Dark Prince Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The women stopped touching Devon and moved away. The raven-haired woman continued to scowl, her green eyes darting from Devon to Angel.

Angel decided to pick Endora as her make-believe home planet. Partially female-dominated, they were best known as powerful sorceresses.

"Why weren't we advised of your visit, Lady Skyspirit." The raven-haired woman gave a slight bow. "I am Katadre, head guard at the palace."

Angel kept her expression haughty and angry. "I said I had come with friends for a brief stay. My visit isn't official."

Katadre's eyes cut to Devon again. She took a deep breath, her eyes going over him from head to toe. "He's stunning. I've never seen such coloring. His flesh is so white. He doesn't look real. Is he cyborg?"

Angel snorted. "My pet is completely flesh and blood."

"What is he?" One of the attendants behind the counter spoke."

"He is a coming of age gift from my mother. I did not ask her where she purchased him."

"May I see his eyes again? They're unusual."

"He's blind. If you don't mind, I am very tired and would like to retire."

All the women looked at each other in shock. Angel assumed it was because of her stating Devon was blind. Katadre bowed with a curt nod, then walked away, motioning to her companions.

One of the attendants accepted Angel's credit chip and then gave her a key-card for her temporary quarters.

The allotted room was on the third level of the resort. White dominated the main theme of the décor; the walls, curtains, seats, and massive round bed covered with glossy pillows and coverlet. The only splash of color was the enormous slave pillow at the foot of the bed. It was big enough for three men to sleep on and was a deep red.

Angel's heart accelerated as she pictured Devon laying there, his snowy flesh kissed rose with arousal, his black hair spilling over the crimson fabric like liquid satin.

"Angel."

His sigh gave her chills, made her close her eyes and dig her finger nails into the palms of her hands to keep from turning and ravaging his mouth with her kiss.

Her desire for him grew more each day, as well as... No. No man will ever have me.

She dropped the chain and approached the bed. "We should rest now. Tomorrow those women will be back for you."

***

Devon felt her walk away. He sent light feelers to situate himself in the room. Carefully, he made his way to something soft that lay at the foot of the bed. It felt like a cushion.

"Why don't you just let your eyes go back to normal?"

"I don't want the Utuduodian Master G..." He stepped on the chain attached to the collar around his throat and his other foot became entangled. Down he went, with an embarrassing thud to the floor. Aside from his knees and palms taking the worst of the fall, his ego didn't fare much better. He began to heft himself up, when a pair of rough hands gripped his arms and pulled him into a kneeling position.

"Why are you so clumsy?"

She sounded...strange, her fingers raked back his hair from his face.

He opened his mouth to reply, but found he couldn't speak. Angel's lips were smothering his, her tongue staking claim to his very soul. She kissed him roughly, biting at his lips. Devon groaned.

Painful pinpricks made him gasp and hiss. He'd grown hard and the thong he wore was designed to pierce a slave into submission.

"Fuck. Get it off me!" Not waiting for her to respond, he gave the thong a tug and cried out in agony.

"What? What is it?"

The hook-like ends of the needles piercing his skin embedded themselves deeper. If he tried to pull the thong off now, it would tear the flesh of his cock.

"Oh, God, it hurts." He felt her hands going for the thong and gasped. "No! I beg of you! It's caught on me. Just let... let my erection go down."

Agony had him shaking, his muscles stiff from the pain. Slowly, but surely, he felt himself withering. He winced every time a hook would pop out of his abused flesh. By the time he felt himself completely free from the barbs, he was a shivering panting mess.

Angel didn't wait for him to let her know it was safe to remove the offending garment. He felt her blade slide up his hip and cut the thong away. Cool air made him feel every drop of blood that dotted his deflated flesh. He dropped back to the floor in relief.

"That really sucked," he breathed. Silence. He could still feel her warmth next to him. Was she ogling him again? He felt himself blush. "Is everything okay?"

"Devon...w-why is your blood so dark?"

Devon's mind went blank. Dark compared to what? "Doesn't blood come in a variety of colors? Gruesh humanoids have blue blood. Ogre's have green." Again, the silence. He sighed. "I don't know why my blood is so dark, nor do I know why the only pigment I have is in my eyes and hair. That's how I was born."

He felt her get up and walk away. When she said nothing more, he placed his palms on the cool floor and crawled the rest of the way to the slave cushion. The chain scraped across the floor.

