Darkness & Light

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Any chance you'll tell me the real reason, sis?" Leachim asked, after swallowing his first bite.

"No – can we change the subject Lea? How are you anyway?" Rose replied without looking up from her plate and then added, "This is great Lea, I love your cooking." Leachim lost his appetite. An old hateful feeling crept threw him, a deep centered feeling from years ago. He posed another question in his mind and then dropped it. Eventually he'd find out. He knew that as well as he knew his own name.

With a sudden flash, the thought of the manager's fingers hit her and Rose sat up-right quickly, looking shocked. As she did she caught both tender nipples on the table's edge and blushed when she saw Leachim staring at her antics. Rose opened her mouth to speak, not bothering to hide the fact her nipples were hardening almost immediately. What caused her to remain silent was the sharp aching pain she felt in her nipples as Leachim stared, watching them grow hard. "Lea, don't think anything bad, okay? Nothing happened, really it didn't. I just didn't like the manager is all." Rose finally spoke out when the aching subsided. "Maybe I should go shower now? Did you think of anything to do?" She added in, trying to sound up-beat and hoping Leachim would drop whatever was on his mind.

Leachim shook his head, as he dropped his gaze. "No not yet. The showers all yours and your clothes are on my dresser. Take all the time you want." With a weak smile, Rose stood up and excused herself. Leachim was drawn once again to his sister and lifted his head. He never met her gaze or looked into her face. His eyes stopped where the clinging gown dropped past her belly. The dark triangular patch of Rosemary's mound stood out in stark contrast to the flimsy, light, material of her gown. Clearing his throat, Leachim averted his eyes quickly but, not before he felt the stirring between his legs.

"Sweet Jesus!" He muttered watching her walk off.

Four

Leachim never saw the warm smile cross Rosemary's face as she left him. He had no way of knowing about the hot, sensual, feeling Rose experienced as her gown rubbed against firm taught nipples. Rose knew all too well what caught Leachim's eyes when she stood and that knowledge fueled a desire she hadn't known in years. She closed the bathroom door silently and stood leaning against it for a long time, thinking. Finally, she shrugged off her night gown and stood naked, locking and unlocking the door, undecided on what to do.

She walked off for the shower, leaving the bathroom door unlocked. It felt deliciously bad; and, liking how she felt, she turned on the shower wondering if Leachim might need something while she was in there. He didn't. The bad thoughts faded away under the hot cascade of water, replaced by thoughts of possibilities.

Near the end of her shower Rose noticed a glob of conditioner on the shower wall, under the shower head and just above the controls. She grinned and went to wipe off, thinking her brother a slob of male portions. Her index finger slid into the mess and she stopped, sharply inhaling when she realized what the glob actually was. Rose was mesmerized, as she rubbed her brother's thick cum between her fingers. Her guilt built up and drove her to take a quick look out the shower doors before she did the unthinkable. She closed her eyes as she raised her arm and inched her finger toward her lips. Trembling, Rose felt the heat grow between her legs and slipped the finger into her mouth. She tasted the forbidden juice, of her brother's loins, for the first time and mewed out softly to the pounding shower water.

A knock at the bathroom door snapped her out of the sensual state and her face reddened quickly. "Rose? You okay? I know I said take your time but, damn – you been in there an hour already!" Leachim's voice rang out strong, as if he stood next to the shower.

"YEAH, yeah I'm fine! Doors open if you need anything." Rose called out loudly, hoping beyond hope he'd walk in. When he didn't, Rose spent a few more frantic minutes searching for more cum and stopped only when she realized she was growing short of breath in her excitement. The shower ended with Rosemary having an idea – a forbidden idea that made her wet, the sort of wetness that a towel wouldn't stop.

She draped the towel over the shower stall and left the bathroom totally naked and walked into Leachim's bedroom. Her clothes were there, as he'd said. Her idea hadn't come with a total set of instructions but she knew that her clothing wouldn't do for what she had in mind; and so she improvised. Seeing the bedroom door partially open, she called out to Leachim. "Lea we really don't have to do anything. Any chance your fireplace still works?"

Knowing he would reply, Rose positioned herself so that if Leachim did look he'd catch sight of her. Like a cat, she played with him. She stood before his dresser and combed through her dark tresses with her fingers. She used both hands and kept them high, allowing her breasts to rise and jiggle with each arm movement. "Lea – did you hear me?" She called out again, not hearing a response.

