Dark Moon Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joshua knelt on the floor and began crawling towards Passion. Passion gave a sultry smile before turning from him, her arms still lifted above her head. Joshua knew instantly that this was her sign of trust.

She was showing him her back which meant she believed he would not harm her. When he reached her, he nudged her legs open. Running his fingers from her hip to the tips of her fingers, he pulled her arms down and wrapped them around her. His teeth nibbled on her ear lobe as he pushed her down with his body, his erection bumping against her slick opening.

He released her arms and braced them on either side of her. Her rump brushed against the fine hairs above his cock. With one hand he palmed her breast dragging his nails against the swell of her flesh. Passion moaned wriggling beneath him seeking him out. With a snarl Joshua entered her.

Passion gasped as he filled her. Her body trembled and her arms gave way, her torso hitting the ground. She felt Joshua's hands on her waist as he began to thrust into her. Her fingers dug into the earth as he withdrew then entered her again. It was slow and torturous.

Every so often he would leave her and run the head of cock against her thigh waiting for her to seek him out with her cries and pleas. Passion hissed as he did it again, and this time she pushed herself up of the ground.

"Feisty." Joshua chuckled propping himself above her.

"You're a tease." Passion hooked her legs around his hips and used all her strength to pull him into her.

They both groaned and Passion used her thigh muscles to anchor onto Joshua, her hips moving back and fro with increasing velocity.

"And you're flexible." Joshua cursed as he felt himself reach his limit.

Biting down hard on Passion's shoulder he released himself into her. As expected his member became engorged and locked inside of her. It was an ability all mated males gained, just like their wolven brethren, it was to ensure that their females became pregnant.

The significance was not lost on Joshua, right now his seed could be fertilising her egg. From this act alone their child could be created.

Passion cried out as her orgasm shook her. Even now, as they lay perfectly still, she could feel Joshua throbbing inside of her. This set off ripples within her and she clenched her eyes tightly as another orgasm took hold of her.

Her legs tightened around him as he lowered them to the ground, they stayed like that for awhile until it was safe for Joshua to withdraw from her.

"That was...different." Passion gasped resting on top of Joshua's chest. His heart hammered against her ear and had the effect of lulling her to sleep.

Joshua ran his hand through Passion's hair, watching her as she slept. The puncture marks on her throat blazed red and would do so until either of them died. He belonged to her and he only hoped that she would learn to feel for him what he felt for her.

---

He stood in the brush watching as the beasts fornicated. They fucked and moaned like the demons they were and the stench of it made his stomach churn.

When The Master had sent him to Oak River he had wondered if The Master had gone crazy. He who was an accomplished fighter should take residence in this backwards town and seek out the enemy.

Though he held no compassion towards the wolves he hadn't seen the Alpha as a threat. The Master had not been very accommodating when he realised the Oak River pack was still thriving, and had sworn that if he failed then the man would be eliminated.

Picking up the rifle he looked through the scope aiming for the Alpha. His finger twitched as it rested on the trigger.

"Passion." The Alpha called as large drops of rain began to rain down on them.

The man swore as the rain fuzzed up the scope, blinding him as the Alpha and his bitch shifted into their wolf forms. As the man lowered his weapon he felt a fissure of energy run down his spine. When he looked up he noticed the Alpha looking directly at him before shooting off after his mate.

"We'll meet again." The man promised.

------------------------------------------------

Note to readers: So i felt that i had dragged the whole "cant mate with you cos i'm an omega" thing. They are now mated yippee!!!

p.s. This especially goes out to luv_romance- Passion is definitely getting her balls back soon. No more whimpering puppy no no. Passion was only indecisive and a bitch because she hadn't claimed her place amongst her old pack, therefore she was still omega in the eyes of the Oak River pack. Now we know that they kinda have their HEA, but lets not forget about the Stillwater Pack. Naomi isnt done just yet.

12