"Find yourself something less barbaric to wear tomorrow." The notes of her voice washed over him like ice. Hard to believe this was the same woman that had her tongue practically down his throat only moments before.

He heard her clothes rustling as she disrobed, and then the sounds of the bed coverings being moved. Silence ensued. He removed his boots and collar and sprawled out, face down on the cushion. With a final sigh, he let himself drift off.

***

It wasn't a peaceful slumber. Visions of blood and death stalked him, the whispers of devils calling him master drove him to insanity.

He hunted, filled with rage and lust, his prey tried to elude him, but he was upon her like a feral beast. She resisted, even though when he slipped his hand between her thighs she was wet with want for him. He slid his finger deep, making her whimper in pain. Virgin, tight and never fucked, he felt himself salivate. Bringing his fingers up to his mouth, he sucked them clean.

"Mmmm...so horny and wet for me."

"Please, no," she begged.

How sweet the sound. The devils gathered and held her down for him. He licked her lips, her tears from her cheeks, the sweat from her neck.

"You're mine," he rasped, his voice a guttural snarl. "My virgin whore."

"Please, Devon. Try to remember who you are...who I am."

He bit at her breasts, marking them, making her cry out, her tears drip more copiously. Her crying excited him more, as well as her fear. His cock ached to be embedded deep within her...but which orifice? Her untried pussy? Her sweet trembling mouth? Her pert ass? He dug his fingers into the meaty swell of one buttock making her gasp.

He kissed her, hard, biting, brutal, tasting blood as his fangs pierced her bottom lip. She struggled beneath him. He gripped the silken strands of her white hair, pulled her neck back, and sank his fangs deep. Blood richer than wine filled his mouth; he swallowed. Through the haze of ecstasy, he heard her heart wrenching sobs. An emotion he did not understand pulled at his heart, made his chest ache. He looked back up into her face.

"Angel," he breathed. Memories fought to resurface...of who he was...angel or demon?

Her blue eyes, swimming in moisture locked with his. Pale lashes drenched in tears fanned down over flushed cheeks. Another sob shivered through her. Kiss-swollen lips quivered.

"Don't cry, baby," he pleaded, feeling as if he were awakening from a bad dream.

The devils began to growl, their claws drawing blood from where they gripped her tender flesh. She arched against him, crying out in pain.

Anger rose up within him, empowering the demon once again. "Release her," he snarled, but the creatures only cut her deeper.

His vision grew sharper, his growls louder. Words spilled from his lips...ancient words...the devils sprang away in terror.

He wrapped his hand around her throat, feeling power sing through his veins, and squeezed until her eyes widened and she was barely breathing.

"I" he grated through clenched teeth, "am going to fuck you."

She swallowed, drew in a ragged breath. "I don't care." Another sob hitched in her throat. "I love you, Devon."

He felt his grin split his face; his fangs scrape against his lower lip. "How sweet," he hissed. One finger pushed up into her wet warmth, then he changed his mind and penetrated the tight rosette between her buttocks. Her eyes flew wide, making him smile broader. "Here...I'll take you here."

She moved, as if to strike, but he wrapped her in his power and secured her wrists above her head.

Another finger pushed in with the first one.

She squirmed. "Stop it! Wake up, imbecile!"

Oh, yes. He liked her discomfort, but he didn't appreciate the insult. He scissored his fingers within her tight passage as punishment. Her sharp gasp echoed around them.

"Devon!"

The scent of her fear, pain and—yes, even arousal was like ambrosia for him, but he wanted more. He wanted her trembling, panting and begging for his cock. His thumb reached up and pressed in concentric circles around her swollen clit.

She fought against it, her lithe body twisting and thrashing against him, but eventually she arched her back and moaned. The sound captivated him. He circled faster, she writhed, closing her eyes, mouth open in rapturous agony.

"You like that, don't you? Tell me...are you going to come?" He opened his fingers within her ass, stretching her, preparing her.

She shuddered and mewled. Pleasure licked up his spine, his cock throbbed painfully. He removed his fingers and smiled at her sound of disappointment.

Angel gasped and shook her head when he began to press the tip of his erection into her ass. "No!"

"Yes!"

He pushed in, deeper, watching her thrash her head and beg him to stop.

"Does it hurt, my beauty?"

"You're too big, Devon, please!"