"Okay, if that's what you want. It was working the last time I used it - are you sure Rose?" Lea finally replied. Leachim swallowed hard, his breathe turned shallow and he felt a weakness in his knees he recognized all too well; he'd caught sight of Rosemary's nude movement in his room.

"Well, I was just thinking it might be nice if we stayed in – you know just the two of us? I feel warm now and going out just sounds stupid. What do you think?" Rose added as she turned and walked out of his sight. She chanced a quick glance at the door opening and felt rewarded for her efforts. Her heart beat faster. Nothing she was doing that morning made sense to her.

Leachim was speechless. His mind raced as he recalled calling out Rosemary's name in the shower. He shuddered and absently slipped his hand into his pants to move his, now stiff, cock to a more comfortable position. "I – I, God yeah that sounds okay Rose. I have some wine I think." Leachim stammered out, unable and unwilling to take his gaze away from the bedroom door.

"Umm sounds wonderful Lea – I'm almost ready, start the fire would you?" Rose called out and moved past the bedroom door once again, making sure Leachim could see her.

Like the fading scene of an old time movie, Rose slowly closed the door, keeping her right breast in full view for Leachim's benefit. Leachim, sharply, inhaled and held his breath, not believing where his thoughts were leading him. "Sister – she's your sister fool! Get a grip for God's sake!" He mumbled aloud and walked off, rather stiff legged, towards the fireplace.

Behind the closed door, Rose felt the heat of her flushed cheeks. Her actions, as bold and suggestive as they were, embarrassed her to no small end. It didn't matter, or at least it didn't deter her as she searched Leachim's closet for something to wear. She'd avoided relationships. Her experience with men (in general, except for Lea) was reason enough for her. She tuned out the insanity of her thinking that morning and focused on the closet, finally selecting one of Lea's white dress shirts.

She slipped it on, noting the clean, crisp, smell and shivered over the cool feel of the material. Stepping in front of the mirror, previously used by Leachim, she slowly buttoned the shirt, smiling to herself. For the first time, she regretted not having make-up but, it was a brief remorse at best. She took a deep breath, mentally steeled her resolve and then, in a husky sort of whisper, mumbled her last thought. "It's the best I'll ever look Leachim – I hope you like it." With that final thought, she turned away from the mirror and took her first tentative step towards the door.

Five

A brash boldness over took Rose as she opened the bedroom door. Leachim was adjusting the gas fireplace when she exited the room and before he could turn around Rose asked, "How often Lea? How often are you masturbating?" The sound of the verbalized question shocked her, almost as much as it did Leachim.

His only reaction was to visibly stiffen, in his crouched position. A silence followed before he replied. "Masturbate? What makes you thin..."

"I saw something on the shower wall and thought it was cream rinse for a minute but, it wasn't Lea. Don't get angry, I'm just curious is all." Rose said softly, interrupting his reply. Leachim's shoulders slumped, as the guilt hit him and he recalled, once again, his final cried out word in the shower.

"Not that often – is this something we really need to talk about Rose? I mean, it is a bit private, don't you think?" Leachim mumbled out and turned to look at his sister, his face red with embarrassment.

Rosemary had stopped just outside of the bedroom door and leaned against the wall. Her hands were behind her back and she raised one leg, at the knee posing, if you will, like a model. Leachim's white dress shirt, buttoned only at the bottom two buttons, flopped over at the collar and created an arrow of material sending Leachim's eyes straight to Rosemary's belly button. He fell back on his ass and whistled softly but, loud enough for Rose to hear. Rose wasn't really trying to be seductive, she had no personal experience at it and yet, she was pulling it off in grand style.

Leachim tore his eyes away and turned towards the fire, as he stammered out a question, "Rose – what - what are you doing? God, I really don't thin..."

"I'm spending a quiet day with my brother, why? The fire is wonderful Leachim, mind if I join you?" Rose spoke out, sending Leachim to silence again. Lea never saw the knowing smile form on Rose's lips. He didn't see the slow, step over step, walk Rosemary took towards him and the fireplace. But, he felt her presence – it was electric, like a static filled wool blanket waving close to him. When Rose reached out to touch his shoulder Leachim jumped and cried out in surprise. SNAP - a charge released from her finger tips, now just millimeters from touching him. Leachim jerked his head around and found him self staring directly at the bottom half of his shirt. The rounded corners of the shirt tails barely reached Rosemary's mid-thigh, covering the dark patch where her legs met.

