Darla Ch. 04

Story Info
Nothing else works, so I have to let Darla fuck someone.
3.7k words
4.13
25.8k
4

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maadmaax
maadmaax
21 Followers

Chapter 04: Darla for Fuck Time

It was just after noon when the doorbell rang and I said to Darla, "Now remember, talk dirty to him. I need to hear that."

Darla nodded her head, said, "I will, I'll remember, now get in there."

I started to walk into the bedroom, but turned and said, "And the rubber. Don't forget the rubber."

She pushed me on the chest and said, "We've been over all this, I'll remember, now get into the closet."

Huh?

After Darla's last "treatment" our sex life became more or less routine for a couple of months. We went back to the dance club once to see the same businessman and Darla, once again, sucked him off at the table. And, once again, I pulled her into the men's room and fucked her hard and fast as she leaned against the wall.

At home, we were enjoying each other's bodies three or four times a week and I started feeling that maybe I was over my strange problem. Then, one Friday afternoon, three weeks after our last trip to the dance club I couldn't get it up. She tried reminding me of watching Stu fuck her; that didn't work. She whispered about Art and the businessman coming in her mouth; nothing.

We made our trip to the dance club and it was nearly empty. We sat at the bar and had a couple of drinks and after two hours nobody had come in. I nodded at the bartender and said, "How about him?"

She looked. He was at least three hundred pounds and had a two day stubble of beard on his face. "No way in hell am I doing him. I probably couldn't find his cock in the rolls of fat." We had a good laugh, finished our drinks, and left. As we walked into the parking lot Darla grabbed my arm and said, "There," and pointed.

There was a young guy in the booth at the entrance of the parking lot. He looked like he was in his late teens or very early twenties and she said, "This should be easy. Come on." We walked over to the booth and Darla looked at the guy and just blurted out, "Would you like a handjob?"

I was shocked, the kid was shocked, and Darla was smiling at both of us. The door was open and she stepped right in and said, "Look, when's the last time you had an offer like that?"

The kid stammered something I couldn't hear and she reached down between his legs and gently squeezed his package. She reached up with her other hand and stroked his cheek. "Here you are standing out here hour after hour giving out tickets and taking money and what do you get for it, huh? I'm offering to help you get through your shift." Then her hand started moving up and down.

I remember at that age just seeing a hot babe would give me an erection and here was a gorgeous woman stroking his cock. He was wearing a pair of loose pants and I could see a bulge moving around inside as she stroked him up and down. Without another word she unzipped his pants and worked his cock out and then leaned down to kiss the tip of it. "See, sweetie," she said to me, "I found another one. I think I'll stroke this one." Then she stood back up and started jacking him off.

Youth, no staying power at all. Less than two minutes and he grunted, "I'm gonna shoot, oh, shit, I can't hold it..."

Darla barely had time to put her other hand under the head of his cock when he let loose a stream of semen that shot out at least a foot and she had to move her hand around to catch some of it. Then, twice more, he jerked his hips and more cum shot out of the end of his cock. Yep, youth, no staying power, but a tremendous volume of jizz. "Oh, sweetie," she cooed at him, "that's it, give me that sweet juice." As he finished his climax she stroked him a couple more times, then looked over at me and held her hand out; her entire palm was covered with his sperm.

Looking at me she said, "This is for you, sweetie," and licked his cum off her hand, swallowed it, licked her lips, and then leaned down to suck his cock for a second and then licked him clean.

Then she stepped out of the booth saying, "Thanks," leaving the poor kid to put himself away and wonder what had just happened.

We walked toward the car and she reached down to stroke me. "Hey, what's wrong? You're not hard."

While I watched her stroke the kid's cock I hadn't even felt a stir down below. "I don't know, somehow that just didn't turn me on. Maybe a handjob isn't the same as a blowjob."

We somehow managed to get through the weekend. Twice I ate her out and finger-fucked her bringing her to an orgasm and, I guess, she was satisfied with that because we didn't have any arguments.

Monday was a holiday and neither of us had to work. I woke up a bit after seven and smelled something. I put on my robe, walked out into the kitchen, and saw Darla fixing breakfast. "Hi, sweetie, I thought I'd try making breakfast for you." She pointed at the table and said, "Sit down, it'll be ready in a minute."

