Dark Stag Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kijus this is my eldest son, prince Roi." The king said grabbing his son's hand, extending it out to shake mine. I hesitantly shook his hand, catching a full glimpse of Roi's eyes. His eyes vered to Bazahra as she landed on the balcony. Her beak was covered in blood and her crop was full.

"And that is his long wing...silver long wing, one he trained to do incredible things." The king added. Roi watched in disbelief as Bazahra preened without any regards.

"I must ask much of you now. We have several unruly raptors in the aviaries. If you train them, we'll treat you like an honored distant relative, give you the finest of luxuries for as long as you like. Just please, train our raptors for us and I'll give you riches!" The king begged.

All eyes fell upon me. Even Bazahra waited for my response. Truly I loved raptors and would love to train them, but raptors weren't going to be the issue. It would be these people. Nonetheless, this was a once in a lifetime opportunity and I would rather put up with these foreigners just so I could be with raptors from every land.

"Sure. But, it's not just birds I'll have to train. I'll have to train the handlers as well! The raptor is only as reliable as the handler and a groggy handler means a ten times groggier raptor." I said.

"Lepei," The king called out, calling to the fanner just behind me, "Show him to our finest guest suite." She leapt down, closing the fan and attaching it to her back. Bazhara leapt onto my shoulder, careful not to dig her six inch talons into me.

I followed Lepei into the palace and was nonetheless stunned by its beauty. She led me down the hall, walking to a central lobby filled with fine furniture. We walked up a flight of stairs to the second floor. The beauty carried to this level as well! We stopped at a door, Lepei opening it, revealing a wondrous abode. An entire Illisian mansion could fit in the suite. Never was there a day I thought I'd end up living in a place like this.

"These will be your accommodations, sir!" She said in a thick Far Eastern accent. She then vanished down the hall with flips and tumbles.