Rosemary waited. She waited for Leachim to look up. Slowly, his head tilted back, his gaze followed the shirt material, as a lump formed in his throat. The swell of Rosemary's breasts created a soft round valley of cleavage, in the open shirt, and Leachim's eyes never made it any farther. Rose cupped his face with her soft hands and said, "You don't mind do you? I mean, if you want, I'll go." In her light grasp, Leachim turned his head side to side. His answer was no. Rosemary increased her smile and walked to the couch.

Over taken by the emotional and sensual head rush, Leachim stared off into the small living room. His eyes were unfocused and his mind screamed out a thousand things at once, or so it seemed to Leachim. His thoughts of suicide plagued him the most and a tidal wave of guilt him. Rosemary called to him but, it was a voice light years away. He felt the heat of the fireplace; in his mind it was the heat of summer sun and the warm yellowish glow it cast was the glow of a late afternoon, so many years ago and Leachim's mind drifted away to another time – another place.

"Come on Lea, don't be such a chicken!" Rosemary called out to him.

Leachim sat on the sandy bank of Clear Lake, watching his sister. He'd returned home, as promised, just before her eighteenth birthday. Rose was elated he actually came and begged him to go swimming with her, the afternoon before her party. Rose called out again, more insistent this time.

"Hey, come on Rose, you know I don't have a swimming suit!" Leachim yelled back and blushed, wondering if anyone was around to hear him.

"Oh God Lea – I'm your sis, you got something I haven't seen? Don't be such a prude." Was the reply he got, causing him further reason for embarrassment.

"For God's sake Rosemary, someone will hear you!" He called back, as he stood up and brushed sand from his jeans.

"Bullshit! I picked the spot, remember? No one ever comes here – now get in, please Leachim!" Rose answered back, just before ducking under the water. Nervous and still unsure, Leachim scanned the small beach area thoroughly as he considered what his sister asked. Before he could reply, Rosemary popped up and leaped high out of the water, tossing her swim suit towards the shore. Leachim saw her full nudity briefly before she dropped back down, laughing.

"There Lea, now you don't have to be embarrassed or worried. Please Lea, come on its wonderful!" She giggled out.

Leachim recalled the suns warmth, that late afternoon. He recalled how it felt as he shed his clothing in plain sight of his sister. When he started to remove his jeans he caught Rosemary, with just her head out of water, staring intently at him as he stripped. With the little modesty left in him, he turned his back and shoved his jeans down, displaying his bare ass. She said nothing. Leachim remembered turning his head again and seeing her eyes, glinting in the fading sunlight, and what he felt sure was a smile on her face, although he couldn't actually be sure. When he turned back, to finish removing his jeans, Rosemary stood up from her water crouch, exposing her young breasts. She waited for him, nipples hard and mentally excited more than she could understand. Lea gave her one last look and damn near tripped over his feet as he began to run. Leachim had grown erect, thinking as he was about undressing in front of Rosemary, and now there she was, displaying herself to him! He felt his rigid cock slamming into his thighs as he sprinted towards the water and heard Rosemary screaming out in youthful bliss, as she watched.

Leachim's lips formed a large smile as the thoughts carried on. They had danced that afternoon. Danced in the water and played, like little kids. The amber glow of the sun played on Rosemary's face and nude body. They touched, wrestled and hugged each other for what seemed like hours. They whispered secrets, as they embraced. He recalled Rosemary lifting his erect penis and moving in tightly to hug him. She was full of questions that day and not ashamed to ask one of them. They'd come close – too close and it was that single thought that brought Leachim out from his deep thoughts. "Lea? Hey, are you going to join me or what?" He heard Rose ask.

Leachim turned slowly, eyes just then coming back into focus, and gave Rose a weak smile. "Yeah – yeah just thinking is all." Leachim got off the floor and grabbed the wine bottle and glasses. A brief look outside told him the day's gloom had settled in solid. Now, the fireplace did cast a solid warm, amber, glow inside the small apartment, just as the sun did on that day. "Hey Rose, you remember what we did before your eighteenth birthday?"

Rosemary's hand came quickly to her mouth, cutting off a joyous scream and she nodded rapidly. "Oh God, you remember? Was that wild or what?" She replied excitedly. Leachim poured out two glasses of wine, as Rose went on. "Yours was the first, you know that right? I mean, first one I ever saw hard or felt..." And she stopped, thinking maybe she'd said too much. Leachim said nothing. He handed Rosemary her glass and held his up.

