Dark Wood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She salivated and her pussy moistened at the thought of bringing her daughter into the dark queen's embrace, battering her will and burning her innocence away with pleasure, until she too relished her enslavement. She brought herself back to reality, smiling as saw the tree's bark had been stripped to the core.

She loathed trees now, and dreamt of the day when they would be mutilated into nothing more than chopping wood or great, lifeless brambles of branches. She smiled when she saw the face of Elmsmile, his normally jovial expression frozen in an agonizing frown, the oval holes of his eyes closed with rotting wood. Like so many before him that fateful day, and so many to follow, Elmsmile was but another noble oak, with nothing to mourn his passing but the dead silence of the forest and Luna's cackles of delight.

With a dainty skip, the damned fairy queen sauntered into the tree's dark, gaping wound...

***

Bella picked up a lavender flower, smiling as she breathed deeply of its fragrance. It never ceased to amaze her how things always smelled as beautiful as they looked, but then again, such was the way of things in the lands of Fair Wood. During her frolic in the garden, she had been all too unaware of the darkening of her environment. The friendly wisps had disappeared, the atmosphere had become humid and dank while just below her feet, waves of grass were turned yellow while other flowers slowly grew into grotesque size.

Mother Luna lurked in the darkness, snickering as she watched her daughter become mesmerized with a flower. Plain, dull little girl, it was no wonder that Fair Wood was rolling over to the encroaching darkness when it was populated with such simpletons. She stifled a moan of pleasure as she crept closer to her daughter, as thoughts of betrayal against her own people drove her arousal ever higher.

Her eyes roved over her daughter's lovely form, her pride stoked knowing that she birthed such incredible beauty into the world. Her supple, hourglass physique was complemented with a figure clinging, bright yellow dress, one that Luna had made her as a gift, in more happy times. She reached forward, hoping to yank her by her silky blonde locks while sinking her claws into the lavish swells of her chest...until she stepped over a fallen branch, her claws snapping its length instantly.

Bella flinched, dropping her flower when she heard a sharp crack behind her, finally noticing the grass below was not as healthy and vibrant as it was before. She spun around, gasping upon seeing her grinning, naked mother. Red flushed her cheeks and stuttering utterances left her mouth as her mind struggled to make sense of her mother's inky complexion, taking in the drops of sweat and arousal that streamed off her body, her mammoth breasts shining like two teardrops of oil in the diffused light of the tree.

As Luna sauntered forward, her daughter stared on in horror, paralyzed as she watched her mother's body seemingly absorb all light and then reflect it around her curves, her glossy belly looking more toned than ever while her bobbing breasts shook with every step, the light they captured making them look softer and rounder than ever before.

Bella looked into her mother's smoldering, crimson eyes and knew there was nothing left of the sweet, nurturing woman that raised her, the lecherous look on her face moving her to action. Bella launched up into the air with her fairy wings, blowing up a swirl of dust as she set for the entrance of the tree.

Mother Luna smiled, taking her time to launch into the air, knowing her new wings would outpace those of her daughter, but she held back. She wanted to let hope of escape rise in her daughter's heart before crushing it completely.

The ruptured entrance to the tree was in sight, and Bella's spirit lightened as she beat her wings harder, straining herself as she thought of warning her fairy sisters. She gasped the moment a shadow fell over her, and screamed when the grasping talons of her mother sank into her shoulders, holding her tight as the two dove for the ground.

Mother Luna pulled Bella up from her feet and into her arms, holding her tightly as she wrapped herself around her daughter, pressing her overflowing chest into her daughter's equally enormous bosom. She sealed her lips around hers as she sucked her willpower away. She reveled in the taste of her daughter, sensing the untouched virgin soul that lay beneath her flesh, its innate goodness and purity calling to her like a delicacy to be savored and ravished.

Bella shuddered as little tingles rushed along her immaculate skin, the wind screaming in her ears as she plummeted down and down. Having her mother so close, she could feel the sheer wrongness and evil that filled every part of her being, and struggled to pull herself away from her kiss, away from her supernatural grip.

