the moment, it felt right. Poetic, even. Wetness on the webbing beside her thumb. Beau smiled inwardly, feeling more and more certain of herself. She'd show him how it was supposed to be.

"Nor, we can't," he panted. "We're-"

"Do you tell her no?" Beau's voice teetered on the edge of crying, and her brother choked as he tried to respond. Her large, desperate eyes searched his face as his lips worked fruitlessly. She took a half step back, and her hands fumbled for the clasps on the front of his corset. Belle's arms stayed limp at his sides as she ripped it free and tossed it to the side, and as soon as it was out of her hands, she scrabbled at her own. Once the fasteners were loose she stopped, and gravity bared her to her brother. Her eyes rose fearfully. He'd absolutely seen her picture on the side of the barn, but here, when it was just the two of them... His eyes remained fixed on hers, frighteningly wide, but his erection was straining. Beau let loose a breath she didn't realize she was holding; he thought she was attractive. Desirable. His opinion mattered to her. It mattered a lot, but when she saw him open his mouth again, she couldn't risk hearing what might come out.

She reached out, grabbed his arm, and swung him. Belle gasped as she stuck out a leg, and he tumbled down into the hay on his side. She was on him in a flash, pushing his shoulder down until he was flat on his back, and she straddled him. His cock lay beneath her, full and hard, and he croaked as she began to grind against it. Ms. Winters voice echoed in her head, as the pressure of his-

She angrily shook her head, dispelling the mocking voice of her owner. She adjusted the angle of her hips, rocking back so the tip of her clit brushed along the thick vein of her brothers cock. Yes, she thought. Better. A joyous stimulation skittered through her, banishing everything else. She planted her hands on his chest, enjoying the feel of it purely on it's own merits. Nevermind that it was like her own face staring up at her. Nevermind that it felt wrong. Nevermind that that gave her a dizzying thrill.

He hadn't gone soft; that was all that mattered.

She rolled forward onto her knees, gasped, and bit her lip as she felt his cock spring up. The tip, poised against her needy hole. Belle stared down his body fearfully, and Beau rushed to intercept his reaction. She collapsed, her lips messily crashing into his, but instinct soon had their tongues again intertwined. She squealed into his mouth, wincing as she lowered herself. Her hips protested painfully as she took him, slowly but fully, all at once.

"Grab them," she whispered, her lips hovering over his. When he didn't react, she reached back to grab his limp arms by the wrist and directed them at her breasts. She groaned as she felt his palms press into her, and her hips began to move of their own accord. Belle gave a strangled cry as she squeezed around him, and she felt the heat radiating off of him. From his cheeks. Her brother's hot breath as it washed over her.

Her hips moved slowly, sliding forward and backward rather than grinding up and down. She planted her hands on his chest and pushed herself upright. She cooed at the wonderfully full feeling her brothers cock gave her. One hand moved down to touch her swollen clit, and she cried out loudly in the tiny space. Belle was red-faced beneath her, which made Beau smile; the times at night when he'd woken her by accident with his furious masturbating had always taken much longer than this.

"Nor-"

"It's ok, Stephan. I know you like it when someone takes you." His face twisted as he looked away. She bit her lip and squeezed around him. "Fuuuuuuck," she whined. It had been a very long time for Beau. A very, very long time. "Doesn't it feel good?"

"Fuck, Nor!"

Beau moaned loudly again, and her brother whimpered beneath her amidst another world-shattering clench. The sweat between them made their skin slick, and Beau began to ride her brother harder. Faster. "Cum inside me," she whispered, and he gasped.

"Nor, I-"

"Do it," she grunted, tightening her entire core until the brink of pain. Belle squealed loudly, rocking forward to bring his shoulders up off the hay. She squeezed and writhed, delighting in the facial expressions she caused. Her fingers were a blur, swiping back and forth over her clit, feeling her own orgasm rising as her brother's petered out. "Fuck! Fuck! Nnnnnnnnngh!" Beau fell forward onto her brother, exhausted and panting, as the peak robbed her of the strength to stay upright. She shivered and shook, and Belle cooed from the spasming tightness around his still-mostly-hard member inside her.

She tucked her face into his shoulder, forehead nestled against his neck, as she caught her breath, but the more she calmed down, the more she began to panic. Belle wrapped his arms around her, but the comfort gained came with an oily stain of guilt attached to it. After a few minutes, she rolled off of him and laid down beside him, facing away. He immediately scooted behind her, holding her and spooning her. She just barely managed to hold back the tears until she heard him snoring.

***

"Next time," Ms. Winters said the following morning, as she groomed Beau, "I would be fine with you calling me 'Mommy'. You know, if that helps get you off." The older woman laughed melodiously as she trailed a fingertip along the exhausted mare's shoulders. "Oh, I like the sound of that, yes. Mommy could teach her little girl some very important lessons on posture and anatomy." Beau paled. "If you're do well in your studies, I'll bring even Belle up to share in some family togetherness time."

AwkwardMD
AwkwardMD
1,326 Followers