I looked at her preparations and sat down. "Don't let the eggs cook too long, the yolks will get hard." She glanced at me with a dirty look and went back to what she was doing. I looked at the toaster and said, "The toast's going to burn, you better get it out."

She threw down the spatula and said, "Okay, Mr. Perfect, you finish it," and then stormed out of the kitchen.

I popped the toast out, turned the mess in the skillet into somewhat hard scrambled eggs, and then called to her. "Honey? Come on, I'm sorry, everything's ready." No answer. "Honey?" I said as I walked into the bedroom. She was getting dressed and I asked, "Where are you going?"

She walked over and, as she raised her hand, I thought she was going to slap me. Instead she patted my cheek and said, "I'll be back in about a half hour. You go ahead and eat." She gave me a quick peck on the lips and walked out, ignoring my questions.

I ate, cleaned the kitchen, and then sat down to read the paper before she got back. As soon as she walked in she tossed her purse onto the table, came over to me, and sat down on my lap, holding a small bag.

She put her arms around my neck and kissed me while she wiggled her ass against my crotch. Not getting any response she pulled back and said, "Okay, the blowjobs aren't as effective as they were and a handjob does nothing for you, so I figure I have to let you watch me fuck someone."

"Oh, no, I don't think I can take that."

She kissed me on the cheek and said, "Look, you knew Stu and I were doing it and you even watched once. Remember how that turned you on?"

I thought a moment and then said, "Yeah, but it's not the same now. I know I'm the only one doing you. I'm not sure I want to share you anymore."

She wiggled her ass against me again and said, "Sweetie, you're really good with your fingers and tongue and when you use my vibrator on me it drives me absolutely wild." She paused to kiss me and then said, "The problem is they don't feel the same as a cock inside me. I really need your cock in me. Right now I'm horny and, unless I feel something growing under me in the next thirty seconds, I'm going to find someone to fuck. It's your choice whether you want to watch it or not."

I was really torn up. I really liked not sharing her pussy with anyone, but right now I wasn't even able to get it up. When we first got together Darla was screwing her boyfriend, Stu, and she and I were doing it every chance we got. One of the first times we were making out I had my hand between her legs. I started to slip my finger inside her and then pulled back from our kiss and asked, "Am I going to find any of Stu's remnants in here?"

She chuckled at me and said, "Of course not, we haven't done anything for a couple of weeks. Why?"

"I know it's silly, but I don't like the idea of putting anything inside you, finger, tongue, or cock, if there's another man's cum in there."

She kissed me, grabbed my hand, and pressed my finger into her hole as she said, "I'll remember that, sweetie. Now, get that finger busy."

The deciding thing was remembering her just saying she was going to fuck someone whether I watched or not so I said, "All right, I guess I don't have a lot of choice. Where are you going to find someone?"

Darla didn't even think about it, but said, "How about I fuck our neighbor?"

I stared at her and asked, "Melvin?"

She laughed at that. Melvin was exactly what his name implied. Skinny, young kid, just turned 21, and was a computer genius. Darla had once mentioned that Melvin had lived next to her for about six months and she had never seen a woman going into his apartment. "No, silly, I was thinking of Frank on the other side. He's flirted with me in the past. It was mostly harmless, but I think he might have been serious about it."

I thought a moment and then finally said, "But you can't let him come inside you."

She opened the bag she was holding and took out a box of condoms. "That's why I went out. I remembered what you said and bought these." She held out the box so I could see it and said, "See, different colors." Then she kissed my cheek, my neck, my ear, and whispered, "And they're ribbed for my pleasure."

"Your pleasure?" I said.

She pulled back and said, "Look, if I'm going to fuck I want to make sure I get something out of it. Come on." Then she got up, walked into the kitchen, and pawed through her address book. Finding what she was looking for she picked up the phone, dialed, and then held the receiver away from her ear, motioning me over.

"Frank? It's Darla next door."

"Oh, hi, what's up?" I heard from the receiver.

"Well, you once said you'd be willing to help if I needed something. I was wondering if you were serious?"

"Of course, what do you need?"

Her voice got almost sickly sweet as she purred, "Well, Jake got called in to work today and I'm really horny. I was wondering if there was any way you could help me with that?"