Her world was reduced to the barest of senses, the feeling of her glossy hair whipping across her face, the lashing winds blowing up her dress, and her mother's salacious tongue, plundering her mouth, making sounds of pleasure as her poisonous lips smothered her with sinful desire. Worst of all, was the feeling of being drawn to her evil, as if her good nature clamored for its opposite.

But Bella knew there would be no complement of opposite energies, no balance, only chaos. And virtuous though she was, she was no warrior, and feared that if her mother melded her darkness within her soul there would be only evil, pure evil.

Luna gripped her daughter closer as the hard ground sharpened into view, kissing her daughter more passionately than ever, letting her paralyzing toxins work over her voluptuous body, compelling her passivity and arousal. She rejoiced to the little muffled whimpers that came out of her mouth, her twitching limbs weakening in their fight, until her thrashing finally slackened into calm resignation.

Bella knew this was improper but couldn't fight it, unable to resist the throbs of pleasure from her mother's lips that rendered her body limp, and soon felt dry, yellowed grass crunch underneath her as her mother piled her into the ground. Dust flew up at their impact while the wind was knocked out of her lungs. She gasped for air as her mother pulled away from her lips, regarding her with a hungry glint in her eyes.

Mother Luna breathed deeply before settling her hands on her daughter's breasts, her pitch black fingers sliding around her saffron yellow dress before cupping the large, creamy white mounds inside. Her eyes flashed into pure flame for a moment, as she willed her infectious essence to stream off her skin, oozing like oil and onto her vulnerable daughter.

Bella's eyes regarded her mother with abject terror, her body beginning to involuntarily writhe and tickle with pleasure as rivers of black melted through her dress and seeped into her skin, the liquid having a mind of its own as the streams moved against gravity and headed for her openings. A feeling of calm washed over her, urging her mind to just let it happen, her body long having surrendered with docile acceptance.

Luna hissed in pleasure, grinding herself against Bella's flushed and gleaming pussy lips, moaning as more and more of her corrupting fluids started to penetrate her, the ecstasy of tainting the innocent rushing through her veins. She watched with rapt interest the struggling emotions that played over Bella's face, sometimes fearful, sometimes pleasureful, all the while her dewy lips gasped in surprise, making an O shape as the seductive sensations snaked through her flesh.

"It will be over soon my sweet child..." said Luna, her voice a twisted mockery of typical sing-song fairy intonations. She moaned as Bella moaned, their pleasure intertwined as an orgasm blasted through the fairy's body, her toes curling as her ivory complexion flushed in bliss, only to be glossed over in the sticky black fluid as it spread over her skin, finally seeping down her mouth and flowing into her sex.

"Yes! Drink of me, become me! Let our new mistress's holy purpose flow through your soul..." She leaned over Bella, groping her firm breasts as she whispered into the young fairy's ear. "Give yourself to me...to her...let evil take you..."

Bella could only whimper in response, her mind overwhelmed with unholy pleasure as her mother's darkness penetrated her, tainted her and remade her in its twisted image. She felt all her inhibitions melt away and lusts bloom where there had been none before, more than that, she felt the vile fluid twist and writhe within her flesh, stimulating and arousing her in ways she had never felt before.

She knew she should have been fighting and screaming, and that this was wrong, but there was another part of her that didn't want this to be wrong, that wanted to embrace this pleasure. Her animalistic yearning for debauchery, yet repressed by the veil of fairy civility, was the part that called to her...the part that won out. Her soul wept at its inevitable damnation. In the fairy's overheated, sexual fever, her mind focused on the only thing that mattered: pleasure.

Mother Luna mashed one of her black globes down Bella's mouth, relishing the feel of her weighty, soft breast resting on her face. She sighed in contentment as she felt her daughter gulp down her corrupting nectar, flowing like a black river from her swollen nipple. She moaned as she felt Bella thrust back at her, grinding against her pussy, happy that the newly awakened lusts in her daughter had overpowered her virtues.

