Darla Ch. 05

Story Info
The final iteration does nothing for me.
1.5k words
3.61
15.5k
2

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maadmaax
maadmaax
21 Followers

Chapter 5: The End

It didn't quite fall off, but we did it for nearly an hour before we both had an exhausting climax and fell asleep. We woke up around five, did it again, and then another time when we went to bed. The next night, the next, the next, and the next we did it again. That weekend we had marathon sex sessions lasting hours.

Both of us agreed we had never in our lives had more, or better, sex than the following month. Only a few times did I have a problem responding to her and it only took her saying something about Frank's big cock, how much he filled her, or his lasting power and I was ready to go. Until...

It was five weeks to the day that nothing she did could get a rise out of me -- not even a tingle. She suffered through the next four days of having me use my tongue, fingers, and vibrator to please her and then, at breakfast on Sunday morning, she said, "Okay, looks like it's time for me to fuck Frank again."

I stirred my eggs around and said, "I don't know, Darla, I'm not really comfortable having you do Frank." I just couldn't quite tell her that I thought she had enjoyed Frank far too much.

She was silent for a moment and munched on a piece of sausage and finally said, "All right, then we find a stranger."

I continued to stir my eggs and slowly said, "Geez, Darla, there's a lot of danger in that. We don't know what kind of weirdo we might hook up with."

She threw down her fork and said, "Okay, then I'll fuck Melvin!"

As I mentioned before Melvin was exactly what you'd picture when you hear that name: skinny, young kid, just turned 21, and a computer genius. He had lived next to Darla for seven months now and she had told me that she had never seen a woman go into his apartment.

I chuckled at that as I finally took a bite of eggs and slowly chewed them. "Hmm, maybe that wouldn't be so bad," I finally said.

"You have got to be shitting me," she said.

"Well, he's not all that experienced from what you've said. Maybe he'd be thankful for the experience. And, maybe it'd do something for me."

Like the setup with Frank, it only took Darla a few seconds to have Melvin's promise that he'd come over to help her with her computer problem.

I'm standing in the closet waiting for them to come in and it seemed to take forever. Finally, they walked into the bedroom.

"Where's your computer?" Melvin asked.

"Oh, Melvin, don't be silly. I don't have a computer. I have another problem that you can help me with." She moved over, sat down on the bed, and put her hand between her legs. "Can you guess what it is?"

What an idiot! Here's this hot chick sitting on the bed in a short skirt, no panties, and fingering herself and he's just standing there! I wanted to scream at him to attack her. Instead he just said, "Um, I'm sorry, ma'am, I don't think I understand what you want."

Darla shook her head, looked over in my direction, and then said, "Dear, sweet Melvin, come over here and sit beside me." When he did she said, "Give me your hand." He did and she pulled it up her thigh and across her mound, and then pressed his finger into her slit.

She said, "Okay, let's get you started. First, you want to use your fingers like this." As she was saying it she was guiding his fingers along her slit and then started rubbing her clit with his fingers. "That's it, very good. Next, you want to run your hand down here, and you feel that?"

"Oh, yes, oh, that's nice."

She giggled a bit and then said, "Oh, sweetie, it's about to get a whole lot nicer." She used her finger to press his finger into her hole.

"Oh," he said, "oh, is that what one of those feels like? Oh, ma'am, I've never felt something like that."

"Why, Melvin, you've never had sex? You're a virgin?"

Even from the closet I could see him blush as he answered, "No, I mean yes, I mean I've never had sex, so I guess you'd say I'm a virgin."

She was sitting there stroking his crotch and looked over at me as she said, "That is so nice. I've never had a virgin. Have you done anything with a girl?"

"Um, well, one let me squeeze her breast once while we were kissing."

"Nothing else?"

"No."

"Oh, sweetie," she cooed at him, "you're about to feel something much nicer. Get undressed and come up here with me." She scooted up on the bed and positioned herself so that I could see her pussy when she opened her legs.

He was almost funny as he ripped his clothes off, tossed them all over the bedroom, and lay down beside her.

"Here, let me put this on you," Darla said, opening the condom package.

"Um, do you think I could try something?"

"What's that," Darla asked.

"Well, I know I have to wear that, but I was wondering if, you know, just for a couple seconds, maybe I could see what it feels like, you know, without, you know..."

Darla chuckled and said, "Are you trying to say that you want to see what my pussy actually feels like?"

His cheeks reddened again and he mumbled, "Um, yes, that is, if you don't..."

She grinned at him and said, "Okay, sweetie, get on your knees between my legs. That's it, now, hold your cock and aim it at my pussy." He tried, but didn't know where her hole was and she had to help him. "That's it, now push gently." He did and she moaned, "Oh, sweetie, that's nice, now pull back a bit and push in a bit farther. Oh, yes, that's nice, now do it again."

He pushed one last time, burying nearly the whole length of his cock inside her and then stiffened. "Oh, shit, oh, I never knew it felt like this." Then he shoved his cock all the way inside her and started jerking his hips.

"What are you doing?" Darla screeched, then, more breathily, "Oh, Mel, that's it, pump that hot cum into me, oh, yes, oh, oh..." Her body tightened up and she lifted them both off the bed with her climax. I could see his semen running down over her ass and pooling on the sheet as she finally relaxed.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I don't know... I just couldn't hold it... I'm so sorry," Melvin was saying as he collapsed on top of my girlfriend.

They lay there for a minute or so with Darla stroking his back and saying things like, "That's okay, sweetie, that's all right, we'll do it again and you'll do better."

With an almost violent movement he pulled his cock out of her, jumped up, and started pulling on his clothes. "What are you doing?" Darla asked.

Pulling on his shirt he said, "Oh, ma'am, I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have done that, oh, shit, I have to go."

With that he ran out of the room and I heard the front door slam shut. I walked out of the closet and looked down at Darla, Melvin's seed leaking out of her pussy onto our sheets. She got up and came over to me. Putting her arms around my neck she kissed me.

"What's this?" she asked as she squeezed my crotch. "Why aren't you ready?"

"Oh, I will be, as soon as you clean up."

"Clean up?"

"Yeah, you know, go in and douche."

Her voice was a bit testy as she asked, "What are you talking about?"

I pointed down at her pussy and said, "You know I can't touch that thing with his cum running down your leg."

"THAT THING!" she screamed, "You're calling my pussy a thing? Fine, you don't need to see it ever again."

She shoved me out of the bedroom and slammed the door. I never realized there was a lock on the door and I couldn't even talk to her the rest of the afternoon and that night. I had to go to work wearing the same clothes I had the day before.

When I got home from work the next afternoon I saw my meager belongings sitting beside the front door of what used to be our apartment. I tried the door and, finding it locked, I tried my key. It didn't work so I rang the doorbell, knocked, and shouted at Darla and, after nearly ten minutes of that I realized she wasn't going to answer. I picked up the two boxes and one suitcase, realizing that not only didn't I have a grilfriend, but I also didn't have a place to live.

As I turned to go down the stairs, I glanced toward Frank's apartment and could see into his kitchen. There was Darla, bent over the sink, with Frank behind her and there was no doubt in my mind about what he was doing to her. I watched for about ten seconds before Darla, looking up, saw me and reached over to close the blinds; shutting me out of her life forever.

The End

maadmaax
maadmaax
21 Followers