A really long pause and then, "Are you saying what I think you are?"

She giggled and said, "Well, I'm thinking about your cock and my pussy and what might happen if they got close to each other."

There was just a slight pause and then, "I'll be there in two minutes," and the phone went dead.

She chuckled and said, "Well, that's all set. You go stand in the closet with the door cracked just enough to see. I'll make sure we do it in the bedroom and I'll try and position him so you can see everything that's happening."

That's when the doorbell rang. I walked into the bedroom, opened the sliding door to the closet, stepped inside, and closed it almost all the way as I heard voices in the living room. It was quiet for quite a while and I started to panic wondering if they were doing it out in the living room. I was actually on the verge of sneaking out to take a peek when Darla walked into view.

She was pulling off her dress and saying, "I'm sorry, Frank, Jake just called and he's going to be home in about a half hour, we'll have to hurry."

As she tossed it aside he moved into view behind her. He pressed up against her back and reached around to cup her breast and said, "So, if Jake's coming home, why do you need me?"

She turned around and stretched up to kiss him as her hands worked at his belt. "Because, silly, I had already called you and I'm on fire right now." As they kissed her hands were busy and she soon has his pants sliding down his legs and then she sank to her knees and pulled his underwear down. "Oh, sweetie, what a nice present you have for me." She grabbed his cock and held it out as he stepped out of his clothes and pulled off his shirt. Then her lips slipped over the end of it and she took about half of it into her mouth. He was too long to take the whole thing and she started bobbing her head back and forth.

"Oh," Frank groaned, "that's nice, Darla, that's really nice."

She pulled back, stood, and then sat on the edge of the bed, patting the mattress beside her. "Come over here," she ordered and he moved over and sat beside her. They started kissing and Frank squeezed her breast and then moved his hand right down between her legs. She immediately opened her legs giving me a great view of her pussy as he moved his fingers up and down her slit.

It took him only a couple of seconds to slip his finger into her hole and I watched as she tightened her body a bit and then relaxed as he started running his finger in and out of her. A minute of that and he worked another finger into her while rubbing his palm across her mound.

He stroked her clit and finger-fucked her for just a couple of minutes before Darla said, "Come on, I need you. Get up there and lie down." When he did his feet were pointing right at the closet and Darla crawled up next to him. I don't know where she had it, but she produced the condom box, took one out, and tossed the box on the floor. She opened the package, removed the condom, and reached over to hold his cock upright. She set the condom on the tip, held the shaft with one hand, and then put her lips on it. She worked it down over his cock using just her lips until the last inch and then she used her fingers. I was surprised that the condom only covered about two-thirds of his cock. I hadn't realized he was that big and I had a momentary twinge of jealousy as I thought of him being in parts of Darla's vagina that I couldn't reach.

She ran her tongue down the length of his shaft, turning her head away from Frank and smiled in my direction. She got up, straddled him, and held his cock upright. "Oh, sweetie, I don't know if this is going to fit inside me," she said as she settled down on his cock, taking about two inches all at once. She leaned down and they kissed as she slowly moved back and forth, each time taking more of his cock into her pussy.

After several minutes she still didn't have the entire length inside her and she stopped moving a second and said, "Oh, Frank, I can't take all of you, I'm sorry, I don't know if this is going to work.

He reached up, grabbed her hips, and held her down as he started moving his hips slowly and gently, driving his long cock farther and farther into her. He said, "Sure it will, Darla." He pushed more and more into her until, after nearly two minutes, she was able to accomodate the entire length of him. Then he pulled almost all the way out and jerked his hips upward really hard, driving his cock all the way into her again.

Darla gasped and said, "Oh, my God, Frank, I don't believe it, oh, I've never felt so full, oh, do that again."

Time after time he did that and I reached down to find that my cock was finally responding. Not just responding, but trying to get out of my jeans. I started stroking it through the cloth, slowly, so I wouldn't come.

Now Darla took over and slid back and forth for a couple of minutes, then sat up and started bouncing up and down on him. For nearly fifteen minutes I watched them alternate fucking each other. She'd be lying on him and they'd be kissing wildly as he'd be ramming his cock into her and then she'd sit up and be bouncing up and down on him.

