Dark Moon Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are my mate and you're squeezing me so hard I can tell you anxious." She replied.

Those weren't the words he had wanted to hear but then he realised that it didn't matter. He would never turn into his father, a bitter man who could only find comfort in the spoken.

Passion may not have told him that she loved him but she showed him in her actions and her through her eyes.

For some people this wouldn't be enough but Joshua was used to people expressing their love through how they treated him. His mother was a mad woman but he remembered times when she would sing him to sleep or clean his cuts when he fell over.

Marcus never spoke the words, he was too manly for that, yet whenever his mother attacked him Marcus would be there to console him, to take his mind of his mother's moments of insanity. No, Passion never needed to say the words as right now she was willing to fight to death for him.

"I love you." He whispered into her ear, burying his lips against her neck. Hoping and praying that this would not be the last time he would tell her that.

-------------------------------------------------

Note to Reader: So next chapter should be up soonish. As of now I am working on the second story starring our favourite bear Bogdan 'Danny' Tsarev!!! Any ideas would be welcome. :D

12