"Most women enjoy big cocks. You should feel privileged," he snarled.

"Why are you doing this?"

"Because I can. Because I am the dark prince."

His length slid in until his drawn balls met the softness of her ass. He threw his head back and moaned at the exquisite sensation. His hips began a brutal pace, not caring that she was a virgin. He gripped her breasts and kissed her hard, thrusting until he came. His cum jetted into her, he pulled out and let the last of it spill across her breasts and belly, swiped it with his fingers and forced it past her lips.

She stared at him in shock. Now that the lust was sated, he stared at her, horror dawning on him as he realized...he was not dreaming. He had just sodomized Angel, raped her.

"Angel," he was at a loss as to what to say. Revulsion filled him at what he'd done. Why? Why was he becoming possessed with such evil?

All around him the howls of laughter from the devils reverberated off the walls of the room.

If there was a god, Devon wished he would strike him down. He didn't deserve to live.

***

Several devils held her down. They licked at her breasts, between her legs and, in shame, she realized she was enjoying it. They were preparing her for their master.

A roar shook the ground beneath them. The devils sprang away. Devon stood fifty paces from her, his devil's wings spread out behind him, his face contorted with rage.

"Mine!" His chest heaved, his lips twisted with a snarl, showing gleaming fangs.

Fear ripped through Angel when her gaze settled on his erect cock. It was massive. He would tear her if he tried to fuck her...and he had every intention of fucking her. She scrambled upon her trembling legs and ran as fast as she could. Ridiculous, because she knew he'd catch her. She heard his amused laughter behind her seconds before his body came crashing down from above.

Devon's hands gripped her roughly, turned her over, groped her, then his hand slid between her legs. He smiled when he felt how wet she was. He brought his gleaming fingers to his mouth and sucked at them with a shuddering sigh. Pressed against her belly, she felt his monstrous cock leap.

"Mmmm...so horny and wet for me."

"Please no," she begged, though her body craved to be cleaved in two by his possession. Fear and lust made her tremble. Tears of shame bathed her cheeks.

He licked her like an animal, her lips, her tears, her neck. "You're mine. My virgin whore."

Angel felt herself flush from head to toe. At that moment, she felt very much like a whore, desiring him to the point of desperation. The others were still hunting him. They would kill him if they found him in this state.

Only love can save him—a child-like voice whispered in her mind.

"Please, Devon. Try to remember who you are...who I am."

She cried out in pain when he bit her breasts, marking her. She felt her tears stream over her cheeks. He growled with pleasure, rubbing himself against her. Devon's hand reached behind her and squeezed her rump, making her gasp.

He kissed her hard, drawing blood. When she tried to get away, he only gripped her hair and, to her shock, sank his sharp teeth into her throat. He might as well have been piercing her with his cock. The orgasm that rocked through her body had her shuddering and sobbing in release. Through it all, she heard his deep ragged breaths and the sound his throat made as he swallowed her blood in deep gulps. He'd lost all control. It was her fault. And now, he was going to die because she lacked the strength to resist him and help him find himself again.

"Angel," he sighed.

She gazed into his face, but her tears made him look blurry. Angel closed her eyes in shame.

"Don't cry, baby."

Shock had her eyes flying open again. Was he remembering? Pain slashed across her wrists, arms, and ankles, growling filling her ears. The devils that had swarmed to hold her down for him were spitting, and hissing in rage, snarling at both Devon and her. They knew he was awakening. They didn't like it.

She couldn't help crying out and twisting beneath him. His eyes, which had dimmed down before, sparked back to fiery intensity. Again, Devon looked as if possessed by the very soul of Lucifer himself.

"Release her," he snarled.

She screamed again when the vicious creatures only cut her deeper, making her blood drip into little puddles on the dirty ground.

Devon's eyes blazed bright, his growls loud enough to hurt her ears. Then he spoke, words she did not understand. The devils seemed to comprehend, because they shrieked in terror and fled.

Still snarling like a beast, he wrapped his hand around her throat and squeezed, until she could barely breathe. "I...am going to fuck you."

The shock of pleasure that fired her blood was unbearable, his iron hold on her only made it more exciting.

"I don't care," she admitted with a sob. "I love you, Devon."

"How sweet," he hissed with a grin, pushing one finger into her roughly. She spread her thighs wider in invitation, but he pulled his finger out of her wet sheath and plunged it into her ass.