The two looked like two buxom maidens, wrestling and writhing in oil, as Bella's purity was exorcised, her body convulsing, sending sloshes of the inky fluid flying as powerful orgasms ravaged her over and over. Each blast of pure, sexual bliss robbed her soul of its defenses, bringing her one step closer to ultimate damnation.

The fallen fairy queen moved her hands up from her daughter's round ass as she jerked and twitched to her corrupting touch, before settling on her head, letting her polished liquid fingers melt through her skin and seep into her mind, ripping out any final traces of good from her gentle spirit.

Bella moaned in elation while her eyes glassed over at the violent obliteration of her spiritual defenses. With nothing left to fight, the evil penetrated deeper into her being as her obscene ecstasy intensified, hearing its seductive whispers while it spread through her soul, her innocence and purity reforged into unrepentant sadism and unholy lusts.

Luna cradled Bella, smiling with depravity as her evil infested her daughter's body, watching as her blonde hair darkened into a striking blood red, her green eyes clouding with darkness, like black opals, before following her mother's looks and igniting into fiery, crimson orbs. Little imperfections on the fairy were smoothed away, her waist becoming waspish thin, emphasizing the bouncing, soft peaks of her chest evermore.

Her breasts too, swelled to the dark magic, expanding into wobbling globes, their already hefty size steadied by their gorgeous round, upturned shape. Her porcelain mounds, topped with pink nipples, had become as black as the rest of her skin, her areolas glowing as gold piercings materialized through her nipples, a chain of infernal steel linking her tits together, from piercing to piercing. Most dramatic of all, was how her wings ripped apart, fracturing and remolding themselves as leathery skin and reptilian scales replaced the colorful layers of butterfly chitin, until she had the glorious wingspan of a black dragon.

Mother Luna's steely grip relaxed, pulling away from her turned daughter as she took in the full breadth of her changes. Bella had ceased her spasms. An unnerving calm filled the air as she lay in the grass with supernatural stillness. Only low whimpers and quiet moans seeped from her lips, her eyes glazed over as she stared up into the roof of the tree, her darkened soul choking off the last bits of good that remained in her being.

Luna smiled, looking on expectantly as her sounds of contentment came to an end. At last, all resistance had been eradicated, at last...she was complete. And she was responsible for it, for taking something rare, good and pure, her own daughter, and turning her into one of the most wicked creatures that ever lived. That she did all this, turned her on even more, making her tight, glistening pussy spasm to her traitorous thoughts.

She ran her fingers between the generous swells of her breasts, tracing back and forth between the soft valley that separated them, playing with her nipple chain, before trailing down her sculpted stomach and robust thighs. Her daughter was now more like her, like a statue of onyx flesh.

In the dead silence of the tree, Bella finally rose up, pushing off the ground as her plump breasts jutted into the air, her back arching while she took her first breath as a servant of darkness. An eerie giggle left her lips, a holdover from her unabashedly girl-like demeanor of before, as she stood up with a dancer's elegance, her voluptuous physique even more irresistible than before, her beauty now a trap for all who would desire her. A new, cunning intelligence surged through her mind, and she smiled as insidious thoughts were born anew in her black heart.

"Thank you...mother." she said, stretching her back before kissing Luna passionately. "You have shown me the truth...given me purpose. How lost I was before, but now...I cannot wait to bring this gift to my fairy sisters!" She beamed with degenerate delight at her mother, their minds aligned in their sinful mission. "They lead such empty, benign lives...but together, we can instill the sheer pleasure of obedience, bequeath the beautiful treasure of enslavement! OF EVIL!"

Bella's cackles echoed into the air, her unhinged nature striking even Luna as a bit much. Her eyes were wide and red while her mouth frothed in animalistic mania. With a lightning quick jab of her hand, she plucked from the air an innocent wisp, holding it within her fist. She moaned as she corrupted it within her palm, the glowing orb turning from a calming blue to an impassioned red, before letting the spirit go, off to possess a woodland creature or some hapless fairy.

Mother Luna hugged her in a motherly embrace, an evil smile of triumph on her face. "Of course my dear. This was how it was meant to be, mother and daughter, queen and princess, uniting to remold Fair Wood into a paradise worthy of our new mistress." Bella licked her mother's neck, before willing herself to return to her normal, uncorrupted appearance, her dragon wings and inky complexion disguising themselves with a more noble countenance.