"Toast?"

"Sure."

"To a wonderful day remembered and a beautiful sister admired." Leachim said softly and they touched glasses, with a light airy clink. Rose blushed and sipped her wine, as she patted the couch. "Sit." She answered back, after swallowing.

Leachim was back on the merry-go-round. The game of Pong had restarted and Leachim had a firm hold on the paddle, working it. Not a single small orb passed his stroke. He may have been a failure at everything else in life but, he was no failure in Rosemary's eyes. She adored him. Where other women had found fault, she found joy and delight. They laughed and talked the day away, recalling other childhood memories and drinking Leachim's wine. Leachim grew hard, watching his near naked sister. Without shame, Rosemary moved, squirmed and repositioned her self over and over, giving Leachim every reason for his erection. Rose was patient but, finally asked a question long on her mind.

"Don't you think I'm beautiful?"

"Jesus Rose, yes – of course I do."

"Then why?" She whispered softly.

"Why? Why what, I don't..."

"I know you're hard Lea, I can see it. Why haven't you undressed? I wouldn't mind and..." Rosemary replied pausing, unsure if she should say more.

"And?" Lea questioned with a small grin on his face.

"I'd like to help this time – not like the lake. Can I?" Rosemary said, in a barely audible whisper, talking over the lip of her wine glass.

It might have been the wine. It just as well could have been the conversation, or recalled days of long ago but, whatever it was, Leachim found himself standing before his sister. Rose silently placed her glass on the small coffee table and stood to join Leachim. With tenderness and purpose she reached up and began unbuttoning his shirt. Leachim closed his eyes and shuddered when her soft hands slid down his bare chest and stopped just above his bellybutton. She moved in and slowly encircled his waist, moving up with her hands she slipped his shirt off and planted a kiss on one hard nipple.

"I wanted to do this at the lake Lea." She whispered and dropped to her knees.

Leachim groaned out, feeling Rosemary's erect nipples sliding down his body and then gasped loudly when she slipped her fingers inside his jeans. Without thinking, Leachim sucked in his belly, allowing Rose to grasp his waist band and unbutton the 501 jeans. He felt every click of the zipper, as Rose drew it down. Still resting on her knees, Rosemary placed one small hand on his erection and then kissed it through his underwear. "You wouldn't have let me – would you Lea?" She whispered softly and started to tug at his jeans.

"No" Leachim answered back, with a dry raspy sounding voice and raised one foot after the other, at Rosemary's prodding.

Rose placed her hands on his legs and slid them back up, smiling at seeing she had created goose bumps on Leachim. "You really missed out that day – you should have asked me to." She answered back and blew hot breath on his belly, just above his underwear. Before Leachim could say a word, Rosemary's fingers tugged his underwear band out, to clear his throbbing penis head and pulled them down, staring at his blood engorged cock. She stopped when the material bunch up at crotch level and leaned in to kiss his shaft.

"I've never done this to any man Leachim..." She said softly and paused, to kiss his sensitive, wet, head and then added, "If I'm doing it wrong tell me – show me what to do Lea." The game of Pong went into hyper-drive for Leachim. With a confidence he'd never known, Leachim never missed a single stroke.

Rosemary finished disrobing him and cooed out over her handy work. "It's beautiful Lea – just like the lake, hard and wonderful. God, I wish it had been you..."

Leachim stiffened, knowing immediately what Rosemary was referring to. He bent down and grabbed her shoulders, hauling her up off the floor. "Don't – don't talk about him Rose. If I had known I'd have taken you away right then and there. I blame myself for what happened and leaving you Rose."

Rose reached and placed her fingers on Leachim's lips. "Shhhh – it's okay Lea, you're taking me away now. Don't ever leave me again and I'll make you happy Lea, you know that don't you?" Rose spoke softly, her lips scant inches from his. Leachim nodded, as his fingers worked the buttons on her shirt.

A blinding flash of lightening and sharp crack of thunder heralded the dress shirt hitting the floor and together they stood naked, embracing in love, against the cold world around them. Nestled in tight against Leachim's chest, Rosemary shuddered in anticipation, feeling Leachim's manhood hard against her mound and belly. "Take me Lea, take me like you almost did at the lake. I want you to – deep inside me Lea, make love to me Lea and never stop." Rosemary whispered, letting tears of joy flow from her eyes.