Dark Moon Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not just a pretty face." She said, catching on to what Passion was thinking. Passion blushed mumbling a hasty goodbye she walked towards Joshua.

Joshua could smell her the instant she had left the store, and felt so relieved when she joined them. He could see the thunder in her eyes and wondered what it was he had done to deserve this.

"What are you doing here?" Passion asked.

Joshua smiled apologetically for Passion's behaviour but was also happy at the signs of her jealousy.

"I came to apologise again, my parents want to invite you to diner if you want."

"No." Passion said.

"Of course, we will be delighted to." Joshua said cutting her off. He held on to her hand as Bebe waved goodbye.

"I can't believe you did that, do I really need to chaperone you on your little date." Passion snarled flinging the shopping bags at him.

They walked in relative silence going nowhere in particular, but that was enough to ease her anger and make her realise what it was she had just said to him.

"It's not a date, the only woman I would date is you." Joshua said so quietly she almost didn't hear him.

Passion stopped abruptly all her thoughts screeching to a halt. Had he said what she thought he had said?

"No." Passion said firmly, resuming her skulking pace.

"I know you wouldn't want to but it's the truth. I like you, I like you a lot." Joshua said with no qualms as it was true. He did like her and in his mind the cogs were whirring with a thought too new to say aloud.

"I'm an Omega and you're an Alpha how can we possibly go out on a date?" Passion asked trying her best to control the smile that wanted to burst from her lips. Joshua wanted to date her, he actually found her attractive enough to want her company.

"I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it myself."

Joshua and Passion turned to see Claw standing a few feet ahead of them with a look of thunder on his face, flanked on either side of him were a dozen warriors brimming with rage.

"Uncle Claw." Joshua smiled, hissing when the older man hugged him. His wounds were raw he wasn't as healed as he thought.

Claw assessed his nephews face with scrutiny catching hold of his chin and turning up, down, left and right. Bruises marred the right side of his face and his eye was partially swollen, he had noticed that Joshua was walking with a limp at a slow pace.

"Who did this?" Claw growled spearing Passion with his glare.

"Bears and their fox sister." Passion said.

"The Tsarev's, they're the new family living by the lake. Bear and fox family." One of the shifters supplied.

"Your orders?" Claw asked directing his question to Joshua.

"Leave them alone, it was a misunderstanding."

"But they attacked you." Claw spluttered with indignation.

"I said leave them alone." Joshua growled.

Passion hadn't seen him express this much passion bar the sex, and it appeared that he felt the same way.

Joshua smiled shyly bypassing his uncle and troupe, grateful when Passion followed him, her footsteps a welcome melody.

As she neared him he took hold of her hand tugging it so that she was enveloped in his arms. He felt her stiffen but he continued onwards determined to make her see what they could be become.

------------------------------------------------

Note to readers: As always reviews are most welcome :D

12