Dark Side of the Force Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now sir," said the Patrolman, if you'll just lean your head back and touch the tip of your nose."

"No, Officer Rudistan" said Dean, seeing the nameplate on the Patrolman's dark blue shirt, the chevron and three rockers on the sleeves, "I decline to do this. Please give me a sobriety blood test."

"Oh really? You decline? Okay, Officer Morton, call in for a blood test team." said Rudistan. As Morton moved to the squad car, Dean noticed that a second police car, an SUV, had pulled in behind them.

"It'll be a few minutes, Mr. Allen." said Senior Patrolman Rudistan in his friendly, folksy voice.

"Officer, I think you might not have heard me a moment ago." said Dean. "I am Senator Nathan Allen's son. You might take that into consideration. He can really help your career, or..."

"Ah, an important man." said Rudistan, enjoying the play-acting of joviality. "What do you think, sir? Is the Senator an important man?" Dean's face turned to shock as the tall, large man with a full brim cap, light trenchcoat and a large red crowbar suddenly appeared from behind his car and stood next to Rudistan."

"His name means nothing to me." I said, in a voice cold enough to freeze water. "Absolutely nothing. Patrolman, administer a breathalyzer test to this suspect. Mr. Allen, if you refuse, you're automatically under arrest and your driver's license will be automatically suspended pending trial."

"I want the blood test." said Allen, who had been well coached in the past when it came to dealing with police about DUIs."

"Fine, but you are now under arrest-" I started.

"Okay, okay, I'll take the breath test." said Dean. "And you'll be sorry about this, Colonel." He was referring to the ranks on the shoulders of my trenchcoat. I said nothing as the test was administered.

"Wow, 0.14!" reported Rudistan. "Well over the legal limit, Commander."

"That's bullshit!" said Dean. "I insist on the blood test." Just then the 'BATmobile' came up with an EMT team to take blood samples.

"By all means." I said. I watched as they took the blood samples.

"You're still under arrest, Mr. Allen." I said.

"What?" said Dean Allen. "That's crap! I'm Senator Nathan Allen's son, and I demand-" He stopped when I stepped towards him, tapping my crowbar in my hand.

"You'll demand nothing of me, nor my Police Force, you murdering little asshole." I said in a low, menacing voice, interrupting him. I then called out loudly "Lieutenant, will you please effect the arrest of Dean Allen?"

"With pleasure, Commander." said Lieutenant Teresa Croyle, stepping out of the shadows.

"Hey! Keep that bitch away from me! Keep her away!" said Dean. His attempt to escape was blocked by Senior Patrolman Rudistan.

"Not afraid of a girl, are you Dean?" Rudistan taunted cheerfully.

Teresa approached Allen and very quickly had him turned around and pressed against the side of his car. As she affixed handcuffs to Dean's wrists, she said "Dean Allen, I am placing you under arrest. You have the right to remain silent. If you waive that right, then anything you say can and will be used against you in a Court of Law. You have the right to an attorney, and may have an attorney present during any and all questioning..."

----

The laughing men walked down the hall to the main entrance of Senator Allen's suite. "Okay boys, it's time for your entertainment." He threw open the door and the women enthusiastically greeted the men as they walked in. Soon the room was abuzz in chatter.

Dean motioned for Condor to come with him to the back room, which was serving as Dean's office. As he opened the door, he saw the security officer standing to the side.

"What are you doing in here?" Allen demanded of the security guard, his face and voice showing surprise. She was a muscular platinum blonde in an all black security uniform, her baseball cap with the word "SECURITY" on it low over her eyes."

"Sir, I was told to stay in here while your group was in the front room." the woman said in a low, husky voice.

"Who told you that?- oh, never mind." said Allen. "No, that's not what I wanted. Why don't you go out into the hallway and keep watch out there for me."

"Yes sir." the security officer said. She walked out of the office, through the suite and out the front door to the hallway as Allen typed in a note on his iPhone.

"I'm going to call these security people about that. They shouldn't be telling their people to actually be inside here." said Allen.

"I'm sure they meant well." said Condor. "Doesn't look like anything was bothered."

"That's true, but still... anyway, I need to talk to you about getting someone to fill in and run for Sheriff in Harold Malone's place. You want a drink?"

"No thanks." said Condor, carefully watching Allen pour a drink from the large, clear, rectangular bottle filled with bourbon. "And there's no chance in hell in trying: Allgood is at 80% after that failed assassination attempt."

"Well...someone to get some name recognition for the future." said Allen, making hand motions as he gulped his drink. "How about that University Regent, er... ah... Murphy. Austin Murphy. He's a combat veteran, he might be a good fit."

"Maybe." said Condor, watching as Allen filled his glass again and downed a second large glass of bourbon. "How's the bourbon, Senator?" he asked.

"Good. Pretty darn good for this hotel." Allen said. "Sure you don't want some?" He poured a third helping.

"No thanks, Senator." said Condor. "But I don't know if Murphy will be willing to- what the-" He heard the commotion outside. The door burst open and a large man with a full brim hat and red crowbar appeared at the threshold, accompanied by Detective Martin Nash.

"What the hell do you want, Troy?" exclaimed Nathan Allen.

"I want you to listen to some news, Senator!" I said loudly, trying to keep my face serious despite the surge of joy I was feeling. "I want you to know that your son Dean has just been arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol!"

"What?" yelled Allen. "You fucking with my boy, Commander? I'll string your ass up and shove your crowbar down your throat!-"

"Give it your best shot, Allen." I said, noticing all the men and prostitutes observing the exchange, as well as a couple of security officers. "But that won't change the fact that your boy is going to prison- PRISON! Allen- and they're going to tear him a new hole and gang rape his ass every night!"

I hurtled on, enjoying every word. "And best of all, Senator, do you know who made the arrest? It was Lieutenant Teresa Croyle, Senator! Teresa Croyle personally made the arrest that is going to send your son to prison. That's right, Senator, Croyle is back with my Police Force and her first arrest is putting your son in jail where he belongs, Senator! In jail getting his ass raped! Your boy is finished, and God only knows if he'll survive the first week of prison-"

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!" yelled Allen, coming around from his desk, his hand pointing up in the air at me, "YOU FUCK WITH MY BOY AND I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU! YOU HEAR ME?! I'LL KILL- UHK! AWK!" Allen's hands went to his chest as he sank to his knees. "Uhhhh!!" he gasped. He then fell to the floor.

"Oh my God!" said Congressman Condor, kneeling beside Allen's prostrate form. "Get an ambulance. Someone call for help!"

I did not approach Allen, nor did Nash, but I got out my police radio and called for an ambulance 'stat'. They got there literally within two minutes as Condor felt for a pulse and tried to resuscitate Allen. But none of it would matter, I knew, as I watched the EMTs come in and work on him, then hustle him out; the man was receiving his Just reward now.

State Senator Nathan Allen was dead.

To be continued...

What happened?

Who killed Nathan Allen?

And how?

Tune in to Chapter 5 for the solution!