Both left the desiccated tree of Elmsmile in silence, eager to spread their darkness.

***

A year had passed since the ruling members of Fair Wood had pledged themselves to Queen Morgana's evil empire, the woodland realm no longer living up to its name. Black smog belched into the clouds from the fires of industry, the crack of whips over slaves filled the air, and moans of carnal delight rang through the decrepit woods.

The last of the fairy resistance had been rounded up and imprisoned within the wicked grasp of the Lords of the Wood. Bella and Luna delighted in seeing the silhouettes of countless fairies being filled by their thrusting stamens, their cries of misery having long been replaced with howls of pleasure. And when the petals finally bloomed, so too would the fairies, having accepted and rejoiced in the evil branded upon their souls.

Violet bolts of lightning stabbed across the deep red sky, lending the land an unholy aura. Mother Luna drank deeply of the combined lust and suffering that filled the air, pleased she had served her mistress so well. Today was the day the Queen sent her high command to ensure the lands were truly hers. Luna would make sure they were not disappointed.

She saw carriages and soldiers make their way through the sparse wood, nimbly evading the pits of fire and hanging corpses that dotted the land. At the head of the convoy rode a knight, tall and bedecked in ornate ceremonial armor, with imposing rows of spikes upon spikes crowning his shoulders and helmet. Clearly the leader, she thought.

Luna flew down from her perch, letting her daughter keep an eye on the ongoing orgy as she greeted the envoy. She bowed before the approaching knight, folding her wings in submission as the knight brought up his hand, motioning for his men to halt. There was complete silence as he dismounted and surveyed his surroundings, Luna not moving an inch lest she offend him.

"Where is the resistance?" he said, his voice deep and raspy.

She returned to a standing position, smiling as she turned to greet him. "This is it my lord..." she motioned to the flowers, their stems bending every now and then from the pleasurable ravishments happening across the field, "This is all that remains of my rebellious people, when they are done, they will know nothing but loyalty to the Queen."

The fairy in the flower just before the two screamed in ecstasy. Her curvaceous silhouette was pressed against a petal, her immense tits squeezing into distinct circles as she was pummeled against its soft surface. A deep groan emanated from the flower as it pumped its corrupting load into her hot depths, the fairy scratching the petal interior in delirious joy as her body convulsed in agonizing pleasure, the evil infesting her soul and devouring her innocence in a chain of orgasms.

The knight's glowing eyes narrowed as he stroked the hilt of his sword thoughtfully, entranced with the perverse sight. "Interesting." Luna's evil little heart skipped with joy, pleased her usefulness had been recognized as the knight turned to face her. "The Queen values those who can resolve their own problems."

"Thank you my lord."

The knight spun around, throwing back his cape theatrically as he mounted his horse once more. "My men will be pleased, not having to suffer the indignity of wetting their blades with fairy blood." Luna eyed the demonic creatures that had accompanied him, each one having a maniacal glint in their eye as they sharpened their swords. "You have done your Queen proud..."

He looked to the fairy in the flower once more. Her impassioned whimpers and whines filled the air as she slowly slumped down from overwhelming stimulation, her giant breasts dragging down the side of the petal as she shuddered and twitched while the fires of sin consumed her body. "I'm sure she would be very interested in these flowers."

"I offer them freely my lord, but may I ask...what is your name?"

The knight looked down at her, his eyes flaring for a moment in some unknowable emotion. "The Black Knight. There is no other name but so." He turned his snorting horse around before looking over his shoulder. "In one month's time we make our assault on the barbarous tribes of the east. Be ready."

Mother Luna looked behind her, hearing the unfurling of petals and smiled as she looked upon the corrupted fairy, her skin rendered jet black and steaming from arcane fire, the valley of her massive breasts streaked with sweat as she let out an orgiastic sigh, her lips curling into a treacherous smile. Luna looked back on the departing convoy, beaming with wickedness.

"As my Queen wills it."

12