The shock of the invasion startled her. Her heart pounded and she blinked, taking in her surroundings.

"Here...I'll take you here."

This was no dream...no vision, or nightmare. They were lying on the bed in the lodge in Utuduo, and Devon was getting ready to fuck her up the ass.

Perhaps if she slapped him he'd awaken fully too.

When she tried, she felt herself wrapped in a tight force that took her breath away. Her wrists were slammed together above her head. Another finger shoved itself inside her sore ass. She hissed in discomfort, her feet kicking futilely to get away.

"Stop it! Wake up, imbecile."

His response was to open his fingers inside her, making his invasion burn all the more.

"Devon!"

His bright eyes stared at her, mesmerized, a smile teasing the corners of his lush lips. He sniffed at her, the way a mongura sniffs at a mate in heat. His pupils dilated.

In dismay, she felt his thumb press against her clitoris. The sensual jolt almost made her scream. She thrashed and writhed, trying to fight off the sensual assault, but he kept teasing her over-sensitized nub, until she arched her back and froze on the very edge of an orgasm.

"You like that, don't you?" His voice was pure sin and temptation. "Tell me...are you going to come?"

He scissored his fingers deep in her ass and she exploded. Bliss washed over her, her soft mewls of pleasure echoing around them.

She couldn't help the sound of disappointment when he pulled his fingers from her, but then he began prodding her with something else.

The tip of his cock pushed into her like a fiery brand. The penetration burned, made her want to scream. Did this mean she was no longer a virgin? She'd be cast out from Venushti for sure.

"No!"

"Yes," he hissed, pushing deeper. "Does it hurt, my beauty?"

Hurt? He was splitting her in two!

"You're too big, Devon, please!"

"Most women enjoy big cocks. You should feel privileged." Words snarled with arrogance.

"Why are you doing this?"

"Because I can. Because I am the dark prince."

The expression of ecstasy on his face as he slid completely into her made her shudder. The heavy warmth of his testicles bumped against her when he finally seated himself fully into her. He arched his neck and moaned. Goddess, he was beautiful. He set to rocking against her, his pelvis crashing over and over into her. Ribbons of black hair spilled over his shoulders, his hands came up and gripped her breasts mercilessly, his lips crushed hers. His thrusts became short and rapid, and then he grunted, groaned harshly and pulled out with a pop. Pearly cum streamed over her, making pretty, white designs over her quivering abdomen and breasts. As if that weren't enough, he swiped at the hot cum and then proceeded to shove his drenched fingers into her mouth. His taste melted onto her tongue surprising her with its sweetness. She never imagined that cum could taste sweet.

She couldn't help but gaze into his face in shock. He panted above her, an expression of horror making his eyes get bigger by the second.

Slowly, he rose on his knees between her legs, his fingers going up to spear into his midnight hair.

"Angel."

A myriad of emotions flashed through his bright blue eyes; horror, fear, revulsion.

She opened her mouth, not sure what to say either, but the doors to their room bursting open made her jump. Angel reached for her thigh blade, but remembered she'd stripped down completely the night before. She never expected the Utuduodian guard would come storming into the room before sunrise.

Devon, your eyes—she projected her thoughts to him. He remained staring at her in misery, his eyes blazing like fire. The guards stormed toward them.

Devon!

Everything slowed down. They would grab him, see his eyes and then she'd never see him again. Angel clenched her fist, reared back, and swung, connecting with his chin. He flew back, his eyes rolling up before he fell into a limp heap at the foot of the bed.

***

Devon! Devon! Devon! Curses, man! Dim your eyes or I swear I'll kick your teeth out next time!

His jaw ached, and Angel's voice felt like a hammer in his mind. A cool wet cloth wiped his face, neck, and chest.

"Is he coming to?" an unfamiliar feminine voice asked.

He pulled back the luminescence from his irises and blinked unseeing eyes open.

"Did you do something that displeased your mistress?"

He felt the color drain from his face. He'd raped Angel. He deserved to die. He opened his mouth to respond, but she interrupted him.

"The little shit came before I did."

Devon couldn't believe what he was hearing. She was defending him after what he'd done. Perhaps she wanted to gut him in private. He would not deny her that pleasure. He hung his head in shame.

"Give him to me. I'll give you one of my best slaves for him."

It was the same woman from the night before. Katadre.