It seemed strange to me that they weren't talking; there were moans, grunts, groans, and gasps, but nobody said anything until Frank said, "Oh, shit, Darla, I'm going to come, oh, shit."

"Oh, Frank, not yet, I'm close, I'm almost there, keep fucking me, please, don't come yet."

Another few seconds of silence and then Frank grunted, "I... can't... help... it, I'm coming... NOW!" He pulled down on her hips, rammed his cock into her and lifted them both off the bed jerking his hips wildly.

"Oh, Frank, yes, I'm there, oh, don't move, don't move, oh, yesssss!" Her body tightened and I knew that the muscles in her vagina were milking Frank's cock of everything he had in him. With a cock of that size I could only imagine how much cum he pumped into that rubber.

Darla finally relaxed and lay down on Frank and they kissed gently for the longest time while I was aching to get my own cock into that hot little pussy. She finally pulled up from him, causing his cock to slip out of her. "Oh, Frank, I feel so empty without your cock inside me."

She threw her leg over him and reached down to pull off the rubber as Frank said, "Darla, any time you want it inside you, just call me." He looked at his watch and said, "I guess I better get out of here before Jake gets back."

"Wait," Darla commanded, "let me clean you up." She took his cock into her mouth and sucked on it for a couple seconds and then licked the entire shaft several times, making sure there wasn't a single drop of cum left on him.

As he got up and started pulling on his clothes Darla sat up and played with the rubber, upending it over her mouth. As the semen ran out she let some dribble over her lips while she looked in my direction. She made a big show of opening her mouth to let me see his cum on her tongue, and then swallowed it. After licking her lips she looked back at Frank, now dressed, and said, "Frank, if I'm ever hungry, could you maybe give me some more of this delicious cum as a snack?"

He leaned down to kiss her quickly and squeeze her boob and then said, "Any time you want, Darla."

She got up, quickly pulled on her robe, and walked out with him. As soon as they walked out of the room I quickly slid open the door and stepped over, peeking around the side of the bedroom door. They were standing beside the front door kissing and Frank was squeezing her ass as she stroked his crotch. He worked his hand between her legs and then said, "Honey, I wish we had the time for me to spend about an hour inside this little thing."

My jealousy returned as I heard Darla say, "Oh, Frank, I wish you could too." I stroked my cock as they kissed one last time and Frank walked through the door.

As soon as the door closed I charged into the livingroom, nearly tripping over my pants. I suddenly realized that my cock was out and in my hand and didn't even remember opening my pants. I kicked them aside hastily as I pulled Darla to the couch. "Get on there," I ordered, pushing her to her knees on the couch. As she leaned against the back of the couch I moved behind her, spread her pussy lips, and guided my cock to her hole. "It seems you liked having Frank inside you," I said as I pushed.

"Ow! Oh, Jake, take it easy."

"Shut up, I just saw you taking his big cock and you didn't tell him to take it easy. You liked that, huh?"

I grabbed her hair, pulled her head back, and rammed my cock into her as hard as I could. She grunted and said, "Yes, you saw it, I enjoyed having him inside me."

That did it, I had been inside her only thirty seconds and started pumping four day's worth of sperm into her body. "Oh, Jake, oh, yes, sweetie, do it, come in me, give me your hot jizz, oh, shit, yes." Her body tightened and I could feel the muscles in her pussy squeezing my cock as I finished my own climax.

As she relaxed she pushed herself up and turned her head so we could kiss. After a long time she pulled back from me and said, "Oh, Jake, that was nice. I really needed your cum in me." She pulled forward, pulling my cock out, and then sat down to wrap her lips around my cock. She sucked every drop I had and then licked me clean. "Jake? Did you notice something?"

"Uh, not really, I've been a bit busy the past minute or so."

She stood up, kissed me, and pulled on my cock. "Your cock seems to be pretty hard. Shouldn't it be soft by now?"

I looked down and then smiled at her. "I guess you're just too hot."

She smiled as she started toward the bedroom, pulling me along by my cock. "Good, because I need you inside me longer than a minute. When I get you into bed I'm going to fuck you until this thing falls off!"

maadmaax
maadmaax
21 Followers